UCLA to Big D Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,774 Followers

He laughed and finally brought his big black head to the entrance of my pussy and shoved it inside.

I screamed loudly before my head dropped down against the sheets. He spanked me and pushed his fat cock further into my waiting hole. "Oh my God Black Master...oh fuck...so big" was all I could say before my body began to shake uncontrollably and I came all over his huge cock in a moaning, whimpering orgasm.

"Wow Ms. O'Neil, I thought you'd have a little more cum control than that. I've fucked lots of Poly girls who didn't spew that quickly! I only had it in halfway."

My face was pressed against the sheets with my head turned to the side as I tried to catch my breath.

Suddenly all my breath was forced out as he shoved it in all the way to his balls.

I screamed again in surprise and ecstasy.

Over the next 2 hours he fucked me in every position he could think of. I wanted so badly not to like it, but I must have climaxed a dozen times on his fantastic dick. Thank God I had filled my birth control prescription earlier in the week as his big balls pumped more hot thick semen into my pussy than my husband had in a year.

Obviously he was blessed with a huge cock, but the thought that kept going through my mind was how in the world is this 18-year-old so good in bed? Obviously he had a magnificent cock, but he fucked me like Don Juan. He knew exactly what do with his hands, tongue and cock to make me beg for it over and over. I also couldn't believe his staying power. His incredible dick stayed mostly hard for 2 hours straight; whenever it did start to soften he had me suck him off and lick his big nuts until he was rock hard again.

As soon as I would get him back hard, he would fuck me to another unbelievable orgasm.

Jenna and Gina moved closer still. Jenna's hand was now only inches from Gina's crotch as she rubbed along her thigh. Monica could clearly see what was going on with them, but she continued with her story as she liked that it was arousing the other women. She was getting horny herself and none of them were kidding themselves any longer. They'd be eating each other's pussies soon.

She continued...Hank laughed as I tried to catch my breath. "Let's give your hole a break. I can't imagine there's much more juice in that married pussy of yours? I'm not sure anyone's ever cum on my dick so much. Go down and lick it clean."

I licked around his softening cock. "How does your cum taste on my cock Monica?"

"Black Master it's all over it. It taste's really good mixed with yours."

"Speaking of taste I'm getting hungry. Let's take a little break. Make us some drinks while I order room service."

As I got up and walked on wobbly legs to the bathroom, I could feel Hanks' thick cum oozing down my legs. After relieving myself and cleaning up, I poured us a couple of vodka cocktails. I figured contributing to the delinquency of a minor was the least of my concerns at the moment.

I brought the drinks back over to the bed and sat down on the edge. Hank eyed me hungrily as I did so. He took a big drink from his and said, "Ms. O'Neil, you better get lots of sleep the next couple of nights, cuz I'm going to fuck you so much Sunday afternoon you might need to call in sick on Monday!"

I answered as I was expected to, "Black Master you can do whatever you want to me, I'm here for your pleasure."

"Damn straight, come suck this thing till our food gets here!"

Twenty minutes later just as he finished exploding in and around my mouth, there was a knock on the door. He was still panting as he said, "Go get that Monica, that's our food."

I swallowed the last of the thick juice and looked at him incredulously. I was fully naked and his jism was still strewn on my lips and chin.

"Don't clean off my precious paste and go open the door. I'm sure these room service people see naked room guests all the time. Hurry up, I'm hungry!"

I could hear Roger's warnings about "doing whatever he says" in my head as I walked over to the door. It didn't matter who was on the other side, I was going to be exceptionally embarrassed when I opened the door.

It turned out worse than I could have imagined as I now stood there face to face with the hotel manager and his assistant. They both stared at me in disbelief. I was naked and Hank's thick cum was still splattered around my mouth.

"I felt like you must have felt when you arrived here tonight Jenna..."

Jenna nodded before Monica continued..."Excuse me, Mrs. Jones? I am Hotel Manager Mark Yelton and this is my assistant Paulina Petrova, we wanted to deliver your room service personally, introduce ourselves, and to thank you and your husband for choosing the Renaissance for your bi-weekly stays in our Honeymoon Suite for the next 8 months."

"Obviously, you appear to be busy, we'll just wheel this inside and let you get back to your um...evening."

"Honey, who is it?" Hank called out from around the corner of the room.

It took me a second to register who he was talking to. When I realized it was me, I said, "It's the Hotel Manager and his assistant Black Mast...um...honey."

"Don't be rude Monica, invite them in!"

I stuttered momentarily before asking them to come inside. Mr. Yelton pushed the cart into the main room and was quickly followed by Miss Petrova.

When they turned the corner they saw Hank sitting on the bed with his back up against the headboard like he was a king overseeing his court. He had a big smile on his face and his huge limp cock was lying on his thigh while his heavy black nuts were resting on the mattress between his spread legs.

I immediately noticed the contrasting looks on their faces. Mr. Yelton had a look of disgust and disapproval for Hank's lack of respect for his position as hotel manager. Miss Petrova stared in awe at Hank's impressive package.

"Excuse me Mr. Jones, but would you and your wife mind covering up while we prepare your dinner? It's a bit distracting."

"Fuck no captain! What my wife and I choose to wear in our own room is our business. My wife likes to be naked, as do I! Look at her man; it would be a shame to cover up that body wouldn't it?"

Mr. Yelton stole a peek at me. Meanwhile, Miss Petrova's eyes never left Hank. He noticed her staring; he reached down and stroked his cock and smiled back.

"Paulina, can you please help me with this." Mr. Yelton asked.

The question startled her but she finally realized her boss was talking to her. She hesitated momentarily before responding to him in a Russian accent, "Yes, sure Mr. Yelton." She tore her eyes from Hank and proceeded to help her boss lay out the spread.

When they were done, Mr. Yelton asked if there was anything else we needed at this time. Hank seized the opportunity, "Paulina, can you please go get me a beer from the refrigerator."

Miss Petrova looked over at her boss and he nodded his approval. Mark Yelton was quite confident that Hank was not 21, but figured this was not the time or place to make a scene. Roger's company had compensated the hotel very handsomely for these bi-weekly rendezvous, and Mark didn't want to put that revenue in jeopardy.

Hank watched as Paulina walked over to the kitchen in her tight hotel skirt and blazer. He then gestured for me to join him on the bed. I could feel his semen beginning to ooze down my chin onto my neck. As I climbed onto the bed, Hank took my hand and brought it to his cock and mouthed the words, "Stroke it."

I could tell that Mark Yelton was assessing what was taking place in front of him. I was clearly several years older than Hank and my wedding ring was on display as I stroked Hank's big black dick. While he had a very strong suspicion we were not husband and wife, Mr. Yelton obviously had no idea that I was Hank's high school math teacher.

Hank was in his element. As an 18-year-old spoiled kid, he was outwardly thumbing his nose at the balding 50-something-year-old hotel manager who was gravelling for his business. Hank reveled in having his big black cock stroked by a naked white woman in the posh Honeymoon Suite while the hotel manager looked on jealously. The fact that I was 10 years older than him only contributed to Hank's sanctimonious smirk.

As Paulina returned with the beer she again did a poor job of disguising her mesmerized gaze at Hank's goods. She watched with her mouth slightly ajar as I slowly stroked his hardening cock.

Finally, she extended her arm and said in an unsteady voice, "Here is your big...I mean beer Mr. Jones. Is there anything else I can do for you or Mrs. Jones?"

Hank eyed up and down the Russian born 5'-10" 24-year-old young woman before saying, "Oh, I'm sure we could think of something, but no not at this time Paulina."

As they turned to leave, Manager Yelton said, "Once again, we want to thank you for your business. Miss Petrova will be your personal point of contact. She will leave one of her card's on the table, please let her know if there is anything you need during your future visits with us. We will see ourselves out."

After they left, Hank laughed and said, "I bet he wasn't expecting that encounter when he decided to personally make the delivery with his assistant. I'm starving, let's eat!" He slapped me on the ass as we climbed off the bed.

Hank popped a bottle of champagne and poured us each a glass. He had me sit on his lap as we took turns feeding each other grapes, berries, nuts, cheese and crackers.

Three and half hours had passed, but I was still feeling the effects from the pot. I had the munchies as I consumed more than my fair share of the plate.

"Wow Monica, all that fucking made you hungry didn't it?"

"Yes Black Master."

"Let's work you up a little appetite for dessert. He leaned forward and sucked my tits as he grabbed my hips and slid me along his veiny cock. Before long I was bouncing up and down on it.

I couldn't believe we were having sex yet again, but my body didn't want to stop, "Oh Black Master!"

"That's it slut, cum again on that big stick again!" He kissed me deeply as we increased our pace. He held my ass cheeks and slid me up and down on his cock. I pushed my boobs in his face and he ravenously sucked on my sensitive nipples.

"Fuck me Hank...it feels so good!"

He got another big grin on his face; he didn't mind that I didn't call him by his nickname as he knew I wasn't thinking straight. We climaxed together in a sweaty tangle of arms, legs, hands and feet before I collapsed on top of him.

Jenna's hand slipped between Gina's legs and she softly stroked her pussy lips.

"There's my girl!" Cole boasted.

"Wow, I never envisioned Jenna as the slit-licking type!" Hank Sr. said with an amazed look on his face. "I've fantasized about her riding my dick, but I never envisioned her eating pussy!"

"They are all lesbians deep down inside," Paul said as if he were an expert in the area.

Monica moved closer to Jenna and Gina. She continued...It was already 9:00 p.m. I was only expected to be there until 8:30 p.m., but my husband wouldn't be home for a few more hours and I knew I had a little grace time tonight. I didn't want Hank to know that however, so I told him I needed to be going so my husband wouldn't be suspicious.

He watched as I gathered my clothes from around the room and my bag from the bathroom. I dressed back in the clothes I had arrived in. As I exited the bathroom Hank told me to rejoin him on the bed. I approached and sat down on the edge, "Take off your panties; I want to check something out."

I thought to myself..."What does he want with my panties?"

I reached down and slid them off. He took them and admired his jism that had leaked from my vagina, "Lift up your skirt and spread your legs Monica."

"Black Master, you know I have to be going, my husband..."

He cut me off, "Do it now!"

I spread my legs for him. He held out the panties and told me to wipe my fingers through his cum and put it back where it belonged.

I swabbed the thick cream from my panties with my forefingers and pressed it between my pussy lips.

As I removed my fingers I knew what he expected next. I brought them to my mouth and sucked them clean.

He nodded approvingly with a smile on his face, "That a girl, you are getting the hang of this Ms. O'Neil!" He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of me with my cum-covered fingers in my mouth.

"Now give me your cell number Monica,"

He pulled out his phone and entered my info. He texted me the picture to confirm we were connected. I embarrassingly reached into my purse, pulled out my phone, and clicked on the message. Hank got a big smile on his face when I handed it to him. His thick cum was pooled at the sides of my lips with my fingers pressed between them.

"Make sure your phone is fully charged by 5th period tomorrow. Also, I want you to wear the same type of revealing clothes you wore today. I want to see lots of cleavage, a short skirt and heels. Panties are optional until 5th period, but when I arrive, you better not be wearing any. Bring your earbuds. While the class is taking the test, put one of the buds in your ear and follow my instructions on your phone. Do you understand?"

"Yes Black Master." I said with little conviction.

"Do you want me to call Roger bitch? You better do it with enthusiasm. Do you understand me?" Hank raised his voice and repeated angrily.

"I'm sorry Black Master; yes I will do exactly what you want. Please don't be mad. I will dress provocatively for you and follow your instructions on my phone." I said with much more enthusiasm.

"Good slut, I will see you tomorrow afternoon in class." He then told me to hold out my hand. He took great satisfaction in paying me my "tutoring" fees in $10 bills, one at a time until he reached $90. He then said, "I'm going to hold back the last $10 until after class tomorrow. I want to see the slutty outfit, pantiless quim and your adherence to our agreement regarding your phone."

He went on, "You weren't too bad tonight slut, but I want more energy and enthusiasm when you fuck and blow me moving forward. Do you understand?"

"Yes Black Master."

He grabbed his dick, "We both know this is the biggest and best cock you've had in your life. The great part about this arrangement for you Ms. O'Neil is you get to enjoy this stick while you give me what I want. Give it one more kiss on the tip before you go spend the rest of your evening with the little hubby!" He said with a wide grin.

He held it out and I kissed it.

Gina's hand slipped between Jenna's lingerie and touched her wet pussy. Monica wanted to join in, but knew that would happen eventually. Clearly the story was turning Jenna and Gina on so she continued...I took a long shower and climbed into bed. As I replayed the events of the night, I couldn't help but think about how disappointed I was in myself for succumbing to his every command so obediently. Worse than that, I had enjoyed it much more than I should have.

I was nervous about what the next day and the following 8 months would bring, but nevertheless, I drifted off to sleep quickly. I never heard my husband when he got home as I slept the sleep of someone physically exhausted and completely sexually fulfilled.

The next morning I awoke to an empty bed. My husband's side was mussed, but he usually left before me on Friday's so I figured he was already up getting ready. Suddenly a thought occurred to me, "What did I do with my clothes last night, specifically my panties?" I had absolutely no reason to believe Brad would suspect anything out of the ordinary in terms of my tutoring responsibilities, but nonetheless, I told myself not to be so cavalier with regards to my clothes when I returned from the sessions with Hank.

I slipped out of bed and wandered into the hall. My dress and bra were both sitting on top of the dirty clothes pile, but as I pulled them from the hamper, I got a big pit in my stomach, "Where are my panties?" I madly filtered through the top 12" of dirty clothes, but they were nowhere to be found. I slowly closed the hamper in nervous bewilderment and walked back into our master bedroom.

I entered the bath and sat to relieve myself as countless thoughts were going through my mind. Then out of the corner of my eye, I noticed my black thong sitting in an obscure corner of our large bathroom. My first thought was of total relief, but then I questioned how it made it to that spot. I had still been pretty fucked-up when the Uber driver dropped me off, but I was nearly certain I'd put them in the hamper with my dress and bra, "I must have dropped them on my way out of the bathroom last night...but how did they get in that spot?" I walked over and picked them up. Sure enough, a thick sticky clump of Hank's semen remained along the crotch seam. I chastised myself for being so careless the previous night, "Jesus, what if Brad saw these?" I reminded myself to be much more careful in the future.

I could smell coffee brewing, but I showered quickly before heading out for my morning java. As the hot water cascaded over my fatigued body, I thought back to all that transpired the previous night. My pussy still felt stretched and I was tender down there. Hank had fucked me for at least three times longer than longest sex session I could ever remember with my husband. After drying myself and getting ready as fast as I could, I walked nervously into the kitchen. My husband Brad approached with a huge smile on his face and handed me a hot black coffee. He looked me up and down, "Wow, casual Friday at the high school is taking on a whole new meaning. You look fucking hot, but I'm not sure any of the boys are going to be able to concentrate!"

"Oh shut up Brad, you've seen me dress up like this before." I said defensively, but fully aware he was right.

"Yeah I have, but only when we go out clubbing!" He replied laughingly.

"Some of the other teachers and I all decided that we've been dressing more like librarians lately. Principal Abbott doesn't seem to mind."

"I bet he doesn't!" He then changed the subject, "So how was the first tutoring session with Boy Wonder?"

"Oh it went fine, we went all the way back to the beginning, I thought it was important to make sure he had the all the basics covered before we got into the more difficult stuff?"

"And how'd he do?" My husband asked with a smug smile on his face. He held my gaze until I subtly turned my head away.

"Oh...uh...he did okay. He's smarter than most people think, but he has concentration issues."

"Well it must have been a tiring process; you were out cold when I got home. I don't think I've ever seen you sleep so soundly, you didn't even move when I climbed into bed."

"Yeah...uh I was exhausted after a full day at school and then the long tutoring session."

"I bet" he said in a strange voice with a smirk on his face. Something seemed different about him this morning, but I figured I was just being paranoid. A few moments later he came up and squeezed my tits from behind before he kissed me; the kiss was wetter than our normal morning goodbye, "I hope you still have this outfit on when I get home from work. We should have some drinks and see what pops up!"

I gave him a quizzical look before nodding.

As I walked through the halls on campus I could see the hungry stares from the boys. I felt very uncomfortable standing in front of the class dressed so inappropriately, but Friday was test day so I spent most of the first three periods sitting behind my desk. During the lunch hour a couple of the young male teachers came by my room and made small talk. I could tell they were there to check me out.

Mr. Abbott came by and said he wanted to observe 4th period. I told him my students were only going to be taking a test. My response caught him off guard before he stuttered and said he didn't mind and wanted to observe my methods for policing cheating and electronic device management.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,774 Followers