All Comments on 'Tying Up Loose Ends'

by theo_minor

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
they should

They should post this story as one of the dumbest things ever written either the author wrote it as a joke or they are going through their second childhood.

labigqlabigqabout 12 years ago
"Fail"

I don't know, seem kinda nasty there Bubba! I regret not buying that Apple stock when it was cheap 15 years ago, but It's not like I can get a mulligan on that. THE PAST IS THE PAST!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Nothing like a wimp husband letting his wife fuck a past boyfriend, and a wife who wants the other guys cock so much she thinks nothing of takng his cock into her belly and letting soil her married cunt with his sperm. What idiots

JonTaylorJonTaylorabout 12 years ago
Predictable Comments

With good reason, males are protective of their mates. A story about a male who shares his mate with another male is counter-instictive. Thus the comments. Keep writng.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting. . .

I always find it fascinating how much moral indignation there is from guys who came here in the first place to read sex stories. . .

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 12 years ago
Good Job

You made it believable, not sure if it really was a good idea, but a least he wasn't a wimp husband, just a very secure and loving one. Only part I really didn't like was how excited you made him seeing another guy's cum in her pussy...that is a bit too weird for me, but whatever floats you boat.....

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Sweet, if weird!

I'm pretty sure I don't want to boff 'the one who got away' (actually 'dozens') at this juncture of their lives! (I also suspect she -they- don't want to boff ME even more! )

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
A 25 Year wanna-be cuck

If Brenda was a true loving wife she would have no. Anyboby who thinks this is a sweet story ought to have their head examined.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 12 years ago
yes, I think

That was Ok -- Well written

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
This Isn't A Moral Issue; She Owed It To Her Husband To Say "Thanks, But No Thanks."

All those years of faithful commitment to have your wife admit she needs a fuck with her ex. This was not a beautiful moment, this was a sad denouement to what had been a wonderful relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story, well written

I enjoyed reading this well written story.

To those that have left negative comments ~ it is only a story not real life !! It wouldn't have been very erotic if she had said no !! If you want to read about 'nice faithful wifes' I suggest you'd be better off looking on a different site !!

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
Nicely done

everyone - men and women - probably think about people in their past and what could have been if only....

It may not be a 'universal' fantasy - but I'm sure its close to it, and this story explored it very neatly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

Well written.

A husbands true love for his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
utter crap

what man in his right fucking mind would go for something like this?

no one, that's fucking who

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
she's a Bitch

I don't agree with him letting her fuck him....I don't agree even more with her wanting to fuck her old boyfriend,,, grow up woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The difference of intent.

I see guys going off on the husband of this story as being some sort of wimp, unable to fulfill his wife's needs, and it suggests that they are missing something. When a husband is adequately secure in his wife's love for him, and loves his wife beyond concerns of pride, giving her permission to enjoy something as special as sex, and especially sex with, as in this story, an unconsummated love, makes him not a wimp, but a very confident, loving husband. A wimp is one where the wife decides she's going to have sex with another and the husband, while not down with the program, goes along to keep his wife in his life. In this story, the character development is so good, it's obvious the wife would not have made the move if her husband had not set the stage to allow her this opportunity to fix a past mistake. Big difference. The whole premise made the story interesting but the writing is what carried the day. Really nice work!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Why 1 * to a loving story?

Why 1 * to a loving story? Because what her husband deserved was that her after having her ex-boyfriend, stayed with him and divorce the stupid husband!!! A boyfriend from 30 years ago and after 28 years of marriage she still had a loose end for a man of 30 years ago? all this make this story very unbelievable...His stupidity was bigger than his love for her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is any husband really this stupid?

Or would you term it "generous"? I wonder how she'll feel when they go to his class reunion and he wants to bang his old high school girlfriend once or twice or three times? Even for fiction, I never see this happening. Dumb husband has opened pandora's box and there's no way to put the lid back on.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THE ONLY LOOSE ENDS

were the ones the hubby untied. TK U MLJ LV NV

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 9 years ago
Why...

An interesting tale for a story. My only concern is that in the real world would a husband actually ever allow his wife to meet with an olf flame.

As emotions could be rekindled and maybe the wife could end having an affair and even leaving her current husband !

Also would a husband harbor a cream pie fetish !

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Some questions...

Some questions: 1st - In the beginning they were married for thirty-one years, in the middle of the story they were married for 25 years...No matter how many years they were married, she still had feelings for an old boyfriend? How could she say she loved totally her husband? She doesn't know what totally means!!!! 2nd - This was even more clear when she sobbed and said to her lover: "Oh, Greg, we finally did it. We finally made love."!!! They made love or they fucked? If they made love she still loved him, and not Totally her husband!!!! 3rd - When she and her husband returned home she said to him: "Now YOU fuck me, Alan,"!!! She made love to her old boyfriend and fucked her husband?!!!! Was still true that she loved totally only the husband? 4th - Did the husband want her to "tie a loose end" or live his fantasy of being a cuckold? That's what could be understood in the end...5th - The last and more important question: Even with her husband permission, would a wife for 31 years, totally and completely in love with her husband, risk her marriage for an easy fuck with a man she didn't see for more than 30 years, and fucking him without protection? Did she knew what kind of lovers he had over those 30 years? I don't think so!!! 1*

dylan954dylan954over 8 years ago
Really, this show no morality or respect.

Sad that the author, who is obviously quite literate, has no concept of fidelity, loyalty, morality and respect and chooses to glorify and justify adultery. If people want to break the marriage vows don't get married just live together. So when writing a story please give a spoiler warning so those of us who actually believe in the sanctity of marriage are forewarned about the way your moral compass points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This Has To Be

One of the biggest loads of crap posted on this site.

So the dimwit cuckold hubby lets the whore wife go off and fuck her old boyfriend, because she missed him out on her last tour.

Get fucking real..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can You Imagine Her Suprise when.

Brenda returned to her hotel room, stars in her eyes and cum in her pussy only to find the place in darkness.

Turning on the light she saw a not on the night stand with her name on it. It read.

"Hi honey hope you enjoyed your night with Greg. While you were out I happened to bump into Kate who as you know was always the love of my life. Seems she never forgot me and after a long heart to heart told me that going overseas for her career was the worst mistake she ever made.

So anyway honey we're going spend a little time together like you and Greg. See you in the morning, love Mike".

Brenda hit the fucking roof!

Well what' good for the goose and all that.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
He's an idiot

or he's a much better man me. Never would have happened in my marriage. Not with my consent.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 5 years ago
Kind of sweet

Thanks!

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
A CUCK STORY!

HUSBAND HAS A REPROBATE MIND. FOR THAT MATTER SO DOES THE WIFE. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD TELL THEIR SPOUSE. "IT'S OKAY HONEY, IF YOU WANNA FUCK YOUR OLD BOYFRIEND." "WE'LL BE OKAY!" WHAT THE FUCK?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nope

OK if you want to write a story where the husband is so in love with his wife he eagerly allows her time to have sex with an ancient boyfriend. But having sex immediately after while the guys cum is dripping in her? That really ruined it for me.

It could have been something like he tell her to go wash up, take the morning after pill, and make an appointment to get STD testing completed. The he can go get drunk.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
To Literotica

Please separate LW into LWC for cuckolds and LW for everything else.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Anon 10/27

Exactly. Husband gets a hall pass now and she can't say shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just another

weak cuck of a husband. How unoriginal.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Agree

Schwanze has it absolutely right. We need Loving Wives and Idiots Loving Cuckolds in separate sections here in Lit. There are no loving wives in cuckold relationships, just venal whores.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 3 years ago

Sad and beautiful. Greg never had a child. He seemed like a terrific man. He just needed to get over Brenda.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Theo me lad, you lit up the comments section with anti-cuck comments with this cute little story. In my view it's a nice original story and I like it enough to give it a 5, Thanks .......

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Whoa I liked this story. When I was in high school My best friend fixed me up with his gf sister Bobbie Jo. I feel deeply in love with her. But my home situation wasn't going well. I had to go into the service. The plan was that after basic that we would be married. I gave her my car and wrote her every night for 3 months. But she used my car to pick up some guy hitch hiking and got married to him before I finished basic! 3-1/2yrs later I find Karen. Who is really hot. Anotherv2 yrs and we are split up, and I find Bobbie Jo. Similar to this story. We visited and had sex after 6 yrs since I had seen her but now I am used to tight hot pussy. LOL now I can't believe that I was so in love with that sloppy pussy in high school that I gave up half of my high school days for her. 5 stars to the author. If you asshats don't like cuck stories don't read them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Of course the narcissistic s******* would totally agree with her last husband comment about it not being good for their marriage and they continue to screw other people. Mighty big of the s**** and she's already got her strange dick, I missed the part where the husband was able to score as well. Just another BS story about a weak-willed Bolas cuck husband who lets his wife walk all over him just for the sake of showing how well-developed he is is a modern p**** man. Thank God there are some of us real men out there whose testicles actually work and we actually have love and respect for ourselves.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I get a kick out of the goobers screaming about the husband being cuckolded by his wife. They had to clean the cum from their little fingers after whacking their pud over the story so they could piss and moan about it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

of all of the LW stories I have read you wrote the perfect situation for the wife and you made her a pretty smart woman at that. Husband brings up sex with her old boyfriend, not her. She is smart enough to quickly realize that she can have sex with her old boy friend and if hubby gets bent out of shape she can toss it in his face. If things really go to hell she can divorce hubby, or he divorce her, and she had old boy friend as a fall back since he is single. Doesn't have to marry him, but she has a fall back and obviously cash from the divorce. A win win for her. She is also smart enough to thank her hubby and let him have her right away and not rub the old boy friend in her face. Doesn't talk it all up as the best she ever had. Just made hubby feel like he was king for letting her have her way.

Bravo.

Yes, it was a cuck story in a way but more a wife sharing story. He knew what he was doing all along, she was not cheating behind her back.

No way would I do this but like I said, you wrote the perfect woman lover story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheo_minor@theo_minor
A few of my stories are absolutely real. A few of them are pure fantasy. Most of them are a mix of reality and fantasy. I'll leave it to my readers to decide which is which. . . And as I write my stories, I presume that my readers understand, as I do, that much, maybe ev...