All Comments on 'TXR-92U-2280 – Call Name: Sara Pt. 07'

by epexia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
P69diZP69diZover 9 years ago

Really interesting story line. Is there any way I can access the uncensored version?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

and I mean story. It would still be interesting if you edited out all the sex scenes.

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hooked!!!!

Very good story!!!

please go on next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Engaging!

You write beautifully. I'll be awaiting the next chapter like an episode of ' The Walking Dead'. Thanks for loving to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks!!!

Very good story!! please go on!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

Great storytelling; here's hoping for a happy end .. eventually ^^

marcuswildfire1marcuswildfire1over 4 years ago
I enjoyed your stories.

You have a wonderful relaxed writing style, I could about Sara forever. Thank you so much for your work I hope to read more someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know the chances of this ever being finish is vanishingly slim, but I just wanted to say that Sara is one of the strongest characters I've encountered in any medium. You've crafted a stunning picture of an intelligent young women who is trapped in a horrific situation, her mind warped by life-long abuse and dehumanization: yet she still shines as a individual, a human being. Sara is flawed: she makes mistakes, is selfish at times, and wants things for herself: but this only makes her more relatable. And as you showed in this chapter, when things come to head, Sara is capable of rebelling against her programming and use both her wits and courage to protect others.

It is probably foolish to care about the fate of nonexistent, fictional characters, but I like to think that Sara eventually manages to escape her life of mundane horrors- perhaps she manages to blend into free society or is bought by someone who sees past her status as human property and sees the courageous young woman behind it. That she can finally explore the wild, beautiful world past the tinted windows of Helios, grow into the person she could be, and maybe even reunite with her sisters.

Until then, goodbye Sara. I look forwards to seeing you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I doubt you're checking comments after a decade, but this is a really excellent story. I mean in conventional terms, it's very well written. Usually, it's difficult to relate to characters that are depicted as very well trained into strict norms of obedience, because they have very little leeway to make choices, and also need to behave and speak in standardised ways that don't allow their individual personality to come through (that is, after all, the point of these norms, and why they appeal to fans of humiliation / degradation).

Still, the work you do with the description of her inner monologue and with her sometimes physical emotional responses is very careful and realistic and makes her extremely relatable on a human level, which I think is why everyone (including fans of the more sadistic variants of non-consent such as me) is consistently feeling very protective of her. I think the ability to provoke this sentiment in readers is the mark of a well fleshed out character, that is not a mere interchangeable placeholder for bdsm or bondage scenes, but in whose unique arc people are emotionally invested (sadly, I imagine we'll never see the resolution of hers, and perhaps that is for the better, because barring an unlikely escape, an improbable rescue by a caring master, or a genre-bending choice to depict a succesful revolution, a character like this slowly being diminished under the weight of a cruel system until she disappears entirely would be fitting, narratively powerful, and utterly gut-wrenching).

I genuinely appreciate the focus on realistic responses that are not commonly depicted in erotica, e.g. her panic about her future if she's disfigured, here (rather than the wound itself), or Jennifer (another excellent character) being disturbed by the thought of her boyfriend raping a slave her age (she doesn't need to say it, but the thought that their positions might have been inverted, and that, therefore, whether her boyfriend would casually abuse and hurt her like the other girl or love her like he does now is reducible to nothing but brute chance jumps out wordlessly, and it is a powerful feeling that puts the entire setting of institutionalised slavery in sharp perspective. You understand why she empathises with them, and why she is motivated to help her avoid harsh treatment by her friends). These add a lot of depth to the characters, because they're exactly the sort of thing actual people would fixate on and be affected by, and they add a lot of depth to the setting, which is not, after all, just an innocuous BDSM sandbox. Non-consent that doesn't do justice to its dramatic elements is either paper-thin, or resorts to dubious, caricaturish characterisation and uncomfortable rationalisations. Non-consent like this leaves us desperate for wholesomeness, hoping that it could annull itself into romance, and that is its mark of success on the literary level.

Vieri32Vieri323 months ago

It's the best story I've read and I've read lots of them in Spanish and English. My most sincere congratulations to the author, it is not easy to make the characters stay in your head for a while. Sara is a very interesting and attractive character.

Well, I loved it, and since ten years have passed, here are my predictions of what was going to happen.

Sara was going to be waxed by laser. The other girls were sure to get something worse.

The scar on Sara's scalp was going to be the key point for her to, at some point, decide to check more wounds on her body and find the scratch she made at some point.

I have no doubt that the end was going to be Sara walking around Vegas as a free girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous