UK Wife Kathy - 2023 NEW Pt. 05

Story Info
Getting Depressed about Things!
2.7k words
3.61
3.5k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday 21st. June 2023

From excitement to depression.

Steph started putting the pressure on. From 8.30am when I arrived at work, she was being bitchy, have I told my husband everything yet? Would I like her to phone him and tell him about Les? Wasn't I due to go round to Les's yesterday? Well actually, she sent me to my Mother-In-Law's, so I couldn't go to Les's. Steph's reply was that if I had told my husband about Les, then I could started going round in the evening. Except Les is always in the pub in the evening. I was getting increasingly annoyed with Steph, and felt like quitting work. The real reason that I was feeling depressed was that taking part in Literotica Forums had become one step too far I was living the slut life 24/7, without getting a break, and men on the forum were having their piece of me, mostly with the best of intentions. Messages that would have turned me on a week ago were really getting beneath my skin now. Yes I know I am a slut, anybody's piece of meat. Do the guys on here really get their kicks from constantly reminding me?

Steph initiated a bit of flirting when things were slowing down at work. An elderly guy came in and was chatting about the weather while I served him, and Steph came over and asked him if the hot weather made him tired or frisky. He said it was nice to see young women out in mini dresses and shorts, but he was getting too old to feel frisky. When did anyone last use the word frisky, I thought to myself. Steph chatted. The weather made her tired, Kathy frisky, and the other staff already seemed six feet under most of the time. She continued by saying that if he ever felt frisky he should ask me out, because my husband never takes me anywhere. She asked me if I would prefer the cinema or a meal. I said a meal, and she asked if I wouldn't prefer the back row for a bit of a grope. I ignored her.

When he had gone, she told me off for not getting involved and said I had better try harder next time. Steph reminded me that I really ought to visit Les after work. She told me to get on top and ride his big fat knob end. You see the trouble is, you tell people like Steph that someone has a massive knob end, and then they keep beating you with the information. I always intended doing visiting as long as nothing else came up, so after work I went home, had a shower, put on a dress and sandals, no underwear, and went and knocked on Les's door. He let me in,, said he was just on the phone and that I could get on.

I took my sandals off and then dropped my dress and folded it and did a bit of cleaning, and went upstairs and made his bed and cleaned the bathroom a bit, He came up and asked if we should get on the bed, and he stripped naked and told me to come over, and he stood in the bedroom feeling my breasts and bottom. I asked if I could draw the curtains, he said no, if anyone wanted to watch him screwing his sexy neighbour, he was happy to let them.

Les pulled me back to the bed, and kissed me on the mouth, which I don't really like as his skin is rough and he stinks of stale booze, but we were soon laid down, he was fingering between my legs, ad I was wanking his cock and feeling the head before I climbed astride him and lowered myself onto it. My eyes nearly popped out as it plopped into my cunt and I started thrusting my hips, laid flat on top of Les. It soon got hit, he wanted to kiss some more and fingered my breasts and pulled my nipples before I started gasping and panting and orgasmed. He put his hand on the small of my back and pressed down and started thrusting his cock up inside me before I felt his spunk flooding me. We lay there until it finally plopped back out again. I used the bathroom, cleaned his house up a bit, and went home before hubby got home.

So, at 6.30pm we had finished dinner and I was washing up wishing I was at the seaside, and hubby answered the home phone. He was having a conversation so I presumed it was family. Then he came in the kitchen and told me that Steph was coming round in twenty minutes. Oh shit, what was she doing. I flew round tidying up and had a quick wash and she was already here. I had an old pink dress on I wouldn't normally be seen dead in. Alan let her in. Why the hell would she visit?

Steph sat down as if she was an old friend. Well I suppose she is, but she is also the bitch who is turning the screws, pulling the strings, making threats, as well as beating my bottom. She chatted to Alan, while I made coffee. They were talking about the old men who come in the shop for a chat. Steph was asking Alan why he liked me having sex with men. He was a bit embarrassed, I tried to answer for him but Steph said she was interested in what Alan had to say. He explained that it was all a bit of excitement, harmless fun.

Steph said that it was hardly harmless when I've been driven off and am with three guys. Alan was embarrassed even more, but Steph laughed and said she was messing. She asked him why only do it 100 miles away, why not local guys. Alan said that local guys would want "it" more regular, turn up on the doorstep etc. Steph answered by asking if that wouldn't be a good thing, me getting a regular seeing to. I wasn't sure if she was flirting with Alan or annoying him. She asked what he thought about me sucking the wrestler off in a car park. Locally. Alan said that it would have been good if it had been a one off. She continued by saying that I was a real slut that night, and the other afternoon and nights.

Then she asked Alan why he didn't spank me. He said that we had tried it years ago but unless you were really into it, it was a bit pointless. Steph admitted she enjoyed spanking me, then she grabbed my arm and told me to come to her, and she bent me over her lap. I asked her not to, not in front of Alan. Steph replied that I had some things to confess to. Didn't I. I again asked her not to do this. She ignored me. I'll bet my face was as red as a beetroot. She ruffled my dress up and exposed my plain white cotton panties and then pulled them right down to my ankles. At the same time she had my arm up my back.

Steph asked if I wanted to tell Alan, or should I. I repeated my plea for her not to do this. She slapped my bottom hard, twice, and started telling Alan that I had been having another secret affair that I hadn't told him about. Not just the wrestlers, but someone much closer to home. Slap, slap, slap. I wondered just how low this woman could go. She asked Alan to help get me naked, and he seemed very keen to oblige, dragging my dress over my head and then stooping with his face nearly in my bottom to take my panties off my ankles. I was naked with my boss and husband looking on. This was the height of humiliation. My clit was throbbing though. I suppose it is the same as a man having an erection, I never thought of that before.

