All Comments on 'Two's Company, Three's... Ch. 01'

by neruval442

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One's company. Two's a full house. And three is just asking for a visit to the undertaker.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Good wife, good friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now this is an understanding couple, I'm sure there's more to this story, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You said Amy was your niece, your brother or sisters daughter. Holy incest Batman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just looking for trouble, so good chance it will find you and make a mess out of your lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some friend eh? Taking a full load without protection. How long will she last at Uni?

The responsible approach would be to have discussed protection, the risks of pregnancy and STD's.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Too many free floating plot lines for me to fairly score it yet. Writing style is well done and flows problem is we have no plot lines to hold the scenes together. X*

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksabout 1 year ago

Hot story with many paths to follow

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Interesting story!

4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think the payback for this piece of pussy is going to be more than he reckoned. Serves him right when he gets to watch 9 inches of BBC transforming his wife into a big cock slut. Just stupid and juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was nice. Introducing a young woman to the joys of sex with people who treat her right and care about her. Not to mention its hot as hell for the couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife sat me down and asked me a favor one night. She said that her niece was coming to stay with us for a month in the summer. While she was here, she asked if I would be willing to help her become a woman. Thats how she put it. But in my head I heard, do you want to fuck her? she and my wife had been texting back and forth a lot and they came up with this idea. Lets just say that the month turned into the entire summer. And not only did she become a woman, but she decided that she was bi and both my wife and I helped her to find what aspects of sex she enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am assuming since Amy talks to Beth a lot she is the daughter of Beth's sibling, not that it matters. What the real question is what did Beth whisper to Amy before penetration? Has she been on birth control ? Is Tim sterile? maybe we will find out later.

Pappasleaze

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Too much nothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous