All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 32 - Coming Home Pt. 02'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Feedback

One of my favorite stories, and I've read it multiple times. The character development made me really feel their pain during the separation, and understand the love for each other the rest of the time. I didn't love the Nick storyline since that seemed behind them and the one off limits thing suddenly wasn't, but by the end you even wrote that in a way that made sense and I came around. I like that Mark got closure, but that portion didn't seem in line with who they are. Rob overstepping to try to force the confrontation, and then Mark's rebuttals to his "dad" being so focused on monetary success. To me it would have made more sense to point out the decade + joyful life he and Rob built because of their love and talents rather than talking about their various homes, etc.

uniliveunilivealmost 4 years agoAuthor
To anon

wow you've read the story multiple times! I hope you've read it again since I've revised it lol (that was just before I've started posting the new guy part)

I know I must have lost readers with the Nick storyline, but what can I say, oh yeah I can say something, blame covid 19! I've always thought it'd be super hot to write if one of them agreed to break their rule (since they've had it for so long) and when I've introduced Nick before the wedding, I already had the idea in mind, I just wasn't sure how to write it, but I'm glad I did cause I really had fun with it and as you said, in the end, I wanted to make sure that the threesome with Nick wouldn't have any negative impact on their relationship and that the experience would even bring them closer together.

About the confrontation, yeah I get what you mean, you've made me think about it, I guess it's because Rob's dad started it, and then Mark does say that his dreams brought him everything his dad didn't have, love, wealth, fun, friends, a great life so yeah, I guess he(or I) was too mad and wanted to shove it in his face, probably cause I've always imagined his dad to be stingy and money-driven.

thanks so much for you feedback! what do you think of the end of the chapter by the way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The end

I loved that they had a child, and especially the line about how pleased Rob was that Mark seemed the obvious bio dad. This is very them/their love - for Rob to be thrilled it's Mark's genes passed along bc he thinks Mark the best human on Earth. We all know (or know of) couples who are insistent about it being their own genetically as if that's the obvious choice - so narcissistic and believe themselves superior to the partner they're supposedly in love with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Oh please have Robbie talk about the worst 3 weeks of their lives?!

uniliveunilivealmost 4 years agoAuthor
To anon

I might. I always do this, I think I'm done writing, that it's the end of the story and then I write more, it's happened so many times lol

So this time, I've left the door open. I'll probably miss the boys soon and want to go back to the story. If I do write about what happened to Mark, I think it could be really good - but sad - I'm gonna need to take a break first and then I'll see how I feel about writing it. Hopefully, readers will still be interested in reading more. I still have a few Coldplay songs to use hehe

Thanks for your comments, I love knowing who are the people I'm writing this for!

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591almost 4 years ago

Sad to see the story end. Your characters are so real. LOVED every bit of this.

I, too, am curious about the three weeks. Maybe we’ll read about it someday.

Hope to see more from you once you recover from having given birth to this beautiful baby! Well done.

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591over 3 years ago

Third reading of the Kindle version; second reading of this version. Still totally in love with Meyemers!!! You’re the best in this genre. I know because I’ve read many of your favorites as well as others. Nobody does it better than you do.

uniliveuniliveover 3 years agoAuthor

@Lovetoplay7591 well, I don't know about that but I'm glad you think so...and that you've read the story again!

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Thank you for a beautiful ending!!!! Loved these two!!!!

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 3 years ago

Damn!! I really, REALLY, wish there was a 'fanfiction' page on here, where authors could post their homage to a story on Literotica!!!

unilive - we know what happened in those three weeks . . . . but I'm not telling if you aren't. He-he

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An absolutely brilliant and well written story. Fantastic in every sense of the word. You have a gift and you should cherish it. I have ready many stories here on Literotica but this is one of the tops! I especially loved how Mark finally had it out with the garbage that was his (shudder!) step-father. You should write as you feel the sprit moves you but don't change your style as it is classic and well done. Thank you.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

You're an excellent writer. I loved your story. Can't wait to read more

AnotherSelfAnotherSelf7 months ago

Long Post alert –

I am so late to the party but I’m glad I arrived! I didn’t want to comment until I read the entire story. All I can say is WOW. Very rare is there a story that can make you feel a myriad of emotions at once and feel that you intimately know the characters and are a part of their story. I feel like I truly know Mark and Rob and I easily identified with both of them depending on the situation. I am so honestly sad to see this story ‘end’. As I read the comments after the chapters, it always amazed me to see you thought people didn’t want more or had gotten tired of the story.

I’m one of the weirdos who gets a hold of a story and NEVER wants it to end. There are so, so many stories left to tell. ….the gap between the confrontation and all of the babies….Mark’s issue…the continuation of music but no touring. Does Mark’s mom EVER decide she’s chosen so poorly in the past, seeing her misery in her son’s, she takes the big step and reaches out to Mark ….to leave? I did not care for her but when you think about it, what did she have to put up with just to give birth to Mark? What was her trade-off? Did her lack of ‘love’ for Mark allow them both to at least live?

I went through so, so many emotions reading this story, literally. The joy, anger, hope, fear, despair, hurt, love, etc. I felt it all. I truly appreciate that above all, this is a love story with twists and turns but at its core, a genuine, true love story. I have read a lot of stories, digitally and in print and I must say, this is now my all time favorite. There aren’t too many stories that I’m aware of anyway that shows the progress of love in the stages that this one does with two people who have grown up together. To be able to ‘watch’ them go through it and not read them reminisce about it is a true joy. I think everyone deserves someone to love and who loves them the way these two do. Simply the best!

In case you are wondering, I LOVED THIS STORY!!

Serious question as I wait for you to bring these guys back 😊… are you on other sites, have a fan page, etc? I’ve looked for additional work from you but haven’t found anything but I’m sure there is. I see there have been no comments/updates for a couple of years so I’m sure I won’t get a response, but I had to get my thoughts out so that I could go through the process of letting the story go.

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story!!!!!!!

uniliveuniliveabout 2 months agoAuthor

I don't mind long posts😆 actually I love them so feel free to comment other chapters if you want to! I won't answer your questions on here again, but thank you for taking the time to comment and I'm glad you loved the story so much, it's very rewarding!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES