Two's Company, Three's... Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls get better acquainted.
2.2k words
4.38
2.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke to see Sarah fastening the clasp of her bra, her clothes gathered into a neat pile at the foot of the bed, and I sat up quickly. "Sarah -- you don't have to go."

A wistful smile. "'Fraid I have a viewing this morning. But I can come back afterwards if you want."

I chuckled. "Are you kidding? Those two --" Amy and Beth were still asleep in one another's arms -- "I'd be in hot water if I let you disappear."

"I'm rather hoping we can all be in hot water again soon," Sarah teased. "And if that bath oil starts to run out, I'll get some more, sort of a house-warming present."

I watched as she buttoned her blouse, then slipped her skirt on, fastening the zip. "You look the very model of professionalism."

"And if I do this?" her voice was teasing as she quickly knelt to take me in her mouth, then got to her feet again.

"Um --" I stuttered, as with a toss of her head and a mischievous grin she was gone.

Beth stirred, stretched. "Morning..."

I leaned to kiss her, then a very sleepy-looking Amy. "Sarah had to work, but she'll be back later."

"What did we bring for breakfast/" Amy wondered.

"I'll go hunt," I winked. "There's bacon in the fridge, and some crusty bread."

"Mm."

A few minutes later I brought bacon sandwiches up, and the girls sat cross-legged on the bed to eat. "What shall we do this morning?" I queried.

Amy gave me a knowing look. "You should save yourself for later, Tim -- Sarah has some catching up to do."

She grinned at Beth. "But I have some other ideas for you and me."

Beth stretched luxuriantly. "Mm, go on."

"Well," Amy seemed a little shy now, after her bold beginning. "That toy -- there's nothing to say you can only use it on yourself, is there."

Beth's eyes widened. "Mm, Amy, I like these ideas of yours."

Amy fished in her bag, finding the toy, and Beth laid back, parting her thighs. I felt a thrill of my own as Amy started the toy's low buzz, then hesitantly touched it to Beth's body. "Ohh..." Beth breathed, "that's nice, Amy."

Amy must have been feeling bolder again, stroking her other hand up the soft skin inside Beth's thighs till she met warm wetness. "I know you like it when Tim does this," she murmured, pressing the tip of a finger a little way into Beth's opening.

"Mm -- oh yes -- please --" Beth gasped -- "do it like he does."

Amy replaced one finger with two, sliding them deeper, her face betraying how turned on she was with what she was doing to Beth. She pressed, circled the toy on Beth just above where her fingers were penetrating, and Beth moaned, flexed her hips. "Mmm, Amy, I'm getting so close now."

I leaned over to whisper in Amy's ear -- "Just bend the tips of your fingers a little..." and she nodded. "Oh -- oh god, yes --" Beth gasped, then her body tensed, shuddered, a spurt of clear liquid splashing on Amy's fingers, dripping onto the sheet. "Mmmm..."

Aftershocks of pleasure made Beth's body quiver again, then finally she relaxed. "Wow, Amy, that was... mmm..."

Amy carefully drew her fingers back. "You tightened so hard on me, Beth, I can still feel it, no wonder Tim likes it so much when he's in you..."

She wrapped her arms around Beth, and I joined them, stroking Beth's hair. We must have drifted off to sleep again, and the next thing I knew was the sound of the front door opening, Sarah's voice from the hall. "Hi, I'm back."

We made our way down to the kitchen, and I glanced at the table, a bulging white bag next to a cardboard bottle carrier. "What's all this...?"

Sarah grinned. "I closed the house sale, so I thought we could celebrate. Fish and chips, and a bottle of champagne."

"Well done," I nodded. I found cutlery, glasses, and saw Amy blink, startled at the loud 'pop' as Sarah eased the cork from the champagne bottle. Beth sipped at her glass, and sneezed. "The bubbles always go up my nose," she mock-complained.

When we'd finished eating, Sarah gave me a knowing look. "OK if I look a little less professional again?"

