UCLA to Big D Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,742 Followers

She heard Kristen whisper, "Wow look at that fucking body!"

Andrea replied, "Yes it looks good enough to eat!" Jenna heard them both giggle.

Moments later, Jenna felt her panties being stretched as she nervously felt the scissors penetrate the stretchy material before making a very slow cut along the front portion. She obviously couldn't see it, but Andrea carefully cut and removed a narrow football shaped section in the lower front of her damp panties. Jenna's puffy lips and clit were now on full display. The lesbians both stared at her beautiful pussy, they could plainly see moisture forming on her lower lips.

After a couple of minutes, Andrea formed a large saliva ball and let it ooze from her lips several inches above Jenna's pussy. Jenna jumped and yelped as it splattered on the front of her panties, clit and upper lips.

Kristen climbed slowly onto the bed and did the same on her nipples. Andrea joined the little blonde on the bed and they both hungrily ravaged Jenna's amazing tits. The older girls couldn't help themselves as they applied several more little bite marks and hickeys around her nipples. And while Jenna didn't want any more evidence with Ryan returning the following day, it felt so good she couldn't bring herself to ask them to stop. Jenna had always had very sensitive tits and she loved the way Ryan pleasured them, but the girls were a little more aggressive and she got absolutely dripping wet as they teased, tongued, and tweaked her big hard nipples.

Andrea rose and moments later Jenna felt someone's hot breath across her exposed pussy. She flinched when she felt Andrea's wonderful tongue sliding teasingly across her puffy lips. Her roommate messaged her lower lips with soft licks as Kristen climbed from the bed and left the room. Jenna slowly raised her hips in an attempt to get more tongue pressure against her now aching pussy.

After several minutes, Kristen returned and said "Time for dessert!" Jenna nearly jumped when she felt cold whip cream spray onto her already rock-hard nipples. Kristen coated both of her tits from the canister before the girls licked and sucked the sweet treat off of Jenna's magnificent boobs. Jenna got a sweet whiff and immediately opened her mouth as one of the girls put a finger-full inside and she sucked it off.

Next came the Hershey's chocolate. Kristen coated her areola with the sugary sauce before ordering Jenna to open her mouth as she dripped some on her tongue. The girls used their fingers to massage the sticky goo around Jenna's nipples before sucking them clean. "Mmm that tastes really good on your fantastic tits," Kristen whispered in Jenna's ear.

Kristen sprayed a little burst of whip cream and chocolate on each nipple again before the two of them rubbed cold strawberries through the sweet mix and across Jenna's rock-hard nipples. The cold sensation of the strawberries touching her aroused nipples made Jenna gasp out loud. The horny lesbians happily downed the delicious titty treats. Moments later, Jenna got a strong whiff strawberries; she instinctively opened her mouth in anticipation, but she was cruelly denied.

The first one she would taste would have another flavor added in.

Kristen climbed off the bed, circled around, and slithered between Jenna's spread legs. She reached down with both hands and slipped her fingers inside the football-cut portion of Jenna's panties; Jenna jumped and screamed as the little blonde tore them apart.

Kristen sprayed whip cream down the length of Jenna's pussy slit, dribbled chocolate over the whip cream and brought a cold strawberry to the pussy pie. She slowly swiped the cold strawberry along Jenna's lips and flicked her clit with it at the top.

Jenna gasped out loud.

The hot little blonde brought the special treat up and told Jenna to open her mouth. In addition to the other mouthwatering aromas, Jenna picked up the unmistakable scent of pussy on the treat. Kristen teased her by brushing it across her nose and splattering a little of the chocolate and pussy covered cream on the tip. Kristen looked over at Andrea and they both bit their lips at the cute white dollop on Jenna's nose. The big-titted blonde was desperate for a taste; Kristen finally granted her wish and fed Jenna the tasty treat. Kristen and Andrea took turns dipping the yummy delights in Jenna's delicious pussy and gobbling them down.

In spite of the chilled desserts, Jenna was getting quite hot as both girls feasted on her pussy treats. Their body heat combined with the warmth coming off the candles had raised the temperature in Andrea's room. They all now had a thin sheen of sweat on their bodies, especially Jenna. Andrea and Kristen thought Jenna looked particularly scrumptious spread-eagle on the bed with moisture covering her tanned skin as small droplets beaded off her mounded tits. Messy remnants from the whip cream and chocolate mixture remained splattered around her areola and blonde muff.

The two girls deviously added a little more heat to the equation.

Kristen reached for one of the candles and brought it over Jenna's gleaming body. She slowly let some of the hot wax spill onto Jenna's big messy nipples. Jenna shrieked as she immediately thought she was being burned. She screamed loudly, "Please stop, you're burning me, I'm so scared!"

Kristen whispered, "You have to trust us, relax and enjoy the sensation." Just then Andrea licked Jenna's pussy lips again. She parted her lips and set about getting her off again. Within minutes the talented French slit-licker had Jenna moaning and moving her hips around.

Kristen dripped another splatter of melted wax onto her other nipple. Jenna gasped and shrieked again. The girls kept this tortuous behavior up for the next twenty minutes. Jenna was beside herself; just as she neared climax from Andrea's tongue, Kristen would dribble the hot wax across her chest and stomach yet again. Jenna was soon completely covered in sweat and dried wax and was begging and pleading for them to let her cum. "I'm so hot and your tongue feels so good, please don't stop again!"

"You don't want us to stop the wax?" Kristen teased.

"No...I mean yes...please stop that, but not the tongue, I want to cum so bad," she whined as she lifted her hips up in search of Andrea's tongue.

The girls looked at each other and covered their mouths to keep from laughing.

"But you can't have the tongue without the wax, what's it going to be baby?"

"Oh God, I want the tongue, can I please have it without the wax...ugh?"

Andrea and Kristen looked at each other again and laughed quietly this time. Their poor, horny toy was dying for her orgasm.

She would have to wait.

Kristen left and returned with a bowl of ice. Jenna lay whimpering as they each held a piece of ice between their fingers. Simultaneously, they brought the coldness down on different sensitive parts of her body. Again she shrieked and nearly lifted off the bed as the new sensation overwhelmed her. The cubes cooled her hot skin but as the girls tantalizingly rubbed the ice across her body; she cringed and gasped when they touched sensitive areas like her stomach, neck, and inner thighs. Kristen broke some of the hardened wax from Jenna's nipples and rubbed the ice softly across them; that actually felt amazingly good to Jenna.

Kristen climbed up on the bed, straddled Jenna's face and lowered her pussy onto her sexy lips. Jenna knew what to do and quickly started hungrily eating her hot little pussy.

Andrea took a piece of ice in her mouth to get it wet and slippery, she pulled it out and erotically moved it across Jenna's engorged clit. Jenna was beside herself with sensitivity and excitement. Andrea rubbed it around for nearly a minute before following the cold ice with her hot tongue. "Oomph...unh...oh" was all the girls could hear from Jenna's muted mouth. They looked at each other and laughed. Andrea took another piece and pressed it along her pussy lips before pushing it inside her hot juicy hole. Jenna moaned as Andrea pressed her fingers inside to make sure the cold pleasure found its way home. It didn't last long, the warm tunnel melted it quickly

Andrea looked up from between Jenna's legs and nodded at Kristen. They had made Jenna wait long enough. Kristen leaned forward and played with Jenna's hard nipples as Andrea slid her fingers in and out of her ice infused pussy. Jenna moaned and begged for them not to stop. They couldn't understand exactly what she said as her muffled cries were obscured by Kristen's wet pussy. But they both knew.

Andrea lowered her mouth and flicked Jenna's clitoris with her magical tongue. Within seconds Jenna screamed and grunted, "Umph...umph...oh...uhn...uhn." Meanwhile Kristen frantically slid her hips forward and back across Jenna's pretty face as her own climax approached.

Andrea knew a big wet orgasm was on the way so as Jenna started to climax, she pulled away and watched in fascination as Jenna's hips tensed and a blast of female ejaculate shot from her steamy pussy. Meanwhile Kristen groaned and came hard on Jenna's face. Andrea watched the two gorgeous blondes climax together with an amazing sense of satisfaction coursing through her body.

Kristen and Andrea made eye contact and gave each other a knowing glance; they were not quite done with Jenna yet. They adjourned out to the kitchen and talked quietly. "That girl is so fucking hot! She's like a fucking firecracker." Kristen whispered excitedly.

"I know, she's a horny thing isn't she? It's 1:00 a.m., should we give her a break for the rest of the night?"

Kristen moved closer and kissed Andrea wetly on the lips and fondled her tits. "Are you kidding me, her boyfriend comes home tomorrow and this might be the last time we get to fuck her. I don't have to work until late in the day and I don't know about you, but I get fucking horny watching that chick cum!"

"You're right!" Andrea responded with a devious smile on her face. They kissed again. "Should we give her the egg?" .

"Fuck yeah!"

