Two's Company Three's Fun Pt. 03

Story Info
Continuing story of 2, 30 something year old young women.
2.7k words
3.92
2.6k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TWO'S COMPANY THREE'S FUN

PART 3. DREAMS COME TRUE

If you have not already read previous Parts, it will make far more sense if you do so before reading this. Does not have much specific BDSM content, but sets the scene for future parts, which will.

CHLOE

Our frustrating relationship continued as our respective marriages deteriorated even more. The only bright spot was that we could now use my playroom whenever we were able to get time together - only about once a fortnight. The fact that this sometimes had to include John, was a small price to pay, as his role was, shall we say, passive.

We considered moving out and renting a house, but this would have left very little spare cash and little chance to continue our games.

Then the impossible happened.

It was a couple of weeks later, also on a Monday morning, I found an envelope marked "Private and Confidential" on my desk. With more than a little trepidation, I opened it, "Please don't worry it's not bad news, but will you please come to my office at 12 o'clock." It was signed by the organization's Financial Director. My imagination ran riot as the morning dragged on until at 11:45, I approached the head of department telling him I had an appointment "upstairs" He replied that he knew but had no idea what it was about. "Good luck, whatever it is."

I was ushered into an outer office by his Secretary where there was somebody else waiting who I vaguely recognized, but did not know from where. A few minutes later who should appear but Zoe. A few very awkward moments when we didn't know whether to acknowledge each other or not, but they were quickly over, as the Secretary picked up some papers and took us all into the inner office. There were 4 chairs in front of his desk. She indicated that the other woman should sit at one end leaving Zoe and I in the centre, taking the remaining seat herself.

The Director stood up and said, "This is not really Company business, so I'm Martin and it's Joan and Jenny. You two obviously know each other so introductions over. Perhaps you would like to explain what this is all about," nodding to Joan. It now came back to me, Joan was the Administrator of the lottery syndicate.

"Obviously congratulations are the order of the day perhaps you can do the honours," she said turning to Jenny, who went to a drinks cabinet and produced a chilled bottle of Champagne. Opening it and pouring 5 glasses. Joan continued, "OK let's put you out of your misery. One of the tickets you hold jointly, I can't tell which of you it was assigned to, is the winner of just over 11.5 million pounds. The bad news is that according to the syndicate rules, you only get 10 million of that directly, the good news is that you will also each get a share of the balance, which will be split between all eligible members." I looked at Zoe not knowing whether to laugh or cry and rather inelegantly emptied my glass.

Martin took over. "I am only involved because the amount is greater than Joan is authorised to transfer out of the syndicate account. There also appears to be a slight problem in that because it is a shared ticket, the transfer can only paid into a joint account held by the two ticket holders, which according to the payroll you do not have. So I have taken the liberty of arranging an appointment with the Company's Bank for you to open a joint account. Joan will come with you and give the Manager my authority to make the transfer of £10,000,000 from the syndicate account, where the money is already sitting."

" In addition, I have told your department heads that you will not be back after lunch and that you have been assigned to a different part of the organization for the rest of the week to sort out an urgent accounting crisis. Hopefully, this will give you time to get your heads around your new situation."

"I'll let you go now so that you can pick up anything you need from your offices and meet Joan in the entrance lobby. By the way, your appointment is for 2.30 so I strongly advise you to delay further celebrations until after that!!"

His Secretary passed a folder of papers to Joan " I think that everything you need is there, can you please check."

Joan, after going through them said, " That seems to cover everything." Turning to us, " See you in the lobby at 2:15, it's only a 5 minute walk to the Bank".

A rather dazed Zoe and Chloe made their way back to clear their desks, By then it was time to join Joan downstairs. On the way to the bank they passed the Pub, but resisted the temptation to stop for a quicky.

Having introduced themselves at reception, we were ushered to the Manager's office. He obviously knew Joan and said,"I think I should give you commission for introducing two new important customers. So let's get the formalities out of the way." He quickly typed our details into his desktop, running off copies, giving one to Joan and the others to us. "Take your time and make sure the details are correct." All was in order and Joan handed over the transfer authorities. He made a few more entries into his computer. Turning to us he said "You now have a joint account with £10,000,000 in it. That wasn't too painful!!"

" Before Joan leaves, do you want to set up individual accounts?" A quick glance at each other, we agreed. After a few more entries into his computer, he had the relevant account numbers, which he gave to Joan so that she could make the additional transfers directly into them. "There are a few more things that I have to sort out with Zoe and Chloe, so unless there is anything else you need?" he asked Joan. They shook hands and she left.

"Just one more thing for now, your personal accounts need to be in funds before I can order cheque books and credit cards. It's entirely up to you, but I suggest £100,000 to each at this time and as it will take several days before you receive your cards, I can also arrange an immediate withdrawal of £500 in cash from each account. That should be enough for a good celebration!!" Having got our stunned approval. He filled out the appropriate forms for us to sign and phoned the Chief Cashier asking her to bring two lots of £500 to his office. which duly arrived in about 5 minutes

"Well that seems to be all for the moment. Don't rush into anything. After you've had time for it all to sink in, I can arrange for our investment expert to talk through what is available. You can call me any time on this number, which comes through directly to me." He stood and shook hands with both of us before escorting us to the reception area, leaving two rather dazed young ladies.

"Pub?" I asked. No reply needed, we headed back to our usual haunt, just in time to have one drink before it closed for the afternoon. Probably a good thing.

We agreed that we would meet at her house next morning to work out what to do next.

ZOE

Rather bleary eyed, I arrived at about 9:30 to be greeted by Chloe still in her dressing gown, looking no better than I felt. "Sleep?" she asked. I replied that it had been impossible. "OK, let's cuddle-up for a few hours, have lunch and loads of coffee before we decide what happens next" We went upstairs, stripped off and fell asleep almost immediately.

Refreshed, we decided that 1 coffee would be enough for now. Chloe asked, " Do you remember when we were talking about the possibility of getting our own place, there was a particular house that caught our attention, not least because it had extensive cellars, which we could convert into a wonderful play area? Well, I found that I still had the details and the name of the estate agent, so I 'phoned them yesterday, finding that it was still on the market, with a reduced asking price. The main reason being that although it was structurally sound, it was larger than most people wanted and needed a lot of work both internally and in the gardens. Out of curiosity, I asked if it would be possible to view it. Shall I call them back and ask if this afternoon is possible?"

I replied that that would be fine. "If we set off now, there will be time for a quick lunch at a local pub. Might as well check out the local amenities." So after a quick phone call, we arranged to meet the agent at 2:30.

During the half hour drive, I told Chloe that I had also done a little financial research and that after a house purchase, we could have an annual income after tax of around £70,000 each.

She replied, "We seem to have answered the big question without it being asked. do we want to commit to each other? The answer seems to be yes."

.

For once the estate agents description was accurate. It was a large house set back from the road and externally did not look too bad, except for very overgrown gardens. He had a recent survey, done for an earlier potential buyer, which confirmed that there were no serious structural issues.

The way to the front door had been roughly cleared and having opened it, the real problems became evident. It looked as though it had last seen any form of decoration many years ago. This was the same for the rest of the ground floor, the 5 bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. The plus side of this was that we could completely strip everything down and redo exactly as we wanted, which we could afford. The downside was the amount of time before we could move in.

The agent said that he could recommend an architect, who would draw-up rough plans according to what we wanted and give us an estimate of cost and time-scale. On the way out he showed us a door in the hallway that gave access to the cellars. We did not venture down the rickety stairs, but could see the amount of space available.

A lot to think about. We told the agent that we would talk it over when we got home and would let him know our decision in the morning.

The answer was not difficult. We worked out that it could take weeks and many hours of visiting possible properties to find something, which even then could need some compromises. We confirmed our interest and also made an appointment with the bank to sort out the financial side.

So that became the pattern for the rest of the week. I would leave for "work" at the usual time, but actually join Chloe to continue our preparations. We made a second visit to the estate agent, who introduced us to the architect. He was only too happy to take on the project and told us that he would prepare some draft drawings for us to amend as we wished. He also said that if we went ahead, he could coordinate and oversee the various trades that would be involved - not cheap - but worth every penny in the long run.

A second visit to the bank was quite straightforward. We set up 2 individual investment accounts with £4,000,000 in each and arranged for the interest to be transferred into our joint account for household expenses and transfers to our personal accounts. The investment manager suggested some rather complicated tax-saving schemes, but we deferred any decision on that, settling for a bog-standard, no risk, initial investment.

The architect, true to his word contacted us to say that he had preliminary drawings of the layout as it stood. Could we visit him to explore what we wanted to change. He would see if it was possible, give us a rough cost and how long it might take. Anxious to get as much as possible sorted out before we returned to work, we arranged another meeting for the next day.

Meanwhile, we had a message from the estate agent, who told us that he had been in touch with the seller, who was more than happy to get the sale completed as soon as possible. So with a willing seller and willing cash buyer, he thought everything could be done in less than two weeks, once we have made on initial 10% deposit. Not yet having our cheque books, he gave us his bank details so that we could make a transfer as soon as we got home.

Our meeting with the architect also went well, the only possible problem being a conservatory, which was larger than standard and would require planning permission. While it was very unlikely to be rejected, it could take time to go through the formalities.

It was obvious that it was going to be some time before the house would be ready, so we postponed formally resigning from our jobs, but gave our immediate bosses notice that we would be leaving in about two months' time, asking if we could take our accrued holiday in odd days. This meant that they had time to recruit replacements and train them before we left, so was agreed without problem.

The next couple of weeks went by in a sort of time warp, the days were endless, waiting for completion of the purchase. I spent a lot of time with Chloe and we took out our frustration on Johnny the wimp. Having already broken the ice, he was only too willing to join in our games -we even, not seriously, thought about taking him with us. That idea lasted about ten seconds!

In fact, we were able to get a lot of the layout sorted before, in exactly two weeks, we heard that all that was now needed was payment of the balance and the house was ours. It took exactly 2 minutes make the payment

As our architect had already drawn up plans for the different trades involved, the work was able to start almost immediately and estimated to take about four weeks to complete. - except for the conservatory, which, though annoying, was definitely not one of our top priorities.

The only things which we intended to take from our existing homes were clothes, so as to not interfere with the works, we arranged with a local removal company for all our purchases of furnishings, linen, small kitchen appliances and all the other things we needed, to be delivered to them and stored until the internal work was completed. The work, largely due our architect, went very well and was within the projected time frame.

We used our "holiday" days, for shopping and visits to the house - which looked like a building site - probably because it was! Suddenly, the time warp was reversed, there were not enough hours in the day. Would we visit and confirm that the internal works were satisfactory so that carpets and curtains could be fitted. In fact, we could hardly believe the difference from only a week before.

There was no reason why this should not go ahead, which meant that there was only one more day before we could have everything that was in store delivered and move in.

We reluctantly resisted the temptation to jump in the car and go there and then, but used the next 4 days to tidy up our affairs, We formalized leaving our jobs and as we had previously agreed between us, paid off our existing mortgages and transferred £10,000 into the joint accounts held with our husbands. We did not hate them, it just didn't work anymore, so let's say it was thank you for the good times we had shared.

We chickened out of telling them face to face, so composed a letter explaining our reasons, without going into specific details.

So there we were "TWO WOMEN IN THER EARLY 30'S INTO ADVANCED BDSM"