Ultimate App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a ride, I asked Margaret for some advice. She tossed me the keys to her car in the garage. She told me to drive Red and me home and return the car after five PM the next day when her husband would not be home. Red and I went down to the garage where we found a Type 55 Bugatti from the 1930's. I drove Red back to the bar to pick up his car and on the way, we realized I couldn't leave the car on the street until after five without consequences. I drove back to Margaret's with Red following me in his car. We left the Bugatti in the garage where we found it. Red then took me to get my car.

I had been thinking about how the thought network actually worked. It seemed that most of my thoughts had not been broadcast to Red. It occurred to me that, somehow, I was unconsciously choosing the thoughts I wanted to share. I began to wonder how I could consciously do the same. That is, transmit specific thoughts while withholding others.

Throughout, Delphi, my AI, had been analyzing, interpreting and concluding in the background based on my thoughts and activities. Unexpectedly, Delphi interrupted my thinking with a solution to my curiosity. In a few minutes, I understood and approved the process. Delphi made a small change in the on board software and I was able to consciously broadcast only the thoughts I actually wanted to share. With this ability, I was able to avoid difficult situations by withholding some of my more critical thoughts.

The result was encouraging to me and Delphi, which continued to hone its understanding of the thought transmission process. The number of S31 Ultra users was expanding rapidly and, consequently, so was the number of random thoughts I was receiving. Soon, with the help of Delphi, I was able to suppress unwanted thoughts floating around me. I could subconsciously filter the thoughts in my vicinity and focus only on those that interested me. The process was only marginally different than ignoring the background conversation in a crowded room until you heard someone mention your name. I didn't share this information with Red and I implored Delphi to not share it with other AI's especially Red's. I assumed Red's AI was doing the same for him and sharing with him, or anyone else, was unnecessary.

The ultimate AI thought process capability created by Delphi, was the ability to send a thought directly into another individual's mind. This was similar to, but not identical to, them listening to my thoughts. With this modification, I was able to project a thought into a target's mind that they interpreted as their own.

Aside from the obvious ethical implications, I immediately realized that it was the ultimate mind control capability. I realized the ability to manage other people's thoughts was incredibly dangerous in the wrong hands, especially governments. I implored Delphi to withhold this information from all the other AI's. It agreed with my assessment and committed to attempting to prevent dissemination but didn't feel it was possible for the long term. Independently, Delphi suggested it should share information that led other AI's to investigate in the wrong direction. While not perfect, I felt it was a worthwhile thing to do.

Armed with these abilities, I began to cruise the city's bars and cafes.

I got lucky the following Wednesday. I was in a pub on the other side of the city. There were a dozen or more candidates with a similar number of body types. Four of them were carrying S31 Ultra's and I could listen in on their thoughts. They all had a similar purpose, to scratch a sexual itch without resorting to masturbation later with their friendly toys. I focused on a cute red head about five foot three with a pixie cut. I didn't use a complicated method to make my selection. I've always been a boob man and the red head had the largest tits of the group.

I listened to their mental conversation for about five minutes to be sure I had accurately identified the thoughts of the cute red head and focused a thought into her mind. "I sense someone is watching me."

For a moment, the red head paused her thinking. Then she began to casually look around as if she was looking for someone specifically. I maintained a focus on her while attempting not to draw attention to myself.

Her gaze passed over me without pause so I sent her another thought. "That guy at the next table looked cute."

I was careful to be looking away from her, interested in something else, when she brought her focus back to me. Without looking up, I sent more thoughts, "He's cute. I wonder how he is in bed," and then "I'm getting wet just looking at him."

Peripherally, I could see she was torn between trying to get my attention and just walking over and introducing herself. Thought five, "I've got to meet him," broke the roadblock and she started in my direction.

Seeming to be unaware of her approach, I feigned surprise when she stepped up to my table and said, "Hi. Do I know you?"

"I don't think so," I said, "but that's an oversight we can easily correct." I offered my hand. "Hi, I'm Will," I said.

She took my hand. "Hi Will, I'm Karen."

"His hand is soft and gentle," she thought with help from me. "I wonder how it would feel against my naked body."

Karen's body stiffened and she seemed to lose her ability to talk.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I think so," she answered. "It's just that I've never been this forward and all. You know, introducing myself to a stranger in a noisy bar. I don't know what came over me."

"Well, I, for one, am glad you took the chance. What do you say we find a quiet place where we can talk and get to know each other better?"

"I'd like that," she said echoing the thought I sent to her.

We left the bar and found a booth in an almost empty hotel lobby lounge. I collected drinks for both of us and we spent the next half hour just talking about our lives, jobs and plans. Throughout, I kept the main point of the evening fresh in her thoughts with little nudges in her mind. When I felt she was ready for the next step, I offered her more thoughts. "I really want to sleep with him tonight," and "I could get a room in this hotel for us."

"Would you excuse me for a moment?" Karen asked without prompting from me.

"Sure," I said.

"Please don't leave. I'll be back in a moment," she said.

Karen got up from the table and walked quickly into the lobby of the hotel. True to her word, she returned in less than ten minutes. She stood by the table and looked at me with a purpose. "I hope he doesn't refuse my suggestion," she thought. "I really need this."

She was driving on her own.

"Will," she said standing at the side of the table. "I have an idea."

"Okay," I said.

Karen put a blank credit sized card on the table.

"What's that?" I asked with a straight face.

"It's a key to a room on the eighth floor," she explained.

"You're sure?" I asked.

"I'm absolutely positive," she answered.

"Okay, then," I said.

She exhaled as if she had been holding her breath. I stood, prepared to let her lead the way. Instead, she kissed me and said "Thank you."

We headed for the elevators hand in hand and the rest is history. Karen didn't disappoint and we both went to work the next day in the same clothes we wore the day before. I was careful not to cum inside her.

I tried again on Friday evening. This time I visited the pub nearest to my apartment where I was a known entity. I hadn't been there ten minutes, scanning my S31 Ultra thought net for something interesting when suddenly someone said, "Will. Is that you? I was hoping I would find you here."

Not a thought. A real voice. I turned to see who was calling my name. Suzzie suddenly popped up in front of me, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. The female thoughts I could hear were mostly positive and some were jealous. The male thoughts not so much except for one guy who was admiring my luck.

"Suzzie," I asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you, of course," she replied as if I was an idiot for not knowing.

"Why?" I foolishly asked.

"Let's blow this place and I'll tell you all about it," suggested Suzzie.

"Where to?" I asked when we were outside.

"I haven't got a clue," commented Suzzie.

"My apartment isn't far from here," I offered.

"Perfect," agreed Suzzie.

We walked to my place. As we walked, Suzzie's thoughts were a visual collection of snowy mountains, sunny beaches and warm cuddling under soft blankets.

In my apartment, I asked, "Something to drink?"

"Sure."

"Hard stuff or wine?" I asked.

"Hard stuff."

In the kitchen, I checked my supplies. "I can manage vodka and orange juice. Not much else."

Vodka and orange juice is fine," Suzzie agreed.

Back in the living room with tall drinks in hand, we sat on the sofa. Suzzie sat cross-legged next to and facing me as I sat back and sipped my drink. "How's Margaret?" I asked.

"Don't know," responded Suzzie.

"I thought you were close," I stated.

"So did I," acknowledged Suzzie.

"So, what's the deal?" I asked.

"I haven't spoken to Margaret since last weekend," she stated matter of factly.

"Why?"

"I think she's jealous," said Suzzie.

"Jealous?"

"Yeah. She thinks I stole you from her."

"That's ridiculous. I was never her's. Or yours either," I stated.

"Will," said Suzzie. "Can we talk about something else?" She began to run her fingernails along my thigh.

"I think she wants to have sex with me again," I thought.

Suzzie paused what she was doing with my leg for a second.

"Did you say something?" she asked.

It was my turn to be surprised. Did Suzzie just hear my thoughts? "Delphi, what's happening? Did Suzzie hear my thought?"

"Yes she did," responded my AI.

"How is that possible?"

"I updated her AI," Delphi informed me.

"Why in hell did you do that," I demanded.

"You and Suzzie have a special bond. I thought it was appropriate."

"Special bond? I don't know about any special bond between us, yet you took it upon yourself to update her AI."

"I did."

"And she's hearing everything we're thinking?"

"She is."

I looked at Suzzie sheepishly. She was watching me, amusement all over her face. "Neat stuff," she said. "How long have you been able to read other people's thoughts, including mine?" she asked.

"A couple of weeks," I answered.

"Delphi, how much does she know?"

"Everything."

"Shit."

Suzzie laughed out loud. "Tell me, did you put thoughts into my mind last weekend?"

"No," I told her. "We didn't figure out how to do that until this week."

"That's a relief," sighed Suzzie. "I'm glad to know everything was real last week. And you haven't put thoughts in my head tonight either?"

"I haven't," I admitted.

"Will, I have a deal for you," Suzzie suggested.

"Shoot."

"I don't mind you listening in on my thoughts. I'm a little sex crazed and you already know that. However, I'd like you to refrain from guiding my thoughts for me. If you'll not do that then I'll commit to not doing the same to you," she offered.

"Done," I agreed. "I'll never prompt you mentally. It doesn't work if we're more that about five feet from our AuxCards anyway. I assume I'm still free to offer you physical inducements?"

Suzzie laughed. "You are and don't ever stop."

We were quiet for a few moments, sipping our drinks and Suzzie running her nails over my thigh.

"Will," Suzzie said finally. "Take me to bed."

In the bedroom, we silently undressed ourselves and crawled up on the bed. "Try to read my mind," I said to Suzzie.

She paused for a moment. "I can't," she confirmed.

"Neither can I," I confirmed for her.

"It's all real?" she asked.

"As real as it gets," I said.

Suzzie rolled over on top of me and kissed me fiercely. "I love real," she said.

"So do I," I agreed. "What's next?" I asked.

We're going to fuck until the sun comes up and then we'll do what comes next," Suzzie organized the schedule.

"What comes next?"

We make love," she said.

Suzzie quickly turned around, lay flat on my body and buried her head between my legs making room for my evolving erection in her mouth. I pulled her hips over my head and went searching for her clitoris with my lips and tongue. Suzzie's clitoris is a thing of beauty. It's easily twice the size of any other clitoris I've experienced and incredibly sensitive. Having my lips around it again was a dream come true. Suzzie was working on my erection seemingly intent in causing me to erupt into her mouth. She risked a pause in our activity if she was nearing success while I recovered.

I had no risk in bringing Suzzie to orgasm stimulating her clitoris. I might actually be able to set off a series of orgasms. I also had the advantage in that her clitoris had twice the number of nerve endings than my erection and concentrated in a much smaller space. In a race, I was certain to bring her to climax before she could accomplish the same for me.

I set out to light Suzzie's fuse quickly and then keep her there for the rest of the evening. "Stop fucking around with the analysis," I said to myself, "and get to work."

I quickly discovered that a light touch on Suzzie's clitoris was more effective than a firm rubbing. I used my fingers and tongue lightly, but continuously stimulate her mini-erection. Her body was heaving on top of me as she reacted and kept her focus on my erection. When I pushed a finger into her ass, she came apart physically, losing contact with my cock and struggling to breathe. For several minutes, I stroked her clitoris and she came. I stroked again and she came again. After the fourth or fifth time, Suzzie was almost comatose and begging me to ease up.

I turned around and guided the erection Suzzie had so diligently prepared into her vagina. I hadn't let her recover fully from the cycle of orgasms and each time I touched her clitoris lightly with a finger while I fucked her, she wailed and had another orgasm. We continued like that for five or more minutes. Each time, I let her recover longer that the last time and then brought her to the brink and over it again.

Her repeated orgasms eventually finished what she had started with her mouth and I spewed semen deeply inside her. One last orgasm and I withdrew my cock and held her in my arms while she recovered.

About a half hour later, Suzzie opened her eyes. "You bastard," she said.

"What did I do?" I feigned innocence.

"I thought you were trying to kill me," she said.

"Tell me more," I suggested.

"What you did with your mouth and fingers is impossible to describe. Each orgasm was a mixture of pain and pleasure. I wanted the pain to stop, even if I had to die to make it happen but the pleasure was overwhelming. I never wanted it to stop. I was trapped between two worlds, one impossible to endure and the other a gratification like meeting God.

When you entered me, I was overcome with a feeling of safety. A comfort not possible in any other scenario. The pain disappeared and only the pleasure remained. If it had continued for the rest of my life I would have been happy to the end. When you came inside me, I knew it was ending and a sadness I can't describe replaced the pleasure. The final orgasm was a gift that made everything right. Thank you."

"You're welcome," I said.

"Can we do it again?" she asked.

We tried for the rest of the evening and deep into the night. We soared high but we never reached the levels of that first time. We did it all, orally, vaginally, anally and externally. I came eight times that I can remember and Suzzie came until her body refused to have another orgasm. We fell asleep, sated and content in each other's arms.

The morning sun brought with it the realization that we weren't going to accomplish much during the day. Neither of us had the energy to even leave the bed. If we hadn't had to pee we probably wouldn't have.

I managed the energy to prepare a breakfast of coffee, toast, jam, juice and more coffee and brought the meal to Suzzie who was still in bed. We were giddy with what we had done the night before. With the silliness that followed I managed to spread peach jam over Suzzie's tits and lick them clean. Not to be outdone, she spread jam over my cock and balls. She got laughing so much that she did less than a stellar job licking them clean.

That necessitated a shower. We took a shower together, not for the sexual possibilities, but to hold each other up. Suzzie not only managed to stay up she managed to get me up as well. That set her off and we had a short, glad to be in the shower with you, fuck.

We dried each other off and headed back to the bed. We climbed on after turning down the covers to hide the jam and assorted other viscous liquids, wrapped our arms around each other and fell asleep again.

I woke several hours later. Bright light was visible outside the window. I was unable to turn to read the time from the clock on the dresser because Suzzie was riding my hips on the erection she had managed to wake up before she woke the rest of me up.

"Careful, lady," I said. "I'm a little sore from last night."

"Oh. Sorry. I'll stop," Suzzie offered.

"No. Don't stop. I actually feels good, even soothing."

"Cool," she said. "It feels good to me too and I'm more than just a little sore."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Hair of the dog kinda thing," I said.

Suzzie laughed and rode me to completion.

I stopped in the bathroom before heading for food. I rubbed some healing ointment on my red and sore penis. I took the jar of ointment with me as I headed for the kitchen.

Suzzie was already pulling together something for us to eat. She found bread, meager cold cuts, peanut butter and more peach jam along with a couple of beers. I offered her the jar of ointment.

"How sweet of you," she said. "Do you want to apply it?" she offered.

Suzzie sat on the counter with her legs spread while I gently applied the ointment to her reddest parts. She cooed softly as my fingers rubbed her sensitive areas. I finished before she had another orgasm.

"Why did you stop so soon?" she asked. "I was almost there."

"I didn't think sitting on the kitchen counter while I was applying first aid was the right time for an orgasm."

"There's never a bad time, or place, for an orgasm," Suzzie countered.

Suzzie sat on a throw pillow she grabbed off the sofa while we ate. She gave me that sultry Lolita pout as she ran her fingers around her nipples. "Are you ready for dessert?" she asked.

"You're insatiable," I commented.

"You hate it," she said sarcastically. Maybe I should go out for dessert," she threatened.

We spent the rest of the day in bed together carefully caressing each other and having slow sex to avoid further damage to either of us. Ultimately, she settled for just kissing and sharing her breasts.

We had a hodgepodge dinner together with Suzzie standing at the table to avoid further irritation and she slept peacefully all night. It was the first night we'd spent together without copious and zealous sex.

We had "so long" sex Sunday morning and I drove her home before noon. As she got out of the car, she reached in and took the sofa pillow she'd been sitting on. "Just a souvenir," she said. "And, besides, the color goes well with my living room furniture."

"I'd have to see that," I said.

"You will, Will," she said. "I guarantee you will," she repeated as she closed the car door and walked gingerly up the concrete walk to her apartment door.

Two weeks later, everything went dark. Nothing I'd been able to manage with my thoughts worked. I couldn't activate apps, read or prompt minds or even raise Delphi. I said, "Delphi," in frustration.