Two Weeks in Shanghai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while Ju came out of the bathroom. She had the towel around the head and was wearing the white shirt.

"Are you okay?"

"Okay."

I was surprised she didn't put the robe back on. Maybe it reminded her of the other room too much. The shirt had tails, falling below her ass at the back and below her pussy at the front - but a white shirt is a white shirt, it's see-through. Her nipples and some hickey bruises around them were visible through the material. Ju seemed too tired to worry, and I guessed that prostitutes are used to guys seeing their body.

"Hair dry?" she asked me. I guessed there must be one somewhere, and I found it in a drawer. Ju used the plug by the mirror next to the bed, shaking off the towel and putting it on the back of the chair. I sat on the bed an watched her as she did it. She found it difficult to keep her eyes open and I found it difficult to keep mine off her. I don't think she realized that when she lifted her arms, I could see her naked ass. It looked as fine as it did in the videos. Nor did she realize how hard I was.

"Those guys are checking out soon. You can probably go safely after a little while," I said, trying to start a discussion about what's next. Ju didn't answer, she just kept drying her hair. Did she understand the question?

"Ju. What do you want to do? Do you want to go home?"

The question seemed to disturb her. "I don't know."

What did that mean? I looked at my watch. I was hungry but I still had a few hours before I absolutely had to leave.

"Where do you live? Can someone come and get you, bring some more clothes for you?"

Ju shook her head.

"Ju, I'm happy to help, but I need to go to work."

"Now?"

"Not right now. But in a while."

That ended the conversation for a while. I lay back on the bed. I wanted to take my suit pants off so they didn't crease but worried it would scare her. She had no pants at all, of course, but even so I left them on. When her hair was finished Ju sat next to me on the bed.

"Thank you," she said again, holding my forearm. Fuck she was beautiful. And sexy. If she wasn't a whore and full of other guys' cum, I would have attempted to drag her under the covers. "Can I sleep?"

"Ah. Ah. I don't know. For how long?"

Ju didn't answer. It wasn't a question. She was completely dog-tired, collapsing on top of the bed and almost immediately crashing asleep. Shit. Shit.

I got off the bed and looked down at her. I could let her be for another three hours maybe, but she would have to find a way out by lunchtime. My 2pm was with a client visiting our office, there was no getting out of it. And I was super hungry. There never had been room service in this hotel, so it was either go down and hope there was still breakfast to be had, or go hungry. I packed all my valuables including my laptop into the room safe and dashed downstairs. It was a bit stupid. Those guys, six of them, were in the lobby checking out. It was dumb luck they didn't recognize me with my tie and coat off. I slipped past without any of them looking at me. It seems they were on the lookout for Chinese mafia or police, not white boys like me. And maybe they thought the security guard was older than me, only having seen him through the peephole.

Breakfast was buffet. The staff stared at me; they looked like they wanted to complain as I was gathering food in a napkin to take away, but they didn't know how. I stood at the restaurant door until I counted all six of Ju's Englishmen making their way to the front gate in search of a taxi, then dashed back to my room. Ju was sound asleep in the same spot I left her. I felt her arm, she was cold. She hardly moved as I pulled the covers from under her so I could put her into the sheets. The shirt pulled up at the bottom and she lay on her back as I stared straight at her shaved pussy. She had cleaned it, but it was full of color from use.

I couldn't help myself. I leaned down and undid the buttons from below until I could pull the sides apart, staring at her full-frontal nudity. Ju was gorgeous. Those guys had been lucky. What an experience it must be to have sex with her. I pulled her arms from out of the sleeves and rolled her naked into the sheets, pulling up the blanket and leaving her undressed in my bed, but in peace. I put the shirt into the bathroom on a hanger, no point in getting it crumbled entirely.

I worked on my laptop until midday. There was no chance of me waking her from this sleep so I did as before, I packed everything I could that was valuable into the safe and hid any clothes she might think to 'borrow' under the bed. I put a hotel business card in the power slot and I scurried off to my office. The worst that could happen is she made off with my minibar. It would be worth it for the excitement of my morning.

I found it hard to get out of the office by six as I'd hoped. It was almost 7:30pm by the time I got back to my room. As I swiped the key, I could hear a phone ringing inside. It was Ju's mobile. She was still sound asleep in my bed. I picked the phone up. A picture of a young guy and her was flashing up. They looked close. I waved the phone in her direction wondering if it would help wake her.

Ju didn't stir until the ringing stopped. She turned over in the bed toward me, unwittingly putting a breast entirely on view. She said something sleepily in Chinese. I looked at her and shrugged.

"Sorry, I only know how to order beer in Chinese."

"Where am I?"

"Yongjia Chalet. You stayed here last night in some guy's room but came over here this morning. By accident. Do you remember?"

Ju put her hands to her face and ran them through her hair. She didn't seem to notice both breasts had lifted above the sheet line.

"I feel sick," she said.

"You've been asleep all day."

"Who are you?"

I pulled the chair over next to the bed. "I'm Simon. I rescued you."

"What?"

"You were in the hall trying to get away from some English guys who had been fucking you. I put you in here to be safe. But you fell asleep."

"Fuck?"

"Not me. Those other guys."

"Fuck?" she said again, wondering if I was saying what I thought I was saying. It took her a moment to realize I was staring at her bare tits. Suddenly she looked down at her body, scrambling the sheet up and over her chest - but then lifting the sheet again to see she was completely naked. And had hickeys on her breasts. And her pussy was hairless. She exclaimed something in Chinese which I can only guess was a swear word.

"You fuck me?"

"No. No. Not me. Not me."

"You fucked me?"

"No. It wasn't me. It was the other guys. The English guys."

Ju was clearly distressed. She felt her mound and gasped. Her vagina hurt like it had been stabbed.

"You fucked me!" she started to scream.

"No. No. Not me. Look!" I could think of nothing else to do but show her the videos on her phone, though I couldn't be sure she was ready for it. I was glad I'd not deleted them. "Look. Look."

I found and showed her one of the tame ones, her with her shirt still on sitting on a guy on a chair, facing him and fucking him, the film panning around to show the boys watching.

"Not me. None of them me," I said pointing to the guys in the movie. "Not me. Over there."

I pointed outside the room.

"I rescued you. From that," I said, holding the phone up so she could see again. The guy was kissing her neck and squeezing her ass as he pulled her up and down on his cock. He slid her off him and pulled her hair such that her head was at his cock when he blew. Her mouth was firmly shut but she had her face and hair covered in sperm. 'Bukkake!' the guy on the video screamed out, rubbing his sperm all over her face like it was ointment.

"Not me," I repeated. "Bad men. They were over there. They are gone now. You are safe."

Ju dropped back to the bed, the sheet just below her nipples. She stared at the ceiling. She remembered. The two of us stayed like that for a while, saying nothing. I had to fight the urge to take a photo of her nipples on my own phone.

"Why am I undressed?"

"I went to get your phone and bag and stuff but the only clothes they would give me was your white shirt. You had a shower here to get all the...all the...well, cum and stuff off you. When you went to bed, I hung your shirt up for you."

Both of us jumped as her phone rang again. The same picture popped up, Ju with a handsome young man.

"Who is he?" I asked picking up the phone and showing her the picture. "Your pimp?"

"My what?"

"Your boss?"

"My boss?"

"The guy that looks after you."

Ju nodded. "Yes. He looks after me."

"He will be wondering where you are. Did those guys pay you last night?"

"What?"

"Did those guys pay you last night?"

"Pay me?"

"Give money to fuck you."

Ju shook her head. "No money."

"Those bastards. So how are you going to explain it to him?" I asked showing the picture again just before the phone stopped ringing.

"I don't know," she replied, exasperated.

"You must be hungry," I asked. Ju looked at her stomach as if having not thought of it until now.

"I'm hungry," she repeated.

"We'll have to go out for food. No room-service. Can you get up?" I asked, holding out a hand. Ju seemed surprised I expected her to get up undressed.

"Can you get my clothes?" she asked. I thought to point her the way, but instead sighed and went for her shirt. She seemed surprised when I handed it to her.

"The others? No others?"

"No others. Those guys took it."

"No under?"

"Sorry, that's right. No lingerie. No skirt. We did get your shoes though."

Ju sighed and looked at me, nodding for me to turn around. I laughed.

"Come on. Don't be silly. I've seen all of your body, no point in hiding it now." I waved the phone, pointing to dozens and dozens of videos.

Ju shuddered and pulled back the sheets, stepping out of bed and pulling on the shirt. She faced away as she buttoned the front. I longed to reach out and hold her bare ass under the shirt tail but resisted. She put her shoes on and looked in the mirror, somewhat convinced that the shirt was long enough to be a mini-dress. In the yellow light of the lamp she couldn't tell how see-through the shirt was. I took her to the restaurant in the hotel. It was pretty clear to the staff and other customers that I had a prostitute on my arm. In the light of the restaurant, her tits and her ass were visible through the shirt and her hair was completely ruffled. She walked like her cunt was sore.

Because there were only two of us, they sat us at a high table with stools, Ju had to sit her bare ass onto the wood. The food was good, and so was the beer. I ordered Ju white wine and she drank it. Hair of the dog, I told her, though she didn't understand. I encouraged her to drink quickly to aid her recovery.

"So," I said after seeing her come back from the toilet, her bare thighs reminding me of the videos on her phone, "What are you going to do? You can stay with me tonight if you like."

Ju shook her head. "I can't."

"Yeah? Can't?" I asked, a little disappointed. I hadn't any mind to have sex with Ju given her body needed rest, but she was a good-looking girl to have around. It would be a pity if my adventurous day was over.

"I need to go."

"Go where?" I asked, as politely as I could.

"Home."

"Go there tomorrow?" I suggested.

"I'm already in too much trouble," she said.

"I know, I know, I can help. I probably can't make up for all of last night, but I can help out a bit, no? You don't have to do anything, I promise. Stay tonight. No sex, I swear. I can pay something to make up for what you lost last night."

"I don't want your money," Ju said frowning at me.

"Be nice. It's okay," I whispered, trying to smile my way through the exchange. "I'm not those guys, okay? Not all foreigners are like that."

"You want me to fuck. Same as them."

"No. Ju, that's the point. I don't want the same." I sighed, understanding that she was wary. "If you wanna stay, we'll just sleep. I'll make up for some of the money you lost, but you don't have to be a whore tonight."

"Whore?"

"Hooker."

"Hooker?"

I sighed. "Okay. Look." I opened my wallet. "I can give you 2,000 kuai to help make up for last night if you stay. That should cover some of it, right?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to give you money."

"For what?"

"To make up for your loss!" I almost yelled. How hard could this be?

"You think I'm a prostitute?"

"Of course, I think you're a prostitute!" I yelled out. A European couple across the room stared at us. "Aren't you?"

"No."

For about a minute I said nothing, trying to piece together the reasoning for her denial. Were there plain clothes police around? It wasn't very clever of me to pull out cash in the restaurant. In fact, it might have been completely stupid.

"Let's go up," I suggested. I charged the meal to my room and got them to add a bottle of wine, which I took with us. In the lift we stood awkwardly apart, which let me stand back and appreciate just how sexy she looked in that get-up.

"2,000," I told her again once we were in the privacy of my room, "Just to stay over. No sex, I promise. You'll have something to take back to your boss."

"I don't...want your...money," she struggled to stay.

"Why not?" I shrugged. "Surely it will help? You're not going to find many other customers on a Monday night, and you're too sore to work anyway."

"I'm not...a prostitute."

This time I stopped and thought again. Why would she still say that, here in my room?

"Why do you say that?"

"I'm not a prostitute!"

I shook my head, confused.

"Who is the guy on your phone?"

"My boyfriend!"

"Boyfriend? Your pimp, you mean?"

"He looks after me. My boyfriend. We had a fight last night."

As the penny dropped, I put my arms in the air and stepped back toward the door.

"You mean...you really aren't a prostitute?"

Ju's phone rang again. This time she ran to the bench and picked it up. It was him again. She answered it. What followed was what I can only imagine was the continuation of a dirty miserable fight. I'd seen Chinese girls yell before. Pound for pound they are some of the best shouters in the world. I opened the screw top on the wine and took a big swig as both of them screamed at each other. How could someone so small and beautiful pack such an ugly verbal punch. It was amazing. And they were both at it at the same time. There was no listening going on, not even the pretense of listening, just yelling. Eventually Ju cut the call and switched hard on the top of the phone. Power off.

"I cannot go home tonight."

This time I gave her a chance to speak. Ju sat on the end of the bed, I leaned on the side-bench looking down on her. She nervously fiddled with the top button on her shirt.

