UCLA to Big D Ch. 18 Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Later that evening after Jenna had bounced up and down wildly on Star's dad's still incredible black viper, as they lay next to each other panting heavily, Cole said to her, "You know Star is fucking that teacher don't you!"

"Wait what...what are you talking about? Our Star? What teacher?"

"The little blonde homeroom chick, I could see the way they were looking at each other. He's got to be fucking her brains out!"

"No...we need to do something about it, I can't believe this, he's just a boy!"

"Jenna, wake up. He is no boy, you've seen him walk around here without clothes on, he's built like a Greek God and he's hung like...well...his old man."

"Yeah, but she's like 25, she could take advantage of him!"

"No woman is taking advantage of him Jenna, I guarantee with a cock like his, he's calling the shots!"

"What makes you so sure?"

"Because after 18 years, who still gets down on her hands and knees every time I want to take her from behind?" Cole growled as he slid up onto his knees. Jenna gasped and playfully rolled onto her stomach. He slapped her ass with his dick and rubbed it up and down her crack as she giggled.

"Give me that ass and tell me what you want slut!"

"Oh fuck baby you know I'll give you whatever you want."

Cole laughed out loud. "You see what I mean, after all these years you still can't say no! I guarantee our boy can make her do anything he wants. He's a chip off the old Steele block."

Just before Cole entered her from behind, they heard a familiar click from the secondary entrance into their master suite. They both turned to see their 22-year-old gorgeous blonde nanny sashay towards their bed wearing only a thin TCU Horned Frogs half shirt, her pretty dark colored bush and the lower half of her big tits exposed for them both to see. Jenna looked back over her shoulder at Cole hungrily before returning her gaze to the hot coed, "Get your cute little ass up on this bed and earn your pay you horny little Horned Frog!"

They all laughed.

Cole's chest puffed out, "As I said before, things really do come full circle!"

*****

Author Note: I have really enjoyed sharing this story with all of you over the past 6 months. I know it didn't go where some of you were hoping it would with Ryan and Jenna not having gotten back together, but life doesn't always go as expected.

I hope you will take a few minutes to provide feedback via comments or emails. Please include your email address if you'd like for me to reply.

FifthEstate