UCLA to Big D Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,751 Followers

He pounded her from behind like a porn star as she moaned and grunted over and over. "Uhn...uhn...uhn..."

"Oh Bull ffffuck me..." She moaned in an earthy voice. "Squeeze my boobs, it feels so good, you're going to make me cum again, I LOVE IT...Oh my God...I'M CUMMING!" She grunted loudly and screamed out his name as she climaxed.

Her body shook uncontrollably. Bull slipped his finger in his mouth and inserted it into her asshole as he continued to pound away at her from behind. "I know you got some more in there Jenna, put all that squirtin' shit on my black stick!"

"Oh my God that feels fucking unbelievable...Bull keep fucking me...I love your finger in my ass...I'm cumming again...ohhh yeah...uhn, uhn, uhn..."

Jenna was experiencing multiple orgasms for the first time in her life.

Cole was accustomed to women having multiples on his cock...he obviously never tired of the experience. He pounded away.

"Bull I love your dick...oh fuck...I've never felt anything like this...I'm going again...umph!" She moaned as she convulsed through another massive orgasm.

He fucked her relentlessly as her little body shook and her blonde hair flew in all directions as she threw her head forward and back. Her pussy juice dripped from his balls. It splattered messily as they slapped against her upper thighs.

"Oh, oh, oh...fuck...don't stop...it feels so good...harder, fuck me harder...Bull you're amazing...you're going to make me cum again...umph...yeah...oh GOD!"

As she shook and moaned through her orgasm, he clenched his teeth and cried, "Damn your tight pussy is milking it out of me, HERE IT COMES!" He blasted nearly a dozen thick streams of his potent seed deep into her womb.

"Oh Bull I can feel it shooting into me! It feels so hot....uhn..."

Finally the two of them collapsed onto the blanket. They were both covered in sweat and the fire had nearly burned out. Eventually Cole pulled his semi-hard dick out of her pussy and it popped as it exited. It was followed by a torrent of cum which flowed down her thighs and onto the blanket. Cole rolled off of her and onto his back. They lay on the beach looking up at the full moon and stars. Waves crashed loudly only 15 feet from where they lay.

After several minutes, he told her to clean him. She unsteadily got up on her hands and knees and crawled between his legs.

Cole watched as she licked up and down his big shaft before taking the head in her gorgeous mouth. He loved the way she looked with it between her soft puffy lips; her usual stunning blue eyes were glossy and red from the sex, drugs and booze. He reminded her to take care of his balls too; Jenna licked her way down his dick and sucked and nibbled on the smooth black spheres. They were soaked and she could strongly taste her own juices as she wetly sucked them between her lips.

"How do you like the taste of your cum Jenna?"

"It's good mixed with yours Bull!"

Cole looked at his watch; it was now 4:00 a.m. He had told her husband that Jenna wasn't going to get any sleep tonight and he intended to keep his word. They made their way back across the beach to the gondola and ascended back up to the balcony.

Cole led her to a large outdoor shower...it was open to the stars. The shower had 16 pulsing heads shooting from all different positions and angles. The floor was a rubberized material that felt soft on Jenna's feet. The hot water felt really good on her sex fatigued body.

"I need to take a piss, come hold it for me while I do!" Cole directed.

She looked at him in disbelief. "What? You want me to hold it while you...urinate?"

"Yes, do it now bitch, I gotta fuckin' go!"

She unsteadily reached out and held it. He told her to aim it at one of the 4 drains in the shower floor. She did as he directed; the huge black man proceeded to piss like a race-horse. Jenna could feel it flow through his dick like a fire hose and splatter on the drain cover. She had obviously watched her husband piss hundreds of times, but she'd never held it while he went. She certainly had never seen it flow in a powerful stream like the one shooting from Cole's big dick.

When he was done he asked if she needed to relieve herself, she sheepishly admitted that she did. He told her to do whatever felt natural in the outdoor shower. Jenna thought it was gross but had to go so bad that she embarrassingly squatted down over one of the drains and relieved her aching bladder.

Cole pulled her close and started massaging her beautiful body with bathing gel. He rubbed and washed her neck and shoulders before soaping her firm tits; he spent several minutes massaging her boobs and tweaking her nipples. Cole could tell by the way she responded that her tits were extremely sensitive and she liked having them touched.

Cole worked his way down her stomach and lathered her heart-shaped pussy mound. He ran his fingers through her blondish patch and let his long middle finger slip into her pussy slit. He hesitated on her clit; her eyes were closed as she let out an audible moan.

The football player turned the blonde wife around and soaped and massaged her back and shoulders. Cole told her to bend forward; he washed her beautiful ass. He again spent several minutes massaging and rubbing her little round butt. Cole ran his soapy fingers up and down her asshole and meaty pussy lips until she slowly wiggled her ass and pushed back into his hand. He told her to stand up and turn around.

Cole handed her the body gel and told her to wash him. The big-titted WILF started off washing his massive chest. Jenna slowly ran her hands all over his chest and down his amazing abs before she moved behind him and soaped his back, neck and shoulders. Jenna admired his wide shoulders and the rippled muscles in his back. She then slid both of her little hands up and down his massive arms; she pulled and teased his long fingers.

She was getting horny again.

Jenna turned her attention to his well-muscled ass. She rubbed and massaged both cheeks before applying a heavy amount of gel down his ass crack. She rubbed her fingers around his asshole and cleaned it well; he wasn't sure what she had in mind until she got down on her knees and ran her tongue up his crack.

"Here comes the little tiger again..."

Water spilled over her face as the married blonde licked his dark black asshole before she reached down and grabbed his dangling balls with her soapy hand. Cole grunted, "That's right baby, lick that hole and play with my nuts." He was amazed at what this woman was now doing voluntarily. He doubted she was performing any longer to overcome her jail sentence or to earn her commission as much as she just couldn't help herself.

Cole turned around and held his cock out for her. Jenna was amazed at his staying power; he had already cum four times and his incredible cock was still mostly hard. She'd lost count of how many orgasms he'd given her, but he ignited something that made her crave more. She wanted it back in her mouth.

Jenna licked around the head before slurping it into her watering mouth. She slutishly swirled her tongue around it before pulling it out and licking up and down the fleshy underside. She reached out and cupped his balls with her other hand as she stroked the shaft and flicked her tongue across the tip.

Cole reached down, gripped her waist and in one quick jerk flipped her upside down into a standing sixty-nine in the center of the shower. He dove in and starvingly ate her pussy with his long tongue; she sucked his wet dick like it was her last meal. She pulled her head away, "Bull your long tongue feels so good...I love the way you do that!" The horny blonde took him back deep in her throat. Before long she was having trouble breathing between his ministrations, the water pelting her face, and the massive cockhead in her gullet.

Jenna remembered back to a porn movie she'd seen in college where the actors fucked in this position. She didn't think Ryan could hold her like this, but Cole was having no trouble as he feverishly ate her pussy. She spread her legs into a split position to give him better access to her horny hole; his magical tongue immediately rewarded her efforts. Cole admired her athleticism and considered rewarding her with climax (he knew he could within minutes), but he wanted her next cum to back on his thick cock again.

The linebacker yanked his tongue from her quivering pussy and spun her back into a standing position. Jenna sighed disappointedly but immediately reached for his cock and stroked it frantically. He told her to hang onto it as he walked her down to one end of the shower. The hot naked blonde was like a dog-walker holding onto a thick heavy leash as they moved to the other side. He reached over the edge of the shower wall and grabbed a waterproof remote control.

Cole pushed a button and led her gaze back to the center of the shower. A 5 foot by 16 inch section of the floor began to rise up in the center of the rubberized floor. Jenna looked at him confusingly; he nodded for her to keep watching. The cutout section rose to about 20 inches before he pushed another button and the larger section lifted to 65 degrees and the other smaller section lifted to 30 degrees in the other direction. It now looked like a large upright incline seat at a workout gym.

Jenna knew immediately what it was for.

Cole pulled her to him and kissed her passionately as he massaged her huge wet tits. She wanted him to fuck her again. The horny wife swallowed his tongue and excitedly wrapped her arms around his muscular shoulders; her slippery body melted against him. Jenna athletically hopped up, wrapped her legs around his thick waist and ground her hips against his semi-hard cock. Cole held her in his arms as she lustily thrust her pelvis against him. Their tongues explored each other's mouths before he carried her over and settled against the pad of the incline seat. Jenna continued to hump him like she was in heat.

The blonde wife was so horny; she couldn't wait to get his big cock back inside her. The water cascaded over them as she lifted her ass up and he guided the fat head to her entrance. Jenna excitedly pushed down and gasped as the head plowed into her black-owned pussy. Cole Steele pulled her down onto his pulsing rod and within a minute she was fully impaled on his majestic dick. Jenna felt more filled than she ever could have imagined.

The gorgeous blonde leaned forward and they kissed passionately as she slowly rutted up and down on his vein-covered pole. She pushed against his chest and leaned back to achieve a different angled sensation. She moaned and rode his meaty dick for several minutes while constantly praising it.

Jenna lifted her wet, slippery tits and fed them to him. "Do you like my wet tits Bull?"

He sucked her nipples before biting them lightly. She gasped.

"Oh Bull that feels so good...I'll take that as a yes!"

He reached up with his hands and roughly squeezed her slippery D-cups. "Bull fuh...squeeze my tits while I ride your amazing cock! It's so fucking big...I love it...I want you to shoot your hot black seed into me again!"

Jenna now frantically rode up and down on his dick. Her boobs were bouncing as she yelled out, "Oh my God Bull...fuck me you stud...ffffffuck meee...!" She uncontrollably lifted off of him as a huge gush of pussy juice shot from her well-fucked hole. Her cum was quickly washed away by the flow from the multiple shower heads. The formerly faithful wife literally shook for a minute as she cheatingly kissed the black football star under the shower's cascading jets.

Cole Steele wasn't done with her yet, "Turn around and mount me reverse cowgirl!"

As he sat back in the chair; Jenna hurriedly turned around and moved out in front of him with her ass only a few feet from his still rock-hard cock. She bent at the waist and with her legs perfectly straight, bent down and grabbed her ankles. Her phenomenal ass begged to be fucked. "Is this what you want Bull?" She teased with her head down near her shins. The married real estate agent reached up and spread her ass cheeks, "Can you tell I do?"

"Get up here now!" He growled as he eyed her thick juicy pussy lips.

She straddled his legs; he grabbed her sweet ass and squeezed it roughly before rubbing his fingers on her asshole. She moaned as he inserted his large middle finger in her tender rosebud. Cole wiggled it around as she rotated her sweet ass in his lap.

Jenna whimpered as he slid his finger out and pulled her onto his lap and positioned his mushroom head at the entrance of her stretched pussy again. Cole held his cock in his hand as she pushed back and the huge head popped inside. Jenna groaned loudly as she quickly impaled herself. The horny WILF slutishly rode him reverse cowgirl; he told her to play with her tits. She reached up and massaged her wet boobs and squeezed her erect nipples.

"Now reach down and play with that horny clit slut!"

She didn't need to be asked twice.

Jenna rubbed her button as she bounced up and down wildly on his cock. He reached around and grabbed her wet tits. He still couldn't get over the perfection of her natural boobs as he roughly pawed them under the flow of the shower jets. He lowered his mouth and gave her a large hickey on the back of her neck. "Oh fuck Cole..." she leaned back into him, turned her head and their tongues met outside of their mouths.

"Bull...riding your big cock is so good...uhn," she grunted breathlessly. "You are filling me in places that I never knew about...uhn...it feels sooo good...Fuck Me!"

He grabbed her hair and pulled her back to him and licked around her ear. "Keep riding my dick until that married pussy squirts some more...you know it's going to don't you slut?"

"Yes Bull, you are filling me so damn deep. I've never had it like this...uhn...I'm going to soon...!"

"Yeah baby, cum all over that big cock again, spray that juicy pussy juice!"

She spread her legs wide, straddled his thighs, arched her back and shoved her chest out. The position allowed his cock to penetrate deeper into her stretched pussy. She moaned loudly and humped him like a dog in heat, "Oh God Bull...fuck me deep...umph...oh fuck...I'm going again...I've never cum so much in my life!" Juice shot in a powerful stream from her sated pussy. He pulled his dick out of her hole and the damn broke. It gushed out like it was coming out of a hose.

She shook as he pulled her back to him by her wet hair.

He said to her gruffly, "That a girl! I knew you had another one in you! I've got one more load in these big nuts that you love so much. I'm going to put it deep in that little pussy! My black fish are going to swim in there and hook up with their brothers that are enjoying themselves in that warm party pool already!"

Cole pushed her off, quickly stood and reached for the remote. He pressed the button and the bench flattened horizontally. Jenna knew exactly what to do, she instinctively climbed up on top on her hands and knees. The hot blonde wife looked over her shoulder and wiggled her ass as she slyly shot him a "come fuck me" look. She lowered her head, reached between her legs and slid her fingers along her swollen pussy lips. He confidently walked up behind her and grabbed her hips. Jenna whimpered.

This was the finale.

Cole slapped her swollen pussy lips with his cock several times. He slid it up and down her crack before shoving it back into her from behind. She could still feel the fluttering pulses from her previous orgasm as he began fucking her hard and fast. His big balls hung down and swung back and forth; they slapped heavily against her tanned thighs. Her hanging boobs jiggled on each thrust from his muscled body.

Jenna's well-toned legs and little bubble ass looked great as the water cascaded over her back while Cole fucked her relentlessly. He gripped her perfect ass tightly as he pumped into her with a purpose.

"Oh God...fuck me Bull...your huge cock feels so...oomph...it's so deep...I can feel the big veins slicing into me!" Jenna groaned.

Cole straddled both sides of the bench while thrusting into her upturned butt with all of his power; only his big firm hands on her narrow hips kept her from sliding forward across the bench.

She reached back between her legs and played with his swinging nuts.

"Oh your big Bull likes that. Keep rubbing my nuts; I'm going to shoot one last hot load into your hungry pussy, you better hope that pill I gave you worked!" He snorted.

"Shoot it in me Bull," Jenna begged, "I want to feel your hot cum splashing inside me!"

His powerful butt jabbed into her one final time as he growled like a lion; the black stud climaxed and his ample load spewed deeply in a series of hot thick streams. Despite the cascading warm water, Jenna could feel his hot cum erupting inside her and that was all she needed to launch into one final toe-curling, squirting climax.

As he pulled his cock from her exhausted pussy, he watched as his thick seed slowly oozed out and washed away.

They turned off the shower and dried off as Cole looked up and saw the first traces of daylight in the Eastern sky. He looked at his watch and it read 6:00 a.m. A devious grin formed on his lips before he led her back into the master suite and they collapsed on Cole's massive bed.

Before Cole passed out, he was already having thoughts of how to extend this arrangement beyond three weeks. As he suspected, his black meat had brought out the tiger in the little blonde laying next to him. This woman was one of the best fucks he'd had in his life and he wasn't about to let a thin relationship with her husband stop him from having her for a long time to come.

In the days leading up to this unforgettable fuckfest, Cole suspected he might feel this way so he'd already formulated a plan in his mind and had laid some groundwork to make this a possibility. Now he knew for sure. He would be leaving for training camp in a little over a month, so he'd need to start executing his plan right away.

Then he had another thought...she loved it so much, maybe she wouldn't want to go back on her own. He fell asleep with thoughts about what he would do with her the following day dancing in his head.

*****

Just then Ryan Nielsen's alarm went off. He hadn't slept well, but he awoke nonetheless and immediately wondered how his wife's night had gone. He felt a sense of guilt that he had gotten a decent, albeit un-restful sleep, while she was likely up all night slaving away for Cole Steele.

*****

Meanwhile, Jenna lay in Cole Steele's large round bed thinking about her husband and feeling extremely guilty about her infidelity for the past 10 hours, "...we had sex for 10 hours...OMG!" Tears formed in her eyes as she thought about all she had done to bring things to this point. If she'd never masturbated and taken that money from Cole's bathroom, none of this ever would have happened.

Jenna was still confused as to what agreement Ryan had actually reached with Cole. Had he actually committed that she would do anything sexually for him? If so, she'd just given him a week's worth of debt payoff. If not, she just spent the last 10 hours as Cole's willing and enthusiastic sex toy without her husband's knowledge or blessing. She also couldn't get the unthinkable fear out of her mind...what if that black fucker got her pregnant? The fertile part of her cycle was coming up in about a week, "What if the birth control he gave her didn't work? Worse yet, what if it wasn't birth control at all?"

As the morning light filtered through the windows, Jenna lay there looking up at the mirrors over Cole's huge bed. And while her feelings of guilt were overwhelming, she was intrigued by the contrast of her tanned complexion and his dark black skin. She admired his powerfully built body and stared at his massive limp cock as he lay on his back asleep.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,751 Followers