Ju explained that she had been with her boyfriend for three years. They went to the same high school and now go to university in Shanghai, but different ones. They share a room in a share house. There is not much privacy for them, the tiny room only has a curtain for a door and there are five others that live in different rooms. He's the only guy she'd ever kissed or fucked, and they only had proper sex after they'd been living together in Shanghai. Her parents didn't even know he was in there with her. If they knew she had been rooming with a guy all year, and that she spread her legs for him to have his pleasure, they would have dragged her back home to marry some guy from a photo book.

"His family is not proper according to my parents."

Ju said her boyfriend got frustrated that she wants to study so much. Ju said she doesn't mind having sex. It felt weird at the start, yet she had become used to having cock in her - but why did it have to be so often? And she doesn't like to do it when other people are listening. The problem was, there was hardly a time when people in the house cannot hear. Ju and her boyfriend are almost never home alone and even if they were, she worries someone will drop back. Ju gets annoyed, the boyfriend wants other people to listen to him fucking her, kind of like showing off. If her cunt is making slopping sounds in the dark at night, he pumps harder. He makes her groan out loud, saying more and deeper. He wants the bed to slam against the wall each thrust. He wants their housemates to hear her being fucked.

On the flip-side her boyfriend gets completely jealous if she shows her body to any of those flat-mates. He came home once and she was just out of the shower, talking in the kitchen to one of the other boys holding only a towel to her front. He wouldn't talk to her for two days. Once she lay on bed reading a book in just her panties, but didn't shut the curtain. Later when he heard about how great her tits look from those other boys in the house, he screamed at her for being indecent when he wasn't there. He bought her a tiny little shelf-bra and g-string set for Valentines, but when she washed it and hung it to dry in the shared bathroom, he burned it. In everything else in life they got on really well, but they just couldn't seem to match each other sexually. Ju didn't mind nudity, but felt embarrassed by sex. Her boyfriend was the opposite.

On Sunday evening they went with friends and one of his cousins to a bar on Hengshan Road. His cousin was paying so both of them had a lot to drink. When she came back from the toilet a group of foreign guys on the dance-floor had pulled her over to come dance with them. She managed to get away but she didn't realize the top buttons of her shirt had been tugged open. When she came back to their group, one of her boyfriend's friends noticed and started staring over her shoulder, down onto her right breast. The type of bra she wore had a solid cup, it didn't always hug the breast, her tits kind of sat in it; which meant from the front she was covered but from above you could see all of her nipple.

When the boyfriend spotted his buddy staring down at his girlfriend's tits, he didn't get angry with the friend, he got angry with her. The argument went nuclear. In full public he told her she was a slut, always trying to show her body to guys. She screamed that he got jealous over nothing and always just wanted sex and nothing else. He called her a frigid ice-queen or some sort of thing, and that no guy would ever enjoy fucking her. She said she could fuck better than any girl, just not with him. It went back and forth and back and forth until he said if she came home that night, he would beat her. In return Ju said she would go home with any other guy at the bar; all would be better than going with him. It was all pretty ugly. The boyfriend and his cousin left her there.

To make it worse, her man's friend who had been staring at her nipples came over and said she could stay with him. In the mood she was in, Ju slapped him, really hard. He was so angry he made to slap her back, so she ran to the dance-floor. He came after her but she found safety in the arms of the foreigner who had pulled her in to dance earlier; the one who had caused all the problem in the first place.

Of course, that guy figured he'd found a girl for the night. Ju explained how awful it was. She'd never been kissed by anyone but her boyfriend.

"Once, when I was in a rush to get to school, one of the boys at the house wouldn't get out of the shower, so I got in with him. Even then I didn't kiss, I never cheated," Ju interrupted her own story, as if that somehow demonstrated how faithful she had always been.

To add to her stress, her boyfriend's friend lurked around the edge of the dance-floor, ears steaming. She clung to the foreigner hoping he wouldn't make her go away. In turn, that guy did what he wanted. It was a real shock; the last thing Ju had expected was to be in the arms of another man that night. He kissed her. He held her ass and kissed her. She was dizzy and terrified. It was mind-blowing to suddenly hook up with another man, especially a non-Chinese. She knew it was seriously wrong, but when she thought of their fight Ju got so angry, she kissed even harder. The foreigner put his hand under the elastic of her panties. He held her bare ass. Ju knew she should have stopped him then; she should have run away but she didn't. She wanted him to protect her. She put her tongue into his mouth. It was the stupidest thing to do.

123456...9