UCLA to Big D Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,756 Followers

I knew what his true intentions were. I could feel his eyes on me throughout the period.

After class he came up and complemented my methods as he stared at my boobs, "Ms. O'Neil, I couldn't be more excited to have you on my staff (he hesitated to gauge my reaction and see if I picked-up his play on words), I'd like to get closer with you next semester. I hope you will consider joining my advisory panel; it would give us a lot more time to work 1 on 1."

I told him I was flattered at the invitation and would give it strong consideration. I was lying through my teeth as the dirty old man gave me the creeps.

I told him I needed to use the ladies room before my next class. He held the door and undressed me with his eyes as I thanked him and headed to the restroom. Inside the bathroom stall I slipped off my panties and stretched my short skirt down as far I could. It wasn't covering much and my heart beat a million miles an hour as I walked back to my room thinking everyone could see my goods.

Just as the 5th period bell rang, Hank strolled into the room with a couple of his buddies. They were laughing and joking as they entered, I couldn't help but wonder what they were talking about. They all stopped to check me out before Hank nodded his approval. Hank's seat was on the far left side of the room near the door. I passed out the test sheets as quickly as I could and made my way back behind my desk.

Hank's first text message popped up almost immediately on my phone.

Text message: "Nice outfit slut, I'm getting a little chub over here checking out your tits. Look over between my legs now!"

I nonchalantly looked over at him. His huge cock was hanging out the pant-leg of his gym shorts. I could feel my eyes getting wider as I stared at it.

Text message: "Remember how good this thick stick made you feel last night? Hold up 1 finger if it was the best sex of your life or 2 fingers if not..."

I subtly itched near the side of my mouth with 1 finger.

Text message: "Good answer slut, but don't worry, we'll top that Sunday. Nod to me if you agree."

I slowly turned to him and nodded.

Text message: "Are you wearing panties? Nod or shake your head."

I again looked his way and shook my head.

Text message: "Good, I want to see that horny pussy. Back away from your desk and turn your chair my way. Spread your legs and let me see it."

I couldn't believe he was asking me to do this. I looked around the room to make sure the other kids were concentrating on the test. Luckily he was sitting in the chair in the front row and furthest to my left. My desk blocked the other kids from seeing me below the waist. I looked around again before slowly pushing back from my desk about 2 feet and turning my chair in his direction.

Text message: "Okay I can see you now. Spread your legs and raise the skirt. Show me what I'm going to get on Sunday!"

I looked around the room again before I did as he requested and showed him my naked pussy. A big grin formed on his lips.

Text message: "Good girl, you followed instructions. By the way...nice snatch, is it wet right now? Put up one finger for 'yes' or two for 'no'."

I wasn't sure how to respond so I answered with the truth and used 2 fingers to act like I was wiping something from by eyebrow.

Text message: "Okay let's see if we can do something about that slut. Move back behind your desk and install the earbud in your ear."

I again looked around the room before attaching the earpiece to my phone and slipping one side in my left ear.

The next text arrived immediately. It had video file attached.

Text video #1: Hank's cum blasted from his cock and splattered on my face. He shoved it in my mouth and I tried to swallow as fast as I could.

The video caught me so much by surprise that I accidently gasped loud enough that all the kids looked up at me.

I apologized to the class and said "Excuse me".

That one was followed by a series of texts with additional clips from our previous night of sex; he must have had video cameras in the hotel room that he could transfer to his phone.

Video #2: I moaned and orgasmed loudly on Hank's cock as he fucked me hard doggy style.

Video #3: I cried out "Eat me you black stud" as he licked and sucked on clit while I was handcuffed to the headboard.

Video #4: I danced slutily and played with myself in front of him while he jacked-off.

I was panting heavily as he broke up the sequence and sent me only a message.

Text message: "Ms. O'Neil, I can see your nipples are getting hard through your tight shirt. Reach up and touch one of them."

I moved my hand up and acted as if I was brushing something from my shirt. I touched my nipple and couldn't believe how much it was poking out.

Text message: "Look at Jenny in the front row. Don't her tits look good?" Wiggle your tongue at her like you are going to do when you are eating her pussy next week!"

I looked over at him incredulously. He mouthed the words, "DO IT NOW!"

I looked around the room before sticking out my tongue and fluttering it at Jenny. Just as I finished, I noticed that the book-worm girl Ellen Kearns sitting next to her was staring at me.

Chat message: "Nice job slut, remember what you told me last night?"

Just then the following video popped up.

Video #5: I was stroking Hank's big black dick and telling him what I was going to do with Jenny Walsh, "I'll push her down on her back and pull her legs apart and give you access to her tight pussy. I'll lick and bite her big young nipples while you impale her and fuck her wet pussy with your huge cock Black Master! And when you're done shooting your hot load into her wet hole, I will bury my face between her legs and lick it out!"

Text message: "She does look good enough to eat doesn't she? Monica, your face is getting flushed; I can tell the videos are making you horny! Look over at me again."

I turned slowly to look at him. His cock had inched further down his leg as he stroked it with his thick fingers. One of the other kids sneezed and I was so startled that I nearly jumped out of my chair.

Text message: "Wow slut, you are wound up tight. Relax a little, lower your right hand and rub your pussy."

I looked over at him and subtly shook my head.

Text message: "Do it now or I'll send a text to Roger immediately!"

I looked around the room to see if anyone was watching me besides Hank. I slowly lowered my hand between my legs and touched my pussy mound. I was so aroused that I closed my eyes and breathed heavily. I lowered my fingers and slid them along my soaking wet lips.

Text message: "I can see by the look on your face, you like the way that feels. When you're done playing with yourself slut, bring your hand above your desk and slide your slippery fingers together to show me the wetness."

I slid my fingers up my wet slit one last time and nonchalantly brought my hand up. I again looked around the room to see if I was being noticed by any of the other students. I slowly looked at him and slid my slippery fingers together. Hank grinned as he continued to rub his exposed dick.

Text message: "Wow that pussy must be wet; I can see your fingers glistening from here. Bring them up and wipe some of the wetness under your nose and along your nostrils."

I couldn't believe he was asking me to do this, but I also knew I didn't have a choice so I brought my hand to my nose and rubbed it around my nostrils like I was itching a runny nose. The scent of my pussy quickly filled my nasal passage.

Text message: "That a girl, look over and nod if it smells good!"

I looked up at the clock to see that we thankfully had only had 10 minutes remaining in the period. I then glanced over at him and nodded slowly.

Text message: "Enjoy the scent for the rest of class; I can't wait to bury my nose in that sweet slit. Get lots of sleep tonight and tomorrow...you are going to need the energy Sunday Ms. O'Neil!"

The final few minutes passed quickly. Each student passed their test sheet forward. My student assistant thankfully collected them from the kids sitting in the front of each row. She stacked them and put them on my desk. I didn't see Hank again as he slipped out while I was talking to my student assistant.

After all the kids departed I let out a big sigh, thankfully relieved that I made it through the day; I could still smell my pussy as I reached for the stack of test sheets. I looked through them quickly to find Hank's. I pulled it from the stack and noticed immediately that it was completely blank with the exception of several juvenile doodles of male and female anatomy. A note was written across that said, "You get an 'A' for today's test Ms. O'Neil."

There was a $10 bill attached with a paper clip...

Gina lowered her head and kissed Jenna on the lips.

"Now we're talking!" Paul said excitedly. "Kiss that voluptuous creature Gina, tell her you want to eat her wet pussy!"

"Damn, my son's cock has them all worked up, but my girl isn't getting anything herself!" Hank said with a frustrated laugh.

"Don't worry Hank, one of them will be between her legs soon!" Cole said confidently. "And I'm sure it's going to be my date!"

Monica continued...Sunday morning before I left for an educator's brunch, my husband and I sat out on our back deck having morning coffee. I don't know what had gotten into him but he'd been unusually horny the past couple of days; we made love back-to-back nights which was a rarity for us.

Suddenly our neighbor popped his head over the fence and called Brad over. As I sat waiting for him, I thought about some new outdoor solar lamps that I'd ordered from Amazon and wanted to check on their ETA. My phone was charging in the house so I grabbed his and luckily it hadn't returned to the login screen. We didn't share our login's with one another. I tapped on his browser, the web page that popped up was titled, "The Complete Guide to Cuckold Lifestyle". My husband walked back around the corner and I slyly pushed his phone back across the table before he noticed. I'd never heard the term 'cuckold' and didn't think much about it until a few minutes ago when Gina told us her story. Now I'm sitting here with a million thoughts going through my mind.

Gina's eyes got wide as she stared back at Monica with her fingers still inside Jenna's lingerie. She thought to herself, "Maybe I'm not the only one whose husband is one of these cuck things?"

Monica gave her a confirming glance before finishing her story...Later that morning I attended a brunch meeting hosted by the district superintendent. I felt much better about my outfit as I wore a new business suit which I had just purchased two weeks previously. Mr. Abbott and a few of my fellow teachers were there. I could tell he seemed disappointed that I was dressed much more conservatively than the past few days.

The meeting was scheduled to last until 11:00am, which would give me time to get to the hotel early and change into lingerie before Hank arrived at noon. The brunch was a snoozer and my mind kept drifting to what Hank would have in store for me today. I was nervous, but to my dismay, I was aroused as well. Our sex on Thursday had been the best of my life and while my husband and I had engaged in sex since, I'd caught myself fantasizing about Hank's big cock several times over the past 54 hours.

The meeting ended on time and I left quickly before Mr. Abbott or any of the other teachers had a chance to corner me.

I arrived at the hotel at 11:30 a.m. and took the elevator to the top floor. I walked down the hallway to the Penthouse Suite but as I reached for my key, I heard the unmistakable sound of moaning. I slid my key into the lock and opened the door; the sounds of sex were definitely coming from inside, "Was there a porn movie playing loudly already?"

I turned the corner and immediately saw Paulina Petrova's head hanging over the bed looking in my general direction as grunts and moans escaped her lips. Her long legs were sticking straight out and Hank was on top fucking the shit out of her!

"Fuck me with your huge dick black boy!" Paulina cried in her Russian accent. "I'm going to cum on it again...it's so good!"

Hank noticed me and shouted, "Monica get over here now!"

I froze momentarily before he yelled at me again.

I moved to the bed as fast as my heels and tight skirt would allow. As I neared the bed I could see Paulina's large breasts jiggling as she climaxed on Hank's thrusting cock.

"Climb up here Monica!" Hank barked urgently.

I didn't know what he had in mind as he grabbed my hair and pulled my head down near Paulina's stomach. He excitedly pulled his black hose from her pussy and wildly began shooting thick streams of semen. The first splattered on the lapel of my new suit, the next did the same on my blouse near my tits. He gained more control and aimed his cock at my face and blasted several more shots around my open mouth and on my tongue and chin.

"That's my boy!" Hank Sr. bragged to Paul and Cole as he heard Monica relay the story.

Jenna and Gina started kissing passionately.

Monica continued...Paulina looked at me and said to Hank, "Every time I see your wife she has joojoo on her face."

"Why don't you help her out and clean it off." Hank responded.

"I was hoping you would say that stud!"

Paulina cradled my head in her hands and brought her face close to mine. She ran her long fingers through my hair and stared into my eyes. Aside from the previous weekend with Dana, I had never been so close to another woman intimately. She slowly brought her lips to mine and softly kissed my cum covered lips. Paulina extended her tongue, parted my lips and pressed some of Hank's jism into my mouth. She swirled her tongue around and we started kissing more erotically.

Paulina reached up and pushed my cum stained new coat from my shoulders and reached for my breasts. She grabbed them roughly and said in her Russian accent, "I wanted to suck these tits on Thursday. She grabbed my blouse and tore it open sending the buttons flying. Within a minute she had me stripped naked...just like this.

Jenna and Gina broke from their kiss to see Monica pulling off her pink babydoll. Her full C-cup perky tits heaved as she looked at the two of them hungrily. Her clean shaven pussy glistened with wetness through the crotchless gap in her g-string. She spread her legs.

"I bet she did this to you next huh Monica?" Jenna said as she slid over, pushed Monica backwards, lowered her head, yanked the g-string aside and licked along Monica's sweet pussy lips in a long slow pass.

"Break out the Benjamin's boys!" Cole bragged loudly as he held out his hands...palms up.

"Son of a bitch, Jenna went straight for the pussy, didn't she?" Paul conceded as he watched the hot married blonde lick Monica's wet cunt. He reached into his wallet and pulled out a $100 bill and slapped it into Cole's hand.

"Look at Jenna lick and suck that shit; damn she's got talent!" Hank said in amazement as he pulled out his money clip and paid Cole absently. He never stopped watching Jenna.

"Nice doing business with you boys!" Cole bragged as he took a victory puff from his dwindling Cuban.

The three of them watched Jenna's talented tongue dance on and around Monica's welcoming pussy.

Gina quickly ditched the bustier and unsnapped the garter straps from her sexy stockings. Her large soft breasts hung beautifully as she hovered over Monica and fed them to her.

Monica pulled her knees up near her tits to give Jenna complete access, "Oh my God Jenna, you're tongue feels so good. Yeah suck it just like that...uhn. Oh yeah, lick it, fuck...don't stop!"

Cole looked on eagerly. He had hoped Jenna would be the enthusiastic cunnilingus-giver that he suspected she might be. He was not disappointed. Not only was she enthusiastic, but she was good at it. He thought to himself, "There are going to be many fun days and nights ahead..."

"Uhn, Jenna that feels so good...oh yeah...you got it...oh, oh, oh! Fuck, you're going to make me cum!"

The three black men watched in awe as Gina sucked Monica's nipples as her hips shook wildly and she orgasmed breathlessly on Jenna's face.

As Monica lay trembling, Jenna and Gina quickly repositioned themselves. Gina lay further forward on the huge backless couch in the same orientation as Monica who remained in the same position. Jenna crawled forward until her face was between Gina's legs and her pussy was dangling over Monica's mouth. Jenna immediately felt Monica's soft tongue as it parted her wet puffy lips. She buried her nose in Gina's sweet smelling slit.

"Jenna please do to me what you just did to Monica," Gina whimpered.

Within a minute 30 inches of Viagra aided big black cock made its way into the playroom followed by Cole, Hank, and Paul. The scene looked like an animal hunt as the large black carnivores descended upon their fair-skinned, helpless prey. The few remaining lingerie items were summarily torn from the bodies of the three fucked-up women.

Hank Sr. went straight between Monica's spread legs. He dropped to his knees and buried his 10 inch cock in the teachers' married pussy that his son had spent so much time enjoying for the past two months.

Paul went to the front and lay down on his side. He brought his thick 9 ½ inch log to Gina's beautiful mouth and she immediately slobbered around the ebony head. She brought her hand over and stroked him frantically as he rhythmically thrust his muscled black ass and fed her his dark meat.

Cole straddled Monica's shoulders and got down on his knees. He brought his cock up and rubbed it up and down Jenna's ass crack. He slapped her thick pouty lips and the wetness splattered down on Monica's face. Cole lowered his cock and pressed it against Monica's chin. The horny school teacher took a break from eating Jenna's pussy to slobber on the head. She couldn't believe the size, it even made Hank Jr's massive dick pale in comparison. The thick rubbery head filled her mouth completely.

The first orgasm came when Gina screamed, "Jenna your tongue feels so good...yeah just like that...keep going...oh I'm cumming!" Not long after, Jenna moaned loudly and sprayed pussy juice on Cole's cock and Monica's face. Monica and Hank soon climaxed together as the 40-year-old black man fucked her as hard and fast as he could.

The sex that ensued for the next hour could have been made into a best-selling "how to" pornographic orgy video titled, "Black Bulls and White Married Wives...Cries, Climaxes and Creampies."

Paul eventually rose from the tangled bodies and led Jenna by the hand upstairs. Hank was in tow.

Two hours later Hank and Paul returned to the playroom covered in sweat with big smiles and limp cocks. They saw Cole lying on his back sandwiched between Gina and Monica, each of them with a hand on his massive chest and a leg strewn over his spread muscled legs. Gina was passed out and Monica and Cole were kissing softly. Cole's thick semen leaked from Monica's well fucked pussy.

"You boys were gone quite a while!" Cole said with a smile.

Hank was practically giddy, "Wow that was worth the 10 year wait!"

"She's something else Cole, I envy the next 3 weeks of your life!" Paul gushed.

"Is she coming down?" Cole asked.

"She's been cumming up and down for the past 2 hour's bro, but right now...she's a little tired you might say." Paul bragged with a shit-eating grin.

"She's in a similar condition to little Miss Gina there," Hank said proudly looking over at the passed out woman.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,756 Followers