Steph started to spank me with her hand. She started the story, but with Dave the wrestler, bringing three lads to fuck me. Yes I had told hubby this when I confessed about Dave, but he didn't ask too much, and hadn't mentioned it since, so I thought I had got away lightly. So, it anyway, it wasn't my fault it happened. I was happy to let Steph tell the story rather than humiliate myself any more.

She told Alan that I had ben out in the garden, naked except for stockings and suspenders. tits on display, cunt on display, arse on display. Serving four men who were groping whatever the wanted. The slaps on my bottom continued. Then everything stopped. Tell Alan what happened! Tell him who saw everything you've got.

I blurted out that Les had seen me. Alan said that I was disgusting for doing that in front of Les. Steph told me to say what Dave had offered Les. I cried out that Dave had told Les I would do naked housework and have sex with him. My bottom was slapped heavily and then Steph asked Alan if he felt like hurting me now. He did. Steph threw me on the floor and told me to lay over Alan's lad. Alan was on the settee so I picked myself up and lay on the settee, my bottom positioned over Alan's lap. Alan beat my bottom with his hand and said that I was beneath contempt. Sick, deranged, a whore, slag. Steph sat there laughing uncontrollably.

Alan asked how many times I had fucked Les. I said it was before Covid. He asked again, I said maybe twice a week for five months. Steph told me to tell him the rest. I said I had also had sex with Les's mate, postman Pete. Steph said she meant having sex with Les now. Alan slapped the shit out of my arse, not literally. I said it had only just started again and Steph made me do it. That angered Steph of course. She dragged me down to the carpet with my hair and made me go on all fours, she was shouting at me for being a lying bitch and she asked Alan to get some kind of lubricant or cream. He went to the bathroom and came back with something. In the meantime Steph told me I had better learn quick who is in charge here.

I was still on all fours and Steph pushed a tube against my bum hole and squirted whatever it was and then told me to finger my bum hole. I refused, she offered me the choice of doing it or getting the biggest beating of my life, then she asked Alan if she could borrow his trouser belt. I said I would do it. I can honestly say I have never fingered my bum hole, but I tried and it was the weirdest sensation. Alan watched while I did it, and Steph kept telling me to go deeper, in and out, frig that arsehole slut!

Oh fuck, I could feel my internal muscles contracting and expanding and it making my stomach feel weird and my thighs were shaking. My breasts were heaving. I orgasmed. Loudly. It was so weird. My whole body convulsing as I strived to keep my finger in deep, and yet my muscles were gripping, yet trying to push my finger back out. God is this the height of humiliation. My boss and my husband watching me orgasm with my finger up my arse. Naked on the floor.

I let my finger come out and stayed where I was whimpering. Steph told me to go and clean up and stay naked. I turned to Alan as I stood up and asked him not to let Steph do this to me. He shook his head at me, in disgust I suppose.

When I came back down, they were discussing me having sex with customers from work. Steph was explaining how she could talk the customers into asking me out on a date and promising them the may get lucky. She laughed and said that she should say will get lucky, but that may make it look too obvious. She said that after they had fucked me, she could ask them if they had any friends, and then suggest that friends made a small donation to a fund to buy toys for me. A ten inch rubber dildo, but only for oral use, and nipple and clit suction tubes, with electric shock treatment if she could fund them cheap enough. She wants to get my nipples and clit enlarged. She also mentioned a hollow funnel type implement to shove up my arse and then a rod to insert into it to penetrate deep.

Turning back to me, she told me to sit next to Alan. I sat a distance from him and Steph said she wanted to see us having a kiss and a cuddle. Alan told her to behave, but she said she was serious, and it would be nice if we did more of this. This suddenly reminded me of the weekend away we had with the Parents-In-Law just before Covid. That's exactly what MIL had demanded from me. I presume that is where Steph got this idea. Although surely they don't meet up and discuss me?

So now I was sat naked on my settee kissing and cuddling Alan, his hands squeezing my tits and roaming about my thighs and legs. Surely she wasn't going to want to watch us fuck. (No thank God). She asked Alan if he would let her arrange for me to date customers, he looked reluctant, but kissed me some more and said yes, as long as it is what we wanted. Well, it's not what I want, but I could hardly say so. He said that if Steph kept it safe, and interesting. Interesting? I wondered, but Steph asked. Alan meant, well, don't let it get stale, maybe let it develop into threesomes, if the guys know each other, or more-somes. Outdoor sex. Steph laughed and said that just that afternoon, she had parked in a car park and walked a way she hadn't been before, and had come across this dark place with condoms all over the floor. She had thought she would have to send me there. They laughed, then Alan started kissing and groping me again.

Steph started discussing the guy we met at the coast who lives ten miles away. She said that I wanted to ring him for a date. Alan broke away from me and said he wasn't sure. It could lead to him wanting to come round and maybe even when Alan was home. I knew exactly that is what it would mean, but Steph asked if that was such a bad thing. Wouldn't Alan like to watch? If the guy was decent? And knew how to use me?

Alan said the guy, Abe, didn't sound that decent. Steph said maybe we could think about the possibilities, and how about, for now, if I did go on actual dates with some elderly customers, I could bring one, or more, back here. Alan could be in bed an I could stay downstairs, or Alan could be still up and I could take someone up to bed. Maybe they never had to meet Alan? My husband said that sounded feasible. Kissed me and felt my breasts and asked if I fancied that. I said maybe, not wanting to anger Steph.

And so it became a possibility. Steph decided to go home, Alan fucked me on the living room carpet, and we went to bed. I had a bit too much on my mind to get any sleep. I must admit, my mood had changed a lot, from enjoying what has always seemed harmless fun, to now feeling a reluctance to be seen as a slut, and pushed and pulled in every direction by people who shouldn't have any say in my sex life.