Uber Delight

Story Info
Real life public adventures in an Uber.
881 words
3.67
8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shatter of broken glass spread across the room, quickly followed by the echoes of "Taxi!!", as Laura, dressed in a

Beautiful flowing black dress, walked up behind Tom, grabbing his hand as he stood talking to a few friends, with a Shiraz in hand. It was late and Laura was well and truly ready to go home, "I'll book an Uber should I?" She said, as they began saying goodbye to their friends. Tom, dressed in a nice navy blue jacket, shook his friends hands, kissed the girls on the cheek before leading Laura out, with his hand running down her silk dress as they left the party into the chilly winter night. They stood on the street, arms around each other as the luxurious Audi Q8 turned up, with Tom pinching Laura on the bum as they climbed into the back of the car.

Sandeep had the sensual tunes of smoothfm playing, as Tom and Laura had their hands entwined holding small talk as Sandeep sped along the highway with only the moons glaze lighting the night sky. Laura pulled Tom's hand onto her lap, leaving his hand sitting enticingly just below her belly button. Tom, inhibited by the bottle of Shiraz, went to grab Laura's hand, who once again placed his hands in her lap and kissed him on the neck.

Tom, unconcerned by the driver centimetres in front, traced his hands down over her dress, as Laura slid her legs apart, allowing toms touch to feel the soft lace g string over her silk dress. Laura squirmed, holding conversation with the Uber driver while Tom's fingers circled over her crutch as she begged for more. In one swift motion, Laura wriggled, sliding her flowing dress up as Tom's hand swiftly grabbed the inside of her thigh. As the SUV flew around the corner, toms fingers slid up her legs, as he lightly rubbed her clit, all while maintaining conversation with the unknowingly Uber driver.

Laura could feel herself getting aroused as Tom traced his fingers down her g -string, sliding it to the side in one swift motion, as he slid a finger against her warm, wet pussy. Laura could only murmur as Tom caressed her, teasing her with every touch. Laura slid her black g string down her leg, placing it in Tom's pocket and closing her legs just as Sandeep looked in his rear view mirror.

Within moments, the Audi pulled up at the gutter and they jumped out, laura feeling the rush of cold night air on the wetness between her legs. They jumped in the lift as Tom pushed Laura up against the doors and kissed her passionately, as their hands climbed all over each other. Tom was behind Laura, kissing her neck, with one hand between her legs and the other exposing her breast out of her black silk dress.

As the doors popped open, they walked to their apartment door, Tom fumbling for keys as Laura was frantically trying to undo his belt. As they rushed in the door, Tom pushed Laura onto the bed and kissed down her body. Within moments his tongue was caressing her clean shaven slit which was getting wetter by the second. Laura was moaning his name, as her body wriggled in pleasure with every movement of his tongue. Laura pulled her legs back and got up on her knees, sliding Tom's shirt over his head and unbuckling his pants, sliding his already erect cock out and grabbing it with her small, warm hands.

Laura layed Tom down as she went to work with her mouth, licking around the tip before sliding her mouth down over his penis. Tom grabbed for Laura's dress, pulling it over her hips, looking at the glisten of her wet pussy in the mirror as she continued to use her mouth. Laura pulled the dress over her head, exposing her bare, swollen breasts. "I want you to fuck me" - Laura said as she layed next to Tom, sliding her hand up and down his body, begging for sex.

Tom layed Laura down in front of her, with her warm back pushed up against Tom's chest. Laura parted her legs, as tom slid his already erect member in, grabbing her hips in one motion. "Mmmmm" Laura moaned, pushing her hips back as tom began to thrust in and out. Tom's hands alternated between pinching Laura's nipples and lightly grabbing her neck and he continued to slide in and out, getting deeper with every push. After some time, Tom dragged Laura's legs up and pulled her into doggy position as she buried her face in a pillow, ass up in the air.

Without warning Tom slid in from behind, spanking her cheeks in the process as Laura begged "give it to me rougher".... Tom grabbed her hair with one hand as he pushed Laura further and further into the pillow, getting rougher and rougher each time. Laura's moaned filled the room as she begged for him to cum. With some last strong thrusts, Tom filled her wet pussy with ropes of cum, pushing Laura over the edge in the process as her body shook with excitement. The two of them layed there, with streams of sweat running down them, they were satisfied...