UK Wife Kathy - 2019-09

Story Info
Finally, the day my life changed.
3.1k words
3.34
13.4k
12
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's try and get this final Pre-Covid episode completed. I actually intended starting my story at this point, but there was so much to explain about what happened earlier, and then my sex life suddenly restarted, so I had that to write about as well. So -- this is the day that actually changed my life and made fantasies become reality. Except I never actually wanted them to become real.

If you have read the previous chapters, you will know that my boss at work, Steph, had taken an interest in my sex life, and enjoyed punishing me for my indiscretions. I had shared with her a Literotica story that I had found a massive turn on, Punished By Parents-In-Law, by Alfamann. The basis of this brilliant story was a married lady called Kym had got a little drunk in a bar, gone outside with a man, and had been saved by her Father-In-Law. The upshot was that Kym was severally humiliated and punished by her Parents-In-Law.

Lots of stories on Literotica turn me on, but this one seemed so real, and I love reality stories. That's all though. I never imagined getting punished by MY Parents-In-Law. My Father-In-Law is decent, he has always enjoyed looking at my legs, and attempting to get a glimpse of my panties. His wife, on the other hand, lets just call her MIL, has always looked down on me. I know for a fact that she refers to me as "the council estate girl" and I have always been way beneath her precious only child, Alan, who I married young.

The fact is that I have sex with other men because Alan loves me doing it, and I love sex. So it is win-win. Having sex with another man means that I get double sex, in fact treble sex. Alan always wants to screw me as soon as possible afterwards, usually two or three times, while I gasp out the details. It's fun. Get over it everyone. I'm on the pill I get regular check-ups, and if a man wants to use a condom, that's fine, if he has one. I can't remember the last time anyone wanted to.

So I was having an affair with a wrestler called Dave, who had picked me up at a show that my boss, Steph took me to, with her kids. I had kept this a secret from Alan, although it was the start of Steph punishing me. I kept it a secret because I was in love with Dave, although he treated me like crap.

The day my life actually changed was the day that Dave had arranged to pick me up from work at 2pm. I had told Steph to make sure I could finish on time, and she had warned me against Evil Dave once again and said she would beat the crap out of me the following afternoon. I didn't care, I just wanted Dave's cock. I presumed he would take me back to my house and hopefully spend an hour and a half with me before Alan was due home.

As 2pm approached I took time off to freshen up, get my make up done, and quickly changed into black stockings and suspenders, a brown mini skirt and a loose grey jumper, little black panties and high heels. Steph said I looked like a whore, and made me pull my stockings up a little to stop me showing the tops. I left the shop, looked up the road and saw Dave's care, and walked up to it. The back door opened and I got in, very disappointed to see Dave's local mate, Trev, in the back with me. The passenger seat was empty, and Dave was driving.

We set off, and instead of going to my home, Dave drove to a dusty track near a by-pass that had been constructed recently. By the time Dave pulled up, Trev had my jumper off, so I was bare breasted, and my knickers were round my ankles. Dave got out and climbed in the back, me in the middle, and he told Trev to hang on a bit, because there was a car coming down the track. We sat waiting for it to pass. Trev looked round and said "it's a woman". Suddenly my whole world crumbled. The rear door opened, a voice shouted "Kathy, you get out of this car now, you are a bloody disgrace". I glanced past Dave, and saw my Mother-In-Law stood there. Macho-Man Dave got out, saying he didn't want any trouble, and he told me to get out, which I did, tits on display and my panties hanging on one ankle. I shouted to Trev to give me my top, and I put it on, leaving my pants In the dust as Mother-In-Law dragged me by the arm to her car.

For a while the story was that she had decided to pick me up from work and take me shopping, and had seen me getting in the car. The truth was that Steph had been talking to my Mother-In-Law for a few weeks about me and my affairs, and had totally grassed me up about today's plans.

Steph had made my fantasy come true, except this wasn't my fantasy. this was a total mind-fuck. My fantasy was putting myself into a story that I loved. Not this reality. MIL drove me back to my house, berating me all the way, then sent me to get a shower and scrub myself clean. Obviously I didn't know at this stage that Steph had sent her the story Punished By Parents-In-Law. I would never have dreamed that could happen. What the fuck was I supposed to do after my shower? I certainly didn't feel anything sexual, I never imagined anything sexual. Fortunately, nothing happened.

I put my dressing gown on -- it was long, maroon colored, and tied at the waist. I went downstairs, MIL exclaimed that she couldn't cope with all this, and would ring me later, and she left. Thank fuck for small mercies. I should have been taking the cocks of two rough bastards in the back of a car, but here I was mentally destroyed, naked under my dressing gown, feeling nothing.