Without waiting for a reply, she quickly shed her clothes, finishing by dropping her panties on the worktop. Beth nudged Amy -- "Remember when you were worried Sarah might find yours in the kitchen?"

A grin from Amy. "I've not forgotten -- and how Tim wound us up about it."

"Anyway," I cleared my throat. "Time we found our way back upstairs. Would you like that bath now, Sarah?"

She shook her head. "Maybe later?"

When we reached the bedroom, Amy and Beth took their usual side of the bed, and Beth threw Sarah a grin. "We did make good use of this morning -- but we saved a treat for you too, Sarah."

Sarah chuckled. "I guess that means you, Tim," she looked at me with obvious anticipation.

She moved to her hands and knees on the bed, looking back over her shoulder at me and swaying her bottom invitingly. I knelt behind her, pressing my tip to her entrance, and she pushed back slowly, deliberately, so that I was in her. "Mmm..."

I put my hands on her hips, and I heard the smile in her voice. "You know how I like to be touched, Tim."

I gripped her more firmly with my fingers as I thrust into her, and she moaned. "Yes -- like that -- oh, my bottom, too."

I took her at her word, moving my hands to her bottom, my thumbs pressing into her as I thrust again. The movement let me see into her cleft, the pink star of her other opening tantalisingly visible, and I remembered Amy's words of a few days ago when Beth was imagining me spurting my warmth against her: I definitely want Tim there soon. It was something even Beth and I had only tried a couple of times, but I wondered if it was one of Sarah's preferences.

But all that was for another time, and I was pulled back to the present by Sarah's voice. "Ohh, that feels good -- mm -- oh, now my hair..."

She'd caught her dark hair into a neat ponytail, and I wrapped my fingers round it. "Harder," she insisted, and I pulled carefully, her head lifting a little in response. "Ohh, yes."

I was beginning to get near to my release, and with each insistent thrust into her, my fingers gripping her bottom tightly, her ponytail taut in my hand, her soft moans grew more intense. "Oh -- Tim -- yes -- now --" and a gasp of delight as I thrust again, spurting into her. "Ohhhh..."

I wrapped my arms around her waist, drawing her carefully down onto the bed, burying my face in her hair. "That was pretty special," she murmured.

I heard Amy's voice, full of desire. "Beth -- mm -- can we...?"

Amy shifted so that she was on hands and knees just as Sarah had been, and she looked at Beth. "What Tim just did -- could you do that to me, with your fingers I mean...? And I wouldn't mind --" a distinct flush crept into her cheeks -- "you could hold my hair too..."

Beth's eyes flared wide, her passion at Amy's words obvious, and she shifted closer, fingers pressing into Amy's wetness from behind. "Ohh," Amy moaned. Beth reached to gather Amy's hair in her hand, twisting and pulling, and Amy couldn't help herself, pushing her hips back against Beth's penetrating fingers. "Oh -- can't believe how quickly that's getting me there -- so close -- ohhhh!"

Amy's body shuddered, and I thrilled as I saw goosebumps cover her bottom, all the tiny hairs rising. Beth stroked Amy's back tenderly, drawing her fingers out, and wrapped her arms around Amy, drawing her to lie down as I'd done with Sarah. "There, love."

I pulled the covers over us, feeling a sense of utter contentment, my eyelids heavy...

It was late afternoon when I woke, and I heard footsteps, Amy and Beth coming into the room with a laden tray. "We decided it was our turn to make the sandwiches."

Sarah stirred in my arms. "Mm, what a perfect day."

"Not over yet," I teased.

She turned to face me, grinning. "I hope you're not going to keep me all to yourself," she teased. "It'd be nice if us girls could get to know each other a little better too."

"Fine by me," I chuckled. "And if it turns out you need a little extra help, I won't be far away."

I propped myself up on the pillows, watching as Sarah kissed Amy, then Beth. "You already know what you like each other to do," she said thoughtfully, "so how about you start, and I'll join in with whatever I think you'll enjoy."

