UCLA to Big D Ch. 18 Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna placed her small hands around her soft round globes and brought them to his oversized cock. She pressed it between them and slowly slid her upper body up and down. The black viper took its rightful place back in one of its favorite places. Jenna extended her tongue and flicked it wetly across the tip each time it neared her mouth. Cole told her to look up at him.

Jenna kept his cock between her heaving mounds as she did so. "Stick out your tongue."

She did as instructed.

"Let it spill off your tongue." Cole said before he let a large saliva stream ooze from his lips onto Jenna's tongue. It waterfalled down from her tongue to her tits just as his cock emerged. His spit splattered across the head and coated her new diamond necklace and her chest just above her breasts.

"Yeah baby, fuck that nigger cock with your horny tits. I've wanted this since you walked out wearing that dress tonight." Just then the phone rang. Cole picked it up, "Okay Chuck thanks." He then looked down at Jenna, "Hey baby we are five minutes away, do you want that pearl collar now or later?"

Jenna had licked her way down his shaft and was now sucking on his balls. She let one pop from her mouth and then kissed it a couple of times, "Cole I hope you don't mind, but I have another job for these full balls tonight. I hope you don't object to saving this load?"

Cole looked down at her and they stared into each other's eyes; Cole wasn't 100% sure what she had in mind, but he had a pretty good idea.

She gave the head several more wet kisses.

They both pulled their clothes back on as the car pulled up at Mavericks Bar and Grille near AT&T Stadium. Cole jumped out as best he could with a stiff 11 inch salami in his pants. He assisted Jenna out of the car before he reached back in and grabbed his key. As they came around the car, a group of people were outside, they recognized Cole immediately.

"Hey that's Cole Steele, dude what are you doing here," one guy yelled.

"We're here to have a little fun bro, any of you guys thirsty?"

"Fuck yes, Mr. Steele!"

Everyone excitedly followed Jenna and Cole into the bar. Cole walked up to the DJ and grabbed his microphone. There was suddenly a lot of commotion in the place. He tapped it on the bar several times to get everyone's attention. "Hey look up here!" Cole yelled. Those that weren't already watching turned and saw a very large black man standing up on a chair near the bar. "For those of you who don't know me, my name is Cole Steele and I'm here to lead the Cowboys back to the Super Bowl!" The crowd went nuts.

"And tonight I'm celebrating with my pretty lady over there," several cat calls and whistles followed as everyone looked over at Jenna. "Yeah she's smokin' ain't she?" Again a bunch of whistles and yells followed.

"I wanted to be around Cowboys fans tonight so I came here to party with y'all. Drinks are on me for the next two hours!" He yelled while he held up the key to Arlington. "Call up your friends and tell them to get their asses down here! Let's get this party started! Whoop!"

The place was only about a third full when Cole and Jenna arrived. Within an hour it was standing room only with a line out the door. Cole and Jenna hung out near the bar partying with the locals. They both pounded down their fair share of cocktails and eventually found themselves on the crowded dance floor. The party raged on past the two hour mark, but Cole eventually grabbed the DJ's microphone again. "I hope y'all are having a great time!" The crowd cheered loudly. "Unfortunately, my lady and I need to be on our way, so this is the last round, we'll see y'all at Jerry World on September 9th when we kick the Eagles' ass!" The crowd went crazy one more time before Cole grabbed Jenna by the arm and fought their way through the crowd out to the limo.

"Wow Cole, you think that's what the Mayor had in mind when he gave you the key?" Jenna asked, partially nervous.

"I don't give a shit! If he is dumb enough to offer something like that up, I'm going to take full advantage, besides that bill was only $10,000 after I tipped the staff a couple of grand. I'm sure the Arlington coffers can handle it!" They both laughed.

"Take us over to AT&T Chuck!" Cole bellowed drunkenly into the limousine phone.

Jenna moved in close to him. "Why are we going to the stadium, I want to get you back to the hotel," she said with a horny look on her face.

"Patience woman...we have all night! And aside from visiting my property, we don't have anything else to do tomorrow except fuck!"

"That's what I'm thinking about right now!"

"You're thinking about us fucking tomorrow?" Cole joked.

"No asshole, I'm thinking about your big cock right now!" Cole laughed and Jenna got a fake pouty look on her face.

"Like I said woman, patience, and who knows maybe you won't have to wait as long as you think!"

Just then the phone rang, "Yeah Chuck, head through the eastern service entrance, that's where they told me to go. Flash them that badge I gave you, we shouldn't have any problems." The car stopped at a couple of check points and each time was waved through quickly. The phone rang again, "Okay Chuck, come around and get the door for Jenna."

Moments later the back door opened and Chuck helped Jenna out. She was tipsy, but was able to find her balance in her heels with Chuck's help. Chuck loved this job for all the hot women he got to see in various states of undress, but Jenna's tits pouring out of the top of her blue dress was one of the more memorable visions that he'd observed in his five years on the job.

Cole climbed out and took Jenna by the hand; they were met quickly by a stadium guard. "Guard" was a very loose term in this case. Cassius Jefferson really wasn't capable of guarding anything, but no one on the stadium staff or management cared about that. He was now 84 years old, but he'd worked for the Cowboys since their first Super Bowl season under the Jones' ownership in 1992, and was now an icon to everyone in the organization.

"Cole Steele is that really you?" Cassius Jefferson yelled out.

Cole and Jenna got huge smiles on their faces as they looked at each other. They both had the same thought; this little old black man is really cute in his wrinkled up security guard uniform.

"Yes my good man, I'm Cole, very nice to meet you!" He said as he extended his hand.

The old man grabbed his massive paw and squeezed it surprisingly tightly for a man of his age and limited stature. "I'm Cassius Jefferson, but everyone calls me Cazzy. Mr. Steele it's very nice to meet you. We've been waiting for a player like you since Charles Haley left the team in 1996!"

Cole and Jenna exchanged happy glances again. "Cazzy, call me Cole. And yes I know you guys haven't won a Super Bowl since 1995, but there's been a hell of a lot of good defensive football players come through this team over the years. I'm just here to help us get to the next level!"

"Bullshit Cole, we haven't had someone like you here in a long time! You need to tell Dak and Zeke it's time to make this shit happen."

"Okay, I will do that Cazzy! Hey I want you to meet Jenna."

"It's about f'ing time, I've been staring at her out of the corner of my eye the whole time we've been talking. In fact come to think of it, I'm not sure I heard a word you said Cole!" Cazzy joked as he fake punched Cole in the stomach. He then reached over and grabbed Jenna's hand and eloquently kissed the back, "It's a pleasure to meet the Mystery Woman!" They all laughed loudly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Mr. Cazzy Jefferson! Please call me Jenna...I'm really not that much of a mystery."

"Shit Cole, she's even prettier in person than she was at that press conference. Me and the boys at the home ran it back three times to get a better look at her!" Cazzy said to Cole loud enough that Jenna could hear.

Jenna blushed and Cazzy pressed out his chest.

"So Cazzy Jefferson, what's a man of your...uh...stature doing here working security at 1:00 a.m.?"

"Well its funny you should ask, tonight is my last night Cole!" Cazzy said proudly before he went into a major coughing fit.

"Well, I think I'm glad to hear that, but what're you doing here in the first place? A guy like you should be out on a lake fishing every day!"

"Cole, I love working for the Cowboys and Mr. Jones so that's why I'm here! But on top of that, I am so indebted to the Jones family that I'd work for free."

"Indebted for what?"

"It's a long story Cole, but I'll give you and the pretty lady the reader's digest version. I worked for thirty years for the Arlington Police Department. When I went to retire, the city denied me my medical insurance and a good portion of my pension over a couple of minor improprieties during my career. I took them to court, but that fucking Assistant DA was on a witch hunt, my lawyer was a piece of shit and I basically got fucked...excuse my French Miss Jenna."

"You're excused Cazzy."

"My lovely Gerty got very sick not long after that and I was faced with a mountain of medical bills. My story made it into the local papers and I guess Mr. Jones read about it. The following day my phone rang and it was Jerry Jones himself. He said we'd love to have someone with your law enforcement experience on our security staff. He hired me and while they didn't pay me a ton of money, they gave me full benefits including medical coverage. It was a lifesaver."

"Wow, I can understand why you have so much loyalty to the Joneses, you must still be pretty pissed at the city of Arlington though, huh?"

"I hate those fuckers Cole, especially that former DA! Excuse my French again Miss Jenna!"

She smiled.

"Anyway, after the gesture by the Joneses, my Gerty got some of the best treatment in the Metroplex and she beat that cancer the first time. We had another wonderful 18 years together before that shit came back. I lost her in 2011."

Both Jenna and Cole told him how sorry they were to hear that.

"Thanks, she was a helluva lady. Anyway after she passed I was diagnosed with lung cancer myself...all those fuckin cigarettes I guess. They caught it early and I went into 'mission', but just like Gerty's, mine came back. Just yesterday my doctor confirmed I'm now well into stage 4. The cancer has spread all over the rest of my body too. He said I could go anytime, but I'm okay with it now. I've made my peace; I'm looking forward to seeing my beautiful Gerty again!"

"Oh my gosh Cazzy, I'm so sorry to hear that!" Jenna said empathically.

"Like I said Miss Jenna, I'm okay with it. The Joneses told me to enjoy whatever time I have left, they insisted I go on disability and they're giving me full pay and benefits till the time comes. I came into work tonight to say goodbye to the guys."

"Wow, we feel honored to have met you on your last night Cazzy Jefferson, you take good care of yourself, you hear!"

"Hey, can I ask you a favor Cole?"

"Sure, Cazzy anything!"

"The only thing I loved in this world more than my beloved Cowboys was my Gerty. I'm going to get to see her soon, but I'm a little sad that I won't be around to see you guys win the championship in person this year, but I'll be looking down through the hole in the roof. Can you promise to make a play in the Super Bowl to win the game for the Boys' and then point up to me in the sky?"

Jenna saw a very emotional look come across Cole's face, "I will do my very best Cazzy Jefferson, you have my word on that!"

They both gave the old man a hug and wished him the best. As they walked away Cole stopped and turned back to him, "Hey Cazzy, I have something for you!"

"What are you talking about Cole, you already agreed to my favor."

Cole walked over to the limousine, opened the back door and reached in and retrieved the key to Arlington. He turned and handed it to Cazzy.

"What's this?"

Cole whispered a few words in the old man's ear. Cazzy got a big grin on his face. The two men shook hands and said their goodbyes.

Cole and Jenna walked hand in hand through the cavernous bowels of the stadium. "What did you say to him," Jenna asked.

"I told him and his friends to go have a little fun on the city of Arlington," Cole said with a devilish look on his face, "he deserves it." Jenna looked back at him with a suspicious smile.

Eventually they came to the tunnel that led out onto the field. Jenna gazed in amazement at the monolithic football palace. Most of the interior of the stadium was dark, but there were bands of blue and silver colored "mood" lights circling the upper level concourses. In addition, the retractable roof was open and a very bright full moon cast down onto the field. "Wow, this place is amazing, I knew it was big, but I had no idea it was like this," Jenna said in awe.

"I know, every guy in the league looks forward to playing here. There are a lot of great stadiums around, but none hold a candle to Jerry World."

"I bet not too many people have seen it look like this all dark with only the light from a full moon casting light inside."

"You're right Jenna, I'm guessing few have," Cole responded as he led her out towards midfield. As he did so, he slid his hand down inside her backless dress and squeezed her ass. Jenna let out an approving sigh.

When they finally reached the large blue star in the center of the field, Cole pulled her to him and they kissed passionately. Both of his hands were now inside the back of her dress massaging her tight ass cheeks. Jenna's hands weren't idle; they rubbed his large chest muscles as their tongues tangled in each other's mouths.

Cole pulled his head back, "Jenna I was so proud to have you on my arm tonight, you were the most stunning woman at the party and there wasn't a close second."

"Cole that's sweet of you to say, I felt the same way about you. I enjoyed being on your arm...but not half as much as I'm looking forward to being on your cock," Jenna said as she lowered one of her hands and grabbed his dick.

"Well he's been half-hard all night looking at your tits in that dress!"

"Only half?" Jenna said with cute flirty smile on her face as she stroked it.

"Well he was only seeing about half of them hanging out, but he's ready for the full view," Cole said as he reached up and violently ripped the upper half of the expensive dress apart. Blue beads flew in all directions and Jenna's amazing tits bounded out heavily.

Jenna let out a surprised gasp, "Oh shit Cole, what am I going to wear out of here?"

"We'll figure out something," Cole grunted uncaringly as he attacked her tits. Her nipples were still tender from the piercings, but he didn't seem to care as he squeezed the heavenly mounds and licked at the rock hard nubs with his long tongue. Jenna's hands rubbed the back of his head as he pleasured her chest. Cole reached down and shoved his hand inside the remains of her dress and rubbed her pussy through her panties.

