UCLA to Big D Ch. 18 Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,760 Followers

He looked down at her beautiful face, her lips were open slightly as moans and grunts were emanating from her beautiful mouth. "I'm almost there Cole, I can feel my orgasm coming, please keep ffffucking me!"

"I'm almost there too baby, you're tight wet pussy is milking it out of me."

Cole thrust aggressively into her as a high pitched sound came from Jenna's lips. He knew the time was now. Cole could feel his ejaculate well up in his balls as Jenna's eyes closed and her body began to shudder beneath him. "I'm cumming Cole, IT'S TIME!"

He huffed and puffed before thrusting urgently one final time. Jenna screamed out as Cole's hot seed erupted inside her. She'd felt the incredible sensation many times over the past week, but something about this one felt even better. Her slippery cum gushed around his plunging cock encouraging it to keep up its masterful pillaging of her love tunnel.

Meanwhile, billions of his virile sperm raced for their object of desire. They didn't have far to go as their ejector was already well into the cavity before they even had to propel themselves. It didn't take long. Cole Steele's big balls accomplished in moments what Ryan Nielsen's hadn't been able to in nearly five years of trying.

Jenna was pregnant with a black baby.

They kissed for several minutes before Cole rolled off onto his back. They now stared up at the incredible setting where they had just conceived. They felt very small but amazingly at peace lying nakedly in the cavernous place. It felt almost magical...the full moon never shown more brightly.

*****

Seven Months Later

Super Bowl LIII

Sitting in Jerry Jones luxury suite at AT&T Stadium, Jenna looked over at Darla with a big smile and said, "Wow, what a first half." The game was tied Dallas Cowboys 13 - New England Patriots 13. The atmosphere in the stadium was electric as the Cowboys were looking to become the first team in the fifty-three year history of the Super Bowl to win the big game in their home stadium. On the field hundreds of people were madly scrambling around preparing for Taylor Swift's halftime show.

"How are you feeling honey, is all this excitement too much for you?" Darla smiled back at Jenna as she glanced down at the very noticeable bump in Jenna's tummy.

"I'm feeling great, I feel like I have more energy today than any time in the past couple of weeks."

"Well you sure look great! I'm not sure there is a woman in the Metroplex that has ever looked better seven months pregnant," she moved in closer and said quietly, "especially with her clothes off!"

Jenna shushed her and they both giggled. Just then Jerry Jones walked up.

"Great game, huh, Mr. Jones?" Jenna gushed.

"Shoot Jenna, if it weren't for your boyfriend, we might be losing by two touchdowns, he was all over the field in the first half!"

"Yeah, he wants this really bad Jerry; I wouldn't want to be Tom Brady in the 2nd half!"

"I sure hope you're right, I'm as nervous as a three-legged armadillo crossing the interstate! Say, how are you feeling? I hope the future middle linebacker of the Cowboys isn't giving you too much trouble in there."

"Oh he's sucking all the energy out of me as he grows, my doctor expects him to be in the 99th percentile. Cole's mom told me he was 14 pounds at birth...so I have that to look forward to!" They all laughed. Jerry got a vision of the big tits the kid would be sucking from once he was out of the womb.

Jerry then looked over at Darla, "So Miss Petersen, Charlotte tells me today is your last day as an employee of the Dallas Cowboys!"

"Yes Mr. Jones, I'm going to follow my dream and open my own interior design business. Jenna and Cole finally talked me into it. I have another year left of school, but with their help, I'm going back full-time until I'm done. Meanwhile, I'm going to be a live-in nanny for them and help Jenna decorate the new place. Thank you for all you've done for me!"

"Nanny huh?" Jerry thought to himself. "Well I wish you all the best Darla, you've been a helluva an employee, we'll certainly miss you!"

Jenna interjected, "Jerry, Cole and I apologize for stealing her away, but this girl has a gift... "Well she actually has lots of gifts..." Jenna thought to herself before she continued, "...her design tastes are better than anyone I've ever seen, she is going to be a wildly successful interior designer! We're going to get the benefit of being her first client while she also helps me with the baby. As a matter of fact, she just started giving me ideas for the nursery; I can't believe how excited I am to work hand and hand with her on it!"

Jerry got a vision of the two of them in a sixty-nine on his plane from the previous summer as he got a big toothy grin on his face, "Yes I'm sure you two will work very well together!" He started to turn away, before he looked back at Jenna, "Say do y'all have a name for that baby yet?"

"Yes Jerry, we are going to name him Star!" Jenna replied proudly.

"Star Steele! Now that's a helluva a football player's name. How'd you come up with that?"

Jenna glanced down at the big blue star in the middle of the field, "We had lots of inspiration from this place!"

*****

2 Hours Later

The sound was deafening as 100,000 people screamed at the top of their lungs. The Patriots had the ball at the Cowboys 41 yard line with 49 seconds on the clock. Tom Brady still had two time-outs in his pocket and the Patriots trailed by 2. It was third and seven. The Cowboys were out of timeouts.

Jerry Jones paced around his suite like an expectant father. Everyone in the massive box was just as nervous as old Jer' himself. "C'mon, someone needs to make a play," someone yelled from the back of the suite.

Brady took the snap from center and went back to pass, he knew that if he converted this first down the Patriots would be in field goal range and could run the clock down and win the game on a last second field goal. Brady was focused on Gronk running a crossing pattern when out of nowhere Cole Steele flashed up the middle and smashed the Patriots signal-caller face first into the AT&T stadium turf at midfield. The ball flew out and was recovered by the Cowboys weak side linebacker Sean Lee.

The stadium erupted as the Cowboys could now run out the clock and win their sixth Super Bowl. Everyone in the suite was jumping around and hugging as pandemonium set in. Jenna was just as excited, but remained more subdued due to her "condition". She watched as Cole separated from the mob surrounding Lee and took a knee on the field. He pointed up at the sky through the open roof.

She knew he was keeping a promise to a friend.

Lost in all the celebration was the fact that 41-year-old Tom Brady remained down on the turf. He was positioned right in the middle of the blue star in the center of the field. No one knew at the time, but this would be the last play of his glorious career. As the Patriots medical staff stormed out to check on the prone player, significant concern began to permeate through the stadium, especially for the Patriots fans. The quarterback still had not moved.

The medical staff surrounded him as players from both teams took a knee. It was a surreal feeling as everyone rooting for the Cowboys and the players themselves wanted to celebrate, but suddenly football wasn't the most important thing.

After what seemed like an eternity, Brady finally sat up with help from the medical personnel. The crowd erupted again as everyone realized the iconic quarterback wasn't dead.

But he was not all there either.

The cameras remained trained on him as the staff carefully removed his helmet. Brady had suffered a Grade 3 concussion and his eyes were clearly not focusing and he appeared to be having trouble breathing. The crowd watched on the massive video screen above the field as he suddenly went into a choking fit. One of the doctors urgently pounded against his back, as a staff member placed his hand under Brady's mouth. Suddenly a mouthful of rubber pellets and another object ejected from Brady's throat. The cameras panned in on the cobalt colored object that was about the size of peanut. One hundred thousand people in the stadium and millions watching on TV wondered what in the world they were looking at.

"What is that?" Jerry Jones said to no one in particular in the muted suite.

"It looks like a huge sapphire," someone else speculated.

"No it couldn't be...Oh my God it is..." one very pregnant person in the suite quickly realized what it was. She sat in stunned silence at the incomprehensible possibility of what she had just seen. Jenna watched quietly as they helped Brady to his feet. The medical trainer said a few words to the doctors next to him before nonchalantly tossing the handful of rubber pellets and a blue bead back onto the blue star portion of the stadium turf.

Suddenly the image of her tattered dress and flying cobalt blue beads entered her mind.

Just then Jenna felt the baby kick in her belly for the very first time.

The End

******

Epilogue

Four Endings...three happy...one not so much

Ending #1 -- One Month Later

An Old Man Gets Retribution

"TWO HUNDRED SIXTY FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" Arlington mayor David Abbott screamed at the top of his lungs. The city controller had just handed him the itemized bill from Cole Steele's 48 hour "Key to the City" spending spree. "That son of a bitch...look at this shit. He took advantage of us!" The mayor bellowed as he read down the long list of expenses on the 10 page document: "Bar tabs...Bus rentals...5-course meals...Jewelry store purchases...Viagra Prescription Refills...Lap Dances...and Blow Jobs! There has to be a mistake!"

"No Mr. Mayor, we have verified every expense, right down to the last...uh...blow job!"

"Who is giving out itemized receipts for blow jobs? Are hooker's giving receipts these days?" The mayor asked exasperatingly.

"David, it seems that new gentleman's club you railroaded through the city council has private rooms upstairs where 'special treatments' are on the menu."

The mayor stared up at him with concern on his face. He knew the place and was well aware of the Kitty-cat room upstairs. When the strip-club entrepreneur (a former college fraternity brother) approached the mayor about opening an establishment in Arlington, David Abbott balked until his buddy sweetened the deal. The mayor received a large envelope in his office one afternoon and an invitation to visit their other location in Ft. Worth. He left the Kitty-cat room at the Ft. Worth location later that day with empty balls, a smile on his face, and another large envelope in his brief case. The Arlington gentleman's club opened within a month.

"I want a special audit done at once, this can't be correct. One man couldn't possibly get 432 lap dances and 71 blow jobs in 48 hours!"

"As I told you when you came up with the publicity stunt to give Cole Steele the key to the city, there should have been better parameters spelled out on the instructions on the back. It simply read: whoever possesses this key cAN use it anytime and anywhere in the city OF ARLINGTON. With this key, THE POSSESSOR can order any good or service and the city will pick up the tab free of charge with no questions asked FOR 48 HOURS. You balked when I said we should have the city lawyers review it before giving it to him. It looks as though Mr. Steele must have shared the key with some of his buddies."

"SON OF A BITCH! The guy just got a $48 million signing bonus and now he takes advantage of Arlington for another quarter of a million bucks...Shit! I never thought he would actually use the key, I thought offering it to him would be a great publicity opportunity to build up the City of Arlington and support the excitement of his signing with the Cowboys!"

"Well chief, it looks like your plan backfired; your critics are going to have a field day with this. I told you we shouldn't have done it!"

"Oh, shut the fuck up Stanley, go back to your office and count some paper clips or something!"

Mayor Abbott spent the next 45 minutes pondering how he was going to explain this...

A week earlier at training camp, Cole Steele walked up on a conversation between DeMarcus Lawrence and Maleik Collins, two of the Cowboys defensive linemen. "Hey there he is, I was just telling Maleik here about old Cazzy Jefferson. I don't know if you heard, but he passed a couple of weeks ago."

"No...damn I hadn't heard that, I met him when I was in town for my signing press conference, he was good old dude!" Cole replied sadly.

"Well C-Steele I think you made the old guy famous, is it true you gave him your key to Arlington?"

Cole had forgotten all about it, "Oh yeah, he told me his story about getting cheated out of pension money and long-term health benefits; I figured he deserved a little retribution!" Cole said with a laugh.

"Well that old dude certainly did! He and his buddies went on quite a spending spree. I heard the bill to the city was $250 grand!" Lawrence replied with a big smile.

"No fuckin way! That's great! The city owed him big time, but how the fuck did he spend $250k?"

"That old fucker rented a bus and picked up a bunch from his buddies from the retirement home. They went straight to the new strip club in town and spent most of the next 48 hours there! They only left to go out to Ruth Chris for a couple of meals a day and a trip to the jewelry store. I heard they took a bunch of strippers with them and accessorized them all up in necklaces, bracelets, and rings. Can you imagine the scene, five little old black dudes with 20-year-old blondes on each arm waltzing into the jewelry shop on an unlimited spending spree?"

"I knew I liked that guy!" Cole exclaimed excitedly.

"Anyway, they say that son of a bitch died with a huge grin on his face as he blew his umpteenth load down some hot little blonde's throat! He was holding that fucking key over his head as he went! Can you believe that shit?"

All three of them laughed out loud.

*****

A couple of weeks later, Cole Steele led the Cowboys to an opening night win over the World Champion Eagles. The following day the "Key to the City" story hit the local papers. No one in the Metroplex blamed Cole Steele, he was already a superstar in North Texas, but all hell broke loose for the mayor of Arlington.

The pompous official already had his fair share of critics in town, including most of the members of his own city council. They were all too happy to throw him under the bus regarding his rogue management practices. On top of the "Key to the City" uproar, a further investigation by the Dallas Morning News uncovered a long list of other David Abbott improprieties. The straw that broke the camel's back was when they discovered the payoffs he'd accepted from the strip club owner. He was kicked out office two-days later and sent to prison nine months after that.

Cazzy Jefferson looked down from heaven with a big grin on his face. His beautiful Gerty was on his arm and both of their wings fluttered satisfactorily. It just so happened that a young assistant DA named David Abbott was the lawyer who fucked him out of his pension and benefits all those years ago.

He proudly uttered the words..."Paybacks are a bitch bro!"

*****

Ending #2 -- 18 Months later

Karma Smiles on Good People

"Don't Jump," the police psychologist pleaded with Ryan Nielsen as he stood on the railing of the overpass above the 405 freeway. Ryan looked back at him with hollow eyes and a sway in his posture. He was holding a nearly empty bottle of Jack Daniels. Traffic was snarled for 6 miles in either direction as this standoff over the major Southern California artery was now entering its third hour. The police had cordoned off a two block radius as news helicopters circled above and reporters flocked to the scene.

*****

Sandra Thompson walked in the door and tossed her purse down on the couch. She flipped on the TV just to have something on as she grabbed a quick bite before heading back out for her 2nd job of the day. This was her first week driving Uber at night after finishing her day shift at the diner. Luckily her mom had volunteered to take the kids for the week while she adjusted to the new schedule and while she also worked on finding a permanent daycare solution. She glanced at the TV and in spite of her own difficult situation, thought to herself, "Oh I can't imagine what could be so bad that someone would resort to that?" Then she looked more closely and realized she knew that man standing on the railing. "Ryan Nielsen? No, it can't be!"

A live reporter came on from the scene, "This terrible ordeal is entering its third hour, the man known only as Ryan is still threatening to jump from the Vanowen Street overpass in Van Nuys."

Sandra Thompson blurted out at the top her lungs, "Oh My God, he is only a mile away!" She had noticed the circling helicopters on her way home from the diner, but didn't give it much thought as it seemed like a weekly occurrence in this neighborhood they moved to after getting evicted from their last place shitty place in Reseda.

She ran out and jumped in her car. She raced toward the scene. The police barricade stopped her progress about a quarter of a mile from the overpass, "I need to get through, that man's name is Ryan Nielsen; he is a friend. I might be able to talk him out of it!" She screamed at the uniformed cops manning the roadblock.

"Sorry ma'am no cars are allowed through," the young cop replied as if he hadn't heard a word she said.

Sandra looked at him incredulously, "Well then you can move my car yourself," she yelled as she hopped out and ran towards the scene. The rookie cop watched helplessly as she sped past him. Sandra, who had been a track athlete in high school in Sacramento and was still in pretty good shape despite three kids, was a half block away in minutes. "I know the man on the railing; please let me talk to him!" She yelled as she approached the scene.

"Hang on ma'am this is a restricted area, you shouldn't be here!" A LAPD Sergeant screamed at her.

"I know that man officer, his name is Ryan Nielsen, I think I could help talk him down!"

"I don't give a shit if you are his sister, you shouldn't be in this area, now go back before I arrest you!"

One of the police negotiators heard the ruckus and quickly came over to the scene, "Sergeant wait, ma'am did you say you know this man?"

"Yes, he is a family friend, his name is Ryan Nielsen."

The woman came right up to Sandra, "Can I ask how you know him?"

"We were really good friends up until about a year and a half ago when his wife left him, I had heard he wasn't doing well, but I think he would listen to me."

"Why do you think that, he is obviously very distraught?"

"He knows I've been through some pretty messed up stuff myself. You might have heard of my former husband...Chief Steve Jones of the Pacific Palisades Police Department?"

"Oh ma'am, I had no idea who you were..."

"That doesn't matter now, but I was pretty close to the Nielsen's before all this stuff went down, perhaps a familiar face might make a difference. No offense, but it doesn't appear that what you guys have done to this point is working..."

"No offense taken Mrs. Jones."

"Please call me Sandra...Sandra Thompson."

"Okay Sandra, we are getting pretty desperate. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't do this, but this guy is really drunk and I'm not sure how much longer he is going to be able to maintain his balance. Follow me." The police negotiator hurried Sandra over to the taped off area about 30 feet from Ryan. "He's all yours Sandra, do your best!"

"Ryan, can you hear me?"

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,760 Followers