(Un)Conventional Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
The voyour gets more than he bargained for...
2.2k words
4.2
3.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash giggles "I think it'll be more fun if you go in raw, the danger of accidentally impregnating my dear bestie... she'll kill you, you know? So you better pull out in time." She gives Kait another reassuring lick on her clit "But that punishment won't come close to what you'll feel if you don't make her weak in the knees, shaking with orgasm."

The two had been teasing some pervert through an improvised gloryhole almost since they found him, and already his cock was twitching as if about to burst. There was no end in sight to any of their lustful intentions. "After my own heart" Kait beams at Ash before the voyeur suddenly jerks his hips, apparently trying to fuck her right away, though he doesn't have any workable angle to get in yet "Mmm, hey fucker, take it slow... at least until I tell you not to".

Ash helps guide him inside, spreading Kait's thighs and burying her face within the magma hot triangle they're forming, placing her lips to kiss his heavy sack to lick gently upwards, the tip of her nose just grazing Kait's clit. The two of them both moan loudly in gratitude that all the tension of waiting has broken, and Kait braces her upper body against the wall. The guy for his part begins bucking his hips, desperate to get his rocks off. Those balls of his are heavy and swing with force, and his shaft is once again throbbing

Ash finds herself in musky heaven, Kait's love juice and sweat dripping down her face and a stranger's full and fertile sack desperately hitting against her face, she can't help but keep her hands plunged deep in her own pussy. She looks up to find that Kait looks like she's having fun too, her head tilted back, her moans hitching with every thrust, "Fuck, fuck you perverts always fuck like you just got out of prison-- oh fuck!" She bites her lip, savoring each frantic motion. Ash is desperately licking everything she can, turned on even more by the thought of her friend being bred by some jailbird hunk.

"Fas-Faster you piece of trash--" Kait prods him on, gritting her teeth. After several more awkward thrusts upward to scrape along her inner walls, Kait barks to herself "Mmm fuck it's not gonna be enough until I..." All at once, she pulls herself almost all the way out, turning to one side and using her full athletic prowess to do the splits against the wall, before pressing her pussy flat against the wall, now getting the full shaft inside of her "That's it, I can feel you against my baby room~ If you're not careful, you'll shoot right inside! Does that scare you?" The guy can barely respond, panting as he knocks his whole body into the wall over and over now.

Witnessing this sudden course of action nearly sends Ash over the edge right then and there. She stands up and starts humping her clit into her friend's hip, pushing her side up a little so she can bury her face under her friend's arm, licking before almost snarling as she humps like a dog. Kait slaps Ash's tit, squeezing and taking a harsh hold of the soft tissue. "Looks like we got two pervs in this booth~" She says before tensing up, electric pleasure running up her spine. Despite Ash's low whine in response to the pain, she slaps Ash's tit again, her other arm reaching behind for Ash's shoulder so she doesn't lose balance. Ash begins to hear the creaking of wood in the wall, taking on all of this weight. Ashlynn, paying least of all attention, keeps licking at Kait desperately, her desperate attempts to get friction making Kait slam even harder down on the stranger's cock.

And so before they all knew it, the wall breaks through, and they observe the identity of the man: a heavier set photographer with a little acne and crooked, taped glasses has fallen against Kait. The three of them pause for a passing moment, assessing the situation. Ash, at the bottom, slowly ceases her oral assault against the smooth folds of Kait's armpit. "Um... Hi there...?" Seeing the guy in the flesh has brought some bashfulness back to the fore.

The guy for his part sees no problem, and immediately gets back to moving his hips once he confirms that no one's been hurt. Kait manages to maintain her splits, though now clearly more uncomfortable as her leg is being bent in a funny way behind her. "Fuckin-- Hopeless--" She gasps as their sex resumes, not finishing the thought under the pressure and pleasure.

Completely red in the face Ash positions her plump ass in front of the guy's nose, "...Um hey... if you wouldn't mind..." she starts, but to her surprise, he goes straight for the rim shot, feistily grabbing onto Ash's tits while he pleasures himself in the two girls. Ash moans become pitchy, moving to leglock the guy.

"C'mon fucker, do me, do me, do me!" Kait calls out a bit louder than she maybe should have, considering the possible crowd outside.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck!" Ash immediately buries her face back into Kait's pit again.

"I'm gonna cum-- I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum from this pervert dick~" Kait sounds like she's losing her mind under her friend, squeezing her eyes shut, doing everything in her power to wring the guy out. Kait pulls on Ash's hair to keep her just where she is as she does everything to keep her moans down to high pitched yips, her hips jerking into the voyeur.

Ash whines from the sudden stinging of her scalp but just buries her face into her friend more, driven mad from the expert thick tongue in her ass. The guy suddenly stood up, pulling Ash along with him. He's deceptively strong too, able to sort of 'flop' Ash and leave her head resting on the seat, her face right up against his semi-hard cock. He begins feasting on her pussy, slurping at the wet thing with relish."Fuck, fuck, fuck!" is all ash can get out now, reduced to this cum brained drivel.

He steps closer, now rubbing his shaft and balls all over her face, his musk filling Ash's senses as blood returns to his cock "You're so cute~ Just keep making those noises for me sweetie". The musk must have been rewiring neurons in Ash's brain at this point as she desperately tries to lick at his cock but her own massive tits are comically blocking her access, swinging down in front of her.

Though Kait seems to be stirring slowly from the floor, mumbling something. The voyeur gets more demanding, spitting into Ash's pussy "C'mon, I can't get off like this, selfish bitch..." He tries to move more on his own, rubbing his cock all over wherever he can reach, Ash manages to catch his tip into her mouth after the fourth pass, sucking desperately and moaning like a slut for his pleasure. As soon as she manages to wrap her lips around it, he moves his knees around her body, slipping in deeper "Oh-- Fuck that's just." He goes back to licking her pussy, wrapped up in heat, wanting to see her blushing pussy cum for him. Ash's tongue swirls, leaving no inch untouched, massaging under the tip and squeezing out any precum she can, loving how her pussy quivers for the stranger.

The guy keeps pace by digging his tongue into her pussy, greedily spreading her lips apart. Ash is in her own personal little heaven as she feels his cock expand, feeling the cum swell up at the base of his cock. "Mmmf, mmmmf, mmmmf...!" With every bob of her head comes a desperate muffled scream. His cum fills her mouth, rope after rope collecting into a thick hot gob at the back of her throat. He doesn't stop until his legs give out entirely, and even then he's intent on smearing some seed along the side of Ash's face. The guy backs up before finishing, letting her fall over as he tries to catch his breath, stumbling. Kait barely catches him as he was about to fall back, both of them watching Ash.

-

Ash slumps to her side with a dumb grin on her face, her eyes clouded over as she slowly swallows the man's seed, happy as can be. She can hear Kaitlynn mutter something vaguely threatening sounding into the guy's ear, and they have a small conversation like this, but those concerns are ephemeral and meaningless compared to her own afterglow. Before long, Kait props her back up onto her seat, snapping her fingers in the lost girl's face for attention "Are... you okay muffin?" Kait asks, invoking her usual pet name. Ash slowly nods, barely even acknowledging her as she rides out the pleasure, her hand drifting to her clit.

"Oh, come here..." Kait forgets about the guy for a moment and pulls Ash to her right side, placing a hand over her heart and kissing Ash on the mouth, looking for a taste of the guy's seed. Ash, in need of some sensual aftercare, completely submits to her advance, giving full, loving access. A hand reaches around to the back of Ash's head and they share a semi-romantic moment, enjoying each other's mouths. The guy scratches the back of his head awkwardly, looking around having no desire to intrude on this but having no ability to get hard so soon again and jerk off to a sight he really wishes he could.

Ash wraps her arms around Kait, gently sucking on her tongue. "Ash, we're gonna miss the con if we stay here... let's clean up, huh?" Kait whispers.

"Yes Kait... okay" Ash shuffles back into a standing position and Kait follows her up. With both of their pussies sensitive, pulling away from the bench was as difficult as anything they've ever done. Kait barely moves her lips away from Ash's, a certain longing in her eyes as they both make it to their feet. Ash has to keep her weight on her trusty companion, her legs feel weak and in danger of buckling. Kait takes full advantage of this by moving one arm to hold her by the ass, using her other to try and pull the torn top back over her breasts, but she's not managing to fix the fastener back to her collar. "Ugh... hey what the fuck is the deal..."

"Is something wrong, Katie?" The pet name Ash had for Kaitlynn wasn't nearly as ornamental, but it was a testament as to their closeness as most anyone else who would call her 'Katie' would be in for a knuckle sandwich. Ash blushes feeling the hand on her ass, subtly pushing into it.

"Yeah... ugh looks like this damn thing isn't gonna work right... How are we gonna get you out of this booth now?", A look of panic slowly dawns on Ash's face... as her pussy simultaneously starts leaking down her leg. "Hey, c'mon it's not like... Let's just slow down and think about it..." Kait continues to fiddle with Ash's top as she tries to come up with ideas.

"But... we are in the middle of the hotel main floor, aren't we?"

"And you have the most magnificent tits in the world, any more facts I need to be reminded of?" She says snottily, nibbling on Ash's ear a bit for the backtalk.

The guy speaks up now "Maybe I could go and uhhh... buy a shirt for you. Would that work?"

Ash looks into Kaits eyes for some confirmation.

"... Fine, just make sure your fly is zipped up before you go." Kait hisses. The guy pulls up his trousers and gets ready to run out. The two girls have to wait twenty minutes until the box perv shows up with a woman who looks somehow mousier than Ash, with thick glasses and a very slight and petite build, without the muscles of Kait and breasts only slightly bigger. She's carrying a suitcase with her, and is wearing an apron over a conservative sweater and jeans.

Ash covers her front, though most of her flesh peeks through anyway, "who's... who's this?" she squeaks quietly.

"Uhh... right, see I went out to look for some shirts, but I realized I don't know much about fashion... or your sizes... or what you like so I got this idea to bring over someone who can just make the shirt right on you," The man prattles on.

Kait stands up and clutches him by the collar, threatening him "You got all those handfuls of my friend's tits but didn't remember her cup size?! Why I oughta--" she begins a threat with her other hand raised into a fist.

Ash's eyes widen as she can barely stammer the words out, her eyes locked on the new woman "Wait-- huh-- what, wait what do you mean you wanna make... make it on me?!"

The girl with the apron breathes in such a way as to fog her own glasses up, and she sets the briefcase down on the bench. She opens it up to reveal a body painting kit.