Unbelievable Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A very poor one," Katherine admitted.

"Well... I think we can start making it up to Johnny if we can make sure that asshole doesn't get out of prison, don't ya think?" Ray asked, looking around.

"Right," setting his resolve to earn his son's trust again, "Bill you see if you can find any more of the patients that got released and contact them and politely ask if they'll help us. Ray search for any relatives that might not know the truth about what happened there. Maybe if they heard it from Johnny then they might aid us in ensuring this bastard never sees the light of day. Your mother and I will contact he parole board and see if we can attend and see if Johnny's statement would be useful in denying that man his freedom."

"Right," Bill and Ray said in unison.

"What about us?" Wanda asked, not eager to be left out.

"Keep looking up ways to help my son, he's going to need everything we can give him and then some," Brandan said, taking charge.

******

"Is this the place you come to?" Annie asked, as she looked around the secluded beach that lined the shore of the cove that separated her family's and Janus's property. The light breeze lifted the hem of her dress as they stood on that manicured beach.

"Yeah," Johnny said wearily. He was so tired, so tired of everything, of always having to keep his mind in check so his madness didn't spill out. He wasn't about to ever be put back into a ward. He would rather die than let that happen.

"Johnny," lifting and turning his chin towards her as they sat on that lone bench, "I know it might not seem like it now, but know it will get better," Annie whispered lovingly as she wrapped her arms around her little brother. Resting his head on her mountainous orbs so he could shed his woes on their pillowy softness.

"I don't see how," Johnny admitted.

"Well, I know now, and so do all the others. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for you to carry that all by yourself," Annie said, stroking lightly along his hair. "But now that we know, I can help you carry the burden, so it wouldn't be so heavy all on your own."

"Why?" Johnny asked, his voice trembling slightly.

"Because I love you Johnny, I'm always going to love you no matter how broken you are. That is never going to change how I feel about you," Annie said sweetly, as she placed a kiss on top of her brother's head. Feeling her cheeks heat at the sight of Janus smirking at her as she stood on the path.

"Well Johnny, here I thought we'd have our own little private getaway, and here you are bringing another woman to it," Janus pouted trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm..." Bowing his head, he knew he should have asked her beforehand.

"Hey," her light pressure lifted his chin to gaze into her green eyes, "I'm only teasing Johnny. You can bring whomever you want to this place, as long as you leave something for me," Janus said, winking at him as his cheeks heated. "Scoot, scoot," she cooed as she waved hand for Annie to move down the bench, "how you feeling?" Janus asked, lightly bumping her shoulder against John's as he sat between them.

"Like shit," Johnny said, truthfully.

"The first time speaking of it always is... well to that many people," Janus said, her hand rubbing along his shoulders. Smirking at Annie as she stared quizzically at her. "But trust me, the more and more you speak of it to those who understand what you went through the better you will begin to feel," she said, her thumb brushed along the side of John's neck.

"Is that what happened with you?" Johnny asked, turning his head to look at her.

"Not at first, but the more I went, the more I saw that the people there weren't judging me. Weren't thinking I deserved what he did to me over and over again. The more I came to see that it was him who was the one that deserved what he was doing to me... but that's my anger at my ex talking," Janus said, flashing John a smile. "I know how much of a hurdle it was just telling me what happened. I know it's going to be twice as hard if you go to that group. But know we are here for you Johnny," she said, bringing him into a hug. Loving how her 36Ds pancaked out against his chest as she wiggled her eyebrows at Annie. Her eyes running down Annie's dress, smirking at her reddening cheeks when that dress was more suited for date than simply wearing around the house. "Johnny can I tell you something?" Janus whispered into his ear, feeling him nod against her. Her green eyes sparkled mischievously as she stared at Annie. She knew all about their little family secret, it wasn't hard to pick up the way they acted around one another. If she had been a stranger it might be different, yet she has known his family for years so she knew when they had started fucking each other. "My pussy is still throbbing like mad from last night," Janus whispered loud enough for Annie to hear. She wanted to see how much in love with her brother Annie was. She didn't mind sharing after all she enjoyed her solitary life, and she only saw John during the late spring and summer months.

"Johnny, did you and Ms. Ginsburg..." taking a dry swallow, "have sex?" Annie asked, as she watched her brother's face become ruby red.

"Come now Annie, surely you can share this young handsome man with me, can't you?" Janus asked, before passionately kissing Johnny to show how far they have gone.

Annie's hands gripped the hem of her dress, sighing in her mind that she shouldn't be jealous. After all she was there for her brother when he didn't trust them enough to tell them the whole truth. Her eyes glanced up and into Janus's as she took hold of her left hand.

"There's no need to be mad Annie, I'm not here to take your brother away from you. We just happen to be in love with the same man," Janus said, with a knowing smile.

"Y-y-you know?!" Annie asked, in shock.

"About you and your family's sexapades? Sure do," Janus admitted before snuggling closer to John. Resting her head against his as they stared out onto the water. "So how about we just enjoy the peace and quiet for a moment with our sweet Johnny, hmm?"

