All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 30'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love these characters so much and the sex is always hot! Thank you, please keep writing.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 4 years ago

Another great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You asked if readers are still with you; I’m here to tell you I never would have found your story without the new chapters. Stories with 20+ chapters can become repetitive, but this one gets better and better. The time lapses help keep the content fresh. I rarely re-read chapters in other stories, but have read this installment three times! I love how their relationship changes over time.

You have also done the seemingly impossible by making consent sexy :)

uniliveunilivealmost 4 years agoAuthor
to anon

Three times!! wow that's awesome. I'm glad writing and posting new chapters has attracted new readers! Thanks for telling me you've liked the story, music to my ears! ;)

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591almost 4 years ago

On, sniff, to the last chapter!

MickeyKayMickeyKayover 3 years ago
😔

You’re an AMAZING writer!!! This is BY FAR my FAVORITE story EVER!!!! I’ve come back to read it so many times I’ve lost count!!! I’m So HAPPY I keep coming back because I see you’ve added more! And as I’ve not read what’s next yet, I’m about to I’m thinking you’re done with this story which is EXTREMELY SAD to me for MANY reasons! One of which is you’re AMAZING!!!! You KNOW how to write a story!!! And like a previous commenter said it’s just gotten better and BETTER!!! I’m a HUGE FAN!! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES