Ultimate App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacie's thoughts were empty as she moaned and pressed my head against her pussy as my tongue explored what I found there. I slid one hand up inside her thigh and two fingers found and entered her vagina. Her thoughts continued to be missing.

Her legs began to quiver. "I have to sit down," she said.

Lacie sat on the bed, slid back, kicked off her skirt and panties, losing her shoes at the same time, and spread her legs so I could continue tonguing and fingering her pussy.

Three minutes later, her body convulsed and she pushed my head away from her. "Enough," she cried. "Enough."

I kicked off my shoes, pulled off my pants and underwear, removed my socks and crawled up on the bed between her legs. My erection found its target without assistance and I slipped inside her. She wrapped her arms and legs around my body and pulled me tight against her naked body. She kissed me furiously as her body reacted to my presence inside her. We rutted together for three or four minutes before Lacie had a second orgasm and I erupted inside her, unable to resist the demands of her body.

I lay on top of her while we recovered. Eventually, my cock slipped from inside her and I rolled next to her on the bed. I was wondering how her mind could be so devoid of emotion until I realized that our cards were in the pockets of her skirt and my pants and out of range. She wasn't thoughtless. She was too far from her card and so was I.

Without the insight from her thoughts, I had no idea how she felt in the moment. Had I done okay in her mind or had I disappointed her. Everything had happened so quickly I was concerned that she felt used and angry.

My concerns were dismissed when Lacie rolled on top of me, kissed me and began kissing down my body. "My turn," she said when she arrived at my sloppy wet and shining man parts.

Lacie took what remained of my erection between her lips and sucked the slack into her mouth. That it was covered with the products of her orgasm didn't seem to bother her. She worked on my limp penis, determined to restore the erection she knew I was capable of.

She was unstoppable and, eventually, her efforts were rewarded. Slowly, my slack cock straightened and hardened. When she felt it was ready, she slid up on my body and impaled herself until our pubic bones were in contact. Lacie began a rocking motion calculated to maximize the friction between us and lead to another set of orgasms.

I lifted my body in front of her, put my arms around her body and rotated us until she was on her back and I was on top of her, still buried deep inside her. I supported my body with my arms on either side of her shoulders and ground into her slowly. He legs lifted until they were supported on the bottoms of her feet. I lowered my body to hers, nibbled her ear and whispered, "This time we're going to go slowly."

Lacie smiled and kissed the side of my neck. I moved sparingly within her. Just enough to keep my erection interested. Together we let the tension build until Lacie had a small orgasm. With her vaginal muscles squeezing me tightly, she whispered in my ear, "Is your name really George?"

"Wilber," I said.

"Wilber?" she exclaimed laughing. "I think I'll stick with George."

Her laughter shook her whole body and her vagina, still holding my cock firmly in its grasp, pulled and pushed my erection as it moved instead of sliding along its length. Twenty minutes later, Lacie had a third, even stronger orgasm that set me on an unstoppable course of my own. I pulled out of her and climaxed onto her stomach and navel with some landing on her tits.

Several minutes later, after she had recovered somewhat, Lacie asked, "Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" I asked in response.

"Cum all over my body instead of inside me," she explained.

"Cuming inside you didn't seem the proper thing to do," I answered.

"Just for the record," Lacie said. "I'm not about to get pregnant if that was what you were worried about and you already had cum inside me once."

"I was impetuous and not thinking clearly," I said.

"Next time don't think and don't leave me empty like that," Lacie emphasized.

"Yes ma'am," I said grateful for the revelation that she planned a "next time."

"I've got to pee," Lacie confessed as she got off the bed and headed for the bathroom. She left the door ajar. I heard her pee, flush and run the water in the sink. I could just see her ass as she leaned over to examine herself in the mirror over the sink. When she returned, she stood next to the bed and said, "I look like the devil. My hair's a mess and my makeup is smeared to hell and back."

"Actually," I replied, "you look like you've been well fucked and are ready for more."

"Correct on both counts," she agreed. "Have you been reading my mind?"

For the first time that night, I hadn't.

Lacie climbed back into the bed and leaned in for another kiss. I kissed her and said, "Take a moment to think while I take a leak."

"What's to think about?" she asked.

"We've been quick and we've been slow," I said. "Think about how you want it this time," I added as I got off the bed and headed for the bathroom. I left the door open and peed directly into the water in the bowl to create the maximum audio for her to imagine.

I returned to stand by the side of the bed. "Quick was fun and slow was wonderful but, this time, I want to be fucked," Lacie said.

I climbed back on the bed, put my hand on her pussy and began to kiss down her body until I could nibble on her clitoris. "Is that what you think is a good fucking?" Lacie asked.

"A proper fucking needs a proper warm up," I responded.

"Oh. I get it but I have to be on top," Lacie insisted.

I lay on my back. Lacie positioned herself over my face and sank down until she was in contact. I put my hands on the fronts of her thighs in case I had to lift her up to breathe. I pushed my tongue as deep into her as it would reach and Lacie began shifting back and forth. I pushed her up and forward slightly until I could reach her anus with my tongue. I tried the same with her ass as I had with her vagina without much success except for a deep moaning from Lacie. Lacie reached out and took my cock in one hand. She then leaned forward to wrap her mouth around my slowly enlarging erection. The motion rotated her ass away from my tongue. It dragged over her perineum and I finished with it back in her vagina.

Lacie's oral skills had improved in the last hour. She managed some things with her mouth and tongue I'd never experienced before. When she added her playful fingers to my rectum, I was as hard as I'd ever been.

"Ready?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for you," Lacie challenged.

I rolled out from under her and approached her on my knees from behind. She obviously knew what to expect. She lowered her shoulders, grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it while arching her back and lifting her hips. I rubbed my cock twice through the saliva and lubricant seeping from her pussy and entered her. I didn't slam into her but I didn't pause either. I pushed until I was up against her cheeks and as deep into her as possible.

Without hesitation, I backed up a couple of inches and pushed back into her. She began to move her body in counterpoint to my movements. As I pulled back, she moved forward and then we slammed together and repeated. Over and over were separated and came together. Soon the room was full of the sounds of our flesh slapping together and the aroma of an extraordinary sexual union.

We were engaged in what only could be called a good fucking. We were both primed for the long haul and this wasn't going to finish soon. Several minutes into our good fuck, Lacie began to roll over. She wanted a different position. She stopped rolling with one leg over my shoulder and my hand holding her other leg on the bed while I continued to stroke into her. The sound effects weren't as satisfying but it could see the liquefied results of our activity seeping out of her, over her ass cheek and puddling on the bed.

Lacie finished her roll over and ended on her back with her legs high in the air on my shoulders and next to my head as I continued to pound into her. My vision of her leaking fluids was obstructed but I could now see her tits flopping around on her chest as we vigorously fucked. Lacie wanted to pull her legs up higher with her hands but she also wanted to hold her tits still. Somehow, she managed to tuck her legs behind her shoulders and hold her tits in both hands.

I was positioned with my hands on her thighs, my body suspended over her and stroking almost vertically into her. The satisfying sound effects were back and the scent of sex was stronger than ever. Like most men, I have an exaggerated sense of the length of my erection. On one stroke, I over extended and, on the down stroke, I missed the target. My erection slipped past her vagina and down the space between her cheeks and tripped on the entrance to her ass as it went by.

I quickly recovered and was back inside her on the next stroke.

"What was that?" Lacie asked breathlessly.

"Over exuberance," I told her. "Not a problem. Everything's back in place now."

"It felt interesting," Lacie said.

I wet a finger in the pool of available lubricant. I put my slippery finger against her rectum and pushed gently. "Like that?" I asked.

"Yeah. Like that," she responded.

I pushed my finger harder and it slipped inside her ass up to the first knuckle.

"Oooh," cooed Lacie and she pushed her ass back against my finger.

I pushed further. My finger slipped inside her as far as it could reach. I curled my finger and I could feel my erection sliding in and out of her pussy through the thin membrane between her ass and cunt.

"Oooh," Lacie repeated. "Do more of that," she urged.

