All Comments on 'Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 06'

by The_Rat_in_the_Hat

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 9 years ago
Meh

The resolution of the Tommy/Alex tension wasn't satisfying. Partly because you built up to the scene where they finally kiss for the bulk of two chapters, reveal there is an intense sexual attraction for each other, and then you just left the scene very literally anti-climactic. The last paragraph with it's detached musings on fate, karma and hitherto unexplored aspects was a let down. I would have much preferred Jenny and Beth cheering on Alex and Tommy to explore each other more, maybe by having Beth and Jenny playfully sexually exploring each other too. I wish the scene (and characters) had actually climaxed!

On a side note, this chapter won't get the ratings the other chapters got. Bisexuality in a story will roughly chop about six tenths of a point off of the ratings. I'm looking forward to Chapter 7.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
wow

5 stars. very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong category

Had to quit reading. I was hoping the gay part was short enough I could skip over it but the dream was it for me. I enjoyed your writing but couldn’t get past the gay theme. Now I’ve lost any desire to read the rest of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous