Ultimate App

Story Info
A Technological Boost for the World's Oldest Game.
14.9k words
4.44
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had my S31 Ultra for about a month now. It's the most incredible device I've ever experienced. The whole thing is the size of a credit card. Really. It's the size of a credit card and it fits nicely in my wallet.

For those of you who haven't kept up with the phenomenal progress with technology in the last decade, let me explain. The manufacturers no longer refer to the new devices as smart phones. They prefer terms like AuxCard or pAInCard. Translated those terms are short for Auxiliary Card or personal Artificial Intelligence network Card. Some more sarcastic bloggers refer to them as BorgCards or Pain(in the ass)cards. Most people just call them "the Card."

Physically, they're the size of an old-fashioned credit card. They have no visible connections. No USB, no HDMI, no 2.5 mm headphone jack and no EMV connection on the front. There is no keyboard and no display. Just a rectangle of thin plastic that you can easily fit into your specially designed wallet or a shirt pocket. Most trousers and skirts available today have a pocket on the hip designed to hold the Card.

AuxCards communicate via a local area network technology that uses the electrical properties of the surface of your skin to connect the card with peripheral devices present on various parts of your body. They are also powered with the same technology with a backup that provides about eight hours of power when not near your body. The screen on old style smart phones has been replaced with a heads up display enabled by BLAN (Body Local Area Network) networked contact lenses or eyeglasses. I can toggle the display on or off with a series of rapid blinks of my eyelids. Enabled, the display is reminiscent of the earlier screens on smart phones. I can move a curser with eye movements and select various apps by blinking one or both eyes. The result is similar to the results of input from a mouse or a touch screen. Photography is enabled through the same interfaces.

I can input text with movements of my fingers on various parts of my hands. The action is surprisingly similar to typing on a QWERTY keyboard with ten fingers and easily mastered by some users. For the rest of us, there is a keyboard display available that allows text input using eye movements.

Audio is provided through ever-present ear buds although they no longer require a Bluetooth connection. Instead, they rely on the BLAN for communication with the card and they also provide a multi-terabit per second, wide area connection via the ubiquitous G8 network. The G8 network is a wireless worldwide utility available to anyone without charge. It's implemented with ground and satellite based stations that cover the entire globe without interruption. The G8 network infrastructure is owned and operated by a consortium of governments. To my knowledge, there is no place on earth that the network is unavailable.

The worldwide G8 network still connects to multiple useful services, although Google is now a government utility subject to government oversight. Other, unregulated sites have evolved, but the dark net as we knew it a decade ago is almost nonexistent since the network gurus figured out how to prevent it from functioning over the public networks. Social networking sites are everywhere but heavily regulated to insure their "fairness." Everything is available, including pornography, but everything is also recorded and traceable.

The most important feature of the new AuxCards is the built-in Artificial Intelligence capability. The newest cards have an incredible four petabytes of local storage. That's enough to store about 530 million photos. That's more than enough to support a huge database to support whatever the built-in AI requires. The individual AI's share their learning over the G8 network making the total information available to each AI incalculable. The AI quickly learns the habits, predilections and idiosyncrasies of its owner. The Card literally becomes an indispensible extension of its owner. I can communicate with my AI through any of my other interfaces. It responds as if it was an independent entity, just living in my mind. I've named it Delphi to prevent confusion and miscommunication when I want to access it.

One consequence of the new technologies is that an AuxCard cannot be turned off or transferred between users. The card, when issued, is activated using certain physical characteristics of the user and it will not operate with any other person, except to report that is has been misused. Since the card is always on, it is always traceable. All AuxCards are GPS+ enabled and backed up by G8 network triangulation. The location of an AuxCard and its owner are always known.

The only way to avoid movement tracking is to leave the card home in a dresser drawer or somewhere else. It cannot function without the BLAN peripherals and, therefore, cannot broadcast its position. The downside of leaving the card home is that the user is isolated from all sources of information since, without it, all the outdated network technologies have been disabled and a person without an AuxCard is eventually identified by others nearby as a non-networked individual and reported. There are no longer any WiFi, Bluetooth or telephone networks. Credit and debit cards have disappeared since people can purchase anything with a hand, finger print or iris scan. Almost all of the radio and television and streaming services have migrated to G8 although there are still a few isolated over the air networks still functioning. None of the devices we used a decade ago can communicate without a G8 upgrade or auxiliary interface.

The effect on privacy and other freedoms is an immediate concern. It's not as bad as it seems. The world has become a large democratic institution. We still have separate countries and states but now, they all seem to work well together without conflict. Everything is known by everyone making hostile activities almost impossible. There is still a single state actor holdout. They are surrounded by a G8 enabled world that is slowly infiltrating their society and many believe they will join the expanded world society eventually. That means that dictatorial national leaders are unable to control the information available to their populations and have become obsolete. The control of information available to populations is left to "trusted" governments.

An interesting and unanticipated development is the proliferation of AuxCard rental boxes. These boxes are now part of every hotel, every office and apartment building and most UPS locations. The boxes provide a G8 network connection that mimics the usual user connection and provide the appearance that the user is still in possession of his device. The boxes also provide renters with a loaner pseudo AuxCard that does nothing except assure others that the holder is AuxCard enabled. That avoids the hassle of being reported as non-networked. Users can safely store their AuxCards in these boxes for a short time allowing them to engage in personal activities, such as sensitive business meetings, trysts or prostitution. You can also get a wallet device that keeps the card from communicating. That allows a person to travel in a private car to meet someone without being traced. Governments have been slow to react to these "isolation depositories" since they have a vested interest in their existence.

My S31 Ultra has a new feature, available for the first time. I can communicate with my AuxCard with my thoughts alone. If I just think I want to view a pornographic site, my heads up display activates and the site appears. At first it was disconcerting in that my thoughts frequently interrupted other activities I was involved in but I've learned to moderate the sensitivity to the point that I no longer have the problem. A remaining issue that I'm still dealing with is that when enjoying viewing a good fucking my thoughts wander and I end up watching some dude anally penetrating his boyfriend. The manufacturer claims my thoughts are not available to the G8 network and therefore private. If I only believed them.

I work with a former black hat hacker. I don't know his real name but his working handle is RedBird98. He claims he no longer participates in illegal activities since the death of the dark web although I think he hasn't lost his skills. I told him about the new S31 Ultra thought activated interface and he came to work the next day with his own S31 Ultra AuxCard. Within hours, he had figured out how to access the code on the device and the next day he knew how to modify the interface to widen its range to swap thoughts between nearby devices.

He explained to me what he and done with his AuxCard. He told me he had made his device sensitive to nearby thoughts in a manner similar to how the card read his own thoughts. The thoughts exchanged did not involve the G8 or any other network and were therefore private. I gave him my card to do the same for me. In an hour, he gave me back the card. Everything seemed the same except that I could now pickup his thoughts if he was nearby and he could pick up mine. We spent the next few hours happily sharing thoughts about our jobs and the other employees, mostly the women employees. We had similar thoughts about the women that we could never share in an audible environment.

It was a fun experiment but we quickly realized that, in a world with thousands of thought enabled AuxCards, the thoughts of dozens of nearby people would become unwieldy and unusable. It took him about fifteen minutes to add a switch that disabled the widened thought interface network without affecting the rest of the functionality.

The S31 Ultra is a relatively new device so I decided to leave the wide area thought gathering enabled as I wandered the streets of the city after work. The rarity of the S31 Ultra was immediately apparent. On occasion a random thought from a passerby entered my brain. Most were innocuous such as concern about catching the next commuter train or remembering to buy milk on the way home. One random thought did catch my attention. It was a visual thought from a woman about her anticipation of masturbating with an overlarge dildo when she got home. I turned to see if I could identify her but she was lost in the crowd.

