UCLA to Big D Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,749 Followers

"You'll probably need to carry her out to the car Cole. But you might be a little careful cuz she's leaking like the teacher here." Paul said as he pointed to Monica's creampie. He and Hank laughed and slapped some skin.

Hank chimed in, "Only difference is Jenna's got it coming out of three different holes! At least you guys won't have to stop at the 24 hour drive-thru on your way home Cole; she shouldn't be hungry for a while. She's got herself a stomach full of protein!"

"Amen to that brother!" Paul agreed as he high-fived Hank one last time.

"I could tell ol' Hank here isn't getting much outside of the marriage these days; he couldn't get enough of that sweet white shit. The feeling must have been mutual, cuz that squirtin little pussy kept doing its thing on his black meat!"

"I'll grab something clean for you to wrap her up in; those sheets are messier than she is." Paul bragged proudly.

Cole lay between the two naked married women looking up at his black friends. Suddenly an emotion he could never remember feeling began to permeate his body...he was feeling the first pangs of regret. He suddenly began to question his choice to bring Jenna here tonight. He didn't want to admit it to himself earlier, but the entire time he was fucking the other two women, he couldn't stop thinking about Jenna upstairs with Hank and Paul. He resolved himself to the fact that he would not share her with any other men while she was with him for the next three weeks. Women yes...but not men.

Cole Steele didn't know how quickly he would have to go back on that resolution...

*****

Your comments are always appreciated, I read them all. Please don't forget to vote...if you liked it, 5 stars are always appreciated!

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,749 Followers