U-N-I Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unilive
unilive
77 Followers

Then, without any warning, he flipped me over onto my stomach.

"D'you want more?" he asked, not exactly giving me any time to answer as he applied more lube and shoved his dick inside me again, obviously going for another orgasm.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and began to piston in and out of me, with more strength and raw passion.

"Oh yes, baby, fuck me. I've missed this so much," I panted and turned my head to kiss him.

He leaned in and his tongue wrapped around mine, he tasted of cum and it was delicious. His tongue on my lips and his dick, pounding me relentlessly was all I needed at that instant.

"Oh yeah, I'm not done with you. I love fucking you, baby, damn, I love that ass," he breathed, he didn't let up and kissed my shoulders, my neck, or my earlobe to drive me wild.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good, I love you," he moaned.

"Oh my god, oh fuck," I moaned as he positioned himself to hit my prostate and sent shock waves of pleasure through my body.

For a few minutes, he thrust into me, hard and fast. At some point, I did some of the work and raised myself on all four to fuck myself on his dick, and then he took control again. He fucked my hole, teased my prostate and I was soon overtaken by an overwhelming need to cum again.

Soon, his breathing became deeper and faster. He pushed himself inside me as far as he could go and we moaned as he let his second orgasm of the night overtake him. He held on to me as if his life depended on it.

"Oh fuck yeah, fill me up," I heard myself say, wanting every drop of his juices inside me. He squeezed my body hard against his and I felt him shudder as he shot his load straight up my ass.

He continued sliding his cock in and out for a moment and we kissed, both letting out a sigh of absolute satisfaction that we had made up for lost time a little. After he had pulled out of me, I turned around and he reached down to jerk me off. His lips returned to my cock and he sucked another orgasm out of me.

-----

Later, we lay in bed together. We both felt completely fulfilled. We were still naked and I could feel the warmth of his chest under me as I lay my head on him and enjoyed the comforting feel of his body against mine.

The room was dark, his arm was behind my shoulder and he was playing with my hair.

"Mmm, it's about time I have you naked in my bed again," he said.

I smiled,

"It really is. I don't wanna be away from you for that long ever again."

"Yeah. Fuck, I've missed you before but I didn't know it was possible to miss you that much."

I smiled,

"I don't want you to go," he whined and squeezed me to him lovingly, "you're staying here tonight, right?"

"Yes, of course, I'm not going anywhere," I said and took his hand in mine, I brought it up to my lips and placed a kiss on it, "I did check into a hotel but I didn't plan on going back there. They won't throw me out, will they?" I asked jokingly.

"As long as you don't wear a wig, you should be fine," he answered, laughing.

"Uh?"

"Never mind," he chuckled.

"I'll stay here with you as long as you need to stay," I said, I turned towards him and our chests pressed together.

He smiled and we gazed into each other's eyes for a few moments.

"I think I wanna stay for at least one more week," he said, "... you know, finish what I've started, especially with this one therapist. I'd like to do a few more sessions with her."

I nodded. I certainly didn't want him to leave as long as he didn't feel completely ready to.

"What is she helping you with?" I asked, as I ran my fingers up and down his strong arm and squeezed it a bit to feel his muscles; I needed to touch him and feel as close to him as I could but the sexual tension was gone and it felt like we were finally ready to talk calmly about things.

"Well, we did a lot of hypnotherapy, sophrology or kinesiology, whatever she names it...It's just, she gets me, she's great. She's helping me find ways to better manage my nerves before a show, to better deal with all the media attention also ... she helped me realise how important it was that I took time for myself... alone time."

"It is," I agreed with a nod.

"Yeah. As much as I like being around people, it can be quiet detrimental to my well-being to let my public persona dominate my private life."

"Mmm, I already like her."

He smiled,

"The first time I saw her, she was like, 'Listen! You've been gifted with time. And now, you get to stop, and rest, and become normal again, and realize how insanely your life has changed'..."

"She sounds great!"

He giggled,

"Yeah. And she also made me realize that it's really changed for the best. There are things that have been taken away from me, sure... but not what really matters... like you. And you're the most important person in my life. I don't want the fame to take you away from me."

I continued caressing his arm and whispered,

"It won't. But these past few months... it did take you away from me."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Even when we were together, it didn't feel like you were really there. You disappeared for a while."

"I'm sorry," he said again wholeheartedly, "but there was like this pressure to be someone I didn't want to be ..."

"Babe, you don't have to apologize. I know what you were going through. But we can't let our life go up in smoke because of our career."

"No. We can't. I love this job and I love how successful we are, but you know just as well as I do that people get quite fazed by our success, and I know now that I need to distance myself from a lot of people. I need to make my circle a bit smaller and maintain a bit of normality, like you do."

"Yeah, you do. You were always out with people who were making you live a mad life. But those people... they don't care about you. They don't even really know you. And they certainly won't be there for you, to pick you up when you fall."

"Yeah, I have to say no to them.... I kept saying that I wanted some sort of normal life again, but I just didn't know how...," he gave a frustrated sigh. "I'd wake up every morning and have dozens of messages. Will you come to this party? Can you be at that event? Will you be there tonight? Will you do this? Will you do that? Call me! And I didn't even have time to recover from the previous night. I mean, it was all a bit draining."

"Yeah," I sighed. ''But none of them even asked how you were doing first. "

He lifted his brows,

"No, they didn't."

"This lifestyle, it's not even real life. It'll go away, fame always goes. And then, what are you gonna be left with?"

He nodded,

"I need to come in and out of it, you know. So I can enjoy it more if I'm not in it constantly. I was in it all the time, which was a really stupid thing to do."

"You have to erase a few numbers from your phone."

"I should throw my phone out the window altogether," he joked, "I keep getting messages every day here."

I chuckled,

"Maybe you don't have to go to that extreme ... as long as you stop blowing me off because shallow people are always inviting you places to blow smoke up your ass," I said with a bit of resentment.

He chuckled,

"You have to say no to me!" he exclaimed, "I need all of you to say no to me. I don't want yes people around me anymore. They do blow smoke up my ass," he said with a laugh.

"You can't even be yourself around them. They make you forget what really matters."

He brought his lips to mine and gave me a kiss before looking into my eyes,

"I just want to be with you. I really do... and do what we do best! I'm done with going out all the time to make everyone happy, and pretending to be someone I'm not. Now, I just want to be true to myself, with the fans, and forget about everyone else. There were just too many people, expecting too much of me and I just couldn't deal with it anymore. And I was feeling too burnt out to do what we had to do. I felt like I couldn't really do anything right...," he sighed.

"That's ok," I said, caressing him, "It's in the past. You're back now."

"Yeah, I am," he said happily, "there are still so many things I want to tick off my list, so many incredible moments we still need to experience, you know."

I smiled.

"I mean," he began saying enthusiastically, "we haven't worked with Beyonce yet! I'm not quitting this job until we do," he joked.

I let out a laugh,

"Hell yeah, you are back!"

"I am. I want to enjoy it again. It's too awesome not to enjoy it! I still feel like I shouldn't even be allowed to complain about it."

I tilted my head,

"You are. Just because it's incredible doesn't make it any less difficult."

"Yes. But I want to be able to truly appreciate how special it is. That feeling when we come off stage and we feel so overwhelmed and we can't get over how incredible it was. I know how lucky we are," he said, shaking his head, "I don't know how many people actually get to do what we do. There's gotta be a handful of people in each decade. It's just incredible and we're so lucky to experience it."

"Yeah, we are. But it doesn't mean that there won't be times when you feel like you can't do it! If you not enjoying it, you're allowed to say so."

"Oh yeah, right, imagine that," he said as he let go of me and sat up. "I'm gonna be like, backstage, yelling ... No one's listening to me! I don't wanna fucking go on stage!"

I laughed,

"Yeah, and Tom's gonna be like...," I began saying with a serious tone, impersonating Tom as I propped myself up on my elbows, "Rob, I've just talked to the insurance, it's gonna cost us a million if you don't go on!"

"Alright!" he exclaimed and looked around, "Which way to the stage!"

I laughed and he fell back down on the bed,

"You can at least tell us so we can try to make it easier for you."

"I don't think I'll have to. I really know how to manage my nerves now. I'll be fine. You don't have to worry about me anymore."

"I will, though," I said as I pressed my hand on his chest and lowered my face to kiss his lips.

"I know you will," he said and kissed me, "You have to remind me of what's important and why we're here, and why we're doing what we're doing if I tend to forget again."

"Yeah, but we're gonna take a massive break," I assured him, my hand holding the side of his face, "Don't worry, we are. We're gonna re-gather. I know we can write much better songs than the shit record we've recorded so far. We just need a concept. That song you wrote, my god, Rob!" I sighed in admiration.

