Ultimate App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret sat upright between us. She took one of each of our hands and put them on her upper thighs under her skirt. She rubbed our hands on her bare thighs, moving higher with each stroke as we were driven to her home. When the driver pulled into the driveway, we were both aware that Margaret wasn't wearing panties and she was several degrees Fahrenheit ahead of us.

By the time the driver exited the car and opened the rear door for us, we were sitting some distance apart and Margaret was perfectly organized. As she exited the car, she said, "Charles, I won't need you further tonight and I won't require your services until noon tomorrow."

"Yes, ma'am," replied Charles.

The house was large, maybe five or six thousand square feet, but not the mansion I expected given the limo and driver that brought us here. It was just another big house in an upscale neighborhood. A woman was sitting on the top step of the entry waiting for us. She rose as we approached.

"Suzzie," called Margaret as she embraced the visitor. "I'm glad you could make it."

She whispered something I couldn't hear into Suzzie's ear and Suzzie reacted with a broad smile.

Suzzie was about five and a half feet tall with long black hair and a subtle mysterious aura. Her facial features hinted at an East Asian heritage with thin lips, oval dark eyes and a broad nose. On the other hand, her body radiated all American with high breasts, thin waist and broad hips. She was wearing a sleeveless shirt over the shortest, painted on shorts legal outside her own home.

"Suzzie," Margaret continued. "This is Will and Red."

Suzzie shook our hands firmly. "Glad to meet you," she said while wetting her lips with her tongue.

"Let's go inside. I have everything we need for the evening," suggested Margaret.

The entry hall of the house had a curved stairway leading to the second floor, a living room to the right and a dining room to the left with a door in the back that I thought led to the kitchen. Margaret led us into the living room. The lights came up slowly to greet us.

"Make yourselves comfortable," said Margaret, "While I go into the kitchen to get us some refreshments. Will, why don't you come help me in the kitchen," she added.

I followed Margaret through a door behind the stairs into the kitchen. The kitchen wasn't large but it had everything you'd ever need in a kitchen including an over large built-in refrigerator, double wall oven, microwave, six burner gas stove, large, two-basin sink and a food preparation island counter.

Margaret moved in front of me backing me against the kitchen counter and invading my personal space. Her thoughts were mostly visual consisting of dark scenes of heaving naked bodies and changing rapidly. She reached out, held my cheek in her hands and kissed me, probing with her tongue. I opened my mouth and probed back. Margaret put on hand on my groin and squeezed what she found there while whispering into my mouth, "I hope I don't disappoint you."

She resumed the kiss and put one of my hands on her mound through her dress. When I squeezed gently but didn't go further, she pulled her dress up from between my hand and her body until my hand was cupping her naked genitals.

My erection grew in response. She kissed me with additional fervor and whispered again, "I don't think you're going to disappoint me ... or Suzzie."

Images of Margaret riding my cock while Suzzie rode my face invaded my mind.

Margaret broke the kiss. "Enough for now. I have to get something together to take inside. Margaret removed a large bottle of Lunazul tequila from a cabinet next to the refrigerator and under a glass doored cabinet containing crystal wine glasses, a large bottle of margarita mix from the refrigerator and a large pitcher from under the island counter. She simultaneously poured the liquids into the pitcher until it was about three quarters full. She retrieved some ice cubes from the portal in the refrigerator door, added them to the mixture and stirred the whole thing with a wooden spoon she took from a container on the counter with a number of other kitchen gadgets. She kissed me again while the mixture settled and squeezed my erection again.

"Grab some glasses from the cabinet and follow me into the living room," she ordered as she started to leave the kitchen with the pitcher of yellow intoxicant in her hands.

In the living room, Suzzie and Red were sitting side by side on the half sofa. They tried to straighten their clothing as we entered by it was obvious they had been kissing and Red's hand had been on Suzzie's breasts. Margaret filled two of the glasses and I handed them to Red and Suzzie.

"Careful," I thought. "This stuff is deadly."

Red looked at me quizzically. "What's in it?" he thought.

"Tequila and margarita mix in about equal proportions," I thought back.

Red tasted the mixture. "Tastes good," he thought. "Thanks for the warning."

Margaret and I sat on the full-length sofa. We engaged in some small talk about our backgrounds and how we came to be in the bar that evening and why Margaret had called Suzzie. Based on their thoughts, everyone was lying. We were all looking to get laid, no one more determined than Margaret.

Margaret and Suzzie quickly emptied their glasses. Margaret got up to refill them noticing that neither Red nor I had more than just sipped the drink.

"They're not drinking," though Margaret. "Why?"

I took a sip of my drink. "This is really good," I said hoping for some response from Margaret.

Margaret didn't disappoint. "How come you've not drunk more of it then?" she asked.

"Alcohol has the opposite effect on men than it does on women," I told her.

She thought for a minute. "I got it," she said. "Alcohol makes me slicker and you softer," she laughed.

Red and I laughed with her. "She's got it all right," I thought and Red agreed.

Margaret tuned her room sized stereo equipment to an easy listening station and then put out her hand, suggesting I dance with her. We danced close together. I continued to get visual thoughts from Margaret. They all centered on me removing her clothing while we danced.

I know a good idea even if it's not mine and knowing Margaret wouldn't object, I got behind her while we were dancing, pressed my cock against her ass, reached around her body and began to unbutton her blouse. Each time I got a new visual from her, I followed through. Soon, Margaret was dancing with me, barefoot, topless and wearing just her skirt.

Margaret then turned her attention to me. I managed to position myself to ease her ability to undress me as each of her thoughts penetrated my brain. Soon we were dancing, Margaret completely naked and me in my trousers, kissing and fondling each other.

Suzzie and Red were watching us intently. Suzzie was thinking, "I wonder if Red wants to undress me like that. That would be okay with me. He doesn't even have to dance with me. He could do it right here on the sofa."

Red was thinking, "I wonder if I could strip Suzzie like that. I hate to dance. Could I strip her here on the couch?"

Their thoughts collided in my head and it took a few minutes before Red sorted them out and began to undress Suzzie. I reminded Red that as soon as Suzzie lost her clothing we would lose the thought connection and would be blind to what they were thinking. His response was something like, "That's okay. I prefer a naked body to a naked thought."

Margaret took that moment to push off my pants and I lost the thought connections.

Suzzie took her turn with Red and soon Red was sitting on the sofa, naked with a naked Suzzie straddling his thighs. Suzzie was kissing him and he was fondling her breasts. The way Suzzie was moving on his lap I concluded Red would soon hide his erection if he already hadn't.

Margaret was aware of the activity on the sofa and began to dance more closely with me. Her breasts rubbed against my chest and my cock against her pubic mound with every step. My body responded predictably and Margaret pushed my erection between her legs where it bathed in the hot secretions from her body. She whispered in my ear, "Come with me.

Margaret led me up the circular stairway to her bedroom. It was a boudoir, not an ordinary bedroom. It was clear that it was her bedroom and she didn't share it on a regular basis with anyone else. Without removing the spread, she pushed me back onto the king sized bed and went to work with her mouth on my erection.

"You don't need to do that," I told her.

"I know that. I love doing it. I hope you don't mind," she replied.

I would have been an idiot if I complained. She was very good and I would have missed a memorable blowjob. "Margaret," I spoke up. "I'm going to cum soon if you keep that up."

"Exactly," she replied as she increased her efforts. I was buried deep in the back of her mouth, almost into her throat, when I climaxed.

Margaret coughed once and then sucked harder until she had collected my complete donation in her mouth. She climbed up next to me, opened her mouth to show me and made a production of swallowing it.

Margaret kissed me and said, "My turn."

She lay on her back next to me and spread her legs. I don't know how old she was but her pussy looked as if it had endured many miles of use, five and a half inches at a time. Her outer labia were large, pink and swollen with anticipation. Her inner labia were ragged, uneven and dark red, almost brown, and her inner chamber, bright pink, wet and pulsating. Her pubic hair was thin and mostly gray.

I bent to the task. I found her clitoris under its hood at the top of her slit. I gave it a tug with my lips and pulled it out of hiding. It was maybe a quarter inch long and bobbing in sync with her vagina. I ran my tongue lower, barely touching her labia down to her perineum until I was stopped by the surface of the bed. I reversed course, this time letting my tongue drag between her lips before stopping at her clitoris. I repeated the round trip with my tongue multiple times.

Margaret was obviously enjoying herself. Each time I reached her clitoris, she jumped slightly in reaction. The last time, I sucked her clitoris into my mouth. By this time it had enlarged to almost a half inch and could grip it with my lips and tease it with my tongue.