"Oh Cole, I love the way you touch my pussy," Jenna moaned.

He was a man on a mission. He yanked her panties aside and rubbed two big black fingers around her puffy lips. Jenna moaned again.

"Damn you're wet baby..."

"You make me that way...ooh...it feels good when you rub it like that!"

"It's time for me to rub it with something else!" Cole said gruffly as he pushed the remains of her dress down over her hips and then tore her panties from her hips.

Jenna gasped, "Oh shit Cole, I'm naked, people might see us..."

Cole didn't respond, he simply reached down and grabbed her firm ass cheeks and pulled her up off the ground against his cock. Jenna instinctively wrapped her legs around him as their mouths came together in a passionate kiss.

After kissing her deeply, Cole pulled his head away, "Tell me what you want slut!"

"Cole we can't do this here, someone is going to see, let's go back to the hotel!"

He sensed she didn't want to stop, but she used the fear of being discovered as an excuse to object. "If you want to stop so bad why are you grinding your pussy against my cock?" Cole questioned as he spanked her ass.

"Oh Cole...I'm just nervous. What if the security guards come out here?"

"Trust me, they won't. Jerry told me I had free reign of this place to do anything I wanted. I'm sure that was communicated to the security staff."

"Are you sure?"

"The only thing I'm totally sure about is that I want to be deep in that tight pussy of yours right now!"

"Oh God Bull, I want that too! Fuck me!"

Cole fought his belt, button and zipper until his suit pants fell down around his ankles. The head of his hard cock extended out the top of his boxers. Jenna pressed her wet pussy lips against it and rotated her hips desperately. "Ugh," Jenna grunted as the head popped inside. Cole finagled his boxers down to his feet. Jenna finagled her pussy down his foot long cock. "Uhn, damn that feels good Bull!"

"Fuck, that shit is tight!" Cole groaned as he yanked off his boxers and Jenna slowly ground herself up and down on him.

"Cole, I want you to do something for me..."

"Sure baby, what is it?"

"I want you to cum deep inside me!"

"Shit baby, you don't have to ask, you know I'll do that!"

"But this time is different Cole..." Jenna said as she stared into his eyes with a more serious look on her face.

"Why?"

"Because this is my fertile cycle Cole and I stopped taking those pills you were giving me...I want your virile sperm inside me."

Cole stared back at her, he could tell it wasn't just the pleasure she was feeling clouding her judgment...this was a decision Jenna had made with conviction. "Are you sure that's what you want Jenna, you remember what my doctor said."

"Of course I do, that's why you are the right man for the job! I've waited my whole life for this moment, I want to have your baby Cole," Jenna said with certainty as she slowly ground her hips up and down on his cock. "And don't worry; you won't be obligated to support it."

A very proud look came across Cole's face, "Jenna I will absolutely support it, I want this as much as you do! I realize at this moment what I've probably always felt, I love you Jenna!"

She couldn't believe the words she'd just heard him say. Tears filled her eyes as she brought her lips to his and kissed him wetly. She pulled away and said, "I'm falling in love with you too Cole!" They kissed several more times before Cole somehow removed his coat and wrapped it around Jenna's back as she remained impaled on his fat cock. He slowly lowered her down onto the middle of the big blue star. Cole's oversized coat acted as a blanket to keep her naked sweat-covered back from connecting with the turf.

Jenna now lay on her back staring up at him with the brightest full moon she could ever remember beaming down over his shoulder. As he remained propped up on his knees with his cock buried deeply inside her, Cole confidently removed his shirt and tie. With the exception of Jenna's heels, they were both now completely naked.

Cole pulled her legs up over his shoulders as he thrust deeply into her. Jenna quietly moaned her approval as they stared into each other's eyes. She could feel his big balls slap softly against her ass with each slow plunge. "Cole I want to cum together, it'll mean even more to me if we do that way!"

"Whatever you want baby."

"Oh...it feels so good though, I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out Cole, can you cum soon?"

"Baby, I can pretty much do it whenever you want it, are you sure you're ready?"

Jenna had a very momentary thought about Ryan before putting him out of her mind. "Yes Cole I'm ready, make love to me and give me your black seed!"

Cole set about fucking her in earnest. He pushed her legs back on both sides of her head as he banged deeply into her. She moaned. "Oh my God Cole, you've never been deeper, it feels so good!"