UK Wife Kathy - 2023 NEW Pt. 04

Story Info
Things get a bit overwhelming.
4k words
3.82
3.7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe that when I have written about the latest topic I will be up to date, except for some old stuff to finish off.

Thursday 15th. JUNE 2023. Steph made sure before I left work that I was going to go and knock on my neighbor Les's door, and I was to offer him regular sex and naked cleaning. Steph says that when I have sorted this, and she has sorted out me having sex with customers from work, then I should be having sex every day. Even if they will be mainly elderly men, that is a good thing, because I will be bringing joy into their lives.

To recap about Les. Like most things in my life, it happened before Covid, and ended with Covid. My lover, wrestler Dave, had made me go naked in the garden, except for stockings and suspenders, while I served drinks and snacks to Dave and three lads he had brought with him. I couldn't say no to Dave, I loved him and feared him, he could be violent, and didn't give a toss about anything. So yes I was there, in the sun, breasts, bottom, and cunt on display. Les, who will be 68 or 69 now, had been stood watching, totally frozen to the spot, and Dave took me over to the ramshackle garden fence, and stood chatting to Les while groping me.

To be fair to Les, he is a harmless lump, a passive alcoholic, who loves his beer. His only topics of conversation are pubs and sport. Like I said previously, he is around six feet tall, average build, but has a massive, bulbous nose, and, as I found out, amazingly, a cock that pretty much matches. His nine inch cock is different to any other. A bit like a mushroom perhaps. A narrow, long stalk, with a massively swollen head, which is bright red. It fits up my cunt like a sink plunger. It can me pushed in, but then won't come back out. It fucks me as if it is pulling my insides out, pushing them back in, and it leaves me a quivering wreck as I orgasm. God forbid he ever puts it up my bottom.

For six months I visited Les a couple of times a week, in the hour or so between work and Alan coming home. Les was still working, but doing it from home because he was banned from driving. He hadn't told his company bosses. He was a rep, got on well with his customers, so was continuing his work by ringing them up for orders rather than visiting them. I would go round and he was usually sat at his desk, and I would strip naked in front of him, ask him if he wanted a sandwich and a drink, and then clean, make his bed, and then ask him if he wanted oral or full sex. I prayed it would be full sex, usually in or on the bed, but often he would want me under the desk sucking him off.

Covid came, and I just stopped going, and that was the end. Now, thanks to Steph, I was about to knock on his door. Steph had told me to wear stockings and suspenders, no underwear and a mini skirt and a blouse with just one button fastened. If he was at all reluctant, I was to persuade him that I wanted my unpaid job back.

Knock knock. Who's there? The local slut. He beckoned me in like nothing had happened, although his house was certainly in need of a clean. I said that I thought it was time I came round to check he was OK. He said it was about time, and he had been thinking about me a lot. I followed him into the living room, he turned to face me and undid the button on my blouse, pushed it off my shoulders and squeezed both my breasts, and said I should be on my knees by now.

I sank down, undid his trousers and pulled down his pants, and took his semi hard cock into my mouth, where it quickly grew. I gave him oral for five minutes, then stripped my skirt off and got on my hands and knees on the carpet. He stood over me and sort of examined my bottom and cunt, fingering it, licking his fingers and rubbing me, slapped my bum cheeks, and then went round to my head and knelt in front of me, and pulled my head back towards his cock, holding my head down with his big knob end down my throat.

While one hand kept my head firmly down, his other hand kept slapping my bottom. I suddenly wondered if Steph had somehow been in touch with him and told him I liked, or needed, to be spanked? Surely not (she denies it) but I know how tricky she is.

Les held my hair in his fist and moved my head up and down with his cock in my mouth., before standing up so I had to go onto my knees, then he pulled away, laid down and told me to get on top of him, so I was sat on his face and sucking his cock. He gave me oral, and pulled my bum cheeks apart and licked my bum hole. Then he stopped and told me to get on his cock, so I stood, turned round and sank down on his cock. We were fucking in the living room, in plain view of anyone walking past on the slightly raised footpath, or looking down from bedrooms across the road.

Once impaled on his cock I was getting the full sink plunger effect and within two minutes my body was convulsing as I orgasmed, gasping out as Les squeezed my breasts, slapped my bottom and then shot his spunk up me. We laid there exhausted for a few minutes before I pulled myself off his cock. I used the bathroom, he got himself a whisky, and then I did a bit of tidying up and he wanted a kiss and grope before I went, and a promise of regular visits. He said he would get Pete round, our local postman, and his best mate, who used to join us for threesomes.

Well that's one step further in depravity.

Over the next few days I discovered a bit more to Literotica. I tried the chat rooms and was disappointed by the amount of Role Play. Sorry, I just don't get pretence. Obviously it works for some. I also checked out the forum, where I presume I would be insulted for being such an amateur writer. I did come across a post by a female who had put a few photos up, and on checking out the forum it was "Amateur Pic Feedback" -- although I hadn't really planned to used photos, I decided to put two up because my profile photo is somewhat squashed.

I was delighted with the response. Lot's of messages both sent direct to me, or put on the forum which resulted in the message also getting sent to my e-mail. By Saturday night I was having to drag Alan to bed to ride his cock. Lot's of compliments, lots of horny messages about sex in hotel rooms, back alleyways etc. The only downside is I spent hours on the forum when I should have been doing other things. We hadn't actually gone to the coast Saturday because of reports of thunderstorms, so we are going today, Sunday.

Sunday 18th. June 2023 Church with the Parents-In-Law and then off to the coast. Not sunny or hot, but great to get away. I drew a small coastal town out of the bag, quieter than most and no really big hotels. On the way I had a discussion with Alan.

I have decided that things are too complicated. OK, I know it isn't for me to decide anything. I have Steph and MIL to do the thinking. However, I want to work towards everyone knowing everything. Alan doesn't know about Les, Dave and Trev, his Mother beating me, and Steph's plans for me having sex with customers. There are a few things he may not like, but if I tell him while I ride his cock, he will accept it. Maybe eventually we can get to a stage where he will watch me having sex with other (nice) men. I say nice, because I don't think we would want that awful cuck word coming up, not that we actually use it in the UK. It's just a bit of fun, get over labelling everything!

Then there are a few things MIL doesn't know. I think the hardest thing would be to tell Alan I suck his father off. Anyway, on the journey I said that there were a few things I hadn't told him, mostly before Covid, and that I wanted him to know everything. Instead of going on the beach or to a park, we drove away from the town and pulled up in a deserted car park just off the beach. I had to change from church clothes anyway, so I stripped naked in the front passenger seat and then reclined the seat and I told Alan about Dave picking me up at the wrestling show, and how I gave him oral in the car park, and how it led to other things with him, and to Steph spanking and beating my bottom. So I already had two loads of Alan's spunk up me before I went on the pull.

I put a grey mini skirt on and pink panties and short black booties and a green off-the shoulder jumper, and we headed back to the small coastal town. I stayed bare legged. We went for a meal, looked at the only large hotel, which was almost deserted, and then tried a pub on the seafront, which was much more lively. I'd been back to the car for a short jacket as it was chilly.

Alan got me a rum and coke for a change, he had a coke, and we stood near a door as there weren't any spare tables. It was mainly young couples but there were some single, older men. Alan asked if I felt safe here, or we could find somewhere else. I said it looked OK, and whispered to him to see if there was an alleyway or yard out the back of the pub because I fancied being taken outside. He kissed me on the lips and went out, and a few minutes later he came back and said it might be alright after dark, but it was fairly busy at the moment. He said he would come back in 40 minutes and maybe try somewhere else.

I'd only got a bit of drink left, and stood on my own for ten minutes. A man in his late 30's came in and went to the bar. He had very short hair, almost shaved and looked muscular. Maybe a bit too rough, so I gave up looking and stood around, just getting bored and wishing I'd asked for another drink. Suddenly the man was at the side of me asking if he could get me a drink. I accepted, then started to regret it. He was well over six feet, leather jacket, towering over me. I waited until he came back with my rum and coke, and he asked me who I was, what I was doing there. I used my regular story. Hubby picking me up in half and hour. No messing, he whispered in my ear, asking if I fancied a little walk outside. Shit!!!

I asked where he had in mind. He said he had his car round the back. I said I only had half an hour. OK I could stretch it but best not to say at this stage. He told me to drink up, and we were off. He was Nathan, I just said Kath. I wondered where Alan was. We walked round the back of the pub, up a bit of a hill and to a car park, and he undid the doors of a black car and we got in. It was still very much daylight, but he started kissing me straight away and had his hand under my jacket, squeezing one of my breasts through my jumper.

I was a bit taken aback, but at least he was a good kisser, with fresh breath. My legs were very on show, and he was leaning right over kissing me and put his hand inside the top of my jumper and forced it down onto my bare breast. He pushed the jumper right down so my tit was out, and he put his mouth down onto it and sucked my nipple and tit. Wow, I was a bit breathless already. Suddenly his hands were on my legs and he was pushing them apart and looking down at what he was doing, and he had my skirt right up showing my pink panties. He yanked them to the side and his fingers were right on my clit, which was sticking out, and he was massaging it. God this was full on. He couldn't do this here, it was way too public.

As he went back to my breasts, they were on display with my jumper pulled under them and he had his hand on one and was sucking the other, my skirt round my waist with my panties pulled to one side and stuck up my bum cheeks. He moved away and undid his jeans and pulled them down with his pants. Another nine inch cock sprang out. I leaned over and took it in my hand, and his hand was on my bare bottom. As I leaned further over and took his cock in my mouth he manoeuvred my bottom into the air so it must have been practically in the passenger window and he had one hand on the back of my head forcing me down on his cock as I sucked it. I was now knelt on the seat, and as I managed to stop and pull away I asked him if we could go somewhere more private. I used the excuse that anyone could walk past, or my husband could even park here.

Nathan agreed, he said he knew somewhere five minutes away, and he pulled his trousers up and started the car. He drove just out of town, it was an old barn down a lane. I put all my bits away and straightened my clothes, and he parked up and we walked into the barn. It was still light in there, a bit damp smelling, with logs piled up at one side. He held my hand as we walked in and we were stood kissing, he back me up against a wall and wanted to see my tits again. My jumper got wrapped around my neck, then my skirt above my waist and he pulled my panties to the side and knelt in front of me and gave me oral as I leaned back against the wall. Spreading my legs and feeling up for a breast in his hand. He had me gasping, and also had a couple of fingers up my cunt. He stood up and took her trousers down again and wanted me to squat and give him oral. I reminded him I had to get back, but I spent the next ten minutes sucking his cock, licking his balls and even fingering his bottom to try and get him to come.

I was really rough with his balls, and he forced my head down, but still didn't come, then he pulled me up, held my hand while he led me across to an old table and he told me to take my panties off, and then positioned me so I was leaning face forward onto the table, and he fucked me from behind. I supported myself with my hands, and we both fucked for all we were worth, but then he stopped because he wanted to get his trousers and pants right off.

We fucked again. Really going at it. I orgasmed, he slowed right down, then he seemed distracted. I looked up and two men were walking towards us. He said they were his mates. They were older, mid 40's. If he had contacted them, I have no idea how, but he was certainly expecting them. He pulled out of me, took my jacket off and stood me up, showing them my boobs and cunt. All I could think about was the time, but what the hell. He bent me over and stuck his cock up me again, I was away from the table now and suddenly had a cock in my mouth and one in my hand, as Nathan fucked me. I was trying my hardest to produce spunk, but was getting nowhere, just swapping cocks from hand to mouth. Nathan pulled back out and I was squatted between them all sucking and wanking. Probably another twenty minutes or more. It was going dark.

I stood up and asked them to please fuck me and take me back to the pub. One of the other guys stripped naked and bent me over and fucked me, while I sucked Nathan and wanked the third. He kept pulling out though and I knew they were trying to prolong it. I stood up and asked what they were trying to achieve. Another guy stripped naked and Nathan came behind me again and entered me. He had his fingers digging in the area just above my hips. This always makes me come, and I was thrashing about trying to make him come as well. A cock in my mouth didn't stop me screaming. Two hands on my tits, one fingering my clit. The spare cock wanking just under my face, as Nathan banged my cunt and another filled my mouth. God it was getting hot. Yet it was only me who had a screaming orgasm.

I just collapsed on the ground, but was pulled up to squatting position surrounded my three erections. I was sucking and wanking all three again. I realised my jumper had disappeared from my neck. I just had my skirt round my waist and my booties on. I furiously wanked those cocks, and was then pulled up again and one fucked me from behind while I sucked another. The guy fucking me was lifting me off my feet with every hard thrust. My head was held firm while someone fucked it. Then the guy fucking me actually came, and was replaced by Nathan. But it was the guy who had just come that entered my mouth. Still erect.

They put me on all fours on the floor, sucking and being fucked from behind. God, what time was it. I think it was Nathan fucking me, and he pulled out and forced his cock up my arse, I screamed no, but he took no notice and worked the whole nine inch up. One came in my mouth. I'm sure Nathan came up my arse, but he still carried on and someone was fingering my cunt. I began wondering if Nathan had taken Viagra before picking me up.

I was still alternating between sucking two cocks while Nathan fucked my bottom despite being exhausted. When Nathan finally pulled out, one of the others went behind me and gave my cunt a hard fucking while I sucked his mate. He came up my cunt really quickly, and they swapped round again. I was sucking the guy who just came up me, Nathan was up my cunt, and the third was holding and groping me. Everyone was naked except me with my skirt wrapped round my waist.

I finally thought they had all finished when they stood up and moved away, but next I was pulled on Nathan's lap and the other two started biting my breasts while I rode Nathan's cock. It was pitch black everywhere now. I had a cock in each hand, my tits were getting mauled, and I was so worried about the time. Then I was riding one of the others who was laid on his back on the floor, sucking one and Nathan was groping my tits.

Again, I thought that it was over but it was back on all fours, with them all round me, one up my arse again, and two alternating between hand and mouth. Ohh, some arse slapping as well. I was just too tired to move, or think any more. So sweaty. Have you ever smelled a wet cat? Well that was me right now. Nathan went back into my cunt again. I got a real face full of spunk from one guy. It was my arse again getting fucked. All three finally came on my face. Thank God it was over.

Then we had the scramble for clothes. I lost my jumper and panties, Nathan drove me back to the pub. Good job I had my jacket. I rang Alan on the way and he was waiting outside. Not very happy. I had been gone three hours, we got home at 1am, and I had to tell Alan all about it. Don't think that holiday resort will be on our list again.

Of course, Monday was tense at work after I told Steph I had something to report, and I was shocked when, at 2pm, she told me she would discipline me at work. As soon as the place was empty, she locked up and took me to the back room, where there are no windows, and she told me to strip naked, while she arranged a chair on the floor, and he had me over her knee and spanked my bottom, just using her hand. It's not as painful as her bat, but she did it fast and hard while I was giving her the details of last night, and she called me names. She also had a go at my nipples, pulling and pinching them, which she doesn't normally do.

Afterwards I was made to stand naked while she looked at me and laughed to herself. It makes me uneasy when she is like this. I ought not to say in writing but I suspect she is a bit of a sadist. Not meant as an insult of course. She enjoys my pain and mental torture.

Steph said she would probably arrange for me to go to my MIL's after work tomorrow. Are they spanking me separately now? I daren't ask. She told me to make her a coffee, which I did, still naked, and she made a few comments. She wants my nipples bigger, and it is up to me to earn some money to buy some suctions tubes. OK she has mentioned this before.

Everything except "family involvement" must come out in the open, no more secrets, so I have to tell Alan and MIL everything, basically Les, before the weekend. The only secret will be MIL spanking me and FIL getting oral, which is too disgusting to share with Alan. (says Steph).

The main thing, for Steph, is me having sex with the elderly male customers. That has to start this week, and she will sort it out as I haven't encouraged anyone so far. I'm going to be busy. Said Steph, laughing to herself.

So Tuesday afternoon I was waiting to see what happened at work -- nothing, except that Steph had arranged for me to visit the PIL's after work. Again, it was some humiliation with MIL through nudity while being spanked over her lap. I guess what is happening is that I am getting more spankings, but less severe, probably because they don't want people to see the bruises on my bottom. I knew FIL was upstairs while I was getting spanked, presumable he was listing to my confession of my disgusting weekend behavior, and I was openly told by MIL to go upstairs and "see to Phil". Everything really is coming out into the open. He said on their bed, I knelt in front of him and sucked his cock until he spunked down my throat. We had a cuddle afterwards, stood up. I don't know if that is allowed. I wouldn't have thought so.