UCLA to Big D Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,772 Followers

"Black Master, I love the way your big cock tastes in my mouth. It is so much hotter and better than my husband's!"

"Hotter, better, and what?" He questioned.

"And bigger Black Master..." I said as I sucked it back into my mouth. "...so much bigger!"

He got a big smile on his face as he continued to rub his hands through my hair as I took him as deeply as I could. He reached down and squeezed one of my tits and said, "Yeah baby just like that Monica, you're a pretty good cocksucker slut!"

I reached down and took his big balls in my hand and massaged them, "Yeah take care of those balls girl; they're filled with that juice you want!"

He reached for a nearby container of oil. He flipped the cap and generously poured it down my chest and onto my tits, "Rub that oil around on your nice titties Monica!"

I brought my hands to my tits and seductively smeared the oil around and over them. I played with my rock hard nipples to his delight. I was getting caught up in the moment and suddenly realized I was also very stoned.

"Wrap those nice tits around my cock and slide em up and down!"

I suspected it would be this way; he was treating me like porn actress. I wrapped my boobs around his dick and slid up and down. He told me to lick the head of his cock each time it plunged near my mouth. I could tell he really liked fucking my tits.

"Faster slut...slide em on that big cock faster...yeah just like that!"

Suddenly he cried, "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

Just as I did so, cum exploded from his dick and splattered across my face. Another large spurt erupted and did the same. That one was followed by several more that splashed on my tongue, lips and chin. Semen kept pumping from his cock as he brought it up and pushed it into my unprepared mouth.

"Swallow it bitch!" He demanded.

Luckily he hadn't sprayed it all in my mouth and I was able to swallow most of the remaining 4 or 5 spurts of hot sticky cream as they spewed from his dick. Strangely, I rarely let my husband ever cum in my mouth, but like I'd seen on the video from the previous weekend with Nate, I found myself excited to swallow this black teenager's cream.

As I raised my head to look at him, he got a big smile on his face as he saw the fruits of his labor. My face was covered with his seed.

"How'd you like that Ms. O'Neil? You liked being sprayed by a real man didn't you?"

I didn't know exactly how I felt at the moment. I should have been appalled at the way he used me as a sex object, but instead I was disappointed in myself once again as I was aroused and now curious what it would actually be like to have sex with my 18-year-old bull of a student.

"Black Master I can't believe how virile you are!"

"What the fuck does that mean?" Hank questioned.

"It means you are very impressive sexually!" I replied with cum covering much of my face.

"You ain't seen nothing yet Monica. Go clean up your face and get me another beer. When you get back, I'm going to eat that horny married pussy of yours!"

I made my way to the bathroom and once inside approached the large mirror. My vision was obscured as one of my eye lids had been sprayed by Hanks cream and was stuck shut. When I was able to focus through my other eye I nearly died when I saw my reflection in the mirror. Hank's thick spooge was splattered over at least half my face. My bright red lipstick trailed along my exposed skin where he had painted it around with his cockhead.

I cleaned my face with a towel before touching up my makeup and reapplying my lipstick, "How the fuck did I get myself in this situation? And more importantly, why am I looking forward to going back out in that room right now?" Inexplicitly, I reached for my perfume and sprayed it on my breasts and pussy mound again.

"But if he's going to perform oral sex on me now, this will be my chance to gain some level of control. I'm sure his inexperienced tongue will be no match for my husband's and I will have the power position as I direct him on what to do. Once he gets a taste, I'll get the upper hand and become the teacher again."

That thought was fleetingly brief as I exited the bathroom and he immediately handcuffed me to the bed's headboard.

Hank pushed my knees apart and brought his face between them. He started off slowly and kissed around my mound and along the inside of my thighs. He softly licked the outer regions of my tender lips before lightly suckling my labia. I was trembling...

I thought to myself, "This isn't what I was expecting at all. I thought he would be a bull in a china shop and instead he was like Mozart."

He told me I smelled and tasted wonderful and then surprisingly asked how I wanted to be pleasured.

I moaned and said, "Keep doing what you are doing Black Master, it feels really good."

He brought a finger to the entrance of my hole and skillfully teased me as he continued to lick and kiss around my now dripping pussy. He was purposefully avoiding my clit as he expertly worked me into a frenzy. I started lifting my hips in a subtle attempt to get him to coddle my aching kitty. Instead he sunk his long finger into me while he continued to kiss and lick my sopping lips. I nearly came on the spot. He worked another finger in as I gasped and finally begged him to lick my clit. "Black Master, please don't tease me anymore, I need your tongue on my clitoris!"

He laughed and said, "I knew you'd be begging for it slut!"

He brought his tongue to my button and softly flicked it several times. "Oh Black Master, that feels so good, you got it, please don't stop!" He tenderly fluttered on and around it until I could no longer control myself. I whimpered and begged, "Eat Me You Black Stud!"

He had me right where he wanted me.

His tongue became a whirling dervish of sexual energy. He kissed and licked all my most sensitive places and within minutes I was begging him not to stop, "Oh Black Master, you are so good at that...lick it!"

He spit on my pussy and playfully slapped my clit with two of his fingers.

With my legs unbound, I spread them as wide as I could to give him unlimited access. He stuffed a couple of pillows under my butt and went to town. I'd never been eaten so good. Within minutes I was climaxing uncontrollably. "Oh fuck Black Master, your tongue...fuh..I'm cumming again," I whimpered as he expertly sucked and licked my sensitive pussy.

I quickly realized my husband's cunnilingus skills were amateurish compared to my 18-year-old Black Master.

Hank pushed my hips back until my knees were up near my boobs. He licked around my asshole and the sensitive strip between my butt and pussy. He went back to my asshole and flicked it continuously with his long talented tongue.

"Black Master lick my butt, it feels so good!"

He brought two fingers up and buried them in my pussy as he continued to lick around my ass. Three minutes later he brought me to another toe-curling cum.

As my body continued to shake, he slid up and kissed me on the lips. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and we kissed like newlyweds, "How do you like the taste of your ass on my tongue Monica?"

"It's good Black Master," I said without hesitation.

"Just wait till you get to clean it off my cock Ms. O'Neil! You'll really like that."

"Where did you learn to please a woman with your tongue like that, you're only 18?" I asked breathlessly.

"I've been having sex for a long time. Awhile back, my parents hired a hot blonde to be our nanny. She was a freshman at UC Irvine. My parents gave her 10 months of room and board and I gave her 10 inches of something else." Hank said proudly.

"I was already 6'-1" at the time and she happened to walk in on me changing one day. Immediately, I could see the look on her face as she saw my package for the first time. For the next few weeks I caught her staring at my bulge on several occasions."

"One weekend my parents went to Palm Springs with friends. I woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water. As I passed my parents room I could hear a buzzing sound coming from behind the door. I opened it to see where the noise was coming from and I found my nanny Kristi, spread naked on my parent's bed with a vibrator in her pussy. My mom's panty drawer was open and I suspected the toy belonged to her."

"She scrambled to come up with an excuse, but what was she really going to say? I walked up and told her how things were going to be from that point forward unless she wanted me to tell my parents about it."

"She knew she didn't have a choice. I led her back to my room and by the following morning I was the only guy at my school with a hot blonde nanny plaything whenever I wanted it."

"She taught me a lot, but it wasn't long before we both knew who made the rules in our relationship."

"My parents were gone from 8:00 a.m. till 6:00 p.m. every day. As soon as I got home from school, Kristi would put my young twin sisters down for their nap and come straight to my bedroom. She earned every penny my parents paid her!"

"Her boyfriend was a 21-year-old star on the Irvine water polo team. I don't know if he had a small dick or what, but she would return from dates with him and sneak into my room just about every time she went out. Kristi and her friends have been getting more than their fair share of the dark stuff since. She and her two best friends love to get together for threesomes or foursomes. I've had some good pussy eating lessons and basically an education in satisfying women in general. Since then, a lot of girls at LB Poly have been enjoying the benefits!"

Jenna was amazed as she listened to Monica's story. She remembered meeting Kristi on several occasions at the Johnson house. She and Ryan had actually talked about how hot she'd looked at a pool party they'd attended the previous summer. She remembered telling Ryan, "If she was our nanny, we'd have to get a bed made for 3!" Now hearing she was bisexual was making Jenna even hornier.

Monica continued...Hank said, "Kristi just moved to Spain to study for the next year, so you came along at just right time Monica. Maybe I'll have a couple of her friends over to join us sometime. I'm sure they'd love to have you lick their pussies while I fuck them. Based on what I saw on the video last week Ms. O'Neil, you'd look forward to eating some more young pussy wouldn't you?"

I didn't know what to think, but I knew how I was expected to respond. "It sounds like fun Black Master!"

"Speaking of eating pussy, I'm going to have Jenny Welch join us next week. I can't wait to sink my cock in that prissy bitch. She's never given me the time of day in spite of me leading our team to the state finals last year. She and her cheerleader girlfriends all got to go up to the Bay Area for the game, but none of them ever thanked me for getting us there! What do you think about her Monica?"

"She's a nice girl Black Master, I'm sure she didn't purposefully ignore you."

Hank responded, "No, I don't give a fuck what you think about her personally, I want to know what you think about her as our future sex toy? Stroke my cock and tell me what you want to do to her when she joins us."

I couldn't believe he was asking me to describe how I would want to have sex with one of my female students.

"What do you want us to do Black Master?" I said hoping he would lead the conversation.

"I will tell you what I want when her wet pussy is here for us to enjoy next week, but right now I want you to tell me what you want to do with her!"

I reached out and stroked his thick soft cock. Even in its flaccid state, it was much bigger than my husband's full erection.

"Yeah...stroke that dick...that's real nice."

I couldn't really fathom having sex with Jenny Welch, but I told him what I thought he would want to hear.

"She'll be wearing her cheerleader uniform when she comes in the door. I'll be wearing one too. You know, one of those white sweaters the USC cheerleaders wear that show off their large breasts, I'll have one of those on and it'll be hugging these," I said as I grabbed my boobs and held them up for him. "My nipples will be poking through the fabric! After we get Jenny liquored up, I'm going to come up from behind her and slip the uniform off of her narrow shoulders. I'll turn her so she's facing you as I softly massage her big young tits through her bra as I kiss down her neck."

"I'll then unclasp her bra and hold it loosely over her D-cups and tease you before I slowly remove it. Her full breasts will then be on display for you Black Master. Again I'll softly squeeze her boobs and play with her big nipples. I'll slowly bring them to your mouth and let you suck them as I keep massaging them for you. Black Master you'll love her amazing breasts!"

"How do you know she has such nice tits Ms. O'Neil?"

"I've seen her in the shower in the girl's locker room. They are bigger than mine and really pretty! I have to admit that I stared at them when I saw her under the water."

"I like this already slut, what's next?" Hank said excitedly. "Keep stroking my cock Ms. O'Neil and tell me more about that blonde slut."

"I will get down on my knees and lift her skirt and run my tongue along her ass through her panties. I'll reach around and seductively slide my hand into her panties from the side and softly touch her sweet pussy. I'll tangle my fingers in her little hairy patch. She has a cute little dirty-blonde muff. Again, I've seen it in the shower. You'll be able to see my fingers wiggling around inside her panties."

"She'll be moaning and telling me how good it feels."

"I'll then slowly pull her panties down, making sure to tease you as I do so. Once they are down around her ankles I'll push her torso forward so her head falls into your lap. I'll tell her to open her mouth and get ready to suck the nicest cock she'll ever have in her life! I'll tell her how much better it's going to make her feel than her boyfriend's dick."

"Meanwhile I'll bury my tongue in her sweet little pussy from behind."

"Yeah Monica that's the slut I'm looking for! Stroke it baby. Tell me how you'll eat that cheerleader pussy Ms. O'Neil."

"You can show her how to suck your big dick while my tongue dances on her hard clit. I can't wait to taste her! After she cum's on my face, I'll slide up and I'll show her how you like your dick sucked. We'll talk dirty to you and beg for your cream!"

"You'll spurt your big load on our wiggling tongues and Jenny and I will kiss and share your juice."

"Uh huh...I like that slut!" He said as he grabbed my hair and pulled my face to his dick. "Suck that stick!"

He popped the big head in my mouth and I swirled my tongue around on it.

"Fuck yeah Ms. O'Neil, slobber all over that thing...now keep stroking it while you get to the fucking!"

"I'll have her take off my clothes while she tells you how excited she is to fuck us both. After Jenny and I suck you hard again, I'll push her down on her back and pull her legs apart and give you access to her tight pussy. I'll guide your big cockhead to her slick pussy and slide it up and down until it's all gooey with her cream. I'll then lick and bite her nipples while you impale her and fuck her wet pussy with your big cock Black Master! And when you're done shooting your hot load into her wet hole, I will bury my face between her legs and lick it out!"

"Now you're talking my language Ms. O'Neil, what else are you going to do with that horny little bitch?"

"I'm going to spread my legs and pull her head between them and make her lick my clit while you pound her with your huge cock from behind.

"Uh huh...then what?" He asked, clearly more engaged as his cock was now fully rock hard in my hand.

"I'll grab her hair and pull her against my pussy and cum on her face. Meanwhile she'll be orgasming all over your wonderful cock! After that we'll take turns getting fucked by you Black Master." I reached down and grabbed his huge balls and squeezed them as I said, "These big balls will be spraying hot juice all over us!"

"Yeah baby, let's get a warm up for that! Turn around and bring me that sexy ass. It's time for you to get taught how to be pleased by a real man!"

My 18-year-old student was now treating me like a real master...

Jenna and Gina were now fully aroused. Monica hadn't noticed but the two of them had shifted closer together as she told her story. When she shared her fantasy about the beautiful cheerleader, Jenna had slowly reached over and touched Gina's leg. She was now rubbing her fingers on Gina's well-toned thigh.

The black men were watching and listening on TV's in the great room. The audio and video feeds were coming from the hidden cameras and mics that Paul had positioned around his playroom. Paul, Cole and Hank smoked Cuban cigars and drank Cognac as they listened to the girls telling their stories. Hank couldn't believe his son's expertise in seducing his high school teacher. He'd known the kid inherited the family dick, but was also completely unaware that he'd been banging the nanny.

Hank was feeling a sense of family pride, much the way Paul's chest had puffed way out as Gina had lauded his sexual prowess.

Suddenly Paul said loudly, "Bingo, there's the hand on the thigh. Who'd a thought Jenna would be the first to make a move? She's full of surprises isn't she?"

"That a girl!" Cole said proudly as they all watched Jenna slowly move her hand to Gina's thigh. They watched as she began to rub it more intently. Gina reached down and placed her hand on Jenna's and encouraged her to keep going.

"Who's going to be the first to lick some pussy? Bets gentleman?" Paul called out.

"I got $100 on the teacher. It sounded like she loved the redhead's slit and she was too comfortable in suggesting what she's gonna do to that cheerleader," Hank said excitedly.

Paul figured this was easy money. He had told Gina earlier in the day that if she wanted to be fully paid for the weekend, she would need to enthusiastically eat as much pussy tonight as possible, "I got $100 on Gina. She's had a lot of it lately and the girl's got the bug!"

"Boys, you are throwing away your money, Jenna's had a taste for it since college. She can't help herself; my girl won't let me down. I got $100 on my date!" Cole remembered how Ryan had claimed that she loved it in college and she'd all but admitted to him earlier in the night that she still craved it. He'd seen here waggle her tongue on the tip of his dick like a pro. He knew she wouldn't be able to help herself when the opportunity presented itself.

It would present itself soon.

"This should help move things along." Paul shouted as he advanced the porn video in the playroom to the next scene where the girls had moved from the hot tub to a big white rug in front of the fireplace in the cabin. They were positioned in a sex triangle, with each of them having their head between someone else's legs. They were moaning loudly and hungrily eating each other's pussies.

Monica continued with her story...I was shaking as I spun on all fours and backed my butt into Hank's crotch. He grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him; I could feel his big dick rubbing against my no sopping pussy. He slapped my lips and asshole with it before he grabbed my hair, pulled my head back and told me to beg for it.

My 11th grade student had worked me into a sexual frenzy and I was truly ready.

"Black Master, please fuck me with your huge dick! I want it so bad..." I whimpered pathetically.

He laughed out loud and said, "Of course you do, Ms. O'Neil! What grade do I get so far?"

"An A+ Black Master," I moaned as he teased me some more.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,772 Followers