UCLA to Big D Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,751 Followers

"I can't believe the things he did to me with that amazing thing all night long."

Jenna realized she was now formally an adulterous who hadn't just broken her faithfulness to her husband in some one-time forgettable drunken hotel room quickie. No, she had engaged in an all-night fuck-fest with a black stallion who took her to sexual heights she never dreamed of. And while she had done her best to resist his initial demands, she eventually succumbed to Cole's will and allowed him to take her to his huge cock's content...so much so that she actually begged for more.

Jenna thought about the irony that 10 years earlier she had lost her virginity to her current husband on a Southern California beach no more than 10 miles south of here. Tonight she fucked only the second man of her life and it happened on a beach not that far from where she and Ryan had first made love.

But while the beach settings were similar, the sex could not have been more different. That first night Ryan had been so nervous and gentle. Aside from the memorable foreplay, their love-making lasted all of 30 seconds before he ejaculated prematurely. Tonight, Cole took control with his magnificent cock and fucked the cum out of her all night long. He took her like she'd dreamed of being taken. It was the most sexually fulfilling night of her life.

Never in the years of good sex with her husband or the month of lesbian bliss she shared in Santa Monica had she ever experienced orgasms like those that Cole Steele gave her tonight. In addition to the countless toe-curling individual climaxes, having her first multiple experience was sublimely unforgettable. She didn't want it to ever end. She guiltily wondered if he could make her have those again...

How could she possibly resist his sexual demands tomorrow when all she could think about was how good they were tonight? She feared that if he wanted to, he could quickly make her his black cock slut..."shit, I might already be."

Jenna could still feel his cum oozing from her pussy as sleep finally overcame her.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,751 Followers