Umbreon the Puppycat

Story Info
An innocent Umbreon crosses paths with a Houndoom.
1.5k words
4.42
15k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My trainer and I had been on the road some time. A younger man and a Houndoom make for a pretty intimidating pair on any road, so the day I realised that something was following us, its easy to say that I got a little uneasy.

I started to wander off into the woods as we walked, keeping a distant track on my trainer as I tried to track down the scent... There was something light to it, like Oran berries, something I couldn't quite pin down but knew was just a little too exotic to not worry about.

One night, as we laid out our camp, I went for another walk, my trainer warning me not to be gone too long so I didn't miss lunch, as I barked back my affirmative... I knew that smell came closer at night, but I always lost it when cooking started to cloud my senses...

I finally found it though. Stalking silently through the chirping, squawking, rustling woods, coming back towards camp, I saw the Pokemon that had followed us for at least a week straight.

An Umbreon.

That explained the smell at least, the exotic scent coming from the unusual rare Pokemon, her tail raised high and waving through the air as she sat catlike, waiting, watching the camp.

Her raised tail gave me another interesting sight though... a tiny little ass hole, and a chubby pink pussy both clean and so so tempting, especially since I hadn't bred anything in... What? A month now? Two? It was hard to really remember how long after a while, but as I crept slowly closer on silent paws, my sniffing at the air caught her attention, and the tiny mon started to turn towards me.

I didn't even bother to resist my instincts as I pounced on her with a growl, my jaws locked around the back of her delicate little neck as the heavy weight of my muscle bound body just pressed her down beneath me.

My growl was answered by a mewl, and a pathetic little voice that started to beg at the same time as the little kitty started to whine.

"No! Please! Please don't bite me doggy!" She whimpered, and her desperate attempts to escape underneath me honestly just excited me more, the feeling of prey trying to escape... or of my little bitch for the evening wriggling against my body in that wild desperation.

"Why should I do that little kitty?" I asked her with a snarl, pressing my hips down harder against her, my furry balls pressing against the back of her tiny ass. It was hard to really decide what I wanted to do... She was so small, it'd be easy to just bite into her neck and break it but that little voice... And the way she moved... So, so tempting...

"Because I don't wanna fight doggy!" She yelled, squirming up against me some more, and I didn't feel any shame at all when my slick cock started to push from its sheath, coating her fur in a sticky layer of pre-cum...

"Please doggy! You can have whatever you want! I don't wanna fight doggy! I'm just a hungry puppy!" She yelped and mewled, over and over in her girlish voice, so sweet and weak, pathetically cute that i couldn't help enjoying it.

"I can take anything?" I growled, as I shifted a little, enough to press the flat head of my cock against that sweet looking little pussy, feeling the heat from it so clearly as a few beads of clear pre-cum smeared against her delicate little puppy cat slit...

"Anything doggy! Just no biting! No hurties!" How am I supposed to deny an invitation like that? I mean really?

Of course I growled again, pinned her little neck down into the dirt, pressed her tiny puppy kitten body down beneath me, and started to press myself against her, the little Umbreons pussy really was tight...

Her little slit had to be pressed into slowly, but after a while, and a lot of tiny moans from her mouth, I got the tip of my cock in...

The heat of her pussy, the tightness of a tiny little body hugging my cock was absolute bliss. I could almost imagine how she must have felt, trapped, kept, close and warm under me, her slick little pussy stretching for a cock almost thicker than her legs...

"D-Doggy! What arrre... aa... mmmm... das'... das' nish' doggy..." she mumbled, her voice getting muffled as she apparently melted when I began gently humping her tiny body, each thrust pushing me a little deeper, forcing a tiny yelp out of her little maw.

After a little while, holding her down there, keeping her right where I wanted her, slick, hot, tight walls hugging my thick, wet cock the whole way in, as I fucked this tiny little puppy with my enormous cock, I realised she must never have been even bred by another Pokemon her size, despite being obviously fully evolved... and now? Id be surprised if her tiny pussy could take me all the way to the knot.

I rolled my hips, over and over, forcing myself into her, deeper, faster, her mewling moans forced from her tiny body with each thrust, getting louder, higher and more desperate with each time I lanced her little cunt with my thick piece.

I forced my paw into her mouth as i realised she was starting to take my knot now too, the enormous thing inflating inside her tiny body, as the paw in her mouth muffle Her protests and made sure she understood this wouldn't stop no matter how much she complained.

I started fucking her little body again when my cock wasn't slipping out... It was just so fun, feeling her abused little puppy cunt get pulled out along with my knot, only for me to push into her again, so deep with my long cock i could almost swear id feel her little heart beating frantically...

Then, with my entire cock engulfed in her body, I couldn't help just letting my instincts do what they wanted.

I started humping her tiny body faster, harder, this little puppy under me just taking the punishment like a good little bitch, her mewling now muted on my paw that she chewed on with blunt little teeth just to deal with the deep violation of her little body...

I couldn't help my growls getting more and more aggressive as I fucked my little bitch good. She was so small, so easy to dominate, it felt like I was fucking a little cub, a tiny Houndour who just wanted to prove she was brave enough to take it...

The thoughts were so overwhelming, I couldn't have enjoyed it any more if I tried, and as I felt myself getting closer to filling her up, I pulled my paw from her mouth, bit at the ruff of her neck again again, and pulled away to howl, my powerful muscles making my hips run into her little ass nice and fast, humping her pussy so hard that she'd be moving if it wasn't for my weight on top of her, forcing her to stay in the dirt and take it. The moment my paw left her maw, a mess of words, sounds and breath flowed out of her, every single sound laced with a confused but desperate desire for more.

"Yes doggy! Feels so good doggy! Please! Please don't stop! You feel so- so- Aghhh!" She yelled, as I suppose she came for the first time in her little puppy life...

I loved hearing that though, as she begged and pleaded for something she didn't understand, her used up body now aching for something more, as she shook and shivered, panting hard as her body still rocked over and over, her gaped out pussy now sucking, clutching pathetically at my cock and knot for what she didn't even understand...

I forced myself into her, faster and faster, fucking that used up little cunt until I let out a howl so loud the Pidgeys in the trees above squawked and scattered.

I forced my cock in as deep as it could go, still fucking her as I came, my thick cock shooting slimey, watery cum up into her little womb, filling her aching pussy well. I felt her little pussy stretch even more to accept the cum, only a few little trickles making it out past the knot as she moaned weakly, breathlessly, apparently happy to have taken my cum...

"Good... good... doggy..." she said weakly after a few minutes of me still laid over her.

"Rest... now? Stay and... nap... food... soon?" She asked, hopeful, as I let a fanged smile cross my lips.

"Food soon little puppy... but you're going to need to do this every night if you want more..." I warned her.

The little Umbreon pup nuzzled back against me at that, seeming very haply at the idea, as I closed my eyes, hearing her sleepy little voice say simply.

"Sounds like fun... love you... Doggy..."