All Comments on 'UCLA to Big D Ch. 13'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
bhammer654bhammer654almost 6 years ago
Hot again!

Love your work FA! Jenna on the Sybian was hot!

BskylordBskylordalmost 6 years ago
Stagnant...no fucking way!

This might be my favorite chapter yet...I don't want it to end anytime soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jenna's Progression

Thanks FifthEstate for another entry. With as much mention of pollinating and fertilization in this chapter, I was almost expecting Jenna to be knocked up. Part of her appeal is how amazing she looks, I can only imagine the situations in which she's pregnant and even more desirable. Any chance you're going that route?

oneanddoneoneanddonealmost 6 years ago
Agreed

I agree with the previous poster- as much hard sex Jenna is getting from Cole without protection, surely she will be turned into a breeding mule by now.

FifthEstateFifthEstatealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Wait and see

Breeding Jenna was certainly Cole’s plan from the beginning, but you’ll have to wait and see! Don’t forget she and Ryan have been trying for years...

oneanddoneoneanddonealmost 6 years ago
Keep it up

You really set the scene up in this one. Thanks for your reply, keeping me on the edge of my seat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your imagination is awesome!

Damn dude, loved every second of this one! It was a two towel chapter. Keep that shit up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn Good!

Love the way you weave pop culture and musical references into your stories. A Clockwork Orange is one of my favorite movies, fucking brilliant how you tied it into the cops' humiliation of that hot blonde! Can't wait for more...

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69almost 6 years ago
OMG!!

PLEASE don't leave us hanging for long!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this story & all the twists & turns! I can't wait to find out what Cole will do when he sees what the prick cop Jones did to Jenna!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'M STILL HARD!!!

Loved this!!! This continues to be one of my favorite stories on Literotica. Every chapter is worth reading...over and over! Which I have! Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incredible

Each chapter is better than the last. Love Jenna’s transformation to a sexed up coke whore with nipple piercings and braids. Hope the transformation progresses and can read about Ryan’s reaction when he “reunites” with her. Awesome writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Awesome. Keep going.

KnahKnahabout 4 years ago

Great series! I hope it never ends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES