All Comments on 'UCLA to Big D Ch. 15'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Naomi Watts!!! Hot!!!

Love this whole story, just got better with Naomi Watts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

I was a little worried when I saw the "new" category, but you did a brilliant job weaving in the celebrity sex. Can't wait for what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't let it end!

You have to give us more of this...two more chapters in not near enough!! Please!!

Teamof90sTeamof90sover 5 years ago
Wow...didn't see that coming!

Damn...I didn't see that one coming FA. You have a creative mind, that was deliciously devious! Btw, Naomi Watts was a great choice. I've seen her in that Netflix original series...I couldn't get enough of that either!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Can’t wait for next episodes! I just hope that your final will be great too! (I feel empathy for Ryan and I hope sex will be compatible with their love! While him remaining / accepting being cuckold)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Always Great!

You are one of my favorite writers on Literotica! You do a great job of mixing fun stories with amazing sex! I feel bad for her husband, but can’t wait to see where you go with this next! I’m hooked and will follow you regardless of where this goes!

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69over 5 years ago
More

MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why?

Good story....nice plot line...still don’t know what the new girl who owned all of chapter 14 has to do with this yet...nothing happened here that needed any of that chapter. Great character dialogue in this one...felt very real to me. Overall another great chapter. And just reiterating, aside from chap 14 this is an excellent story.

But why did you write...”Ryan Nielsen would end up regretting this decision for the rest of his life...”. Even the line about Jenna noting her marriage was over doesn’t hold the impact of that line. Damn that was painful to read.

And worse yet Ryan is still blind and doesn’t know it’s coming. But Jenna sees all and with her new vision has now moved on and already owned the fact that her marriage is gone. So she already aware of the future and it doesn’t include Ryan anymore, she sees something better than her marriage is waiting just around the corner. She is walking willingly, head held high into that new better tomorrow. And she is going to do whatever it takes to get it and overcome her past.

Blind Ryan doesn’t know to move on. Ryan hopes he can have a future, any future, maybe even on that resembles his past, if he can just get around the corner...but for Ryan there is not corner to turn, only an ever twisting path of guilt, regret, and self loathing over an act he was duped into performing. Just feels heavy handed and wrong to me. Knowing that he will never find peace, never find someone else and be happy, never feel like a man again, never recover his dignity, never be able to look at himself in the mirror without constantly asking himself “why”and “what if”. Knowing that Ryan’s future is now simply to exist as a husk for guilt and pain until death claims him bothers me and I guess that only expounds on how good of a writer you are to have me so vested in the characters like that.

Where I was wondering if the sedan would help straighten this out in the end. Maybe save them both, if not from the others, at least from themselves. Possibly with them knowing they could never go back, at least they could go forward. Ah well...

Sometimes bad things just happen to good people. And this time it was Ryan’s turn to take the hit. Shit happens. And while I might not personally like it I’m glad you are writing the story that way. Life isn’t always HEA and to many stories here force the HEA ending.

I do hope however that this story is not simply becoming another “he who has money, makes the rules” story, that would be very disappointing. Yes I know it goes along with everything Trump and the alt-right are proving to the world, just never expected those lessons to be reinforced here.

And as noted in the past, I’m still with you to the end because you write well and I’m still too vested in that damn sedan to, leave just yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

the next episode should be at least 10 pages long...and soon please.

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 5 years agoAuthor
Nice guys don’t always finish last!

Stay with the story through the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
.......????

This series has been very good, especially the interracial component. The most recent chapters have been somewhat insipid in comparison. However the biggest threat to the legacy of the series is the increasingly protracted periods of time between each instalment. Personally I'm a little disappointed not to have read about Jenna experiencing the pleasure of being made 'airtight' by 3 BBC's. Here's hoping for the next chapter........

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 5 years agoAuthor
Not out of gas...

Chapter 16 was submitted and will post soon, sometimes life gets in the way of porn, but the story will finish strong!

oneanddoneoneanddoneover 5 years ago
Take Your Time

I've been checking enough that your profile is one of my frequented websites on my phone haha. Have a good weekend, and I look forward to Chapter 16! :)

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 5 years agoAuthor
Haha oneandone

Admittedly I’ve checked quite a few times myself over the past 24 hours. Literotica must have a bunch of Interracial stories in the queue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES