U-N-I Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking. Hell!" Rob's eyes were wide and his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"We are so out of fucking practise," I laughed.

"Never in a million would I have expected that."

"Say what? We've known he's bi for ages" I began.

"Not that he's bi, I mean that he's so easy with it, he doesn't flaunt it but he knew exactly what signals to put out."

I smirked, then started laughing silently, before long I was all out laughing.

"What?"

"He's even better than we thought," I told Rob.

"What d'you mean?"

"He told us what he was doing and we still didn't spot it, he said he was more the 'get them laughing type' and he did. He," I pointed to where Nick was about to turn at the far end, "he has just seduced the pair of us without upsetting either of us."

"Turns out we can be easy too," he giggled.

"I'm heading back to grab a few snacks," I said as we finished the last of another few laps, I hauled myself from the water to sit on the edge, looked down the pool to where Nick was putting in some serious swimming, then added quietly, "I think he's a top."

"You thought you were for a while," he smirked.

"Thatwas inexperience as you well know," I leaned to my right so I could kiss him.

"Either of you fancy a few more nibbles?" I asked.

They both said yes and I told them I'd have it ready in about five minutes; they were both laughing when they walked from the pool into the room where our food had been laid out,

"I'm telling you I never sussed until, well until the moment was upon us you could say," Nick was saying.

"But you didn't run for the hills though, did you?" Rob retorted.

"No," Nick chuckled, "I just thought why the hell not."

"Why the hell not what?" I asked as they both took their plates from me.

"I'll let him tell you when we've got comfy again," Rob laughed.

They each had a towel wrapped around their waist and they both looked sexy as hell with damp hair and the occasional trickle of water running down their tanned skin from it. Nick walked back outside, Rob had put down his plate and came to stand behind and wrap his strong arms around me,

"Are you sure about this babe?"

"Oh, I'm sure. Are you?"

"Oh come on, he's had us both thinking the same thing at the same time for the first time in how long? That's gotta mean something. And he's told me he's tried being bottom a couple of times."

Our second, smaller, supper passed in a bit of a blur, mostly of laughter, we'dnever done things this way, we, or more generally Rob, had simply found someone on the spur of the moment in the past, the concept of spending so much time before andafter the event was an alien one for us.

But it didn't seem that way for Nick, he was so relaxed, so easy in his manner, even in the way he sat more side-on to the table we were sitting at using only his fork to eat; that he genuinely enjoyed our company was obvious - that he wanted both of us was abundantly clear.

"So, why with us?" I asked eventually.

"Well I'd seen first-hand working with you on tour, having had time to get to know you, how solid you are, and this," he moved a finger to indicate the three of us, "only works well between three single people or one very strong couple and aguest," he smirked, as he drew air quotes around the last word.

"There's a wicked thought," Rob giggled, "the hosts seduce the guest."

"There's a song title in there somewhere," I laughed.

"Oh yeah, U-N-I sing about threesomes, that I gotta hear," Nick laughed, we all did.

He was doing it again - and I didn't care, he was treating us in the same way he'd treat anyone he was interested in. He wasn't making any allowance for, or doing this because of, who we were, a by-product of having been around famous people for most of his adult life, and it felt good. For all the right reasons, here was one guy we knew we really could trust to keep our secret - he was no trophy hunter.

"Anyone for a coffee?" he asked when we'd quietened a little, "They very kindly brought supplies with the supper," we both said yes - well I opted for tea, "Mark, at the far side of the lounger I was on earlier, there's a bottle of decent cognac. I don't know about you but I think our supper deserves rounding off properly, don't you?"

He stood up to make our drinks. We'd all pulled on shorts again and they displayed his body well. The thought had suddenly struck me, as I headed to fetch the brandy, that it was like he was slowly edging,edging! That was it, exactly what Rob and I had fantasised abous us doing with him and it was happening without us even realizing it.

This guy just got better and better. He kept taking our conversation towards where we all knew the night was headed but then pulled back to another topic and at an appropriate moment - one he generally set up - took it back towards things between the three of us taking off. If he was this good withwords, I couldn't wait to find out for myself what he was like with a cock!

Before Nick came back with our drinks, I whispered to Rob,

"Remember when I said yesterday that Nick must love playing edging games and you said that you hoped he did..."

"Yeah," Rob said.

"Well, I hope you're in the mood formore edging."

Rob looked me in the eye, his brows furrowed, as he thought about what I'd said.

"More?" he tilted his head quizzically, then gradually his face changed to a look of understanding.

When we had eaten earlier, I'd seen that, like me, Rob had been semi-hard throughout our meal. Yet we'd not touched each other, or even given each other lust-fuelled looks. It had been how Nick had been steering the whole evening, and not just the conversation, which had had us that way. And now Rob had twigged.

"You think that's what he's doing?"

I told him what had me think that Nick was slowly edging all of us forward and he had to agree.

"We reallyare out of practise," he giggled.

When Nick came back, he placed the cups and glasses for the brandy in front of us and said,

"Pour that cognac Mark."

He just couldn't stop himself!

"This is good," Rob commented after his first sip of the cognac.

"Remy Martin, laid it down the year my great-grandparents married."

Then we both stared at Nick without saying a word. I knew there was a smirk on my face. He stared back at us, confused.

"What?"

"Nicholas Bradshaw," I pointed at him, "I accuse you of edging towards getting us to do exactly what you want!"

He narrowed his brows and dropped his head down, admitting guilt. When he looked up at us, his lips twitched and the dimple popped out briefly,

"Come on, I couldn't resist, sorry," he laughed, "but could you if you'd had the chance to get two hot guys into bed at the same time?"

There, he'd done it again, referred to us as being two ordinary gay men, it made a really refreshing change from our normality.

Rob shook his head,

"You better not use those tricks on us in the studio on Mark's behalf to get us to do what he wants," he chuckled.

Rob was lazing on the steamer chair between the ones Nick and I occupied, curiously both he and I, without saying anything, had chosen to sit up, facing Rob and each other.

"Okay, so, I think we need to call in reality for a few minutes guys, don't you?"

"We sure do," Rob said, taking another sip.

"Can we re-cap on rules and boundaries?"

"We sure can," Rob said with a smirk.

"I presume there's still no kissing, well not on the lips. Most couples are the same, it's one of those too intimate things I think. What else?"

We explained how we'd done these things before and he agreed with everything we said,

"Pretty much standard protocol then."

"Just how often have you done this?" Rob asked laughing.

"In what combination?" Nick asked back.

"Clearly enough to know what he's doing," I added joining in with the humour, "but what about your own rules?"

"Hey, I'm the guest here. Your house, your rules, technically speaking."

As we drank and savoured the cognac, we talked more explicitly about what we all liked and didn't, there was virtually nothing we disagreed on although he did say he was disappointed that we had the no-one gets to fuck us rule,

"Ooo look," Rob said in an over-dramatic way some minutes later, staring into both his cup and glass, "I've finished my drinks," he looked at both of us suggestively.

"Slow coach," Nick chuckled, I had no idea if he too had finished his drinks but I took his comment to mean it was game on.

"That's one thing I learned about my husband early on, that he can be a total tease when he wants to be," I smiled at Rob and I saw that his cock was already more than half-hard, as was mine.

"A tease, am I?You keptme waiting foryears!" Rob laughed.

He turned to look at Nick and then tilted his head towards me,

"Virtually every fucking night I was laid next to this beautiful boy," Rob told him and before I knew it Rob had thrown himself onto his knees in front of me and had his hands on my chest pressing me back to recline on the chair, "come and see what I had to resist."

Nick moved to the chair Rob had left empty,

"How long does it take you to lick all that ink?" he asked quietly as Rob bent to kiss along the lines of my abs.

"Oh I could make it last for hours but then I get all greedy and need to do more."

"I can understand that, but then I could do the same to either of you," Nick added.

"So come and help me out," Rob looked at Nick briefly as he spoke.

"My absolute pleasure," he answered.

Nick knelt to my right opposite Rob who was to my left and began tracing the outline of my pecs with a forefinger, then he moved to stroke my right nipple and I shivered, it had been such a long time since either of us had felt a stranger's touch that it felt like a new experience. I'd tilted my head back and closed my eyes so I had no idea if what I felt next had been agreed between them or if it was mere coincidence but I felt a tongue lick over each nipple and I exclaimed,

"Fuck, that's good!" before I could stop myself.

"It's supposed to be," Rob giggled.

After that, I just let them play with my body and allowed myself to wallow in every moment of it; someone raised my hands above my head stretching my body a little.

"It's me," Rob whispered in my ear some time later as I felt fingers at the waistband to my shorts.

I nodded but said nothing and kept my eyes closed.

"No one to interrupt us, I'm gonna take my time to savour this cock," I heard Nick say once Rob had removed what little clothing I'd been wearing, he'd gently moved my hard cock until I could feel that it was pointing towards my navel.

"You're a lucky beggar, he's beautiful," Nick whispered to Rob.

"Oh I know he's perfect. I'd show him off more, but then, I also wanna keep him all to myself."

"Can't blame you," Nick giggled and they both picked up exactly where they had to leave off over two months before in the dressing room.

Nick almost swallowed my entire shaft in his mouth and started bobbing up and down on it, Rob was all over my chest with his lips and tongue and I was shivering under their touch. I felt Nick's tongue on my cockhead and then it was gone.

"I don't want to ruin the moment," Nick said, "but I want to try something, try keeping your eyes closed, I hope it'll be worth it."

I was too lost in what Rob was doing to my body to want to open my eyes. Rob took Nick's place and started giving me head as I heard Nick moving away from us then a door opening, and, oddly, noises that made me think of furniture being moved before Nick came back to us.

I felt someone pass a blindfold over my eyes. I didn't object, I'd found that blindfolds could be the way toreally good things, starting with our island home, although this felt different to normal.

I could hear Nick whispering to Rob but not the words although I did hear Rob giggle,

"That's awesome," he gasped, "let's go."

---

Thanks for reading. This chapter was what I call... the edging chapter lol Hope you enjoyed! Let me know!!