Margaret moaned with pleasure. I added two fingers inside her vagina and rubbed them against the front wall behind her clitoris. She rewarded me with a surge of vaginal fluids on my hand and the bed. Aware of the possibilities, I pushed further inside her and sucked harder on her clitoris. I won the grand prize. Margaret's body arched off the bed, her toes curled, she shouted something more animalistic than human and ejected a creamy mixture over my chin and hand.

Margaret had the energy of a coed. If I had been any older, I doubt I could have kept up with her. Over the next two hours, we screwed, made love and fucked in almost every position possible without permanent damage to our bodies. I came twice more, both times inside her and she refused to speculate on how many times she orgasmed.

I was lying on my back with my head on a pillow. Margaret had her head on my hip and was idly playing with my soft cock and occasionally tossing my testicles in her hand when Suzzie slinked into the bedroom. Suzzie looked at Margaret. Margaret looked at Suzzie, rose from the bed and walked out of the room.

Suzzie got on the foot of the bed at my feet on her hands and knees. She slowly began to crawl in my direction, more feline than feminine with her long black hair hanging over the sides of her body. I felt as if I was being stalked, not pursued, hunted not greeted. Her body glowed red, a pulsating aura that was most intense around her hips. She lowered her body as she moved, arching her back so her body was almost touching mine, a predator ready to spring.

She crawled over my legs and my hips. Her breasts dragged up my chest as she approached. She paused to kiss me when her lips met mine, no tongue, just lips and, yet, her kiss was teeming with lust. She continued up, over my head until she was kneeling on the pillow on either side of my head. She lowered her hips until her clitoris was in contact with my lips.

Suzzie had the largest clitoris I'd ever encountered. I didn't know that a clitoris could be that large. It was about two inches in length, thick and unyielding. I took her clitoris between my lips and sucked it into my mouth where I could torment the head of it with my tongue. Suzzie moaned in response, more a growl than a whimper and pushed her pussy harder against my face.

After a few minutes, Suzzie slid back down my body until her breasts were level with my mouth. She twisted and put one nipple against my lips.

"Suck my tit," she ordered.

"I put my lips around her nipple and sucked gently. Suzzie took a deep breath and shifted her body. Her nipple slipped from my mouth. Suzzie repositioned and her nipple was back in my mouth.

"Suck harder. Don't let go," she ordered.

Her nipple filled my mouth and I held on tightly. He body pulsed and pushed against my mouth. The heat of her body enveloped my head. Something wet and sweet escaped her nipple. Suzzie moaned and moved back up my body until I could resume oral contact with her clitoris.

I put my hands around her hips and onto her cheeks. I held her as immovable as I could while I sucked her clitoris and slid my lips up and down on its shaft. I dragged my teeth along its length. Suzzie's body stiffened and she flooded my chin with her discharge.

I gathered some of the thick fluid with one hand and rubbed it in the space between her ass cheeks. The second time she squirted, I did it again and pushed a finger against her rectum. She reacted vocally, more a howl than a growl, and pushed back against my intrusion. I pushed my finger harder and it slipped inside her. Her howl transformed into a genuine roar.

I was half sitting in bed with my arms tightly around a wild animal, her clitoris deep in my mouth and my finger deep in her ass. We were thrashing at the head of the bed. I replaced my finger in her ass with my thumb and we fell over on the bed with Suzzie on her back with my mouth firmly connected to her clitoris and my thumb up her ass.

Suzzie grabbed my hair and tried to pull me up over her body. "Fuck me. Fuck me," she repeated over and over. Her clitoris slipped from between my lips and my thumb sprung free from her ass. I licked and kissed up her body as she pulled on my shoulders and arms. There was a short pause at her navel and a longer pause at her breasts. Her lips found mine the same time as my erection found her entrance. She licked the ooze from by chin and kissed me hard, this time with her tongue reaching for my tonsils.

I slid inside her and her roar diminished two octaves and sixty decibels to a gentle purr. She was on fire. Inside her, I thought I might catch fire as well. The heat was so intense, I would have pulled out of her reflexively if I could have but she had wrapped her legs and arms around me so tightly that we were bound together. We were going to finish this together.

"Yesssssss," she cooed.

"Yes ..... yes ..... yes ..... yes."

"Yes ... yes ... yes ... yes."

"Yes yes yes yes."

"Yesyesyesyes."

"YES!"

Suzzie's climax erupted into the room, like hot lava from a volcano. Hot liquid flowed from her, around my erection and onto our legs and bed. Her orgasm set me off. I spewed repeatedly inside her, at least a dozen times. I'd never pumped so much semen at one time in my short life. More than I thought possible. Possibly a world record, but how could I certify it?

We lay together for a long time. I felt Suzzie cool off around me and I eventually fell out of her. She rolled over, back to me, pulled my arm over her torso, placed my hand on her breast and fell asleep. I watched in wonder as her red aura faded to a light blue. I got comfortable behind her, held her breast firmly and fell asleep. I had little choice. Sleep was about all the energy I could manage.

I woke hours later with someone nibbling my ear lobe and dragging tits along my side. I opened one eye. "Hi," said Margaret.

"Hi," I said. "Where's Red?"

"Asleep," she answered.

"Why aren't you asleep too?" I asked.

"I heard you and Suzzie a while ago and I want some of what you were having," she said.

I started to move. "I'll leave you and Suzzie alone," I offered.

"Don't be ridiculous. I want you both. I've had Suzzie. I've had you. Now I want you together," Margaret explained.

"And you've cleared it with Suzzie?" I asked.

"I know Suzzie. She lives for sex. She's incapable of refusing.

I rolled on my back and, within seconds, Margaret was sucking on my slack penis, intent on restoring it to full attention. Suzzie woke up with all the commotion. She rubbed her eyes and said, "What?"

As she comprehended the situation, she said, "Hi, Margaret."

Margaret waved one hand at Suzzie in greeting without losing the focus she had on resurrecting my erection. Suzzie watched as Margaret was successful in her quest. She continued to watch as Margaret straddled my hips and lowered herself on my erection.

"Can I help?" asked Suzzie.

"You can have his face for awhile," suggested Margaret, a suggestion I whole-heartedly endorsed. I had visions of another encounter with Suzzie's clitoris.

Suzzie straddled my head. I missed her clitoris. She positioned herself further back, the opening of her vagina directly over my mouth. I wasted no time. I plunged my tongue as deeply into her and I could, wishing all the time that I had a longer tongue. I positioned my hands on the underside of her thighs so I could move her upward when I needed to breathe. As I worked to use my tongue to its greatest extent, my nose poked at the opening of her rectum. Suzzie repositioned herself so I could use my tongue against her rectum without much success penetrating her tight sphincter.

She moved back and forth several times, moving from my tongue against her rectum to in her vagina. I couldn't see what Suzzie and Margaret were doing above me but when Suzzie leaned forward, I could imagine that they were kissing each other and probably fondling each other's breasts as well.

When Suzzie leaned forward, her hips rotated. I took advantage of her exposed position to suck her clitoris into my mouth. Suzzie howled in response and began to pump her hips up and down, fucking my mouth with her mini-erection.

Margaret paused fucking me and suggested, "Let's switch."

Neither Suzzie nor I wanted to stop what we were doing but Margaret was with us and we couldn't ignore her. The women changed places. Suzzie settled down on my shaft and Margaret positioned her cunt over my face.

The women switched places twice more. The last time, Suzzie positioned herself slightly forward and my erection slid into her rectum.

"You didn't," challenged Margaret when she noticed what Suzzie had done.

"You want to check?" asked Suzzie.

"You bitch," I imagined Margaret thinking.

The heat inside Suzzie's ass was almost as hot as inside her vagina. She plunged happily on my staff until I could take no more and I came deep in her intestines. A short time later, Suzzie excused herself to go to the bathroom. She didn't return.

Without Suzzie, I was able to focus my full attention on Margaret's needs. In short order, I was able to bring her to a shaking orgasm. Margaret returned the favor, sucking on my erection until I came in her mouth. Neither event came close to the encounter I had with Suzzie earlier.

I drifted off to sleep when Margaret left the room to clean up and brush her teeth.

About four AM, Margaret woke me again. This time she was dressed in a robe and she told me that Red and I had to leave soon. It seems a complication had arisen that required us to be gone by morning. Margaret's husband was due to arrive that day and she needed time to reorganize the house after our visit.