Two Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily tells Veronica to get over there and get up on the table. She has Veronica straddle its head. It puts Veronica's pussy directly over Ken's eyes, offering him a full view of her dark, and now rather wet, fur. And of the ridge of Veronica's inner folds sticking out through her slit. Emily tells Veronica to caress Ken's "sorry body."

She gets busy. Her hands very tenderly explore his body. Everywhere except his cock and balls, which are off-limits to Veronica for now. She does hesitate to lean over, putting the tips of her hard nipples against his body as she kisses some part of him. It doesn't take long for Ken to start purring.

It doesn't take much longer for Ken to start squirming either. Or for us all to see his cock jumping as sharp twitches tease it. I watch Ken's hands, wondering how long it will take for him to reach for Veronica.

Emily doesn't hesitate to make full use of Veronica. She even has Veronica suck Ken's toes. I'm sure she never would have thought of that had I not made Veronica suck her toes earlier. It has an effect on Ken. He can't lie still for it.

He gets fifteen or twenty minutes of Veronica's teasing before Emily tells Veronica to straddle Ken's hips. Veronica does.

Emily very softly asks Ken, "would you to cum now?" While she's asking him, Veronica keels still, her pussy and inch above his cock. And Ken knows where that pussy is.

"Yes, Miss Porter," He answers eagerly, a lot of hope in his voice.

"Would you like me to use its skanky pussy to make you cum?"

"Yes, Miss Porter, PLEASE! Miss Porter!"

"How long has it been since that tiny dick has been in an actual pussy?"

"It's been years, Miss Porter, please, Miss Porter, will you please allow me to feel a pussy again! Please, Miss Porter!"

Emily sighs out, "stop begging... you will behave, or I swear, I will so laugh as I take my pussy away. Lie there. Do nothing else."

"Yes, Miss Porter, thank you, Miss Porter, I'll be a good boy, Miss Porter, oh, thank you, Miss Porter!"

Emily refuses to look at Ken. He sounds so pitiful. She just reaches over and takes his cock in her hand, slipping its head between Veronica's loose folds and aiming it right for Veronica's tunnel. "Take it, fucktoy." Emily holds onto Ken's cock for a second as Veronica begins slowly lowering her hips, impaling herself on Ken's rigid shaft. Veronica breaths out a soft purring "MM..." as his small shaft slips into her.

Ken moans out a very eager, and very overjoyed, "OH!" as Veronica's pussy begins swallowing his cock.

Emily does what I've told her to do. She puts her hands to Veronica's hips and leaves them there as Veronica slowly lowers her hips. Emily makes sure that Veronica goes all the way down, taking as much cock into her pussy as she can. With Ken's little cock, that's all of it. Then Veronica sits still, waiting for more orders. Emily's command only told her to take it into her pussy, not to do anything more.

Emily has Veronica lean forward, lowering her body until her nipples lightly touch Ken, while keeping her back straight as she does. It puts her breasts at his shoulders, her mounds just grazing his jawline. Veronica has to stretch her arms out a little, gripping the edge of the table above Ken's head to brace herself. Emily makes sure that Veronica keeps all of Ken's cock in her pussy as she leans.

Ken can't quite hold still. Nor does he come close to hiding the absolute thrill on his face.

Emily quickly, and unhappily, pulls a glove onto her hand. She squirts a dollop of lubricating gel on the tip of her finger, then pushes Veronica's cheeks apart to bare her asshole. She doesn't have Veronica's globes stretched fully apart, but she has plenty of room, and unhindered access, to Veronica's tightly cinched asshole. Emily pushes her finger onto Veronica's asshole. Veronica cries out a loud, "UH-OW!" as Emily shoves into her tensed ring. Emily ignores it. She just presses down, barely at all, which is all she needs to feel Ken's rock hard cock through the walls of Veronica's pussy.

Emily says what I told her to say. But she says it in her own way. She laughs. "OMG, really, freak? That dick is so little it doesn't even come close to filling this fucktoy's pussy! No wonder no woman will fuck you! You don't have enough dick to do anything for a woman!" She laughs again.

It takes Emily about half a minute to stop laughing. Then she lets go of Veronica's cheeks. But she leaves her finger deep inside Veronica's bottom. She lets Veronica's cheeks lie against the sides of her hand. She puts her other hand to Veronica's hips.

"Stroke... that half-cock, fucktoy." Emily changes the command to add a touch of humiliation for Ken.

The command tells Veronica to ride Ken's cock. But to do so as slowly as she can move herself. And to use full strokes that swallow all of his shafts, then rise up until only the soft head of his cock is left in her pussy before going down again. She's also to keep her body positioned as Emily has it. Her back rigid and straight as she does.

Veronica starts moving herself. It has her body slinking up along his. As she rises, it moves her breasts up, stroking the sides of his jawline with her mounds. Ken immediately tries to turn his head to catch one of those breasts with his mouth. I grab his balls in a tight squeeze and tell him to behave. He abandons the idea of sucking a breast.

"So... gross!" Emily comments under her breath, "I can feel it inside fucktoy! Gross!" She keeps one hand on Veronica's hips, a firm grip to guide her through slow strokes.

She keeps her finger inside Veronica's bottom, too. It lets Emily feel every bit of the fucking Ken is getting. His cock sliding slowly in and out of Veronica's pussy. Veronica's pussy burning with fire as she does it. And more importantly, it lets Veronica feel Emily's finger and know that Emily is closely monitoring what Veronica is doing. Ken can feel Emily's finger, too. He can feel how diligently she is monitoring his fuck. How fully Emily, not Veronica, is the one in control of this, even if it is Veronica's body doing it.

The first stroke along leaves Ken cock glistening with a thick coat of Veronica's clingy honey.

Emily uses her finger to feel when only the soft head of Ken's cock is left inside Veronica's pussy. That and her eyes. She can see his cock as it emerges from between Veronica's wrinkly loose folds and furry lips. She uses the hand on Veronica's hips to nudge Veronica to reverse. It's as if Emily is the one fucking Ken, only with Veronica's pussy instead of her own.

Ken moans very eagerly, and loud, sweet cries. He squirms. He would squirm a lot, but I won't let him.

Veronica moans as well, eagerly, and loudly, in her sultry throaty voice.

Emily focuses on her job of keeping the fuck moving steadily. She keeps Veronica in constant motion, and keeps her strokes slow, even as both Veronica and Ken's eagerness urges them to take it faster and climax.

Soon, Emily can feel Veronica's body tensing up as Veronica holds back an orgasm. She's not allowed to climax unless she's told to. So she holds it in. Emily can even feel Veronica's asshole tensing harder as it squeezes against her finger with all its strength. Emily obediently ignores Veronica's body and keeps her moving steadily.

Ken doesn't last long at all. But even Emily knew he wouldn't. He's far too eager for the fuck to last. He, too, knows that he's not allowed to cum unless he's told to. Nor is he allowed to ask. Or even to tell me that he's ready to.

I leave it to Emily. She's watching the fuck. She can see his cock start to twitch sharper and sharper as it slips slowly in and out of Veronica's very wet pussy. She can hear how strained and agonized his moans are becoming. She can see him stiffening up. She can see his hands gripping the sides of the table he's lying on. She knows how badly Ken doesn't want the fuck to end. And how badly he wants to cum. I nod to her, reassuring Emily that she sees what she's seeing. Ken's readiness.

"Oh, go on, freak, just shoot your disgusting cum in this fucktoy."

"Yes, Miss Porter!" Ken answers eagerly in a voice that carries the strain he's suffering under as he tries not to cum before he's told to.

Ken stops fighting, a battle he was only seconds from losing anyway. He cums with a very loud and satisfied moan.

"OH! Gross!" Emily blurts out. She feels the sharp jerking of his cock inside Veronica's pussy as he cums. As his cock spurts his cum into her pussy. She can feel the twitching of the icy-hot sparks erupting all over the walls of Veronica's pussy, too. She can even feel those spongy walls firming up a little as they squeeze against his little shaft, too. It tells Emily that Veronica is holding back a climax, too.

Ken takes about half a minute to finish cumming. During which Emily diligently keeps Veronica moving as if Ken hadn't cum. And she tries hard not to see the creamy white cum sticking to the shaft of his cock as it emerges from veronica's pussy. Or as it leaks from between Veronica's loose folds and sticks in her fur.

When Emily feels the twitches of Ken's cock ebb away, she stops Veronica and has her rise up. She tells Veronica to get off that cock, "not like it's enough to satisfy a pussy anyway... well, maybe like a total whore!" She finally slips her finger from Veronica's bottom just as Veronica is trying to rise up.

As soon as Veronica is off of Ken's cock, Emily has her get off the table and stand with her thighs squished together so she "doesn't drip cum like a sloppy gutter whore." OK, I might have told Emily that line, too.

She doesn't allow Ken to bask. She snaps firmly for him to get to his feet. He does. After that, he's going to eagerly do whatever Emily tells him to. He won't risk missing out on another treat like Veronica.

As soon as Ken is off the table, Emily orders Veronica up onto the table, leaning back and gripping the side behind her as she braces herself. And with her legs spread wide, her feet on the edge of the table. It gives a very good view of Veronica's pussy mound and the cum-soaked fur on it.

Emily just puts her hand to the back of Ken's head. She pushes his head forward. She even giggles as she tells him "be a good boy, clean up your mess." She drives his lips right to Veronica's pussy mound. "Now." Emily snaps, "lick every bit of your filth from this fucktoy's pussy." She swats his bottom to impress upon him that she's serious.

Ken grimaces hard. He very reluctantly starts licking his cum, and a good bit of Veronica's honey, from her slit and fur. Emily lets him get that. Then she pushes a little harder, pushing his lips into Veronica's slit, and scolding him to lick it from all of her pussy, not just the outside."

Ken is so conflicted. I can see it. He loves being made to eat Veronica's pussy. But hates tasting his own cum as he does it. I can see that his cock, still covered with a drying coat of mixed cum, is as stiff as ever. He licks Veronica's pussy.

Veronica lies there, and she moans very urgently, and loudly, as he does it. She fidgets, too. Her legs try to close, but Emily slaps them and tells her to leave them open, her pussy offered up. It makes Veronica moan even more urgently. And it makes Emily slap those thighs a few more times.

Emily holds Ken's head, so Ken can't lift it up from Veronica's pussy. She gives it a couple of minutes before deciding it's been long enough. "Oh, go on, fucktoy, go ahead and cum on this dickless boy's face."

Veronica cums instantly. With aloud scream and a very hard shuddering squirm to her hips.

When Emily finally lifts Ken's head from veronica's pussy, his face is covered with a thick coat of Veronica's honey. And Veronica's pussy is sopping wet again, only with mostly her honey now.

In less than a minute, Emily has the pair of naked toys standing, facing each other. Ken is just such a man! He still can't take his eyes of Veronica's body! So Emily has Veronica turn around slowly so Ken can get a very good look at the body Emily just allowed him to have. Then she makes him stand, silent.

I give Emily Veronica's clothes. Even the stuff I took from her earlier in the day and tell her how to allow Veronica to dress. One piece at a time. But in whatever order Emily wishes to give her clothes to her in. Emily decides to be kind. She holds out Veronica's panties.

"Miss Porter, may I please have my panties now, Ma'am?" Veronica asks politely. Emily just tosses the panties to her, making Veronica catch them before they land on her head. Veronica holds the panties out in front of her. "Thank you for my panties, Miss Porter, may I please have permission to put them on my skanky bottom now, Ma'am?" Emily nods. Veronica pulls her panties on. Then Emily gives her the stockings, garter, and shoes. Then it's her jewelry, leaving Veronica looking sexy in her stockings for Ken's eyes to feast upon. A reminder to him of what is possible, if he behaves for Emily. Emily has Veronica dress fully. It lets Ken see that she has nice clothes, not cheap clothes. Hopefully, he's able to recognize that means Veronica isn't some "trailer park tramp," of which we have plenty in Alabama, but a classy professional woman. The kind of woman he should be dating or married to. The kind of woman who seldom will talk to him on a dating level. The kind of woman he craves.

Emily takes hold of veronica's leash and walks her up to the door. There I take her collar off and send her out the door with a stern warning "don't you dare misbehave again fucktoy." Veronica assures me that she won't. In a voice laced with sugar.

I know she enjoyed tonight. I know my toys. Veronica has always had a fantasy about being given away for an anonymous fuck. And nothing excites her more than being fully controlled, the more intimately the better. As the door closes behind Veronica, she still doesn't even know Ken's name. She knows nothing about him. Nothing. Yet his cum is still in her pussy. She'll get hot before she gets home thinking about it.

Fifteen minutes later a fully dressed Ken is following Emily out the door. And very humbly assuring her that he will follow all of the new rules I can hear her laying down. Rules that benefit her. I think as they're in the hall now, I hear her tell him that he has a curfew and she does not. It's a teenager's fantasy - making the rules for dad!

1...345678