I did as she asked and reached a unilateral decision. I pulled my finger from her ass and my erection from her pussy. I placed my cock against her rectum and pushed. Lacie started to react to my exiting her but when she realized what I was planning, she pushed back against my erection and, without help from me, I slipped inside her ass. Soon I was stroking in and out of her ass and fingering her pussy, feeling my cock through the thin membrane between them from the other side. I rotated my hand and began to rub the front of her vagina behind her clitoris.

We both knew this was how we were going to finish. It didn't take long. Lacie began a series of increasingly hard orgasms and I pulsed my third load of the night into her intestines. Lacie released her legs and rolled on her side. Somehow, I ended behind her with my cock still imbedded in her ass. It didn't last long. I slipped out of her and we fell asleep with my arm over her body cradling her breasts.

I woke sometime later. I looked at the clock on the dresser. It was almost four AM. Lacie's instincts about not boxing our cards were correct. I gently got off the bed and peed again. When I came back, Lacie was still asleep but she had rolled on her stomach. I patted her gently on her ass, pulled the covers over us and went back to sleep.

I woke with sunlight streaming through the bedroom window. Lacie was not beside me but I could hear the shower in the bathroom running. I got up and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Who is it?," asked Lacie from the bathroom.

"It's Will, who else?" I asked in return.

"I was hoping for George," said Lacie.

"I've got George with me. Can I come in now?"

"I'm taking a shower."

"I know that but my question was, can I come in?" I repeated in frustration.

"Just George. I don't know Will," said Lacie.

"Just George it is," I said as I went into the steamed up bathroom.

I peed yet again and then peeked around the shower curtain.

"What are you doing?" Lacie asked.

"I was wondering if you were as good in the shower as you were in the bedroom," I told her.

"Are you as good in the shower as you are in the bedroom?" asked Lacie.

"We could find out," I suggested.

"Okay then. Why don't you join me?" Lacie asked.

I got into the shower with her. We tried several possibilities. Once with Lacie's back against the wall and another with her bent over with her hands against the wall. Frustrated, we agreed that it was more like shaking hands than actual fucking and abandoned the effort.

We dried ourselves and sat on the edge of the bed together, still naked.

Silence filled the room.

Eventually, Lacie said, "George, that's the first time a one night stand turned into an all night stand for me."

"Same for me," I admitted.

More silence.

"After a night like last night," asked Lacie, "why is it so difficult to talk to each other in the morning?"

"Probably because neither of us thought there would be a morning," I suggested.

"You're probably right," Lacie agreed.

"I have a solution," I offered.

"What's that?"

"Let's do it again," I said.

Lacie's expression went from surprise to joy. I think her nipples even perked up at the suggestion.

We started quick, fucked hard in the middle and ended slowly. I remembered to cum inside her. We dressed slowly, kissed passionately and parted friends. Her last thoughts were to wonder if we'd ever get together again and to gloat to Lorna with some of the details of last night.

I had a similar discussion with Red that morning at work. I told him how hearing the thoughts of a woman I was stalking in a bar helped complete the transaction. He was more than just a little interested and suggested we try a double team that night. I suggested we wait until Friday night when the selection is larger and no one has to be home early since the next day was a workday. Red agreed and we set the date.

I used the evenings the rest of the week verifying which gathering locations had the highest number of S31 Ultra cards. I selected the one where I experienced the most connections and took Red there on Friday after work and a quick dinner.

We had been in the bar for almost four hours without a nibble. Red was getting anxious. Our local thought network was working fine but we had no interlopers. Just after ten PM, Red was getting ready to leave when our thought net caught another thought. "Fuck." Just one word but it was attention getting.

An older woman was about three feet away holding a half drink. The other half had spilled down the front of her blouse and she seemed frozen, not knowing what to do next. I grabbed a cloth napkin from a neighboring table and held it out to her. Surprisingly, she took it in her free hand. I offered to hold her drink for her while she mopped up the spill on her clothing.

A thought entered my head confirming the origin of the initial expletive. "He's the only person who even tried to help me," she thought. "Everybody noticed but nobody helped, except him."

"Can you hold on to that for a moment?" she asked me. "I need to go to the ladies room and restore what I can," she followed up as she headed for the back of the bar.

"That worked," she thought as she walked away.

I put her glass on our table and waited. Red's thoughts were in line with mine. "Nice move mate. She's guaranteed to come back for her drink and she's grateful for your help. She's a little old but do you think you can reel her in?"

"Thanks," I thought. "Older is fine with me. Cougars are generally more apt to play than tease. Let's see what happens."

The woman returned in a few minutes. "Thanks," she said as she thought, "What a gentleman." She downed the rest of her drink in one swallow.

"No problem. How did you manage to spill it anyway?" I asked waving for a waitress.

"Some oaf bumped into me and then scaddled without even an 'I'm sorry,'" she told me while thinking, "He's a little old. I'd like to find someone younger but it getting late and he'll have to do for tonight."

"I'm Will, by the way," I said putting out my hand in greeting. The waitress walked by and I ordered a replacement drink for her.

"Margaret. Nice to meet you." She took my hand and shook it. "He's a gentleman. I could do him tonight," she thought.

"This is Red," I said pointing out Red to her.

Margaret shook Red's hand. "Two of them," she thought. "That could be fun but I don't know if I'm up for two of them alone." "Would you gentlemen wait here for a moment?" she asked. "I have to make a call."

Margaret moved away from us a short distance to call someone. She remained close enough that we were able hear her thoughts as she formed the words in her mind. "Suzzie," she thought. "Are you busy tonight? ... No. Not later. Right now. ... I have two studs with me and I could use some support. ... Of course I plan to fuck them. I thought you might be interested in sharing a dick with me. ... Okay. Meet me at my place in thirty minutes."

"Are you getting this?" I thought.

"Yeah. She's already got us naked and fucking up a storm."

"She's kinda good looking for an old dame."

"I could do her. What do you think?"

"I think we're going to get some old tail tonight."

"I wonder what Suzzie looks like?"

"There's only one way to know."

"Are you up for it, then?"

"Sure. What the hell. Two live old pussies are better than none at all."

Margaret terminated the call and turned back to the table. "You two are nice. Are up for a party with a couple of old broads?" she asked.

"Is 'party' a synonym for fuck?" thought Red.

"I hope they want to party. Suddenly I'm wet and it's not the spilled drink," thought Margaret."

"I haven't been to a good party since college," I said.

"You haven't been to my house," Margaret commented. "Shall we go?" she added.

The three of us piled into the back seat of a town car piloted by a guy in a black uniform and a peaked cap. Margaret raised the thick, opaque barrier between us and the driver. She settled back in her middle seat and asked, "Anyone care to sample the goods?"

Margaret separated her legs slightly and waited. I took her chin in my hand and kissed her. Red went for the wet spot between her legs.

"Oh, I like that," thought Margaret.

She clamped her legs together and kissed me a second time. Her lips parted and her tongue tickled my lips until I allowed her in. We breathed each other's air as we tongue wrestled. Her breath was sweet with an undercurrent of alcohol.

Meanwhile, Red was struggling to remove his hand and arm from between Margaret's legs.

"What the fuck," thought Red.

"Slow down," I thought. "Don't go for the top prize so quickly. You can screw up a sure thing that way."

"So what do I do?" he thought.

"Let Margaret lead. I'll send her in your direction. Just don't be so anxious."

My kiss with Margaret completed slowly. "We're not alone," I whispered in her ear. "Red's good. Maybe better than I am," I suggested.

Margaret turned to look at Red. "Really?" she said softly. "He doesn't look it," she thought.

"Here she comes," I thought to Red. "She's going to test you. The rest of the evening depends on the next two minutes," I thought. "For both of us."

Red was warned and ready. When Margaret turned his head and kissed him, he managed to restrain himself. He let her manage the intensity of the kiss. When she put a hand on the back of his head and pushed her tongue against his lips, he put his hand on the back of her head and opened his mouth. The kiss evolved. Margaret's body actually shivered slightly as she drew back from kissing Red.

"Shit. These guys know their way around. I may be in over my head. That's why I prefer neophytes. They need to learn. Tonight I may be the student. I'm glad I called Suzzie and she's going to meet us," she thought.