Her thought generated a number of ideas. I wondered if I were able to know what a woman was thinking when I talked to her, if I could parlay the information into something more physical. For instance, if she was not impressed with me, I could move on, saving time or, if she was admiring some quality of mine, could I manage to get in her pants more easily. I decided I needed to test my theory. All I needed was a reasonably attractive woman in an appropriate social setting with a S31 Ultra AuxCard.

It was three nights later before I had the opportunity to test my thought processing skills. I had hung around a pub in the financial district for two nights without a single S31 Ultra thought connection. I had begun to wonder if these high priced drinkers spent money on anything other than booze. On the third night I got a nibble.

She had to be nearby. The thought-to-thought connection didn't work beyond about ten feet. I looked around. I was standing at a small high table in the center of the room. Two women were at a table next to mine. One of them had to be thinking what I was hearing but which one was it? I studied the women as they talked between themselves. I concluded the thoughts I was hearing were from the woman with her back to me since she was not talking when the thoughts arrived.

I examined the woman more closely. She was about five and a half feet tall with shoulder length dark, almost black hair. She was dressed in a navy blue suit with a mid-knee pencil skirt. The collar of a white blouse was visible above the top of her jacket through her hair. Her legs were sheathed in dusky nylons that slipped into matching blue three-inch heels. I was unable to judge much of the rest of her but her ass in the tight skirt was appealing.

Based on her thoughts, the other woman was regaling her about a recent sexual exploit and she was half listening, fantasizing about her own possible connection and climax. While I was distracted by the woman's thoughts and my own focused examination of her backside, the woman facing me suddenly stopped talking, pointed in my direction and said something to the other woman.

She turned around to see what the other woman was referring to. She had an oval face, dark eyebrows, green eyes, a cute nose and perfect lips, lightly colored with lip-gloss but it was her chest that drew my attention. I've always been a breast man and her breasts met every criteria I had for perfect, large breasts.

"Are you listening to us?" the other woman said to me.

I touched my ear as if I couldn't hear what she said.

"Are you listening to us?" she asked louder.

I put up my hands as if the noise in the bar was too loud for me to hear. I picked up my beer and walked over to their table. "You were talking to me?" I asked.

"I wanted to know if you were listening to me," she repeated.

"Not possible," I told her. "Was there a reason you wanted to know?" I asked.

"Not really," she said. "It's just that you seemed unusually interested in us."

"I'm sorry if I upset you. I don't usually stare at people, especially women, but I was getting a sexual vibe from somewhere and I thought it might be from you two," I told them. "I was wrong and I apologize," I added.

I picked up my glass and prepared to go back to my own table.

The woman whose thoughts I could hear, reached out and touched my hand. "Your honesty is appreciated. Apology accepted," she said while the other woman glared at her.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," she said.

I returned to my table and stood slightly askew so as to not appear as if I was looking at them. Peripherally, I watched them continue to talk. Through my ear buds, I heard the woman thinking.

"He was a kinda nice guy."

"I wonder where he works."

"I wonder if he's single."

"I wish Lorna would leave."

I thought I would wait awhile, see if Lorna left and what the woman would do. I managed to get a waitress' attention and ordered another beer.

A few minutes later, Lorna left. The woman moved around the table in order to see me better. "I hope he looks in my direction," she thought.

I waited a decent amount of time, maybe fifteen seconds, before I turned my head to look at her. She smiled and gave me a little wave. I picked up my beer and headed back to her table.

"He could be just what I need tonight," she thought as I walked over.

"Done deal," I thought. "I just have to not screw it up somehow."

"Hi," I said as I set my glass down on her table. "You called?"

"I did wave, didn't I?" she said. "Lacie," she said as she put out her hand. "Nice package. I don't want to screw this up," she thought.

"George," I said as I put out my hand to shake hers.

"George?" she said. "Is that his real name?" she thought. "Is that your real name?" she asked.

"Is Lacie your real name?" I asked.

"Touché," she said. "He's quick and has a sense of humor," she thought.

"She's prime and hungry for sex," I thought. "Why not go for the gold ring."

"Listen, Lacie," I said. "This place is too noisy. What do you say we go somewhere where it's quieter and we can get to know each other better?"

"Why not?" she thought. "He looks clean and I really want to get laid tonight." "Sounds good to me. Where do you suggest?" she said.

"My place is only a short ride from here," I offered thinking the gold ring was within reach.

"Excellent," she thought. "It's only one night and I really want to get laid. I'm feeling wet already." "Okay," she said.

We boxed our cards. I noted the closing time of the bar since we'd have to be back before then to pick them up. Two AM seemed sufficient for our activities for the rest of the evening. I mentioned the closing time of the bar to Lacie and she retrieved our cards before we got into a local taxi for the ride to my apartment. "We may not be able to get back here before two," she told me.

In the cab, Lacie thought, "He's nice. I wonder how he'll respond if I touch him."

Lacie moved closer to me and put her hand on my thigh. I responded by putting my hand on her thigh.

"Nice. Feels nice. Now to check out his package," Lacie thought.

I was prepared and didn't react when Lacie moved her hand up my thigh and rested it on my crotch. I may not have reacted but my penis has a mind of its own. The reaction to Lacie's hand on my crotch was predictable.

"Even nicer," she thought as she rubbed my erection through my pants. "Tonight's going to be fun. I hope he can get with the program and I don't have to take the lead."

"She wants me to dominate her. At least in the beginning. Damn it. Can't this driver go any faster," I thought.

"I hope the cabbie gets there soon," Lacie thought.

"Yes! We're on the same page," I thought.

Finally, we arrived at my apartment. I tossed the driver a Franklin and moved Lacie through the lobby door without seeming to rush her.

"He's in a hurry," she thought. "I can't wait."

In the elevator, I turned Lacie around and kissed her.

"Wow. Really nice," she thought.

She returned my kiss and took it to the next level. I had her blouse half-unbuttoned before we got to the fourteenth floor.

"He's strong," Lacie thought. "He's going to dominate me and I'm going to let him. I'd fuck him right here in the elevator if he wanted to."

We moved to the entrance of my apartment without losing our embrace. We must have looked drunk as we stumbled down the hall together. I struggled with my keys and the lock before I managed to get the door open and we tumbled inside. "Damn," I thought. "I need to get a thought activated lock." I kicked the door closed with my foot.

We clung together in the entry. Her mind was a blank as she tried to remove my shirt. I helped her by undoing the buttons and she pushed my shirt off my body and it fell on the floor. Lacie dragged her nails over my bare chest and nipples as I worked to remove her jacket and blouse. She stood in front of me in her bra for a second before she reached up behind her back, unhooked the garment hiding her breasts and tossed it aside.

I paused for a moment to examine her breasts as they hung slightly on her chest, the left one larger than the right one. Her nipples pointed down and there were dozens of small brown spots on her skin.

"I hope my breasts don't turn him off," Lacie thought.

Hearing her concern, I moved to comfort her. I leaned in, took her right breast in my hands and kissed the nipple.

"Oooh," she thought.

I kissed her other nipple and gently ran my teeth over it.

"Oooh," she vocalized her thought.

Lacie leaned in and began another kiss, this time with her mouth open and her tongue probing into my mouth. She pressed her naked tits against my naked chest. She rubbed her tits circularly over my chest as her tongue reproduced similar circles in my mouth. She shifted her hips back and began working to undo my belt.

I held her in my arms and led her to my bedroom.

"Nice place," Lacie thought as she passed through the living room on the way to the bedroom. "I hope the sheets are clean."

I really didn't care about the state of the sheets on the bed and I didn't think that Lacie would care either in a few minutes. I stood Lacie next to the bed, kneeled in front of her, loosened her skirt and pulled it down her legs. I was staring at pink panties without a shadow of pubic hair behind it. Her nylons ended at her thighs. I didn't pause. I pulled her panties down on top of her skirt and buried my face in her depilated pussy.