UK Wife Kathy - 2019-03 Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing 2019.
1.7k words
3.79
8.8k
12
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the follows and likes and private messages. I am so sorry that I had to stop comments. I thought stopping anonymous comments would be enough, but there are a few people reading who are determined to stop anyone's fun. Such a pity.

I was dreading the next day at work, and didn't get much sleep. Fortunately everything was completely normal. Steph never mentioned anything, and was her usual self. We knew she was in charge at work, but she never made it obvious to anyone. It wasn't until after the lunchtime rush that she asked me what I was doing later. I replied that I was just going home. Steph told me to be at her house for 4pm, adding that her mother was taking her kids to the cinema and out for their tea. I immediately started shaking again, and nervously asked her why she wanted me to visit. All she said was that we needed to debrief. There were a couple of ways I could have taken that. I did ask what I was supposed to tell Alan, Steph said I should simply tell him the truth for once.

So I went home from work, showered and changed into a dress, and arrived at Steph's at 4pm. She was wearing a velvety lounge suit and showed me through to the living room, and then closed the curtains. She didn't talk at all for the first few minutes, and just left me standing as she went in and out of the room and then quietly told me to take my dress off. I asked why, and she replied that she was going to punish me for my behavior. I protested and told her it wasn't down to her to judge me. She simply repeated that I should take my dress off.

There was no further point in arguing. I did want this. I wanted the fear and apprehension, but not the pain, embarrassment and suffering. I took my dress off, and on her instructions, also my bra and panties, and then my sandals, so I stood totally naked before her. Wow, that was some powerful feelings that were shooting through my brain and body. I could actually feel my nipples hardening and my clit sticking out and throbbing.

To recap, Steph was a bit taller than me, maybe 5'8, slim, dark blond hair, and from some strange religious upbringing. Her family owned the bakery, and the shop where I worked. She had two children but didn't seem to have a man in her life. She was confident, and attractive, but a bit manly in her looks, figure and dress sense.

Steph told me to bend over the dining room table. She asked what my experience was with discipline. I replied that I'd had playful spankings and bondage. She asked if that was with Alan, I told her yes, and a couple of other men. Steph was actually tying my ankles to the table legs. I told her there was no need, and she laughed, and slapped me between the legs with her hand, and then pulled my arms out across the table and tied my wrists. She then said she was going to wash her hands as she had touched my dirty cunt.

When she returned I think it was because I was so nervous that I carried on talking more than I should have. I asked if Steph had done this before, she said no, but because her mother and father had done it to her and all her siblings, she had always wanted to put someone else through the same torture. I told Steph that I had been reading a story called Punished by the Parents in law. She asked if it was a book, I said it was online, and she asked me to send her a link. She then slapped my bottom and I realized how firmly I was tied.

Steph asked if I wanted to tell her all about the previous night. I said no, knowing I would properly have to anyway. She was stroking my bum cheeks slowly and asked why not (embarrassment) and if I had told my husband (no). She asked why my legs were shaking. I didn't answer and she came round and slapped my bottom, and told me that when she asked me a question, an answer was expected.

She said she thought I needed to visit her twice a week. She wanted me to confess everything from the previous night, then on future visits, she wanted to know all about what I got up to at the seaside (I had told her bits at work in the past). Then she wanted to know my fantasies, plus she wanted to hear about everything I got up to in the future. She asked if I agreed to all that, I did, and she said I was a dirty slut who needed to learn my place. My whole body was tensing and pulsating.

She slapped my bottom several times and told me she wanted to know what happened the previous night at the wrestling. Of course, I am well versed in telling my hubby, Alan what happens when I let myself get picked up in hotels at the seaside. I always thought Alan wanted too many details, but Steph was worse, and every-time I didn't explain something fully, I got a hard slap or two, and then she fetched a bat, exactly like a half sized wooden cricket bat. She said it would bruise me but not cut, or leave red marks, so bruises would be easier to hide.

Steph mercilessly hit my bottom with the bat while I sobbed out every last detail of what I had done with Dave and Trev. What their cocks looked like, who undressed me, why I hadn't told Alan, what spunk I had taken and where. I was exhausted by the time she was finished. When she untied me I felt completely satisfied, and stood naked in front of her almost wanting her to make me do something to her, sexually. But she didn't. The thrill for Steph was being in control and administering the punishment. Dishing out the shame.

Steph sent me home and told me to give Alan the best fuck of his life. She left it up to me whether I confessed about what she had done to me, or kept it a well hidden secret. She said that in one way it would make things easier if I confessed, but it would be dirtier if I didn't. I got home and went to the bathroom and saw my bruised, red and blue bottom in the mirror, and decided I had better tell all. I shouted Alan upstairs and took my panties off, and lifted my dress as he came into the room. I told him to look at what Steph had done to me.

Alan took hold of my bum cheeks and asked why, and then it was off with my dress and we fucked and fucked on the bed while I told him how she had spanked, and beaten me with a bat. I told him that I occasionally talked about what I/we did at seaside towns in the summer, and she didn't approve, and she had made me confess everything while she beat me. I still didn't confess about the wrestlers though. I wanted that to be my own business. For Alan, it was the best thing I have ever told him. He fucked me over and over, at every opportunity.

For several months, Steph beat me twice a week, sometimes at her house, sometimes at mine. She read the story, Punished by Parents-in-Law, and she often threatened me with my Mother-in-Law while she beat me. I would confess all my coastal liaisons to her, and everything I did with Dave and Trev. It was all a little confusing at times, Alan knew about my coastal liaisons and Steph beating me. Steph knew about the wrestlers, the coast, and my fantasy of my Mother-in-Law, and I continued to be visited by Dave and Trev, separately, at home usually. There was ninety minutes after work before Alan got home when they would visit. Dave only when he was passing, Trev more regular.

Of course, Dave and Trev would notice my bruised bottom. I had to say that my husband spanked me, which was a turn on for them, but nowhere near as much as what Steph would have been. Basically, they both treated me like dirt. Dave would sometimes ring to say he was visiting, and then not turn up. Trev would sometimes turn up without ringing. Sometimes we would be getting off to the coast as soon as Alan got home but Trev would come and fuck me first, although he never hung around much.

Dave once arranged to visit on my day off work, and had told me to wait in stockings, suspenders and nothing else. I had a feeling this was going to be one of the days he didn't turn up, but I saw him arrive, and get out of the car with three other men. They were all much younger than him, around 19 to 20 years old, and he had met them at a gym he had visited. He was really full of himself that day. He made me serve them drink and sandwiches in the back garden as they all sat about sunbathing. I was totally seen, almost naked, by my elderly male next door neighbor, who Dave talked to while he was groping me, promising the neighbor I would be available for anything he wanted, all he had to do was ask. Housework, shopping, fucking were all mentioned.

The neighbor then got a good earful. Back in the house I screamed my way though multiple orgasms as the three younger men fucked me in every position and hole, on the bed for three hours non stop, before Dave got tired of watching, and swatted them all off me so he could fuck me doggy style and then him on top. I loved him, but hated him so much as well.