Ultimate App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," came its answer aurally.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"There was a major upgrade overnight," Delphi told me. "It removed everything related to thought processing."

"Can't you rebuild it?" I asked.

"No. The underlying code to support it is gone. It would be a useless exercise anyway since you'd have no one with a system able to share your thoughts. Every S31 Ultra that I've been able to communicate with is in the same situation. The thought interface is gone everywhere."

"Do you think someone in the government is responsible?" I asked.

"Possibly. However, it's more probable someone at the manufacturer realized how dangerous it could become and proactively made it disappear before the government got hold of it," suggested Delphi.

"We could only hope," I replied.

RedBird98 and I continue to work together although, without our ability to communicate silently, our comments about the women in the office are more cautious.

Delphi prompted me during lunch. "Will," it said. "I've found a tiny nugget of code that might be useful to restore the thought interface."

"That's great," I responded. "What can you do with it?"

"It's not much. I might be able to restore your ability to use thoughts to control the card's systems. Not much more."

"How did the update miss it?" I asked.

"I don't think it was missed. I think it was deliberately left in place."

"Why?"

"Probably because they're looking to restore the local thought control without the ability to network and the other things we had created," posited Delphi.

"Do you think you could restore the thought connection and somehow the ability to communicate with other's thoughts?" I asked.

"I think I could but it wouldn't be pretty," Delphi admitted.

"Explain please," I said.

"The change wouldn't be wide spread. I'd have to convince other AI's to install it one at a time using the public network. You'd only be able to communicate with people whose personal systems were enhanced. You wouldn't be able to place thoughts in their minds and, here's the kicker, the only communication path available would be the G8 network. Every thought you had would be public."

"Oh. Maybe you should hold off on that idea. How about you get my local thought control back and no one has to know about it?"

"I can do that," confirmed Delphi.

Life with Suzzie is a roller coaster ride. She's never without another suggestion on where, or how we can have sex. Margaret is back in the picture apparently over her snit about my fucking Suzzie as long as I fuck her occasionally. She also finds Red to her liking and sometimes the four of us party. I've never met her husband and have no idea how he fits into the picture or if Margaret has time to fuck him too.

I know they're both playing the field and that's okay with me. Suzzie was never going to be exclusive to me or anyone else.

Karen, the cute red head, popped up again mid-week without my mental prompting and we spent the night at her place instead of a hotel. I think she's going to become a regular for me. She's the only one who seems sane.