UK Wife Kathy - 2019-03 Pt. 03

Story Info
My humiliation continues.
1.3k words
3.51
12k
11
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2019 continued with me in love with Dave, who treated me like dirt, but visited every few weeks, and let his mate, Trev, come round more frequently. Trev would sometimes pick me up from work for sex in his car, or at my house, as the mood took him. Steph, my supervisor at work, continued to punish me, whether for my humiliation, or her titillation. We were also making regular trips to the coast, my husband Alan and I, so we could play our little game of me making myself available for pick up by strangers. I confessed everything to Steph, Alan knew about Steph, but not about wrestlers Dave and Trev, and Dave's other mates.

Three things happened. One was a strange, on-off event. I had arrived home from work, and a few minutes later there was a loud knock at the door. I answered and there was a smallish, round faced man stood there with a kind of suitcase. He told me that Dave had sent him round, and just pushed past me and walked in. He was about 40 years old and headed straight for the living room. I followed and asked who he was, and he told me he was called Dougie, and that Dave owed him some money, and had told Dougie to take it out on me.

He was undoing his case, and took a video camera out told me to go and get some sexy undies on, and stockings and suspender. I objected, asked him to leave, but he confidently said that he was going nowhere, and would wait for my husband to get home if necessary. He told me to either do as he said, and I would never hear from him again, or pay him the £200 Dave owed him. After a little thought, I locked the front door and went and got into red panties and camisole top, black stockings and suspender, and high heels, and returned and asked hm what he wanted.

He said he wanted to film me playing with myself, and then for me to suck him, and fuck him, and he could sell the film for £200, but no one would see it. I argued about this. I knew it would probably be circulated and end up on the internet, I'm not daft, but time was getting on, and here I was in sexy undies with a stranger and hubby would be home in an hour. I had no choice, but the thing that worried me most was that I don't actually play with myself. Never had. I got enough sex, and didn't like inserting fingers, with long nails, up myself.

But soon I was on my back on the floor, panties off, tits pulled out, legs spread, with a couple of fingers up my cunt, and the free hand squeezing my own breasts while the guy filmed and encouraged me. He wanted an hours video, so there was no time to mess around. He fixed the camera on a small tripod, and took his trousers and pants off. Sitting on the sofa he filmed me sucking his cock for twenty minutes, and then kneeling astride him and riding him. Some of the time he had my arms up my back and was making me do all the work.

Then it was me knelt on the settee with him knelt behind me ramming his cock up my cunt, squeezing his hands round my throat until I nearly passed out, then slapping my arse. He had gradually stripped me naked while he fucked me. I thought he had shot his spunk up me, but he carried on and had me astride him again right up to the camera lens. I presume he was recording sound as well as he kept stressing my husband would be home soon and I should work my arse harder. Then he started biting my nipples and betrayed myself by screaming like a banshee as I orgasmed, before taking his spunk again.

I rushed him to go, took a quick shower and was out just in time to greet Alan home. Something else to confess to Steph the next day while she beat my butt.

The second thing that had happened was, as I mentioned in the previous chapter, Dave had made me serve drinks to him and his three buddies in the garden. I was wearing stockings and suspenders, and was otherwise naked. While doing this, I had attracted the attention of my neighbor Les, who is a bit of an alcoholic and lives alone. I would have aged him at around 80, but actually he was 65 at this time. Dave had told him that I would do his housework, shopping, and have sex with him anytime he wanted.

I had hoped that Les would have forgotten by the time he sobered up, or would only be interested in his beloved beer. For six days I hung onto this hope, just confessing the prospects of all of this happening to Steph, several times discussing the possibilities, while she slapped my arse.

On the sixth day, Steph gave me the ultimatum. Make it happen. Go and knock on Les's door, as soon as I got home from work, and ask him if he wanted anything doing. Wear a little thin cotton summer dress and nothing else, not even shoes.

I arrived home at 2.20pm, and by 2.25pm, Les was fucking me on his living room floor. I laid there naked, underneath him, wondering what the hell have I had done now. Les is six feet tall, average build, with a massive bulbous nose and really rough skin. He belches and farts on a regular basis, but has a decent nine inch cock, and just like his nose, it has a very bulbous head, that forces me wide apart when he enters my cunt or my mouth, I did naked cleaning for him, sometimes he had his mate Pete round. Pete is our local postman. They treat me like shit, and Steph loved it.

However.... Steph didn't want Mother-in-Law knowing about this, she felt that MIL would try to put a stop to it as being way too close to home. Neither could Alan ever find out, he hates Les. Again, Covid saved me from this, and I haven't returned. If I pass Les, he leers at me, but Steph is pressing me to go knocking on his door once again. So far I have talked her out of it because there are so many demands on my time.

One other thing I had better clear up. Steph demands I write about my experiences. It's another little hold on me. One day she will show everyone what I have written. What a slut I am. Then those who only know part of the story will know everything.

Which brings me on to the third "thing" that happened. My loving Mother In Law.

I had, of course, given a link to Alfamann's "Punished by Parents-In-Law" story to Steph. Steph often taunted me with it, and promised that one day she would pass it on to my Parents-In-Law. It was a turn on for me, putting myself in the position of this posh sounding American wife, who was taken in hand by her husband's family. Yes I got off on the thoughts of ME being HER, with HER parents stripping and spanking me. Oh how I wanted to be HER. It was my dream, my fantasy.

What I didn't ever want was this to happen with my Parents-In-Law. God no! But I never thought about that, I was too busy putting myself into that story. So when Steph told me that she had contacted my MIL, explained she was worried about me having affairs, and had sent her a link to THE story, I initially thought she was joking, then bluffing. She wouldn't ruin my life like that. Me and Steph were just living out our own fantasy. Me having sex with strangers, the odd affair. Her interrogating me, punishing and humiliating me. It was fun, but not life changing.

Steph wasn't joking, bluffing, or playing games. She was deadly serious. She had actually done what she had threatened. I will write about this in my final "looking back" story.