"So you really like it?" he asked unsure.

"Do I really like it? I can't even begin to explain to you how much I love it. It's beautiful and I'm so glad you wrote it. It could really be the start of something," I said, "it's an amazing song and I love the sound of it. I can't stop listening to it. It definitely should be on the record."

He nodded with a smile,

"Yeah. I want us to write songs that I love and that I'm gonna love singing live. I want to sing songs that I'm passionate about."

I caressed his cheek and said softly,

"I too still believe in magic when I'm with you, of course I do," I smiled at him lovingly, repeating the last line of the song that had moved me so much the first time I had listened to it, "and I promise you, from now on, I'll always be there to pick you up when you fall, no matter how mad I am at you."

He smiled,

"Remember to laugh first," he joked and I let out a laugh.

"Yeah. Once I'm done laughing!"

We grew silent for a long moment. We lay on our sides, him behind me, his leg on top of mine. He held me tight and caressed my arm and chest for a while, sometimes placing kisses on the back of my neck.

"What's on your mind?" I asked after a long silence.

He caressed my hand and touched the ring on my finger,

"You didn't take it off," he said.

"Of course, I didn't," I answered with a soft smile.

He played with it for some time. When he slipped it off slowly and then slipped it back on, I murmured,

"I know you wanna get married someday,"

"I do," he said, smiling, "and I know you don't," he whispered.

I shrugged and stayed quiet. After a moment, I confessed,

"It's not out of the realm of possibility. But it's just weird...the whole marriage thing is just weird."

"It's not," he responded, kissing my shoulders blade.

I smiled and turned my head,

"I tell you what... if Damon and Rachel ever get married, then, I might consider it," I said, jokingly.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise,

"Alright, I'm gonna root for them!"

I let out a chuckle,

"Just give me some time to get used to the idea," I said, more seriously.

"Oh ok," he shrugged.

He kissed the back of my neck again. Then he let go of me and went to grasp his phone on the nightstand. He resumed his position and placed his phone in front of my eyes as he opened Instagram. He scrolled through the comments on the picture I had posted.

"Look," he said. "here, 'Fucking get married already!' ... 'when are you getting married?' 'Please, invite me to the wedding!' 'adopt me please' ... There are hundreds of those."

I laughed and he did too, he tossed his phone aside and kissed my neck again.

"What about now? Do you want to get married now?"

I laughed,

"I think I need a bit more time than this."

"Oh --"

Again, we stopped talking for a moment.

"You know, it's gonna be ten years next June," he said.

"Yeah," I sighed, "Oh fuck! Ten years."

He giggled,

"Well, wouldn't that be a great time to get married."

I shrugged slightly,

"It could be a great time to propose," I joked, trying to buy myself some time.

"Are you kidding me, I've already proposed!"

I laughed,

"Well, that was a long time ago, it doesn't count anymore. Maybe you need to do it again!"

He let out a soft huff,

"Ok, fine. I will. Plus, I didn't even play my last card yet!" he announced, "But I know what ought to convince you..."

"Do you?" I said unconvinced.

"Yeah," he nodded with a grin, "I'll invite your mother!" he announced.

I burst into laughter,

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "If you get my stuck-up catholic mother to come to the wedding of her illegitimate gay son, I'm there! I'll fucking marry you! This I've got to see!"

"Is that a dare?" he asked playfully.

"It is!"

"Alright, you're on!" he exclaimed.

I laughed,

"Oh, shit," I was kind of worried, God knows but she might actually say yes.

I turned around to kiss him. We made out again and then we talked some more, about everything -- everything except the one thing we really had to talk about -- until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and I began to nod off.

"Will you sing 'Sparks' to me?" I asked him before falling asleep.

He didn't respond immediately.

"You serious?"

"Yes. Please, sing it to me," I murmured.

"Okay," he simply said and he began singing it quietly, still holding me.

I listened to the softness of his voice as he sang these lines,

Did I drive you away
I know what you'll say
You say, oh, sing one we know
But I promise you this
I'll always look out for you
That's what I'll do

He paused for a short moment and then started singing again, probably realizing just as I had how much the lyrics were relevant again. I sighed happily as he continued.

My heart is yours
It's you that I hold on to
That's what I do

The last thing I could remember before drifiting off was Rob's voice into my ear, making me feel happier and more relaxed than I'd felt in weeks.

And I saw Sparks

Yeah I saw Sparks

unilive
unilive
77 Followers