U-N-I Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began pounding my shaft and listened to the noises he was making as he enjoyed his orgasm. That did it for me, I felt my cum building up and I gasped as my body convulsed and ropes of cum began shooting out of me. My orgasm was powerful because I could sense how intense his was too. It was just so good to feel connected to him again.

"Fuck, that was awesome," he moaned after a short moment.

I grinned,

"Hang on a second," I said before I used my phone to take a picture of my chest, focusing more on my abs and dick, streaked with my cum, and I send it to him.

"Holy shit, that's hot!" he replied once he received it,

"You're fucking gorgeous. Now I want you even more. Why did I leave?" he whined.

"I don't have a fuckin' clue!" I joked.

He laughed and took the same picture of himself ... which I jerked off to a few times during the following weeks.

We stayed on the phone without really saying anything for a few minutes.

He broke the silence,

"I'm leaving for Paris in a couple of days," he said in a whisper.

"Aren't you going home first?"

"No."

"Are you nervous?"

"Not really. It's gonna feel like a vacation."

"I can't wait to know how it's goes."

"Yeah. If it goes well, we'll go back together. I want you to meet him too."

"Sure. Does Rachel still want to go with you?"

"Yeah. We're gonna meet in Paris and rent a car there."

"Alright. I thought she'd want to stay in London."

"Why?"

"No reason."

"Do you know something that I don't?" he asked with curiosity. "Is it because of Damon?"

I smiled,

"Oh, so you do know something!"

"Not really, actually. What do you know?"

I wondered for a second whether or not I should tell him, but he seemed to know more than I thought he did.

"They've totally started dating," I said, slyly.

"Really?" he asked, taken aback.

"Yeah, Rachel told Alicia all about it, who told Dylan and then Dylan couldn't keep his mouth shut so he told me."

"I can't believe she hasn't told me yet. When did that happen?"

I let out a giggle, "Right after he came home I think."

"Oh my god, I'm gonna have so much fun with this!" he exclaimed mischievously.

"Come on, go easy on her," I said, "it's understandable that she wouldn't want to tell you."

"Why? I'm totally cool with this! I think that's great for them."

"Yeah, it is. It's a bit weird though. I get how they must have all felt when we got together," I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, especially with me turning gay all of a sudden!"

"Oh, God!" I said with a laugh, "They're gonna get married and make babies. So weird."

"We're getting old," he sighed. "Jordan is now officially the seventh wheel," he joked.

I laughed,

"He's gonna love it."

We kept talking about this for a moment and before ending the call, we both agreed to text each other if we had something important to share, but to try not to call each other again as long as we couldn't be physically together.

---

After I saw Sam again, I left the centre in the late afternoons and got in the studio with him for writing sessions. I think at that point, he was the best person to write with and to walk back into a studio with. Even though I was feeling a lot better about doing this job and I really felt like I wanted to write for the band again, Mark was too close to me and I loved him too much to write a song about us with him. I needed to do it without him.

For the first couple of days, Sam and I just hung out, sang a few songs and listened to his album. We talked about all of his songs and the stories behind them because so many of his lyrics rang true to me and I could relate so much... such as a song called 'Midnight Train'. Listening to it, I told him that I felt Mark could have pretty much written the exact same lyrics and that it was pretty uncanny how similar some of our experiences were.

In another song called 'Burning', in which he talked about fame, about feeling sad and depressed, the line 'Blame it on rebellion, don't blame it on me,' summed up very well what we had both been going through...trying to rebel against something we couldn't quite control, losing ourselves and the one we loved.

All of his songs were amazing. He asked me what I thought of one in particular called 'One Last Song' which was about the guy he had written his first album about, because he felt like it could be improved.

So the first thing we did together was to work on this song, making the final version deeper and more emotional. We changed a whole verse that became,

'In case you hear this,

Then know you're the love of my life,

Want to tell you I'm sorry,

I miss having you by my side,

When you were mine..."

Then after a few days, we began playing together. He first played a melody on the piano, which I loved, and I played on the guitar, throwing in ideas for lyrics... it felt good to start creating music again. We weren't sure if we'd be able to write anything good together, because we both knew that sometimes, going into the studio with someone you liked didn't mean it was going to work out... but it did. We connected, pretty much in the same way Mark and I did. It just worked. At some point, I was humming the melody I had recorded with Dylan because it was still in my head and he asked me what it was, so I just played it to him. Before long, we had the beat and we began writing. The song took shape really quickly and we totally smashed it. I knew I might have to improve it once I was back in London but it felt like it was almost finished. I called it 'Magic' and I knew it'd be on our next album.

Call it magic

Call it true

Call it magic

When I'm with you

And I just got broken

Broken into two

Still I call it magic

When I'm next to you ...

Then, we wrote a song together and called it 'Lay me down' and it was just what I wanted... beautiful, sad, emotional and powerful. As soon as it was finished, I told him that he could record it himself and put it on his album if he wanted to, which he did, mentioning on the album booklet that he had written it with me. I didn't mind, but for now, I only wanted Mark to hear it.

Can I lay by your side?

Next to you, you

And make sure you're alright

I'll take care of you

I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight.

...

This hurt that I've been through

I'm missing you, missing you like crazy.

...

You told me not to cry when you were gone

But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong ...

I sent both songs to Mark and waited for his response.

What he did though, I hadn't expected.

He shared a picture on the band's Instagram of the two of us together that said,

'You've always known how to make my heart skip a beat!' @robbiemyers

I had never seen the picture, but it immediately brought a smile to my face. We were kids, about five or six years old. It looked like we were hiding underthe kitchen table in his house. He was kind of glancing at the camera as the picture was being taken and I was leaning towards him, my arm around his shoulder and my lips on his cheek, almost on his lips. It looked like we had just kissed each other or were about to kiss. It was freaking adorable.

I stared at the picture for a moment, feeling many emotions going through me at once, and then I responded,

'I have loved you all my life' @markemery

We hadn't been as active on the band's Instagram as we normally were, sharing something almost on a daily basis, which had kept the fans worrying even more about a possible split. Jordan and Damon had posted a few times on their own instagram, but nothing related to the making of the record obviously. They'd only shared personal posts about what they were doing, where they were or cultural things they liked. Mark had too in New York, so that the fans would at least think we were still working on the new album, even though we hadn't announced a new release date ... but I hadn't shared anything, and there hadn't been any new posts of me and Mark together for a while which, the fans knew, was highly unusual.

Consequently, a very large number of fans reacted to the picture. About three million likes and half a million comments later, they had concluded that, if we had been going through something as they were suspecting, then we were probably back together, would need to release a new amazing album very soon and would have to go back on tour 'asap'.

We'd better not disappoint.

---------------