Uber Driver Ch. 01

Story Info
Young driver gets more than just a tip from a hot passenger.
1.6k words
4.4
9.9k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/26/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hryjknyk
Hryjknyk
20 Followers

I'm standing outside, smoking a cigarette I bummed from some queen on my way out, waiting for my uber outside the gate of whatever "industry" guy's mansion I was just at. Shirtless and sweaty... swaying a bit as all the bourbon takes effect.

A black sedan rolls up in front of me after a few minutes. I throw my cigarette in the street and open the door.

"Justin? For Scott?"

"Yup!"

He's a cute young thing. Not really my type but definitely attractive. Blond hair, tight muscular body under a tight t-shirt, clean shaven with smooth, lightly tanned skin... the typical LA muscle twink.

"Sorry, I lost my shirt somewhere." I say as I slide in the back passenger side seat.

"I don't mind." He replies softly.

"Water?" He asks, handing me one of those little 8oz bottles of Poland Spring.

"You're the man!" I boast as I take it from him.

Fuck I'm drunk I think as I chug down the mini bottle.

I can tell he's trying not to stare at me through the rearview mirror but I don't mind. I'm used to it and honestly, love showing off.

At 41 I'm probably in the best shape of my life. Always been fit but in the last year since I moved to LA from NYC, all the competition, hiking, sunshine and forced healthy living in West Hollywood has have all taken my 6'1 frame from beefy muscle to shredded adonis. My broad chest is swollen and covered in dense fur that continues down my tight 6 pack and v line.

Working from home allows me to spend most of my time between meetings laying out by the pool keeping my olive skin bronzed and glowing. It's a nice contrast against my thick salt and pepper hair and big hazel eyes.

It's only a 15 min ride home with Saturday night traffic, and if I hadn't had those two last drinks I probably would've done the unthinkable - walked the mile and a half home from the infamous Hollywood Hills.

We're slowly cruising along and I'm bopping my head to the music. I can't make out the song but was just dancing to a remix of it earlier at the party. I feel a buzz in my pocket and pull out my phone just as we come to a full stop.

T: Where the fuck did you go Scotty?'

Read the first of many texts from Tarick, my best friend since moving out here. He begged me to come out tonight, only to spend the whole night flirting with anyone who looked at him at the Abbey. Fast forward to us in an uber to a house party in the hills. I always fall for it, house party is really just code for sex party.

They always start out fun, dancing and drinking by some rich guys pool or through out his sprawling mansion with other hot men of all ages. Then, the drugs come out and things just get a little too weird. I partake from time to time in some recreational usage, but whatever comes out at these parties always tends to be laced. All the patrons slowly turn into glassy eyes zombies.

I knew I had had enough for the night when I walked past a pretty young thing in stilettos and fake nails but only wearing a jockstrap and harness who asked me if he could do a bump off my dick. I did my best to graciously decline and not offend him but asked for a cigarette from the pack tucked in his waistband and left.

T:?

T:?????

T: HELLLO!?!?

T: Don't ignore me!

I know the texts won't stop until I reply. I sigh and look up from the screen and happen to catch my cute driver's blue eyes staring back at me in the rearview mirror. Instead of telling Tarick I had enough of the party, was bored, drunk and just wanted to go home I typed the only response he would find acceptable. A little white lie inspired by my driver.

Me: Bringing home some twink to fuck.

T: Get it stud! I just sucked the biggest dick. I'll tell you tomorrow at brunch.

I chuckle to myself and roll my eyes and send back a thumbs up emoji, knowing that will make him furious.

I throw my phone down on the seat and take a deep breath. I's then that I notice the blue and red flashing lights in the near distance, realizing we haven't moved in a few minutes. Fuck...I have to piss.

"Buddy what's the hold up?"

"Sorry looks like there's an accident"

"Uggh!" I moan.

Ten quiet minutes go by.

"Does it look like we're going to be moving soon, I gotta piss like a race horse!"

"Can't really tell... " He replies with an apologetic tone.

Another five minutes go by.

"Buddy... I'm gonna fucking burst... " I know he isn't responsible but I can't help but announce the growing pressure in my bladder.

"Sorry... "

"It's not your fault. Does it look like we're moving soon?"

"I don't think so, sorry."

"Fuck!"

"You can use your water bottle...".

"Thanks... but fuck....I can't do that. Plus this is a bit small, it'll probably overflow it."

"I have a bigger one...It's no problem as long as it doesn't get on the seat." His efforts to be helpful are sweet.

"I appreciate it but I'll hold it. "

Another five minutes go by and I feel a tiny dribble of piss leak out of my piss slit. I can't hold it much longer. If I got out when we first stopped I would've been home already but there was no way I would make it now. 'Fuck it' I think to myself then again out loud.

"Fuck it, you sure you don't mind?"

"I know the feeling and I don't think we're moving anytime soon..." He holds up a liter sized empty smartwater bottle and looks back at me.

"That'll work! You're getting a huge tip man!"

I grab the bottle from him and lift up to unzip my fly and shimmy my pants down by my knees. I pull my thick cock out the side of my sweaty and now piss dampened jockstrap and lean forward so I can line my dripping piss slit up with the narrow bottle opening.

I can't help but let out a deep moan as I feel the heavy stream burst from my dick, offering instant release. The bottle gets heavy and warm in my hand as it quickly fills with golden hot piss. Once the tension in my bladder starts to subside I look up and, through the rear view mirror, I can see the kid watching.

Finally the stream starts to lighten until the last of it trickles out. I finished just in time, I filled up almost the entire liter.

The young driver is still staring so I give my cock a few extra strokes and squeeze the last drops out of my head. He watches and reluctantly turns back to face forward as I replace the plastic top. Our eyes catch one another's in the mirror briefly causing his face to flush. I lean back and twist the cap again, making sure it's securely on.

"Man! Thank you! I needed that!"

Sitting back with my shorts still by my thighs, cock laying a cross my thigh. I take a deep breath and idly play with my soft cock. I can see him sneaking glances and it's making my cock plump in my hand

His hands are gripping the steering wheel so tight his knuckles turn white as he fails to fight his urges to look back at the private show.

I start stroking slowly watching him watch me. I get a nice slow rhythm going, feeling my cock get to full mast. I know he wants to say something, his pink lips opening and closing with nothing coming out, just as the brake lights in front of us dim and start moving.

"Thank god!" I exclaim and nod ahead so he can start moving.

I see his face drop in disappointment as his eyes look ahead and he puts the car back into drive. I was enjoying him watching be but was eager to get home. I squeeze my head, forcing a drop of recently produced precum out and wipe it on the pouch of my jock. I let go of my shaft and lean back, enjoying the feeling of my bare, sweaty ass on the leather seats and watching the kid sneak looks.

A few minutes later we make the turn onto my street. When we pull up close to my building, I give him a little extra show. Slowly, I tuck my cock back in my jock, lift my crotch towards him off the seat and pull my jeans up. I zip the fly but leave the button undone

I lean forward between the front seats and point in front of him so my arm crosses just past his reddened face. I swear I could hear him inhaling as his nose is slightly angled back towards my ripe arm pit.

"Just there on the left." I say softly, almost in a sexy whisper.

He slowly pulls the car around in a U turn and stops at the curb right out front.

"Wow... there's never parking out front. This is perfect. Come up for a second. I have cash inside for your tip."

"Ummm... that's ok... I mean you can just do it through the app."

"You sure? I'd rather give you cash... I mean you let me piss in your car." I say, still leaning between the front seats.

"I mean... I guess for a sec... "

"That's a good boy." I smile broadly at him, watching him turn an even brighter shade of red.

(Chapter 2 already posted on my literotica page)

Hryjknyk
Hryjknyk
20 Followers