UCLA to Big D Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,765 Followers

Jenna moved her wet slit up to the tip of his cock. She moaned as she slid her tight hole over the mushroom head; Cole could feel her thick wet lips grasping for his hot fleshy dickhead. Jenna's pussy pushed across it time and time again until she positioned it right and thrust back one final time. Cole's monster cock plowed inside; the gorgeous WILF gasped and grunted loudly.

"OH GAAAWD..."

Cole smiled as Jenna closed her eyes with a look of pure ecstasy on her face; she had never been so filled up in her life and he knew it. Cole couldn't believe her tightness; she he was sopping wet and it still felt like he was already in as far as he could go.

Animal noised escaped her lips as Jenna very subtly moved her hips forward and back. Cole continued to squeeze and suck her tits as she adjusted to his size. She gasped as her pussy slowly took more of him inside.

In addition to the oversized head, another 2 inches of pulsing black cock was now invading her "faithful" hole. Cole knew she could no longer resist, he messed with her and said, "You better not put any more in or your faithful pussy is going to be mine." He continued to lick and kiss her tits as he reached down and grabbed onto her narrow hips.

"I know...no further Bull," Jenna lied breathlessly as she pushed her hips downward. "Please keep sucking my tits..."

Jenna was past the point of return. Her husband was the furthest thing from her mind; she was now solely focused on the amazing tube of black meat that was gloriously impaling her hungry cunt.

"It feels real good doesn't it Jenna?"

"...Uh huh." She responded between heavy breaths. "...God..." Jenna pressed her hips down and sunk two more inches of his cock into her starving pussy. She gasped loudly and grunted, "Oh fuck it's so BIG, please go slow," as if it were him that was initiating the deeper penetration.

Cole fucked with her again, "Here's your last chance Jenna, tell me to stop or my thick snake is going to claim your wet hole as his own. His nickname's the Mamba, and once he gets in, he doesn't come out. Once he gets showered on, it's over!"

"...Ugh...please...d...don't"

"Don't? Stop or make you cum?" Cole growled.

"...stop...please don't stop...uhn." Jenna moaned.

"Tell me what you want Mrs. Nielsen!"

"...I want...I want...the snake...! Oh God...Bull, I don't want the Mamba to leave..."

Cole laughed, "Oh he ain't going anywhere now, but he's looking for more. He needs a hot wet shower!"

Jenna moaned loudly with her eyes rolled back before replying breathlessly, "...Oh he'll get that, uhn. Please keep him in the cave!"

Cole smiled confidently. Now having the full green light, he grabbed her hips and shoved two more inches in. His cock was now deeper in her pussy than anyone or anything had ever been.

"Oh my God Bull, it's so fucking deep...I never knew I could take so much...oomph! But I can't take it any deeper."

Cole knew better as he'd been through this before. He'd fucked countless white women and they always resisted temporarily until they got accustomed to it...then they begged for it. "Oh trust me, you can take it bitch! This serpent hasn't gotten to the end of the tunnel."

Cole had to admit though, Jenna had one of the tightest pussies he'd ever felt. That fact didn't matter however, Cole Steele lived by the motto that pussies were made for stretching and even this tight wet vise would be soon enough. He shoved another inch into her fuck hole.

"Oh Mamba..." She breathlessly whimpered.

He let her acclimate as he continued to rub and suck her sensitive tits. Jenna's head was back and her eyes were closed as she thrust her chest forward and adjusted to his size.

"That a girl, here comes the rest!" Jenna held her breath as Cole held her hips and roughly shoved the last two soda-can thick inches inside her.

She screamed loudly.

Jenna was now fully impaled on Cole's 11 inch black serpent. Her breathing was very heavy and small gasps and moans escaped her beautiful lips as she sat motionless for a full minute before very slowly inching her hips forward. "Slow...ugh...can't take anymore...so fucking BIG...oh fuck...oh God...so good...OH MY GAWD...umph...uhn...umph...ohhhh!

Cole let out a big satisfied laugh and exclaimed, "There you go Mrs. Nielsen, let it go...cum all over that big black snake. Shower that Mamba and I guarantee that horny serpent won't stop all night long!" Jenna appeared to stop breathing before she grunted loudly, her hips shook and her tits bounced together as she rode Cole's magnificent dick to a massive orgasm. Her pussy juice streamed down his cock and on to his balls.

"That a girl...that was a juicy one, but we both know there's a lot more in that horny pussy. The Mamba is going fuck it all out tonight!"

Cole rolled her over onto her back as his cock stayed buried deeply inside her. He worked it in and out in long slow strokes. Jenna moaned , grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him in. She wrapped her legs around his ass and lifted her hips to meet his thrusts. The formerly faithful wife moaned incessantly.

"Ohhh...Yeah...Ohhh...Oh fuck Bull...it's so deep...it feels so good!" He continued his deep rhythmic thrusts as her tits jiggled on her chest. Jenna's mouth was open and grunts and moans escaped her beautiful lips on every thrust from his huge dick.

"Damn, your pussy is so fucking tight Jenna!" The large black man grunted between clenched teeth as he plowed forward and back.

She rested her feet on his rock hard ass as Cole's cock pumped deeply and steadily into her sated pussy. Jenna had never felt anything so good in her entire life. "Bull, it's so deep; your cock is stretching me so much. Oomph...it feels so good...uhn."

They kissed like teenagers as he fucked her slow and deep.

The thickness of his dick was stretching her pussy lips and causing her stud to press against her swollen clitoris. Jenna had always loved the sensitivity that the clit stud brought to her lovemaking with Ryan, but Cole's dick was a "game-changer". The sensations now being applied to her love button were simply sublime. She moaned and grunted more loudly on every thrust of his magnificent cock.

"Please don't stop...ever...fuck me Bull!""

Cole peered down in complete satisfaction as the beautiful blonde wife writhed in ecstasy beneath him.

The NFL player picked up the pace and reamed her sated G-spot. Jenna grunted loudly; she'd never felt anything like it. His muscular arms were supporting his weight as he held himself above her in a rigid push-up position. She ran her slender hands across his muscle covered chest and stared up at his handsome face as the light from the fire flickered on his sweat sheathed skin.

"Uhn...uhn...uhn...Bull you're amazing...you're going to make me cum again!"

The black stud pumped deeply into her with a purpose.

"Oh My GOD! Fuh...yeah...Fuck Me!" Suddenly she dug her fingernails into his back and moaned loudly as she threw her head back and climaxed again on his pistoning tool.

"Jesus...that was so good..." she praised between gasping breaths.

Cole let her calm herself for a moment before he knelt back up onto his knees, grabbed her hips and pulled her to him. She yelped loudly as all 11 veiny inches penetrated all the way to his balls.

"Do it again Bull...Give it all to me! I want to cum on it again..."

The powerful stud held onto her fuck-ready hips and thrust her body forward and back onto his cock. Cole brought her legs together and straightened them against his torso as her ass was off the ground and her toes pointed toward the moonlit sky. With his muscular arms encircling her sexy legs, he pushed and pulled her body forward and back onto his pole at a much faster pace. Jenna's big tits bounced joyfully against each other; her long hair spread wildly on the sweat covered blanket. Cole kissed and licked around her ankles as he fucked the blonde wife hard.

"Oh Bull...uhn! That feels amazing...how do you know how to fuck me so good?" Jenna's eyes rolled back in her head. The black-cock filled wife brought her hands up and squeezed her incredible tits.

Jenna was in heaven. She loved the contrasting sensations. The tenderness Cole provided with his lips and tongue to her erogenous zones around her feet and ankles versus the raw power he applied with his rock-hard cock as he shoved it into sensual places she never knew existed within her.

Her eyes flashed, "Can I play with my clit Bull?"

"Go ahead you horny bitch!"

Beautiful Jenna Nielsen reached down and fingered herself excitedly. She moaned, "Bull, you're a stud. Umph. Keep doing it...I wanna cum on it again!" Her fingers blurred on her clit as he pumped into her hard and fast.

"Go ahead baby, he likes your slippery juice all over him!" Her tight pussy squeezed and gushed around his thick black snake.

Jenna grunted and screamed loudly..."Fuck me with that big fucking nigger cock!" Her back arched and her hips shook uncontrollably as he held her off of the blanket as she climaxed. Pussy juice erupted from her cunt and gushed around his cock. Cole pulled it out and it was like a dam breaking as her cum spilled and soaked the blanket.

"Oh my God Bull that was incredible!" Jenna whimpered breathlessly as she tried to catch her breath yet again.

The look on her beautiful face as she climaxed was scintillating. Cole loved to watch gorgeous women cum on his cock. He took greater satisfaction if they were married, knowing that they had likely never experienced something so good with their husband's. He was confident that Jenna Nielsen had just experienced one of the best orgasms of her life.

She was thinking the same thing as her body still trembled a full minute after her climax.

"I'm just warming up baby...is that tight pussy ready for some more of this?" He held his black jack in his hand and showed it to her.

"Un-huh...but wait." She frantically slid onto her stomach and slurped half of his cock into her throat. She reached out, grabbed his scrotum and played with his big balls.

"That's what I'm talking about bitch! How's your cum taste on that black snake?"

"Mmm...mmm...mmm, "Jenna responded as she sucked him urgently.

"I'll take that as an affirmation, that shit tasted pretty good when you squirted on my face! But that's enough of your wet mouth for now, let's get back to the fucking!" He pulled her head off and positioned her again on her back. "Let's get some more of your cum on this cock so you can suck it off again!"

Cole shoved it back in and re-started his pumping action. Jenna's jiggling tits bounced together on her chest. He still couldn't believe how perfect the cans were on this woman; they looked so pure and unblemished; the perfect blend of softness with a firm heavy core. The black bull gripped them roughly and squeezed as he pounded into her. As he'd seen earlier, Jenna seemed to like the rough treatment; he picked it up a notch and playfully slapped one of them.

"Oh...," Jenna moaned.

He did it again, to the other one this time.

"Oh Bull...no one has ever slapped my boobs like that before!"

"You like that don't you?"

"You're so strong Bull, do whatever you want to me!"

"Oh I will slut!" He said between clenched teeth as he slapped her heavy globes and tweaked her rock hard nipples.

He kept up the rough fucking pace and within minutes Jenna was screaming out his name and spraying juice on his magnificent dick once again. After each climax he'd start back up again, she would soon be gasping and begging him not to stop. The black bull fucked her to several more moaning, grunting orgasms on the beach blanket. He was insatiable.

Jenna had never orgasmed like this in her life. She couldn't believe this man's staying power.

Cole was impressed at her willingness to keep fucking.

"Bull, my pussy wants to cum on your big dick all night long!" Jenna whimpered.

Cole had yet to blast his seed in Jenna Nielsen's married pussy and that was now his only focus. He reached down and pulled her limber legs over his shoulders; Cole roughly shoved his cum-covered cock into her and pumped Jenna's stretched pussy with reckless abandon. The big black stud was now simply fucking the shit out of her. She gasped and moaned, "Oh Bull it's so fucking big!" Jenna praised as she squeezed and massaged his big muscular arms.

Cole no longer cared about her feelings; this was now all about his satisfaction. He'd given her nearly a dozen spectacular orgasms, now this was all about him! Jenna's legs were pulled totally over his shoulders and her hips were rolled back so far he was basically pumping straight down into her upturned pussy. His slick ebony dick pistoned in and out of her stretched hole at breakneck speed as the combination of his huge body and big cock were practically knocking the wind out of her on every thrust. Still, she loved the sensation. He was huffing and puffing like a real bull as he approached his climax. He grunted and exclaimed, "Get ready, it's gonna blast!"

Jenna panicked and screamed, "Bull, I'm not on the pill!"

He shouted, "Don't worry about that you horny bitch, that pill you took earlier was birth control!" Cole thought to himself "That confirms it, it's her husband with the fertility issues!"

"Here it comes!" His rock hard ass jabbed into her one last time and his muscled body went rigid as he blasted stream after stream of his potent black baby seed deep into her tight unprotected pussy.

Jenna could never feel Ryan's semen shoot into her when he came, but Cole's hot juice sprayed forcefully and coated her insides like a fire hose.

"Bull it's so hot, I can feel it shooting in...uhn! Fuck me!" The hot sensation was scintillating and sent her convulsing into what looked like an epileptic seizure as her orgasm hit and their combined juices spilled from her pussy and re-soaked the blanket.

The callous stud stayed inside her with her hips turned up as he made sure his remaining potent black baby cream had time to fill-up her insides. He held her in this position for several minutes giving his fish time to swim upstream. Cole didn't know when her fertile cycle was, but if it was now, he was confident his horny black sperm were swarming her fertile egg at this very moment.

Cole looked at his watch and saw that it was now 2:30 a.m. They had been fucking on the beach for over 2 hours. Cole pulled his still hard cock out of her pussy; it popped as it exited. It was followed by a thick flow of their mixed cum.

He got up, walked over and threw a couple more logs on the fire. He turned and said, "Get on your hands and knees!"

She did as she was told.

Cole came up from behind, kneeled down between her legs and rubbed her firm bubble ass with his hands. He grabbed his cock and slid it on the underside of her pussy lips. As he did so, large gobs of their combined splooge slopped onto his dick and balls. He pulled it away and told her that her sloppy pussy had messed up his cock and ordered her to clean it with her tongue.

Jenna spun around and slutily sucked and licked his cock clean. "How can he still be this hard?"

He told her to get back on her hands and knees. As she did so, he stood and straddled her body and then moved forward until his legs were over the top of her head. Cole told her to tilt her head back and stick out her tongue. He moved forward and slid his huge balls across her forehead until they dangled down in front of Jenna's face.

"Lick those big black nuts and clean em up real good!"

Jenna hungrily licked, sucked and nibbled on his heavy balls as he dipped up and down and tea-bagged her. Her face was buried in the crack of his ass; he made sure to rub his asshole across her nose as he did so. After several minutes he pulled away and moved back between her legs.

"Let's try this again; hopefully your pussy isn't still so fucking messy!" Cole knelt behind her and told her to put her face down on the blanket with her ass still up in the air. He pushed her knees out wider and took his cock in hand and rubbed it up and down the crack of her ass. Jenna's cum-soaked ass looked perfect as the light from the fire flickered against the moist surface.

Cum still leaked from her pussy too, it coated the head of his cock as he spread it around. The sexy wife moaned as he rubbed the head along her sensitive pussy slit. Cole released a big glob of spit onto her asshole; she nearly jumped when it splattered. He teasingly rubbed his saliva around her asshole with the head of his cock.

Cole moved his tool back down and placed the big head near her dripping opening; her meaty pussy lips beckoned the head and jiggled as he playfully slapped them with it. He hesitated for a moment and then forcefully shoved his cock inside her.

Jenna shrieked, "Oh fuck Bull you're going to split me in two!"

He pulled it out and shoved it back in all the way to his balls.

"Oooowww, it's too big Bull! I can't take it again!" She pleaded.

Cole left it buried to the hilt as she gasped and whimpered. He reached around and tickled her clit as he let her get reacquainted with his monster dick. After a minute or so, he started to flex it; she gasped each time he did so. Very slowly he moved his cock an inch or two in and out. He was in heaven being buried in her tight slippery pussy as he held on to her gorgeous ass and played with her love button. Within minutes she began to moan as he increased the length of his thrusts.

"Bull please go slow." She begged between heavy breaths.

"You like that black cock in your tight pussy don't you Jenna?"

"...it's so big...uhn." She whimpered.

Cole looked down and admired his black shiny tool as it slowly pumped in and out of her. He spread her ass cheeks as far as possible. He could see her cunt lips being stretched like a rubber band around the thick veiny log. He squeezed and rubbed Jenna's bubbly ass cheeks as he sunk his dick deeper into her married pussy. She whimpered and grunted as he took control.

"She already loves her some dark meat!"

He could tell she was ready for more as Jenna slowly moved her ass back to meet his thrusts. He picked up the pace; she moaned and gasped more responsively.

Cole spanked her gorgeous ass.

"Ooohh" Jenna shrieked.

Cole slapped it again.

"...uhn oh fuck!" She said under her breath.

"Tell me to do it again slut!"

Jenna moaned as he fucked her deep.

"Now! I want to hear it!"

"Yes, spank me Bull! Jenna pleaded. "Don't stop now!"

He spanked her again.

"Ohhhh...Bull. I know I was a bad girl when I told you it was too big. It's still fucking huge, but I LOVE IT! I won't be bad anymore, I promise...oh...uhn...yeah...spank me!"

"I'll be the judge of that!" He said confidently as he slapped her yet again.

"Ohhhh...you're so strong Bull!"

"Here comes the tiger again..."

"You like doggy style Jenna? He asked, already knowing the answer.

"...yes Bull...uhn...it's my favori...umph!" She neglected to finish her sentence as he shoved it so deeply that his balls slapped hard against her thighs.

"How's that big black cock feel now compared to your husband's dick?" He taunted.

She continued to moan loudly as he fucked her harder.

"You didn't answer the question; do you want me to stop?"

"Oh...no...no please don't stop," she begged urgently, "it feels really nice."

"Nice...puppies are nice! Tell me how that thick stick really feels!" He demanded as he picked up the pace and slammed it in and out and spanked her again.

"Oh, oh...it feels fucking GREAT...it's so much bigger than his...he could never make me feel like this...please don't stop Bull!"

Cole smiled as Jenna acknowledged for the first of many times to come that his cock was better than anything she had ever felt in her life...including her husband's dick. He knew that the audio/video equipment hidden in the stack of firewood picked up her gushing praise. Cole continued to fuck her relentlessly as the dick-filled WILF slid her hips back into his magnificent cock. He reached around and played with her swinging tits.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,765 Followers