I just sat there for an hour waiting for a phone call, then dressed and got Alan's dinner ready. The phone call came around 10pm. Could I talk? Well yes, just about. MIL told me to tell Alan she was taking me shopping tomorrow afternoon and I may be late home, and then told me that she would be picking me up from work at 2.30pm for a discussion about my behavior.

Next day, Steph innocently asked me if I'd had a good seeing to the previous afternoon. I said no. She followed me into the back room and asked me lots of questions and I burst into tears. She hugged me and let me cry on her shoulder. I told her everything and she sympathized, and then added that she wanted to spank my bottom harder than ever, but she would have to wait until we had found out what my MIL intended.

I had purposely dressed like I was going to church. I long flowery dress, while panties and even a bra. The day dragged and especially that last 30 minutes from finishing work until getting picked up. Steph wished me well, and said to reserve tomorrow afternoon for her.

MIL drove me back to her house, silently. I tried making conversation, I asked if FIL was home, she said "obviously not". I did actually think she just wanted a talk, although I had no idea what to tell her. We arrived, she actually made me a coffee, kept looking at her watch, and before I had finished sipping the coffee, she told me to go and take a shower, and put the dressing gown on that was in the bathroom and then come down, and we would have a good talk. I was happy just to get out of the room.

There was a brand new, fluffy white dressing gown in the bathroom. I stripped, showered and put it on, and went downstairs, leaving my clothes on the landing floor. I heard voices, quietly talking, peeked round the corner and saw a woman I knew slightly, sat across from MIL. Cynthia.

Cyn is the receptionist at my doctors surgery. A tall, well built woman who everyone fears. She has short black hair and is probably around 40 years old, and she lives somewhere at the top of my road. I pass her sometimes as we walk to work, although she never talks, or smiles. I moved back from the doorway, MIL said "Come I Kathy, I saw you there". I stepped back to the doorway, and just froze to the spot. MIL told me to come into the room. I found myself stood between them, my brain frozen.

MIL introduced us, Kathy, Cynthia. A lady from the church. Yes, and my bloody doctors. Apparently, Cynthia was here because she knows a lot about life, and the problems we all face. Cyn sat looking at me, I said hello, and didn't get a reply. MIL explained that she had told Cynthia about what had happened the previous day, then she went on to tell me that my "friend" Steph had been ringing for a few weeks with concerns about my activities, and had also sent a little story about how to deal with such things. They believed I knew about "the story".

I had turned into a cabbage. My whole body and mind had turned to a vegetable state. I vaguely remember being told to take off my gown, and it falling off my shoulders to the floor. Next thing I remember was being over Cynthia's lap, totally naked, sobbing my heart out, being held firmly in place by both women, while my bottom was slapped over and over by Cynthia's hand. Strangely, they weren't asking me anything, like Steph did. All I could hear was very loud slapping, all I could feel was pain and embarrassment. God I wish I had it all on film so I could relive it.

Like parts of the story that we had all read, I was made to do naked corner time, display myself by kneeling naked in front of both women with my hands on my head. Cyn slapped my face and they both called me the usual names. Dirty whore, council estate slag. I think the worst thing was when they discussed telling the whole story to my parents.

This torment continued for around six months before Covid brought everything to a halt. It was usually MIL and Steph, rarely just MIL, with Cyn joining in from time to time. To go through a few major things that happened.

It was decided that any involvement with Parents-In-Law be kept private from Alan because it would be too embarrassing all round. However, it did gradually come out that Alan approves of me having sex with other men, which must have been a real shock and downer for MIL. It is quite obvious though that everyone thinks it is me that made Alan this way.

Firstly, Cyn fortunately worked full time so wasn't available. She made up for this by making me visit her around once a month. She is a horrible, stern woman, quite posh I suppose. Not the type to care about anyone's feelings. My visits to her mean I am filled with apprehension for the 24 hours beforehand. She has little interest in what I have been up to, unlike everyone else. When I arrive she is usually wearing a silk robe and tells me to strip naked as soon as I am through the door. She will sit with a large glass, and bottle of wine, and look at me, while telling me to pose in various ways. Hands on head, spread legs, turn round, bend over, pull bum cheeks apart, lay down, part legs, lift in air, bend knees.

Then she will actually make me do keep fit. Press ups, squats, star jumps, arms and legs going in all directions. By the time I am exhausted and she has emptied the wine bottle, she will be getting more insulting. I wish she (and others) would get more experimental with their choice of words. It's always, dirty slut, fucking slag, whore etc. etc. At least Cyn gets into my love of cock up my cunt and arse a bit. She has even spat in my face, which is a massive turn on -- a classy woman spitting in a whore's face and mouth, what more could a submissive female ask for?

Then she gets hands on, which is good as the others don't. She has no fear of touching me, and has her hands all over my body, especially my breasts which she twists and squeezes in all directions and it turns me on when she has my arms up my back and rubs her free hand over my tits and even fingers my cunt occasionally before making me clean her fingers. Then she drags me upstairs and strips naked and lies on the bed and makes me tongue her cunt. It's hairy, black hair, and they get in my throat, but she drags me by the hair until I am as deep as possible inside her, using my fingers as well as my tongue and lips. She keeps me there for twenty or thirty minutes until she comes in my face. Then she tells me to fuck off home. Bet I feel better than her the next morning.

Secondly, The Church. MIL and Cyn are part of an active church community and also The Women's Institute. Groups of others who get together weekly to gossip and pull others to pieces. As part of my punishment, MIL insisted that I, and her son, attend church every Sunday, and then go back to their house for Sunday lunch. Praise the Lord, and slaughter the Lamb.

Alan took a lot of persuading, and it also had the effect of stopping us going to the Coast on Sundays. Maybe it was just me, but the sermon on the first week was about infidelity, faithfulness, and marriage. Was everyone really looking at me? They certainly were in future weeks because, on one of the sessions at MIL's house, they had invited two elderly ladies to witness my punishment and interrogation. One walked out in disgust, the other enjoyed it. Usually it was just Steph and MIL though.

Until FIL started to bear witness. He is a nice guy. He is actually called Phil (the FIL). I've said elsewhere that he was always very keen to look at my legs in mini skirts, and I always let him have a peek up my skirt when no-one was around. He's a decent guy, just under the thumb.

My first real contact with him was one Sunday after lunch. There had been talk of me having a tracker on my phone, unknown to Alan of course, so MIL could see where I was at any time. She couldn't work it out, so I had to give my phone to FIL, who was in his garden shed. I had to unlock the phone of course, and I asked if he approved of what his wife was doing to me, and made sure he understood that his son actually liked me playing around.

FIL said that he could understand both sides, and that times move on, different generations see things differently. He said that, for instance, he had never had a blow job. I offered him one. There and then. He could keep watch through the shed window. He was tempted, but declined. I told him to ring me if he changed his mind, and reminded him I was usually at home on my own between 2.30pm and 4pm. Just two days later he sent me a text and said he would try ringing at 2.30pm, no matter if I was busy. I told Steph, she laughed and said I might get more than I bargained for. I presumed she meant a big cock!

I dashed home after 2pm, had a quick shower, did my make up, and he rang on time. He asked if he could come over, I said yes, he was just five minutes away. I was just in my dressing gown, so I threw it off and I put on black fishnet stockings, red and black suspender belt, black split crotch panties (yes my cunt was available if he wanted it) and a black, quarter cup bra, that lifted my tits high and displayed my nipples. I was still in the bedroom about to put on a silver necklace when the doorbell rang.

IF I had been in the living room or other bedroom, I would have seen him arrive. But obviously it must be him, and as I passed the landing window I saw his car. I was excited by this whole scenario. I stood back behind the door and opened it, then just put my head round, and there was BOTH my Parents-In-Law.

What the FUCK! MIL pushed the door open and told me to hurry up, and they walked in. My nipples went boom, and stood to attention. My clit was poking trough my panties shouting "Look at me" as it throbbed and turned redder than my face.

For the next hour I was swapped from one lap to the other, my knickers were on the floor, and my bottom was slapped hundreds of times. FIL's erection was sticking into me through his trousers, and I was desperate for cock, but it was denied, at least in regard to where I needed it. Unbelievably, MIL announced that FIL could have oral sex from me whenever he wanted, but never any contact with my other "holes", and never could anyone else know. Except I told Steph.

MIL went upstairs to have a look through my drawers while I sucked Phil the FIL off. About eight inch, not bad. I swallowed his spunk. He whispered "sorry". Actually, he didn't only have access to my mouth, he now had access to look at my nakedness, and to spank my bottom, whenever he wanted.

I am going to publish this story now and then there is one more pre-Covid thing to reveal. A mad weekend we had away in the last few days before Covid Lock-down. We almost got to a stage where everything could be out in the open, but then everything came to an end.