Two's Company, Three's... Ch. 02

Story Info
A question for Amy to answer.
3.2k words
4.53
4.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted to lie beside Amy, facing her, while Beth moved to the other side of the bed, propping herself on one elbow so Amy was between us. "Amy," she said thoughtfully, "did you ever wonder what it might be like, if the person you met at uni, felt attracted to, was a girl?"

Amy's face was a picture, mild shock mixed with obvious curiosity. "I --"

She glanced at Beth. "Have you ever --?"

Beth smiled, shook her head. "But I've wondered..."

Without taking her eyes from Amy's face, Beth reached out, her fingertips beginning to draw lazy circles on Amy's smooth stomach. Amy watched as though mesmerised as Beth's fingers gradually crept lower, brushing the edge of the soft fur covering her mound. A fingertip tangling gently in the strands, Beth giving Amy all the time she needed to put a restraining hand on hers, shake her head. But Amy stayed completely relaxed, trusting, and I couldn't help leaning a little closer as Beth's fingers continued their exploration. "Mm, Amy, you're all warm, and so wet," Beth breathed.

She withdrew her fingers, and Amy's eyes followed as Beth put them to her lips, touched with her tongue. "Mmm... you taste nice, Amy, and what Tim put there too... You try?"

She offered her hand, and the expression on Amy's face was dreamy, faraway, as she tongued Beth's fingertips. "Oh, yes..."

Beth bent to kiss the hollow of Amy's throat, then trailed her lips over the curve of one breast until she found the nipple, tonguing then suckling softly. "Tim," she lifted her head for a moment, "I'm sure Amy won't mind if you help."

I shifted down, surrounded Amy's other nipple with my mouth, sliding my tongue across it then suckling. "Mmm..." I heard Amy's voice. "That's heavenly, with both of you..."

Beth let Amy luxuriate in the feeling for a while, then almost reluctantly left me to continue my attention to Amy's breasts on my own. She moved to kneel between Amy's feet, her eyes not leaving Amy's face as she slowly leaned forward, closer and closer. Then Amy tilted her head back, breathing in deeply, as Beth began to explore her most intimate place with lips, tongue. "Ohh..."

I could tell when Beth's tongue found Amy's nub, Amy reaching out her hand, hesitating, then not able to stop herself, her fingers tangling in Beth's hair, pulling her closer. "Oh -- oh god, Beth, yes --"

I could feel the tension building in Amy's body, her nipple in my mouth hardening even more, and suddenly Amy gasped, her back arching, her thighs clasping around Beth. "Ohhh..." A spurt of clear liquid against Beth's lips, and for a split second Amy's expression betraying her embarrassment before she decided she didn't care. "Mm -- yes -- Beth.... Oh -- stop -- I can't --"

Then Amy's eyes snapping wide as a second wave of ecstasy coursed through her. "Ohhh!"

Beth let Amy relax, then slid up to wrap her arms around her. "Wow, Amy."

A wordless nod, Amy's face buried in Beth's hair, then a kiss. "Thanks, Beth." Amy ventured a smile. "Now we can both say we know, right?"

"Think so," Beth chuckled.

Amy stretched lazily, and she gave us a sheepish smile. "Um -- I seem to be sticky, well, almost everywhere."

Beth chuckled, glancing at me. "That's Tim's superpower -- I have to go in the bath pretty much every time afterwards."

She thought for a moment, then grinned. "I bet the shower's got enough space for all three of us."

Her words proved to be true, and Amy squealed as I turned the water on and pointed the shower head at her. "Meany -- it was still cold."

"Tim!" Beth pretended to be shocked. "You owe us a forfeit -- now you have to wash both of us properly, everywhere."

I decided my acting skills weren't up to pretending reluctance, and reached for the shower gel, lathering it between my palms. "You first, Amy."

I smoothed foam over Amy's neck, her shoulders, then moved onto her front. "Mmm," she murmured as my hands lingered on her breasts. I kept my eyes on her face as I moved lower, foam enveloping the soft fur on her mound, then my fingers cupping her most intimate place, exploring as I washed her. "That's nice," she breathed.

I moved behind her, washing her back, then my fingers finding their way into the cleft of her bottom. I took Beth at her word -- 'properly, everywhere' -- and Amy gave a squeak of surprise, her body tensing, as my fingertip brushed over her other opening. Then she relaxed -- "Oh -- I didn't know it'd feel nice being touched there, but somehow it does."

I gave her a final caress, then stepped aside to let her rinse off under the spray. "Now you, Beth."

As I washed her, I glanced at Amy, arms lifted to rinse her hair, and Beth's words of the previous day echoed in my mind. I leaned to whisper in Beth's ear -- "This was a really good idea, darling -- thank you."

She grinned, kissed me. "Plenty more to discover, darling. Now, do my back?"

I made more lather, smoothing it over her skin, then moved one hand to her bottom, fingers exploring the cleft. I found her other opening, and Beth gave what was almost a low growl of pleasure as I pressed my fingertip a little way in. "Mmm..."

I released her reluctantly, and she grinned at Amy. "Now we can wash Tim."

Beth stood behind me, and I felt her breasts pressing against my back, sliding soapily. "That's not washing," I pretended to grumble.

Amy's hands were soft on my shoulders, my chest, then she moved further down. "Oh!"

Her fingers had found the beginnings of an erection, and Beth chuckled. "Good -- that means he's ready again. But no shower sex today, Tim -- let's go back to bed."

I wasn't arguing, especially when the girls let me pat them dry all over with a big fluffy towel. Then we were back in the bedroom, and Beth's next words surprised me. "OK, Tim, you can decide what happens next."

I'd already thought about it, and I walked over to the bed, picking up a pillow and placing it carefully. "Beth, you lie down there."

She stretched out on her back, the look in her eyes telling me she'd guessed what I had in mind. "Now, Amy, if you kneel above Beth's head," I directed.

Amy's puzzled look gave away that for her part, she didn't know where this was heading, but she complied. "Now lean forward, towards Beth."

I kept my amusement to myself as I watched Amy realise that Beth's breasts were now within reach, and I nodded in response to her querying glance. Amy started to plant soft kisses on the curve of each breast, taking her time, and I saw Beth smile as she enjoyed the touch of Amy's lips.

It hadn't occurred to Amy that her own breasts were now temptingly offered to Beth, and she stopped, eyes widening, as Beth lifted her head, tonguing one nipple. "Oh! Oh, this really works, Beth."

"I wonder," my voice was low, a little teasing. "What else can you reach, Beth?"

Beth stretched out her hand, fingers finding their way between Amy's thighs, and I heard Amy's quiet gasp. "Hmm," Beth pretended puzzlement. "I know Tim dried us properly, but you seem to be even wetter here."

Now Amy had got the idea, and she shifted to support her weight on one hand, the other slipping between Beth's thighs. "You too," she chuckled.

The room fell silent except for their quiet murmurs of pleasure, the almost-inaudible sound of their touching. "Hmm," I offered teasingly, "I could just leave you to it, you don't really need me."

But I could tell that the urgency of their touch was increasing little by little, the murmurs changing to quiet gasps as one or the other almost but not quite reached the tipping point. I wasn't surprised that Beth was the first to get there, hips pushing upwards, thighs clenching to trap Amy's still-moving fingers. "Ohhhhh, yes..."

I let her subside, then moved behind Amy, stroking her bottom. "OK, darling?"

A wordless nod, and I touched my hard tip to her centre, then slid smoothly into her until my hips met her bottom. I began to move in her, my hands sometimes stroking her back, then holding her hips as I thrust. "Oh -- that's good --" Amy breathed.

Beth was still touching Amy, and I could tell from Amy's breathing, the tensing of her velvety smoothness around me, that she was on the very edge of release. A moment from our intimacy in the shower dropped into my mind -- 'I didn't know it'd feel nice being touched there...' and I stroked my fingers down the cleft of her bottom, finding the place I'd washed so carefully, brushing a fingertip over it then the slightest pressure inwards...

Amy's response was more dramatic than I could have expected, her body jerking as though with an electric shock, spurt after spurt of clear liquid through Beth's fingers as Amy pushed her hips back against me. "Ohhhh..."

No way I could hold back my own release, and I thrust into her hard once, then again. Then I pulled back, creamy fluid spurting onto her, running down to join the wet splashes on the sheet. "You two really know how to make a mess," I heard Beth's teasing voice.

I drew Amy down onto the bed, wrapping my arms around her, and Beth joined us. "Hmm, suddenly I feel sleepy."

She snuggled up to Amy, closing her eyes, and I felt my own eyelids becoming heavy...

When I woke again, grey light was filtering in through the gap in the curtains, and Beth was propped on the pillows watching me. "Morning, lover."

Amy stirred next to me, stretched. "Mm..."

She pulled out of my arms, and pretended to look at me sternly. "I'm even stickier than last time."

"Plenty of time for another shower," suggested Beth.

Amy shook her head, smiling. "Actually I like the way it feels."

Her stomach gave a distinct rumble, and she looked apologetic. "Wups."

Beth glanced at me. "Breakfast, then -- we've got bacon, haven't we, Tim?"

"Mmhm."

Beth headed for the stairs, and I cleared my throat. "Ahem."

"What?" she threw over her shoulder. "Nobody can see in, and if the postman comes or something, you can just grab a dressing gown."

I wasn't exactly going to complain, and we made our way down to the kitchen, the girls taking seats at the table while I busied myself with the kettle, then the frying pan.

"Mm," Amy managed round a mouthful of bacon sandwich. "I could get used to this."

She looked over at Beth, frowning slightly. "Beth -- you've not had -- you know... I'm sorry if I've taken all your treats."

Beth just chuckled. "Oh, I'm sure Tim'll think of something soon."

She finished her sandwich, walked over to the sink to start the dishes, and I flashed my eyebrows at Amy, went to stand behind Beth, reaching to cup her breasts. She leaned back, head resting on my shoulder, and smiled. "I thought you'd probably do this."

She squeaked as I lifted her in my arms, sat her facing me on the kitchen counter with thighs parted. "Wouldn't do to be predictable, would it?" I murmured. I entered her with one smooth movement, and she tipped her head back. "Mmm..."

I didn't hold back, knowing that Beth would definitely have plans for her and Amy's pleasure sometime during the day, and Beth watched my face for the telltale signs that I was close to my release. "Mm, yes," she murmured, "go for it, darling..."

I reached the point of no return, pushing into her, and she closed her eyes, her face blissful. "Mmm..."

I softened, slipped out of her, then helped her back onto her feet. When we turned back to the table, my eyes widened and I exchanged an amused glance with Beth. Amy was leaning back in her chair, her hand between her thighs, lower lip caught between her teeth as her fingers moved urgently. "I -- I couldn't help it," she confessed. "Watching you two -- I just --"

She moved her fingers again. "Oh -- not quite --"

Beth glanced at me, and I knew what she had in mind. I bent to kiss Amy softly, then moved to her breasts, my mouth on each nipple in turn. Amy gasped, and moments later she gave a moan of satisfaction, thighs clenching around her hand, a spurt of liquid through her fingers and dripping onto the floor. "Ohhh..."

She took a deep breath. "Thanks for helping, Tim."

"My pleasure," I chuckled.

"Ready for that shower, Amy?" Beth's voice was teasing. "Tim has to finish those dishes before we go out for our walk."

I pretended to grumble as I found my dishwashing gloves, and the girls headed for the stairs. By the time I caught up with them, they were out of the shower, and I watched them start to dress. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Beth tossed her head at me. "Nobody will be around in the woods, and even if someone notices neither of us has a bra on, it's none of their business."

She grinned. "And it makes things easier for you -- I don't usually get any complaints."

I conceded her point with a smile. "OK, time I showered."

I quickly washed, shaved, then went back to the bedroom to pull on my clothes. "Where are we going, exactly?"

"Up past the reservoir," Beth explained. "You know, the woods where those rocks are."

It was a few minutes' drive, and the girls had elected to sit in the back, whispering to one another and throwing me the occasional smile. "What on earth are you cooking up back there?" I pretended to roll my eyes.

"You'll find out," was Amy's teasing reply.

We reached the end of the track, and I parked on the verge, getting out to look at the view, take a deep breath of fresh air. The path led from a gap in the wall, and after a couple of minutes we were under the trees. "Brr," said Amy, "I'm beginning to wonder if I should have brought a cardigan."

"We'll be OK as long as we keep moving," Beth reassured. "We come back out into the sunshine in a bit. Anyway --" she looked across at Amy with a smile -- "now Tim can see why we didn't want underwear."

Both of them had chosen thin summer dresses, and their nipples - hard in the cool air -- were obvious through the material. "Hmm," I mused, "maybe there'll be a way to warm those up for you in a while."

"We're counting on it," chuckled Beth.

We walked deeper into the woods, and after a couple of minutes Amy stopped. "I -- um, I need to pee."

Beth nodded. "OK. Step off the track a little, and Tim and I will keep an eye out for anyone coming."

Amy went a few paces, catching her dress up to her waist and pulling her panties down so that they stretched between her thighs. I watched fascinated as her stream hit the fallen leaves, turning to a dribble.

Beth pushed something into my hand, and I looked down to see a neatly-folded paper hanky. "Go and help her," she tilted her head towards Amy.

Amy blinked, still crouching as I pressed the hanky to her. "Thank you, Tim," she smiled.

She drew her panties back into place, let the hem of her dress fall as she stood up. "That's better."

We carried on walking, enjoying the fresh air, the scent of trees and damp earth. After a little while Beth paused. "My turn to pee."

She stepped off the path, lifting her dress as Amy had, but instead of pulling her panties down just far enough, she slipped them off completely, pushing them into a pocket. "Didn't really need them in the first place," she shrugged.

She crouched, did what she needed to do, then looked at me hopefully. I fished in my pocket for a hanky and went over to her. I dried her as I'd done Amy, but when I began to take my hand away, Beth put her fingers over mine. "Feels nice," she hinted. I let the hanky fall, carried on exploring her with my fingertips, her warmth and wetness increasing. "Oh god," she breathed as I slid one finger carefully inside her, crooking the tip to find the sensitive place I knew was there. "Tim, I want you again."

She got to her feet, and I could see Amy watching us as Beth walked over to one of the trees, leaning forward against the rough bark. Her dress was still pulled up to her waist, her bottom inviting, and it was obvious what she wanted.

I went to her, unfastening my belt, and slid my hardness into the shadowed place between her thighs. "Want me in you?" I whispered.

A shake of her head. "Use your fingers too."

I reached to press myself against her wetness as I moved back and forth, and Beth moaned softly. "Mmm... that's perfect. I know I'll get there when I feel your stuff on me..."

I moved more insistently, getting close to my release despite our earlier lovemaking in the kitchen, and Beth started to gasp quietly. "Oh -- oh yes --"

I tipped over the edge, continuing to move as I spurted slippery warmth to spread over Beth's most intimate place, and I felt her body shudder, more wetness on my fingers. "Mmm..."

I held her for a few moments, then moved back. Beth gave me a teasing smile as she let her dress fall back into place. "No underwear, all sticky, and nobody but us knows," she grinned. "Do you dare go into that pub on the road for some lunch?"

I decided to call her bluff. "Sure. But only if Amy's sticky too."

Beth's eyes flared wide, and she looked across at Amy, now leaning on a fallen tree watching us with an indulgent smile. "What about it, Amy?"

"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something. Come over here, Beth."

Beth joined her, leaning on the tree trunk, and I felt an irresistible thrill as Amy moved to kneel between Beth's feet, lifting her dress. "Hmm, how sticky are you, Beth," Amy teased.

She bent closer, and Beth's expression turned dreamy as Amy's tongue began to lap at her. "Mm," I heard Amy's murmur, "I can definitely taste him."

Beth's fingers tangled in Amy's hair as Amy moved more insistently. "Oh -- mm -- don't stop --" then she tilted her head back, gasped as her hips shuddered against Amy's mouth. "Ohhh..."

Amy drew back, turned to look at me. "Sticky enough for you?"

I grinned. "Maybe use a hanky? But yes -- god, Amy, that was hot."

I waited while Amy brushed off the odd leaf, Beth smoothing her dress into place. "Ready for lunch now, you two?"