UCLA to Big D Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,774 Followers

"Oh my God...that feels so good...it's so fucking big!" Jenna exclaimed. The combination of the dildo, Andrea's tongue and the pressure in her ass were more than she could take, "Oh shit, you guys are going to make me cum!"

Neither girl was ready for this to be done quite yet so they both pulled back and Jenna gasped loudly in frustration. "Please, please don't stop...I have to fuh...fucking cum!"

"I thought you didn't want me to put anything in your ass, but now I have these beads stuck in there, are your going to let me tug on them some more?" Kristen playfully teased the lust-filled twenty-year-old.

"You can do anything you want...I mean I want you to play with them in my butt Kristen!"

"Okay slut, do you think you can handle it?"

"Yes Kristen, please..."

Kristen slowly worked the dildo in and out of Jenna's overworked hole. Andrea nibbled on her soaked pussy lips along where the big fake cock splayed them open. Andrea knew what Kristen had in mind as she kissed her way to Jenna's clit one last time. She flicked her tongue on it wildly as Jenna began to respond one final time.

Jenna buried her face back between Andrea's legs in response to Andrea's ministrations. Kristen now fucked her from behind in long fast strokes. Kristen loved watching the huge black cock slide between Jenna's inviting ass cheeks. Jenna couldn't believe they were actually doing this to her again, but she needed to cum one final time.

Kristen pumped into her as she reached for the anal bead string and slowly pulled. Jenna loved the sensation and went absolutely wild.

"Kristen, I don't know what those things are in my butt but they feel so good, please keep doing it!" She buried her head back in Andrea's twat and ate her enthusiastically.

Andrea moaned and raised her hips to meet Jenna's tongue. "Umph...that feels good Jenna, umph...yeah...you're a natural baby...eat my pussy!" Kristen pulled the first bead from Jenna's asshole and a muffled scream escaped her mouth. Kristen kept up the tension and Jenna moaned loudly again. She now fucked her as fast as she could; she knew Jenna was getting close.

"Fuck me Kristen, your big black cock feels so amazing!" Kristen pulled again on the string and another large bead popped out. "Oh FUCK...whatever you are doing feels incredible!"

Jenna flicked Andrea's clit ring over and over before her roommate groaned, "Yes Jenna, I love that...you're going to make me cum you horny bitch!"

Jenna felt the same way as Kristen pulled on the string one last time. Just as the final bead popped, so did Jenna, "Oh fuck, I'm CUMMING Kristen...fuckmmeeeee!" Jenna and Andrea came together in a moaning, gasping heap of lesbian sex. Jenna soaked Andrea's face as a geyser of cum erupted from her sated pussy.

The two on the bed lay there gasping for breath as Kristen slid the big black cock slowly out of Jenna's bushed hole. It made a squishy popping sound as it exited her gaped lips. Kristen sat on the edge of the bed and removed the strap-on before releasing Jenna's wrists and ankles from the restraints. Andrea slipped out from under her and hugged Jenna passionately as the beautiful 20-year-old gained her freedom for the first time in hours. They softly kissed, Andrea said, "I hope you enjoyed that Jenna, Kristen and I loved making love to you!"

"If that's what you guys call making love, I've been doing it all wrong...that felt a lot more like Fucking to me!" They all laughed as Jenna continued. "But it was amazing! You guys made me feel so good; I've never cum so much in one night in my life." The girls all hugged affectionately. Andrea's sheets were sopping wet and messy so the three of them returned to Jenna's room and crashed in her and Ryan's bed. It was 4:30 a.m.

Andrea and Kristen fell asleep immediately. Jenna lay between them. But in spite of her exhaustion, she lay awake worried about what the next day would bring...

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,774 Followers