Two Women, One Zipless Fuck

Story Info
An arranged hookup between an Asian & a brunette.
1.4k words
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes- FF, oral, interracial, polyamory.

Intro- This story is fictional and meant for mature open minds. It contains graphic adult behavior. Please do not read this story if you do not think you will enjoy it. If you do enjoy it, feedback is welcome.

This is my attempt at Literotica author's EmilyMiller's X challenge to write a story featuring two beautiful women. I couldn't keep it to 750 words, I'm too wordy a writer, but I hope my efforts earn reader appreciation nonetheless. For more tales featuring my character Doug Ramsay, check out my stories Inside Out and Ruleskirter among others- if you're interested.

Work Text:

***

Inside Out Lounge, London, England. Spring 2017.

"Excuse me, is that for real?"

Doug Ramsay glanced at the beautiful Caucasian brunette in the revealing white dress who stood before him at the bar. She was pointing at a sign on the club wall- "Zipless Fucks Free on Request."

Way back when I'd consider her a worthy fling, the handsome stocky brown-bearded man thought, eyeing the brunette. Long dark hair, curvy body I can see right through the dress, thirty-something like me. She has to be on the prowl for sex dressed like that, and the way she's staring at me... But I'm happily married and monogamous now, so that sign no longer applies.

"It was once," he admitted. "A certain woman I won't identify tempted me into a zipless fuck while I was building this place. I indulged a few others after her. I developed a reputation, some joker put up that sign. I keep it up out of nostalgia these days. It was fun honoring it for a bit. Didn't work out long term. Zipless fucks rarely do. People always have to create drama. I'm also happily married without a hall pass right now, been so for seven years. She was originally one of my zipless fucks, long ago. We decided to make it no longer zipless."

The brunette nodded, then smiled. "Okay, congratulations. Uh, does anyone besides you offer such engagements here?"

"Uh..." Doug looked around the club and shrugged. "You can ask, but not on-duty staff please. Looking for someone specific?"

"Her." The brunette pointed at a slim Japanese woman in a gray business suit about the same age as her who was sitting at a nearby table flipping through a clipboard and making notes while typing on her phone. "She works here, right?"

"Yes. That's Eri, one of our event planners. She sets her own hours. Um, you do understand this lounge isn't a brothel and everything has to be consensual, no guarantees, right?"

The brunette nodded again. "Can you ask her for me? My name's Andrea."

"Uh, I'll try." Doug didn't mind arranging sexual fantasies for people, long as it didn't mess up existing relationships and nobody considered him a pimp. Eri was among my friends with benefits before I married Marie and she shut down my playing around, he mused. I know Eri's bi and Andrea's her type. Eri normally dates our chef Yoshi as primary, but stays independent, like most women I know. She's not one for drama, usually up for fun. Might work out.

He walked over to Eri and told her what Andrea wanted. Eri briefly looked shocked, then glanced at Andrea and smiled after sizing her up with her eyes. She nodded breathlessly, then spoke to Doug.

He said a few things in reply, then walked back to Andrea. "She's interested, but you have to introduce yourself to her and confirm things. I'm not comfortable further arranging this."

Andrea gave him an understanding expression, then walked over to Eri's table. Soon they were chatting enthusiastically while looking into each other's eyes. Doug saw much meaningful emotion and interest in each woman's gaze, and the way they touched hands while exchanging words.

He ached to ask if he could be part of the fun that was sure to come for them. Marie was good in bed, and he did love her, but after so many years of loving just her... imperfections were amplified and he had become bored. Oh well, knowing her, she'd never agree.

Doug sighed in regret when Andrea and Eri locked lips briefly, then approached him and requested a key to one of the private love hotel rooms above the club. He gave them their key, then went back to his daily grind.

***

Andrea was glad Eri was interested in what she wanted. She was beautiful, her skin warm, her eyes and lips soft as they touched Andrea's. Eri was shy at first, then quickly opened to Andrea's desires.

They were in their private room now, embracing on the bed. Eri's silver suit jacket and skirt had quickly been discarded after they entered the room. She wore a short black lace camisole underneath. Eri was kissing Andrea, stroking her hair, pushing her dress straps down. Her lips fell to Andrea's breasts, seeking the hard tan nipples. Andrea gasped in rapture as Eri suckled her teats through the sheer fabric of her white satin dress, then pushed that fabric aside and buffed her bosoms with no barrier in play. Eri spent much time suckling Andrea's chest, then moved up and kissed Andrea's mouth with heat.

Eri was also sneaking one hand under Andrea's skirt, caressing her loins through the panties a viewer could barely discern under her dress. Andrea, wet and gasping, quickly moved her body to disrobe herself. She pushed her dress down, discarded it and her panties with Eri's help. Eri knelt between her legs, lapped at Andrea's shaven cunt with her darting tongue. Andrea moaned, finding rapid release.

Eri looked up at Andrea and smiled, sucked on her clit, then moved up again, pressing their bodies together. Andrea moved her hands to undo Eri's camisole, pushed its straps from her shoulders as she rose. Eri smiled and shrugged the garment off.

They rubbed their tingling bodies together, exchanging hot kisses and caresses. Their pussies rubbed each other, clit against clit. Each woman stabbed two fingers into the other's cunt and used their other arms to hold each other close. Andrea caressed Eri's backside and hair while Eri rubbed hers in reply. Soon Eri was gyrating in silent fervor, and Andrea found a second climax seconds later. They kissed while their bodies settled in the aftermath.

"I'm one up," Andrea whispered when their nerves had calmed.

"Lick me?" Eri asked, giggling.

Andrea nodded, smiling. Eri rolled aside from her, lay on her back, beckoned Andrea. The brunette kissed her cheeks, then moved down Eri's body with her lips. The brunette lapped the Japanese woman's pink nipples, slim stomach, and then her trimmed snatch. Her hands squeezed Eri's legs. Eri came in due time, juices flowing into Andrea's mouth.

Their happy cries echoed through the room for several hours longer that night.

***

Downstairs, Doug was thinking about Andrea and Eri, what they had to be doing with each other right now. His own spouse was out of town and might maintain her usual frigidity when she returned. Marie was beautiful, but not interested in sex with him that often anymore. The magic had gone out of their relationship. Their divorce was in progress, no matter how he denied it. Marie had told him she still loved him but was "not in love with him any longer". Doug hated hearing that, had tried to rebuild things with her, but... he had to accept there was no hope.

Yoshi, a clean-shaven Japanese man with noble features, came out of the kitchen just then, smiling like a cherub. "Eri invited me to a threesome upstairs. Boss, can I...?"

"Yes," Doug sighed and waved him on, "take the rest of the night off. Have fun."

He watched his friend rush upstairs, then turned as someone clapped him on the shoulder.

His veteran security chief Clarke, a bald burly Bushman, handed Doug a folder of photos. "Marie is cheating on you. Did you know?"

Doug blinked as he looked through the photos that confirmed Clarke's words. He had not requested Clarke conduct such investigation but... the knowledge was welcome. "No. Guess we really are over."

Clarke said nothing further, just nodded grimly and walked away.

It would him take some time to become emotionally ready to date again, Doug knew. But maybe when he was ready, he could honor his favorite sign once more.

That brought a smile to his face.

***

End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi3 months ago

Wonderful!!! I may be as straight as them come, but "a story featuring two beautiful women" certainly got my attention. And I had to Google the phrase you used in the title. 😲 I guess it's true! You learn something new every day!! Again, wonderful story!!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

White Milf Soccer Moms Blackballed Black players blackmail wealthy white Milf moms.in Mature
Cuckold Asian Husband Describing my marriage as a young Asian couple.in Fetish
Saving Me Himeko sells herself for debt relief.in Erotic Couplings
A college reunion Sam and Jackie A meet up years after college.in Mature
My Mother's Best Friend He had no idea that she returned his feelings.in Mature
More Stories