Beth gave Amy a soft look. "Sounds good to me."

She leaned to kiss Amy, and I heard Amy's intake of breath as Beth's tongue probed gently between her lips. Their hands roving over each other's bodies, stroking breasts, brushing across nipples, then Beth's lips on Amy's neck, a nibble at her earlobe, blowing softly into her ear. "Mmm," Amy breathed, "nice."

Then they were kissing again, and Sarah bent to Amy's breasts, suckling softly then moving over to Beth, back again. "Ohh," murmured Beth, "this feels heavenly."

"And this?" Sarah chuckled softly, shifting down between Beth's parted thighs. "I know you like to be touched this way."

Sarah's fingers sliding inside Beth, then her mouth on Beth's most intimate place while Amy moved down to use her lips on Beth's already-wet nipples. "Oh!" Beth couldn't help a quiet cry of delight. "Oh god -- it feels like you're touching me everywhere at once."

I was tempted to join Amy, give Beth's breasts some attention of my own, but I held back, keeping that for another time. I watched mesmerised as Sarah's tongue flickered on Beth, the muscles under the smooth skin of Beth's stomach starting to tense. "Oh -- yes -- I'm --" and Beth's body tensed, her hips pushing upwards, her thighs clenching on Sarah. "Ohhh..."

Finally Beth subsided, her breasts rising and falling deliciously with her still-rapid breathing. "Sarah -- that was -- was --"

A kiss from Sarah, her lips curved in a smile. "Mm, think so."

She turned to Amy, still smiling, her expression curious. "And you, Amy? What have you always imagined...?"

Amy grinned. "Oh, that's easy. A mouth on both my breasts at the same time, fingers inside me, and being touched there too..."

Sarah glanced at Beth. "Oh, I think we can manage that."

She bent to suckle Amy, and Beth followed suit. Beth's fingers reached between Amy's thighs, finding wetness, sliding inside, while Sarah's palm stroked down Amy's stomach, fingertips tangling in soft fur then exploring lower, brushing over the tiny hardness she found. "Ohhhhh..." Amy moaned, "yes..."

Sarah lifted her head for a moment, deliberately looking at me while she circled her fingertips more urgently on Amy. "Liking this?"

Sarah leaned to whisper in Beth's ear, and Beth blinked, then nodded. I watched Amy's face, her expression rapt, as Sarah's fingers circled more urgently, then leaned closer to see as Beth withdrew from Amy, moving one slippery fingertip to touch Amy in her other place. Amy's reaction was immediate, a cry of delight, her hips shuddering, a spurt of liquid through Sarah's fingers. "Ohhhh, yes..."

Then Sarah wrapping her arms around both of them, stroking their hair. "I think that counts as us getting to know each other a little better," she murmured softly.

After a while Beth stirred. "Mmm... I hear that bath calling us."

This time our bath together was mostly fun rather than intimate -- "How long before we can't help ourselves again, though?" Beth questioned teasingly -- and we went back to bed warm, comfortable. "We should definitely go out for a walk tomorrow," Amy suggested sleepily. "Or we won't leave the house all weekend."

"Mmhm," I nodded. "Maybe we can find somewhere like our favourite woods back home."

"Oh, those woods," Beth remembered. "Maybe there'll be a fallen tree, Amy?"

"Mm, hope so..."

Bacon sandwiches again in the morning, and Beth chuckled as she started to dress. "I'm almost beginning to forget what wearing clothes feels like."

I looked at the map on my phone. "This looks like woodland," I pointed, "and there's a path marked from the road."

"Oh, I know that place," nodded Sarah. "It's nice -- really peaceful, and not many people go there."

"Perfect for us, then," Amy grinned, exchanging looks with Beth.

"Don't forget, you have to get me that chauffeur's hat," I reminded as all three of them squeezed into the back seat for the drive to the woods. I pulled the car into the verge, taking a deep breath of the fresh air. "Let's go, then."