UCLA to Big D Ch. 18 Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get the fuck out of here, I told you people I'm done talking to anyone, I'm ready to end it and I just want some peace and quiet before I go!"

"Ryan, please just hear me out, this is Sandra Thomps...uh, Jones, I'm sure you remember me. We used to do a lot of stuff together, remember?"

The familiar voice startled Ryan and he momentarily came out of his despondent trance. "Sandra, is that really you, what are you doing here?"

"Ryan, I don't want to see you do this, please step off the railing and we can talk about it...please!"

Suddenly Ryan got an angry look on his face, "You are friends with that fuckin bitch ex-wife of mine, did she send you here to tell me how much she loves that fucking nigger dick or something!"

The police negotiator got a big pit in her stomach, "Oh shit, this chick is going to make things worse!"

"No Ryan, I haven't talked to your ex-wife in a very long time. Please come down from there, you and I have a lot in common, maybe we can talk through our problems together. I would really value your feedback..."

"...you would? I never got a chance to talk to you after everything went down with Steve, that must have been really hard..."

"Yes it was, but I'm coping a little more with it every day, but I sure would love a chance to talk to you somewhere other than this overpass. Please come down!"

"How are your kids doing Sandra, I always got a kick out of them..."

Sandra looked over at the negotiator who encouraged her to keep talking.

"They are doing pretty good, kids are resilient. We adults can learn a lot from them. I'm sure they would like to see you again Ryan...they always liked you!"

Ryan looked back over his shoulder at Sandra, "They did?"

"Yes Ryan, please come down!"

Ryan looked down at the hundreds of cars below, most of whom had stopped honking their horns hours ago, "If I come down, am I going to be in big trouble?"

"No Ryan, please just come down, we'll work through this together!"

Ryan looked back at the caring look on her face, "Sandra I'm glad you came here today..." he said as he collapsed back onto the sidewalk away from the railing. Several social workers and EMT's rushed to his side. Minutes later he was lying on a gurney being rolled into an ambulance as Sandra walked beside him holding his hand. "Sandra, thank you for being here, you saved my life!"

"Ryan you have too much to live for. I know you've had a tough time these past eighteen months, I can obviously relate, but life is too precious to end like that!"

"Will you come visit me at the hospital later?"

"I have to work...but how about if I come see you in the morning?"

The following day Sandra Thompson entered the hospital carrying a small bouquet of daisies. She entered Ryan's room and couldn't believe how much better he looked. He had shaved the scraggly beard and had taken a hot shower.

"You clean up pretty nice!" Sandra smiled as she approached him.

"You came...I thought you only said that to keep me from becoming part of the 405 pavement!" Ryan joked.

"I told you I would and I always keep my promises!" Sandra smiled back at him.

"Well, I can't thank you enough for what you did for me last night and it really means a lot that you came today!"

"So are they going to let you out of here today?"

"I think so, I already met with the psychologist, but some officers are going to stop by first and tell me what I'm in for legally..."

"I'll tell you what, I don't have to work today, what do you say you and I go for a walk on the beach after they discharge you?"

Ryan looked at her incredulously, he had had lots of support from family and friends since his divorce from Jenna, but this was the first time a woman had shown any interest in him. "I would really like that Sandra, I'm sure we won't have any shortage of things to talk about."

"Okay, it's a date, I'll ask the discharge nurse what time I can come back by to pick you up." Sandra said cheerily.

They smiled at each other before she turned and headed out the door. It was the first time in 18 months that Ryan could remember having any hope.

*****

Later that afternoon as they sat on the beach talking, Ryan realized that despite the fucked-up hand he'd been dealt, life was still precious and worth living for. He also realized he wasn't the only one who had been wrongfully shit-on. They talked for hours.

Ryan told Sandra that after the divorce papers had shown up 6 weeks after he'd taken Jenna to Cole's house that faithful night, he'd sank into the inside of a bottle and never escaped. Jenna actually gave him everything except for her personal stuff which she'd sent movers to pick up. He never actually got a chance to tell his side of the story as she communicated through her lawyer and was very adamant that she didn't want anything to do with him. He told Sandra about the DUI and his stupid decision to have sex with those women in an attempt to expunge his arrest conviction. "It was Steve who suggested it Sandra, I can't tell you how many days and nights I've regretted that decision!"

"Well we both know Steve was into lots of bad stuff Ryan, but you still shouldn't have done it."

"I know Sandra, if I could have taken it back I would have, but I couldn't! Somehow Jenna found out, she actually said she saw me do it. After that she didn't want anything to do with me and was soon pregnant with Cole's child. When I learned about that, I lost my desire to go on. I lost the business and the house and I'm still not working. I'm living in a shitty little one room apartment in Van Nuys."

"Yes, I know it's been very tough on you, but there are still a lot of people who care about you Ryan, don't make those people suffer too!"

Ryan had never really considered it from that perspective. He now thought about his parents, his brother and sister, and his three beautiful nieces. He turned and looked at her, "I really appreciate that advice Sandra, I will take those things to heart. Now enough about me, how are you and the kids getting along?"

"Oh Ryan, as you can relate, it has been a difficult time in our lives. I've had to do my best to help the kids understand that their daddy did some very bad things and he isn't ever coming back. You know, he wasn't ever a great father, but his kids still loved him dearly. That's what kids do. Anyway, when I learned about all the terrible things Steve had done, I made the decision that regardless if he ever got out of prison, he would never be a part of our lives. The divorce was finalized right after his sentencing. I haven't seen him in six months and don't plan to. The IRS confiscated just about everything we owned, but at least I still have my wonderful children."

"I'm so sorry Sandra, you really deserved someone better. I'm still amazed that he did all those things, but I guess in hindsight it's not impossible to believe."

"Tell me about it Ryan, I've played it out a thousand times in my mind and I can't believe I was so naïve."

"It wasn't your fault Sandra, you provided him with a wonderful family and he chose the wrong path."

*****

6 months later

"Giddy-up horsey," little Dustin Thompson cheered as he rode on Ryan Nielsen's back. This was the same little boy who had been born Stephen Dustin Jones, Jr. only three years previously. But ever since his father's felony convictions, his mother Sandra had begun calling him by his middle name. She'd also gone back to her maiden name when their divorce went final.

"Neigh, neigh," Ryan chortled as he crawled around the family room with the little boy on his back. His mom and two sisters, Casey and Emma, giggled from the couch.

"Faster Percy faster," Dustin urged.

Suddenly Ryan came to an abrupt halt and said, "Wait, what did you call me?"

"Percy, that's the name of the horsey from one of the books mommy reads me!"

"Well, I'm sorry Dustin, I need you to call me by a different name. I knew another horse by that name before and his was not a happy story. Why don't you call me Charlie?" Ryan made awkward eye contact with Sandra before turning his head away.

"Okay Charlie, giddy-up!" They played the game for another five minutes before both of the girls took their turns. Sandra watched proudly as the kids loved playing with him. She herself didn't mind playing with him either. For the past 3 months she and Ryan had been fucking like equines every chance they got.

Ryan had gone back to work selling commercial real estate. It wasn't exactly his cup of tea, but he was making enough to pay most of his bills and still have a little money to take Sandra out at least once a week.

He also had now been sober for six months.

After they put the kids to bed, Sandra came and straddled his lap on the couch. "What'd you say the grown-ups go to bed now too? I'd like to take my turn riding the horsey!"

*****

Ryan moved in with them a few months later. They got a bigger place and now only the girls had to share a room. Dustin affectionately named his room the corral, as he never tired of playing horsey with Ryan.

That Valentine's Day Ryan asked Sandra to marry him. They got married in June at a small ceremony near the spot on the beach where they'd had their first date. The girl's had talked Sandra and Ryan into getting a little Australian Shepherd puppy about a month before the wedding day. They named him Ryder and the little blue merle wore a bow tie and pranced down the aisle at the wedding.

Ryan's parents watched their new grandkids as he and Sandra rented a little trailer and went camping in Big Bear Lake for a few days on their honeymoon.

The first night they made passionate love and then stayed up most of the night talking about how lucky they both were for re-discovering each other.

They didn't know just how lucky they were really going to be...

The following day Ryan got up early and drove into town to pick up coffee and bagels. As he was walking down the little Main Street, one of the shop owners said, "You look like a happy man, what's so good in your life this Saturday morning?"

Ryan smiled back at him, "Thanks for noticing, I got married yesterday and I feel like the luckiest guy in the world today!"

"Well you certainly look like it. Say, have you heard the Powerball is $245 million? If you're feeling so lucky, you ought to buy some tickets!"

"Oh I never play that stuff, those things are for unrealistic dreamers."

"C'mon, what do you have to lose? A guy that has all that you have going for you, it might just be your lucky day!"

Ryan thought about it for a minute and said, "What the hell?" He walked inside with the man.

"Do you just want to get some computer generated numbers?" The shop owner asked.

"No, I'm going to pick them, please give me one of those sheets." Ryan filled out the bubbles using his, Sandra's, and the three kid's birthdates. His wedding day was the same as Emma's birthday so he used Ryder's "gotcha day" as the kids liked to call it, as the final number. He handed it back to the cashier.

"Only one ticket? You sure you don't want to pick a few more random draws?"

"Nope just the one. Those are the luckiest numbers in my life. If I'm going to win, it'll be with those numbers!" Ryan said as he waved goodbye to the man and stuffed the ticket in his wallet. By the time he got back to the trailer he'd forgotten all about it.

The shop owner looked at the numbers on the sheet, there was something about this guy...

Two weeks later as Ryan and Sandra were lying in bed with the 11:00 p.m. news on in the background; a story came on about the Powerball Lotto. Sandra was stroking Ryan's cock as he sucked her tits. The reporter was on scene at a little store in Big Bear Lake where the only winning ticket to the $245 million jackpot had been sold.

Neither Ryan or Sandra paid any attention as they both writhed in pleasure.

Suddenly something clicked in Ryan's head as he heard the voice of the store owner being interviewed. "I'm pretty sure I remember the guy because he told me he'd just been married the day before and he said he felt like the luckiest guy in the world that day. I glanced at his numbers as he only bought one ticket. He said if he was going to win, it would be with those numbers!"

Ryan pulled quickly away from Sandra.

"Honey what's wrong?" Sandra asked alarmingly.

The reporter came back in front of the camera, "If you are the lucky man who got married the day before and bought a Powerball ticket at Pine Grove Grocers in Big Bear Lake two weeks ago, you might just be a very rich man! From Big Bear Lake, this is Sonya Gutierrez reporting."

Ryan was nearly hyperventilating as he madly scrambled around looking for the remote control.

"Ryan you are scaring me! What's going on?" Sandra pleaded.

The anchor person came back on as the winning numbers shown up on the screen. Ryan finally found the remote and hit the pause button. He stared at the TV in disbelief. He didn't need his ticket to recognize the numbers.

"Ryan can you please tell me what the hell is going on?"

"Baby, we just won $245 million!"

*****

The Nielsen's did in fact win the Powerball jackpot that Saturday night. They soon moved up to Montecito outside of Santa Barbara. This is where they would live a wonderful life together. Ryan opened a surf shop and Sandra home-schooled their three wonderful kids. When the kids got a little older, Ryan hired a manager to run the shop as he spent most of his time coaching kid's sports and teaching them how to surf.

Not a day went by that he didn't think about being the luckiest guy in the world. Being blessed with a wonderful wife and three amazing kids that he never could have fathered naturally was the greatest gift (in addition to winning the lottery) he ever could have imagined. Occasionally he would still think about Jenna, but as time passed she became only a memory.

After the kids had all grown, graduated from college, and moved out on their own, Ryan and Sandra bought a 50 foot sailboat and sailed around the world. They named the boat Unrealistic Dreamers.

Karma ultimately took these two good people, who never deserved to endure the kind of emotional pain from past relationships that they both did, down a very happy path...

*****

Ending #3 -- 3 Years Later

Little Boy Blue, Come Blow My Horn

Karma hadn't been as good to Sandra Thompson's ex-husband...

After his conviction and subsequent sentencing to 25 years to life, former Police Chief Steve Jones was incarcerated at California State Prison, Los Angeles. His lawyer had fought to have him relocated to Northern California, but the judge was not the least bit sympathetic to his pleas.

His first week in prison Steve Jones got fucked in the ass six times.

Cal State Prison, Los Angeles housed hundreds of former gang members and drug dealers, many of whom had been put behind bars by none other than Steve Jones. The medium/high security prison also employed a number of guards who had been kicked off the LAPD for deeds exposed by the same Steve Jones. Jones, who hadn't been afraid to step on fellow officers to further his own career, never could have imagined needing those same individuals for protection later in life. As it turns out, he got very little from them.

His nickname quickly became Little Boy Blue in veiled reference to his former career and for the little blue skirts that one particular gang, The Bloods, would dress him up in before taking him down to the laundry shop. Miraculously, the guards always seemed to be looking the other way when they did.

The Bloods gang leader, Charles "Snake" Gibson liked to hum the tune to the nursery rhyme as Jones sucked his huge dick or as he fucked the former police chief in the ass, "Little Boy Blue, Come Blow My Horn..."

This was obviously not a friendly place for the former chief.

The only thing that kept Jones alive as long as it did was limited protection he received from some of Carlos Juarez' connections in the joint. That protection would have been enough for most inmates, but it wasn't nearly enough to shield the former chief from being the most wanted man in CSP Los Angeles.

As he neared his third anniversary in the big house, Jones suffered from herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, and HIV.

Finally one night on his way back to his cell from the infirmary where he'd just had nearly a quart of sperm pumped from his stomach, Steve Jones slipped into the laundry shop. It was a place he knew all too well, but at least this time he was all alone. He rigged a bed sheet noose over some large pipes and climbed up on top of an empty 50 gallon detergent canister. He wrapped the sheet around his neck and rocked back and forth until the canister fell to the ground and he hung suspended by his neck.

One would expect someone in a similar situation to think about his kids or wife, but that's not who Steve Jones thought about.

As he hung there gasping for breath, a mental image of Jenna Nielsen dressed only in the leopard skin coat and matching knee high go-go boots with her perfect tits hanging out entered his mind. Moments later, just before his last breathe exited his body, the former chief got a mental picture of Jenna riding his big cock in Carlos Juarez' air-fuck chair as pussy juice sprayed from her sated cunt.

As brutal as his life had been in prison, the selfish bastard had one fleeting moment of satisfaction. As his eyes nearly bugged out of his head, he actually died with a smile on his face.

*****

Ending #4 -- 18 Years Later

Things Do Come Full Circle -- UCLA to Big D and back again

Cole and Jenna Steele watched proudly as their oldest son, Star Cassius Steele, walked across the stage and received his high-school diploma from his homeroom teacher. The happy couple sat surrounded by their other five beautiful children and their extended family. They all cheered loudly when his name was read. Star Steele was graduating at the top of his class and would be heading out to California on a full-ride scholarship to play linebacker for the UCLA Bruins in the fall.

Cole and Jenna looked into each other's eyes as Cole said, "Some things come full circle don't they baby! UCLA to Big D and back again!"

"You bet they do honey, I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday."

"I remember the night he was conceived on the star a little more vividly!"

"Oh my gosh Cole Steele, I can't believe you brought up the night we made love on the field at his high school graduation!" Jenna smiled and slapped him playfully on the chest.

"Oh, after all these years are we calling it 'making love' now? I seem to remember you calling it 'fucking' at the time!"

She shushed him and they both laughed and stared back down proudly at their oldest son. A few minutes later she whispered in his ear, "I still call it 'fucking' when I'm doing it with you. And tonight when we get back home that's what I'm going to do to your big black cock!"

Cole laughed loudly; several people looked over annoyingly at them. Cole and Jenna smiled brightly at each other.

After the ceremony the whole family walked down onto the field. Star was already down taking pictures with friends and getting lots of pats on the back and well-wishes. The Steele family all came together and circled around the 18-year-old for group pictures. Star asked his homeroom teacher Miss Thomas if she would take some shots of him and his family with his phone. Cole eye-balled the 24-year-old blonde hottie as she snapped several photos. She had just come to the school this year after completing her MBA from the University of Alabama.

As he watched the interaction between Star and the Crimson Tide teacher, Cole came to one inevitable conclusion, "He's fucking her!"

Cole knew he should be angry at the kid, but instead he swelled with fatherly pride. Star, like all of his boys, had inherited the family cock. And unlike himself in high school and college, his eldest son saw no use in depriving the women of Dallas access to his big black pleasure stick.