All Comments on 'Tyler's Tentacle Trek Ch. 01'

by BaileyJensen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Okay I will see were your going with this.

Just want you to know you had me interested then you lost that when the guy got raped the way he did. The part of him being forced to swallow his own cum was gross. The only reason I read this story was because I thought it had monster girls in it. I'm one of those freaky kinda guys who like monster women hooking up with human men. That might give you an idea for a romance story. But I have read other writers stories that start out like this and then turn around and become a lot better.

RedArrowKuczynskiRedArrowKuczynskialmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

Ignore Mr. Anonymous - the sub-genre that this belongs in is one that is sorely lacking in content; 99% of tentacle stories are about the monster and one or more girls. The number of stories where the male is the one being attacked are few and far between, and honestly, we need more of them. Keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

Thank you for this fantastic story, I also agree that gay tentacle stories are both extremely hot and sadly rare. Keep up the great work!

curriousmatt1curriousmatt1almost 8 years ago
An interesting start

I agree that there is very little content for this genre, looking forward to seeing how this series develops. Nice one so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rare and enjoyable

You're very right in that there aren't many stories with content like this. I liked seeing something new and enjoyed the story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more!

Hop you've got more of this on the way!

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

Excellent I hope there more.💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this was hot, please give more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please write the Part 2 and more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was extremely erotic and I would like a Part 2 and Part 3 please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous