UCLA to Big D Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,751 Followers

"Please don't do that Kristen, I won't...I can't...please..."

Kristen moved in close and kissed Jenna wetly on the lips. She pulled her head slowly back, "You want this as much as I do don't you Jenna?" Kristen whispered while planting little kisses along Jenna's cheek and up to her ear. "You liked watching those girls fuck didn't you Jenna? Your pussy is wet isn't it; let me show you how good sex is with a girl!"

"N...n...no Kristen, we ca...can't," Jenna stuttered. Kristen reached around and pulled her close. She kissed her more forcefully and stuck her tongue in Jenna's mouth. Jenna couldn't resist anymore and began to kiss the little blonde back.

Kristen could taste the combination of rum and cum on her breath and knew this was going to go all the way. "You like the taste of your pussy, don't you Jenna?" Kristen asked. "I know I do."

As they kissed passionately, Kristen lowered her hands down Jenna's back and reached under her tee-shirt and grabbed her bare ass cheeks. She squeezed and kneaded them in her soft hands. "Oh, that feels good Kristen; your hands are so soft." Jenna breathily whispered between kisses.

Kristen lightly rubbed her index finger on Jenna's asshole; the big-titted blonde practically jumped off the ground. Kristen kept playing around the 20-year-old's butt as Jenna thrust her tongue further into the older girl's mouth in response. Kristen reached further down and touched her sopping pussy. Andrea's girlfriend rubbed her fingers over Jenna's lips and slid her middle finger up and down her wet slit. Jenna moaned. "You are so wet Jenna, I want to run my tongue all over it," Kristen whispered excitedly in her ear.

The little blonde reached up with her other hand and massaged Jenna's left tit. Kristen's pussy gushed as she felt the incomprehensible weight and firmness of Jenna's perfect boob. She wanted to taste it. The former cheerleader reached down with both hands and hurriedly pulled Andrea's roommate's chest stretched tee over her head. Jenna's phony wet hair towel fell as Kristen tossed the shirt aside. The stone-cold fox was now totally nude.

Kristen stared in awe at the amazing breasts on display before her. She nervously reached up with both hands and gently fondled them. Her hands felt small as she softly squeezed Jenna's heaving breasts, "They are absolutely perfect," Kristen whispered. "I've fantasized about these since I saw you on the beach that first time, they're more beautiful than I imagined!"

Kristen moved forward and devoured Jenna's rigid nipples with her soft lips and experienced tongue as she squeezed them with both hands. Jenna loved when Ryan sucked her boobs, but this was different. Kristen's lips and tongue were wetter and she did something as she swirled her mouth around her nipples that was really turning Jenna on. Her soft hands felt so good massaging and caressing them too. Jenna wondered silently if it felt so amazingly good simply because it was a girl pleasuring her. "OMG...Do I like girls?"

Without thinking, Jenna reached down and rubbed her fingers across Kristen's pussy mound through her shorts. She could feel Kristen's dampness through the fabric; it sent a bolt of excitement through Jenna's body. The younger blonde reached around and nervously unclasped Kristen's bikini top and slipped the straps off of her shoulders. The little blonde's firm, perky tits came into view. Jenna rubbed and lightly pinched her taught nipples. "That feels good Jenna, are you sure you haven't done this before?"

Jenna shook her head before lowering it and sensually licking Kristen's rock-hard nubs while she massaged the perky mounds. Kristen moaned softly.

Kristen took her by the hand and led her to the couch. She kissed her again and their tongues intertwined. She softly pushed Jenna back down and stood in front of her and did a sexy little striptease as she removed her own shorts and skimpy panties.

Jenna breathed heavily as she watched. Kristen playfully tangled her fingers through her own little patch of dark fur before slipping them into her pussy. Jenna watched fascinated as the former cheerleader toggled her clit ring with her wet fingers before sexily slithering down to her knees between Jenna's inviting legs. Kristen turned, reached for the remote and pushed play to resume the video. She adjusted the volume down a few notches before returning to her prize. "Jenna I'm going to fuck you now; lean back and let me make you feel like you've never felt before!"

Jenna's pussy gushed.

Kristen returned her attention to Jenna's wonderful tits as she caressed and squeezed them as she sucked them wetly at the same time. Kristen had never had her lips on more fantastic breasts in her life. "Jenna your tits are so fucking perfect, I'm going to suck them all night long."

"Yes I want you to," Jenna moaned as Kristen again used her talented mouth to swirl and lick her engorged aching nipples. Jenna couldn't believe this was happening. She ran her fingers through Kristen's hair as she alternated between watching the perky blonde make love to her tits and the lesbian scene that was playing out on the big screen in front of her. It was an amazingly erotic experience.

"Oh Kristen your soft tongue feels so good on my nipples." Kristen extended her hand up and slipped the fingers that she had used to pleasure herself moments earlier between Jenna's lips. Jenna instinctively sucked on them and got her first taste of foreign pussy.

Ironically that wouldn't be the only foreign pussy she would taste on this night.

Kristen reluctantly pulled away from Jenna's boobs and kissed her way down her stomach. She softly licked around Jenna's belly button before continuing down to her pussy mound. She ran her fingers through Jenna's blonde patch as she tenderly blew on her steamy pussy. Kristen slowly pushed Jenna's athletic legs back as she gently kissed along her firm tanned inner thighs. Jenna trembled with nervousness and anticipation.

Kristen rolled Jenna's limber legs all the way back to where her knees were up by her chest. She admired Jenna's gorgeous slit and its intoxicating scent. Kristen lowered her face to where she could see Jenna's little purple starfish. She erotically inserted a finger in her mouth before she lightly touched Jenna's inviting asshole. The busty blonde flinched and slightly moaned. Kristen saw this as a green light so she moved closer and darted her tongue around Jenna's asshole which elicited more urgent moans from the twenty-year-old's lips. Kristen licked along the dripping path between Jenna's asshole and pussy. She then slowly wiggled her soft tongue up her pussy slit from bottom to top. Jenna breathed heavily as she again tangled her fingers in Kristen's long blonde hair, "Oh my God Kristen, that feels so good."

Kristen continued to kiss and lick along both meaty lips with long slow strokes, "You taste so good Jenna." She sucked Jenna's puffy lips into her mouth and tickled them with her soft nimble tongue. Kristen licked her way to Jenna's clit and teased it softly with the flat part. The blonde nymph then flicked it several times before sucking it between her hungry lips.

Jenna whimpered and moved her ass around, "Oh Kristen, that feels so good...I love the way you lick me." Kristen feasted on Jenna's delicious pussy for nearly a half-hour as she brought her to the edge of orgasm time and time again. "Kristen, please let me cum. I want it so bad!" Jenna begged.

Finally the hot little blonde decided that Jenna had waited long enough. "Time to make this horny thing cum..." Kristen sucked and licked Jenna's clit as she reached up and squeezed her tits. Jenna gasped; her moans and grunts becoming more urgent.

Just then the front door opened and Andrea called out, "Jenna I hope you're decent, I got my wires crossed, we were coming home Thursday not Fri..." She stopped mid-sentence as she turned and saw her girlfriend and her roommate fucking on the couch. She dropped her stuff and tried confusingly to process what was going on.

"Okay, I have to admit I was looking forward to seeing you naked again roomie, but I didn't expect it to be this soon!" Andrea exclaimed as her eyes flashed excitedly.

The French girl closed the door and walked slowly towards the blonde-haired lovers. The lesbian video played from the TV, a vibrator, dildo, lubricants, and several porn video cases lay on the table. Kristen's face dripped with pussy juice as she looked up from between Jenna's widespread legs.

Jenna was mortified with embarrassment, she reached for her shirt to cover her tits.

Andrea got a slight smile on her face and said, "You two didn't waste any time while the kitty cat was away did you? Jenna, when I said 'don't do anything I wouldn't do', I really didn't expect you to take the statement so literally."

Kristen rose and crossed the room to Andrea; they paused and stared at each other for a long moment as they came together. Jenna expected Andrea to slap her, but instead they reached for each other and started kissing passionately.

Jenna rose from the couch and started for her room, she mumbled, "I'll leave you two alone to work this out."

Andrea pulled away and said, "Where are you going girl?"

Jenna held the bunched up tee-shirt in a lame attempt to cover her big tits, "I'm sorry I shouldn't be in the middle of this," she replied as she continued towards the bedroom.

"Wait, I want to hear how this happened and you two looked to be enjoying yourselves, I don't want you to stop because of me," gushed Andrea.

Jenna looked at her incredulously, "You mean you want us do it right here in front of you?"

Kristen and Andrea moved to Jenna. As Kristen circled behind her and slipped her arms around her waist from behind, Andrea said, "Actually, I was hoping to join you. Your sweet pussy tastes really good on my girlfriend's tongue. I want some for myself." Andrea reached out and slowly took the tee-shirt from Jenna's trembling hands as Kristen's moved up and gripped Jenna's soft tits from behind. Andrea stared into her eyes and said, "We are going to make you feel really good Jenna!"

Her young roommate began to protest, but Andrea put a finger over her lips to shush her. The older French girl then inserted the finger in her Jenna's mouth.

Andrea took a step back and drank in the beauty of Jenna's stunning body. She realized immediately that her pendulous breasts were in fact very natural. Andrea watched as Kristen's eager hands roamed over her roommate's tits, stomach and ass as the lusty blonde nibbled on her neck from behind. Perhaps it was the alcohol or the pleasure that Kristen was bringing her but Jenna's defenses were failing and Andrea knew it. Andrea seductively removed her own clothes as she stared into Jenna's eyes. The horny French girl was soon standing completely naked in front of her young roommate. Jenna breathed heavily as Kristen had lowered her hands and was now tickling her pussy.

Jenna trembled with nervousness and excitement as she admired Andrea's nude body. The French girl moved close and kissed Jenna on the lips. She excitedly reached up to touch Jenna's wonderful breasts as she kissed her again and thrust her tongue into her open mouth. Andrea pulled back moments later, "Sorry if my hands are a little cold, I didn't have time to warm them, but trust me they'll be burning up in no time as I explore this amazing body of yours!"

"They feel really good already, I can't wait for you to touch me everywhere," the busty blonde responded breathlessly before sucking on her roommate's tongue. Andrea's ring danced inside her young roommate's mouth. She erotically rubbed Jenna's heavy tits before she licked her fingers and lightly tugged on her ripe nipples. Andrea lowered her head and slobbered all over both areola before using her hands to massage the wetness into her wanting tits.

"They are amazing aren't they Andrea?" Kristen cooed.

"Flawless" was the only response that came from Andrea's mouth.

Andrea and Kristen liked to debate who had the nicest tits in entertainment. They were in agreement that while Jennifer Love Hewitt, Salma Hayek, and Denise Richards were all serious contenders, Jenny McCarthy's post-Playboy days' were their favorite. Jenna's tits resembled McCarthy's, but with two major differences: Jenna's were 100% natural and they were at least a half-cup size larger.

The lustful girlfriends led Jenna over to the couch and laid her down. Andrea and Kristen moved like sleek cats surrounding their kill. Andrea positioned herself between Jenna's legs as Kristen kneeled down next to her and hovered over her succulent boobs. They glanced at each other with looks of excitement in their wide eyes. Andrea sensed that Jenna was past the point of foreplay so she lowered her head and hungrily started eating her young pussy. Meanwhile Kristen pounced on her heaving tits and began the swirling tongue action that had gotten her so hot earlier.

Jenna squealed as they ravenously feasted on her delectable body.

The pleasure that Kristen had brought to Jenna's pussy previously, paled in comparison to the expertise that Andrea applied with her talented tongue ring and probing fingers. She twiddled Jenna's clit at blurring speed while she buried two fingers in her and pleasured her G-spot. Jenna was so sexually stimulated she failed to notice that Kristen was leaving little hickeys all around her nipples. "Jenna, your pussy tastes so good," Andrea practically shouted as she lapped at her young roommate's puffy cunt lips.

Kristen brought her lips to Jenna's and they made out like teenagers. She pulled away and saw that Jenna's thighs were now propped over Andrea's shoulders. Kristen watched as Jenna's hips rose from the couch while she used her gymnast's abs to gyrate her narrow hips around on Andrea's face. "Rub it on her mouth Jenna!" Kristen urged. The former cheerleader had been in the same position many times herself and never failed to cum when Andrea gave her head. Kristen squeezed Jenna's tits and purred sexily in her ear, "She has an amazing tongue, doesn't she, nobody has ever eaten me like her!"

"Uh huh...," Jenna excitedly grunted in agreement. Kristen could tell by Jenna's nonstop moaning and shortness of breath that she would climax soon and gave her encouragement to do so. The petite blonde pulled on Jenna's big nipples and said, "Tell her how much you love it, rub your sweet pussy on her face and cum all over her tongue!"

That was all Jenna needed to put her over the edge. She screamed, "ANDREA, I LOVE YOUR FUCKING TONGUE...Oh...Oh...Oh...I'M GOING TO CUM!" She grunted loudly and violently thrust her hips up and down along Andrea's face as her orgasm hit; pussy juice erupted from between her legs and sprayed in the air soaking Andrea's back in a breathtaking ejaculation shower. Andrea buried her face back in Jenna's hot pussy and within a minute she brought her to another gut wrenching orgasm.

Jenna was still shaking as Andrea kissed along her inner thighs while Kristen nibbled her neck and lightly rubbed her nipples. Andrea then said, "I didn't expect that shower, but it sure was nice. Why don't we take a real one before we make plans for the evening?"

Actually, she and Kristen already knew that their agenda for the night would be a fuck marathon with their new gorgeous sex toy, but Andrea didn't share that news with Jenna...yet.

*****

Meanwhile 5000 miles away in Pamplona, Spain, 14 drunk, horny Spaniards watched in stunned fascination. Earlier in the day they had participated in the running of the bulls in what they anticipated would be the highlight of Dante Garcia's bachelor party. Paulo's older brother had requested the daredevil activity as one of his last adventures as a free man. Luckily he and all of his friends survived the daredevil event and proceeded to get exceedingly more drunk throughout the day.

Now as most of the guys filtered back from the bars to the rented loft, Dante's younger brother Paulo, the best man, passed around a couple of huge joints. As the older guys smoked and told stories, Paulo opened his laptop. Dante had requested no hookers or strippers as he suspected he wouldn't be able to control himself and would very likely get into trouble with his new bride before they were even hitched. Dante asked Paulo to just bring porn flicks and some of his best weed. As Paulo hooked up his computer to the large screen TV, he toggled through a bunch of video files. His intent was to show a hodge-podge of clips from Andrea's hot tub camera, but not before a long look at Jenna's masturbation session from the couch earlier in the week.

That had been his plan until this moment...

On a whim, he clicked the live living room camera feed from Andrea's house in Santa Monica. What he witnessed even amazed him. He toggled the image onto the big screen and watched in awe with Dante and his friends.

Back in California former UCLA cheerleader Kristen stripped in front of a busty Jenna Norris who was naked on the couch watching intently. Dante Garcia's mostly married 30-year-old friends hushed immediately as two of the hottest young blondes they'd ever seen were preparing to fuck each other.

Paulo, himself amazed at what he was witnessing, suddenly swelled with pride (he swelled elsewhere too) as he watched his brother's older friends mesmerized at the audio and video images on display before them.

The drunk Spaniards all watched as the smaller of the two climbed between the legs of the big-titted blonde and ate her pussy. Most of the guys were soon rubbing their cocks through their shorts as cat calls and disbelieving comments rang out from the group. When the third girl suddenly opened the door and joined in, cheers could be heard in the flats across the street.

When it was finally over, Dante high-fived his younger brother and asked him where he had gotten such an unbelievable video.

"I filmed it myself!" Paulo shouted as all of Dante's friends laughed, screamed, and called bullshit.

"You know these girls little brother?" Dante asked in shock.

"Yes, the two blonde's are American and the brunette is French. They all really like big Spanish cock!"

Another round of whoops and cheers circled the room. Many of Dante's friends were well aware of his younger brother's prowess with women, but even they were amazed at what they had just watched.

"What the fuck are you doing back here in Spain if you have girls like that waiting for you in California?" Someone shouted from the group. "You need to bring them back with you next time you come back to Barcelona Paulo," came another voice. "Tell us about the tits on the blonde who got fucked by the other two, are they real?"

Paulo only grinned and nodded his head profusely. Cheers rang out once again. "Do you have any more videos of her?" Someone else shouted.

Paulo laughed and shouted back, "Are you sure you can handle it old man?"

"I can try, but I'll probably have to excuse myself to the washroom before long!" Dante's friend Alexander joked back to Paulo. Everyone laughed.

"Okay, but if any of you needs cardiac assistance, don't come looking for me!" With that, Paulo clicked on the video of Jenna masturbating on the couch while watching the porn videos. "Listen for who's name she calls out when she cums!" Paulo bragged with a big prideful smile on his face.

Dante turned to his little brother and said, "Paulo you know that many of my friends live vicariously through you. Don't be such a stranger in sharing your future escapades back on American soil! As usual, you have outdone yourself. Thank you for making my bachelor party so unforgettable!"

*****

Back in California...the girls' night continued.

Andrea stood and took Jenna by the hand and walked her into the bathroom as Kristen followed close behind. And while the house was very small, it did have a good sized walk-in shower. Andrea turned on the warm water and led the way followed by Jenna and Kristen.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,751 Followers