Just then something in the corner of the kitchen floor caught Andrea's eye. She walked over and found her Ben Wa balls sitting on the floor. She picked them up and realized they were slick with oil. "That's weird; did you guys use these before I came home?"

Kristen looked at them and said, "No, but I would have if you hadn't so rudely interrupted us!" They both giggled. "But you know I'm more into anal beads, your boyfriend Paulo is the one who gets off on using Ben Wa balls." Kristen reminded her.

"You got a point there. I wonder if this horny bitch played with more than just my dildo while I was gone. I also found a bag of my toys and stuff sitting in my room. But why would these be on the floor in the kitchen, even if she did use them?" Andrea wondered out loud.

"I don't know, but for now let's give her that fucking egg!" They both smiled wickedly and walked back to Andrea's room. Andrea slid the window open to cool things off a little and allow the ocean breeze to filter in. Jenna lay there spread-eagle and naked, she was passed out from the booze and sex. The girls admired her stunning body yet again before Kristen quietly slipped the Black Stallion DVD into the player in Andrea's room.

Andrea removed her remote control egg vibrator from the drawer and lubed it with KY Jelly. She squeezed more of the lubricant onto Jenna's pussy lips. Jenna stirred a little but stayed asleep as Andrea quickly pulled her hand away. After hearing Jenna lightly snoring again, she reapplied her fingers and coated Jenna's entire pussy with the KY. Jenna stirred again, moaned softly and muttered, "Paulo stick your big cock in there." Andrea's eyes got wide as she immediately looked over at Kristen with a confused look on her face. "Paulo?" She mouthed silently.

The little blonde looked blankly back at her before shrugging her shoulders as if to say, "Hell if I know..."

And then, as if on cue, their heads both turned and eyed the Ben Wa balls sitting on the desk where Andrea had set them. After a long contemplation, Andrea whispered, "Naaahhh...she must have heard us in the hot tub or something." Kristen just nodded her head in agreement. Despite the suspicious nature of the situation, she didn't want to contribute to any possible theories.

Andrea suddenly recalled the conversation that she and Paulo had in the hot tub earlier in the week when he claimed that Jenna's amazing tits were real and that he would turn her into a cum slut if he ever took her from behind, "He was right about her tits...could he possibly have had first-hand knowledge?"

Andrea considered that thought momentarily, but then put the image of Paulo fucking Jenna doggy style out of her mind as she brought the egg back to her roommate's gaped opening. Andrea spread her swollen pussy lips with her fingers and pushed the slippery egg inside. Jenna blindly lifted her head momentarily, but it fell quickly back to the pillow.

Andrea looked up at Kristen and gave her the a-okay sign.

Andrea stood, reached into her toy drawer, and pulled out her strap on dildo. Kristen assisted in putting it on. Kristen hit the play button on the video and pulled Jenna's eye mask from her face just before the two of them snuck into the living room and turned on Homework Hookup. Andrea reached down and clicked the remote control egg onto "Low".

Andrea and Kristen made out as they took turns sucking each other's perky tits. The horny French bartender reached down and played with Kristen's pussy as they both watched the Halle Berry look-alike bury her face between the ass cheeks of her homework partner.

Kristen said to Andrea, "I want you to fuck me from behind!" Kristen lay face down on the couch and lifted her little ass in the air. Andrea reached over and hit the mute button on the video. She turned the remote on the egg up to "Medium" and listened for the inevitable gasp from Jenna. Both girls laughed when they heard their bound sex-toy moan as the egg worked its magic.

Andrea turned the sound back on the video and slapped Kristen's hot little ass with the dildo. "Okay, where were we?"

In the bedroom, Jenna had awoken to a slight buzz in her pussy. She looked down to see a pull cord coming out from below. The Black Stallion video played and the slight buzz from the vibrator combined with the sight of the Black Stallion's huge cock aroused her quickly.

Then suddenly the slight buzz turned into a more significant vibration and she moaned out loud.

Andrea now fucked Kristen hard from behind. Kristen's little ass was raised up while her face was buried in the couch. Andrea held her hair as she fucked her with long, hard strokes. The 8" strap-on dildo sliced in and out of Kristen's tight pussy. Andrea knew what her girlfriend liked as she let go with one of her hands and licked her fingers. She rubbed the wet fingers around on the former cheerleader's asshole.

In the bedroom, Jenna moaned and gyrated her hips as the vibrating egg tortured her soaked pussy as she watched the Black Stallion fuck the shit out of the little blonde housewife.

Andrea reached over and turned the egg remote to "Almost There". This setting caused the egg to go from slow, to medium, and then to fast. It would only stay on the fast cycle long enough to bring its "victim" close to orgasm before it would go back to the slow soft buzzing.

Andrea fucked Kristen hard and within seconds the hot blonde came all over the fake cock. About that same time the Black Stallion pumped a gallon of his black baby juice into the blonde housewife's unprotected pussy. Jenna watched in awe as copious amounts of his cum spilled out from around his pistoning cock as he pounded the pretty blonde.

A few minutes passed before Andrea and Kristen walked into the room. On the screen, the Black Stallion's cum was still seeping out of the blonde's cunt as Jenna bucked uncontrollably as the fast cycle neared its end. "I'm almost there, please don't let that fucking thing turn off again! I want to cum so bad, PLEASE!" Jenna whined. Just then the egg slowed and she gasped in frustration. "No, don't let it stop...fuck!"

Andrea and Kristen looked at each other and bit their lips to keep from laughing. Andrea switched the remote to "Off" as another whimper escaped Jenna's lips. "I think you're ready for something more substantial." Andrea said matter-of-factly as she walked up and slowly removed the egg from Jenna's soaked pussy. The slippery toy popped as it exited her hole.

Kristen brought the KY Jelly over and lubed up Andrea's fake cock. She then pulled Andrea by the dick over and brought the fat head to Jenna's pussy entrance and smeared it up and down her swollen lips. The big mushroom clone felt amazingly good as Kristen slid it along her opening. "Put it in, PLEASE!" Jenna begged.

"Oh I'm glad to hear that even after her first taste of pussy, she's still interested in some cock!" Andrea teased. Jenna's roommate took over and applied more pressure until the head popped inside. The strap-on was similar sized to the Andrea's other dildo; Jenna shrieked in pleasure.

"You like a big black cock, don't you Jenna?"

Jenna replied sheepishly, "...yes Andrea, please fuck me with it." Andrea began to work inch after inch of the black phallic into Jenna's pussy. She went crazy and pleaded, "Andrea, that feels so good, don't stop, it's so big!" Andrea couldn't believe how tight Jenna felt as she slowly worked it all the way in. She pulled it slowly out a few inches before burying it roughly back inside. Jenna moaned loudly. Andrea started a rhythmic pace and within minutes Jenna could barely control herself.

Kristen grabbed a bullet vibrator from the drawer and lightly rubbed it across Jenna's clit as Andrea restarted her deep plunging again. "Jesus, that's deep Andrea, you're touching me in places I've never felt before!" The lesbians looked at each other, deducing simultaneously that Ryan must not be in the 8" range. After several minutes of the toe-curling dual sensations, the lesbians watched excitedly as the busty blonde convulsed into another gut wrenching climax.

Kristen and Andrea jumped from the bed. Andrea removed the fake cock; Kristen put it on and tightened the straps. Jenna lay limply as they detached her restraints and helped her up. Andrea lay down on her back with her feet up towards the headboard. Kristen rolled Jenna over and positioned her on top of Andrea before reattaching her restraints. Jenna was now straddling Andrea, bound in a 69 with her ass up in the air and her well-worked pussy over Andrea's mouth. Her roommate's tongue found its way to her slit and before long Jenna returned the favor.

Kristen reached into the drawer and pulled out a string of anal beads. She licked around Jenna's exposed asshole as she gripped and squeezed her firm ass cheeks. Kristen lubed her hole with the fuck jell and slowly worked her finger inside. Jenna moaned, "Kristen that feels good. Please keep doing it while Andrea eats me." Jenna urged before re-burying her face back between Andrea's widespread legs.

Kristen slowly rubbed the first bead along her purple taboo hole before pushing it inside. It was rather small and Jenna wasn't fully aware of what was happening. However, as Kristen inserted larger bead after larger bead, Jenna quickly realized this was something altogether different. "What are you doing Kristen? Please don't put anything in my butt, I'm scared!"

"Trust us Jenna, I promise I won't hurt you." In spite of her apprehension, Jenna was feeling a sensation she'd never experienced before. The beads combined with Andrea's tongue felt simply amazing and she didn't want Kristen to stop.

The little blonde climbed up behind her and rubbed the black dildo along her wet slit. She lowered it and let Andrea take the mushroom head in her wet mouth. "Ooh, I can taste her pussy on it Kristen, stick it back in there and fuck this bitch hard!" Kristen slid the black pleasure stick back up to Jenna's opening. She aggressively shoved the big head inside; Jenna moaned loudly as Kristen worked it all the way inside of her.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,742 Followers