"Yes, spending a moment alone with my Johnny is all I really want," Annie agreed resting her head on her brother's shoulder as she rested his arm between her breasts.

"How about I make us some drinks and we lounge out on the float hmm?" Janus asked, after they had been sitting silently for the past twenty minutes.

"I'm not really dressed for that," Annie said, her face heating at the fact she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Then run home and grab a bathing suit. It'll be a pleasant change to have someone else lying beside me," Janus said, flashing Annie a smile. Telling Annie her secret was safe with her.

"Promise you won't do anything?" Annie stated eyeing the two of them.

"Only if you dawdle," Janus said, with a coy smile.

"I'll be quick," Annie whispered as she lightly kissed her brother's lips.

"Well, she seems happy," Janus said, as she watched how Annie ran down the path back towards her family's lake house. "I can see why she is," she said, seeing the confused look on John's face. "It's not hard to see Johnny," resting his head on her shoulder, "Annie is in love with you just like I am," Janus said, lightly brushing her fingers through the strands of John's black hair.

"You..."

"Yes Johnny, I am. I know it might be difficult for you given everything that's happened to you, but know this, you have two women who love you wholeheartedly and want only the best for you. So don't be too hard on your sister, she is trying to understand. It's going to take her and the rest of your family time to understand everything that's happened to you. I've had a few years to process what you've told me, I'm sure they're stumbling over themselves trying to find the words to express themselves while trying not to belittle the pain you went through," Janus said, placing a kiss on the top of his head. Knowing that in less than two days he would be gone and she would be alone again.

"But..." Johnny stilled in Janus's arms.

"Yes, what is it Johnny?" Janus asked, lightly rubbing his right arm.

"I won't be able to see you for a long time," John said, unsure when his parents would be coming back to their lake house.

"Well, if you're worried about that, you can always call me. They do have this fancy thing called Skype," Janus said, with an amused smile on her lips.

"You sure?" Johnny asked, pulling away from her. He didn't want to impose upon her.

"Of course, Johnny. I wouldn't have said you could if I didn't mean it," Janus stated as she gently caressed John's left cheek. "Now there's your sister, walk me to my house so I can change into my suit," she said, seeing Annie through the gaps of the trees as she walked towards her driveway. Rising from her seat, holding out her hand to him. Her thumb brushed along the back of his hand as it slipped into it. Song birds sung overhead, the rays of the sun filtered through the leaves and branches of the tree limbs swaying overhead as the two of them embraced in a sweet sensual kiss. "If you keep kissing me like that I might never let you go," Janus whispered softly as their lips pulled away from each other's. Loving how she could make his cheeks heat. Feeling her own heating as they walked hand in hand towards her home. Looking bashfully down as her blonde hair bounced against her chest. She never felt like this with her ex, she wondered why a young man twenty years her junior made her feel like she did when not even the man she was married to for so long could never measure up. "I'll leave you in your sister's very capable hands," Janus said, flashing Annie a smile as she held a towel to her chest and a fishing pole in the other.

"Johnny, I know how fishing helps you. So I thought maybe, given what happened today, it might help you forget, at least for a short time," Annie said, strands of her raven hair slipped from behind her ear. The strings of her blue bikini rested along her shoulders, while it wasn't as revealing as her black micro bikini, still she did hope John liked seeing her in it. Stepping up to her brother, "At any time you feel I'm being too pushy you let me know, okay? I don't want you to ever feel that you are being used the way you must have felt when that troll did what he did to you," Annie said, feeling his thumb lightly brushing along the back of her fingers as he took the pole from her. "Now would it be okay if you kissed me like you do with Janus?"

"You know there's not like a competition between the two of you right?" Johnny spoke as his mind overlaid Julia's image over his sister's face. Shaking it from his mind, telling himself that Julia was gone and Annie was not her. However, within his fractured mind that feeling wouldn't loosen its grip so easily.

"Says who?" Annie asked, blushing. While she might want to build a rapport and a relationship without the sex involved in it, that didn't mean she didn't want to be the one he leaned on like it appeared he did with Janus. "A kiss isn't too much to ask is it?" she inquired, pumping out her lower lip. Her towel fell from her grasp, her arms slid along the sides of his chest, her hands ran up his back as she sank into that blissful kiss. Her tongue rolled in her brother's mouth; her body pressed against his. Feeling so at home in that simple embrace. "See, was that so bad?" Annie asked, in a sweet loving tone.

"No," Johnny admitted bashfully.

"Then... maybe," sucking on her lower lip, loving the taste of her brother on her skin, "we can do it more often?" Annie asked, batting her blue-green eyes at him.

"If... you want," Johnny said, seeing Janus nodding that it was okay behind Annie as she carried a tray of drinks for all three of them.

"Do you like it Johnny?" Janus asked, showing off her bright yellow bikini. Keeping her smile from showing as she noticed the slight movement in his shorts. Blowing him a kiss when John nodded. "Well my dear, shall we," she gestured towards the float as she balanced the tray in her left hand. Smiling mischievously at Annie as she peered back at her as she bent over to pick up her towel when Janus whistled. "Mmm... what I wouldn't give to be young again," Janus cooed as she eyed Annie's ass.

"You know," rising to her full height, "I hope when I get older, I look just as good as you do," Annie teased as Janus's cheeks heated.

"I'll have you know; I am still as tight as I was when I was twenty, isn't that right Johnny," Janus said, biting her lip at how cute John was as he looked between the two of them.

"Yeah, nope," spinning on his heel and marching towards the float with his pole in hand, "so not going to get involved," Johnny said, knowing the trap for what it was.

"Now that's a nice ass," Annie purred to which Janus hummed a 'Mmmhmm' in agreement. Both women giggled as John placed his left forearm along his ass as he walked along the pier that led to the float that bobbed at the end of it.

"Johnny," Janus called out to him as John sat on the edge of the float, his legs dangling in the water as he lazily watched the jig wiggle in the water.

"Yeah..." His eyes went wide as Janus was cradling Annie's breasts before her hands moved along her 46DD breasts.

"Do you like watching Johnny?" Annie purred as Janus tweaked her nipples. Her eyes fluttered as Janus applied sunscreen lotion to her body. Spreading her legs allowing her brother to see the wet spot that was forming upon the fabric of her bottoms.

"Can you imagine it Johnny, the both of us just for you?" Janus asked, in a sensuous voice as she peered over Annie's right shoulder. "You already know I'll never hurt you, as I am sure Annie wouldn't," she said, as her right hand moved slowly down Annie's stomach only to pull her hand away and moving to the other lounger as she saw movement from his family's lake home and the roar of a boat motor. No one else needed to see what she was willing to show to John and only John. Blowing John a kiss a she lowered herself onto her chest to tan her back, "Would you mind?" Janus asked, peering over at Annie.

"Johnny, did you touch this body all night?" Annie asked, as she rubbed the lotion into Janus's skin. Watching how his eyes watched how her hands moved over Janus's back. The way she kneaded Janus's ass cheeks before giving her bottoms a little tug allowing the material to shape Janus's labia for her brother's view. "Is that the view you remember?" she asked, with a coy smirk. Smiling at her brother as he nodded before he was almost pulled off the float as his rod was nearly pulled from his grasp.

"Johnny," Katherine called out as she stood at the edge of the embankment. Watching how his face became a mask as he looked at her. How it tore at her heart knowing her son was crawling back into that shell of his. "You doing okay?" she asked, her lip trembled as he shook his head. Watching how his tongue stuck slightly out of the corner of his mouth as he unhooked the catfish as John avoided being stung by its whiskers before he tossed it back into the water. "Johnny we're sorry, so sorry for everything come home soon, okay?" Katherine pleaded before turning around, her shoulders heaved as she silently wept as she walked back towards their lake house. How she only wanted to help her child, not be the one he blames for everything.

"Johnny, I know you're angry now, but please don't take it out on them," Annie said, as she rubbed the lotion into Janus's feet so her soles wouldn't burn.

"Why shouldn't I?" Johnny asked, casting out his line. "I mean they were the ones that ignored my pleas for two years," he said darkly, as he watched the lure swimming through the water. He wasn't really trying to catch anything. Hoping that it would simply take his mind off his troubles, if only for a short time.

"Johnny?!" Janus said sternly, yet in a loving voice. "You know why they didn't, you're just being difficult. It can't be easy for any parent(s) to deal with a child with mental issues that are on the scale of what you live with. I'm not saying forget or forgive their lack of action but try to understand what they were going through as well. Tell him Annie," she said, looking at his sister.

"Johnny," her shadow loomed over him as she walked along the float towards him, "those two years you were in, especially the day Buster died," Annie said, lowering herself down beside him. Feeling the warm water of the lake lapping at her upper calves. Watching how John was making the lure move through the water. "Was the hardest day and years for us. Sure we went on vacations, but that was only to keep up appearances. We all were miserable because we weren't whole," she said, lightly bumping his shoulder. "Mom and Dad were fighting like crazy, we all heard it at night even when we went somewhere. Want to know what they were fighting about?" Annie asked, noticing how Johnny's eyes glanced at her. "You. Johnny. It was always about you. Not a day that went by that they weren't thinking about you. I know they should have listened to you. Yet you didn't see the worry and the stress every time they came back from that place. I know you've suffered so much that I can't begin to image what it was like for you in that nightmare. But don't think for one moment they didn't care about you. Sure they might have dropped the ball and you suffered for it. However, from what they told us, that man that they first took you to, he was the one who put you in that place, was the one telling them it was normal the way you were acting," placing her hand on his leg as she noted his rising anger, "I know nothing can take what happened in the past away. Yet try to understand they were being told something that contradicted you every step of the way. Do you remember what you were like when we found you holding Buster's dead body tightly to your chest?" Seeing his confused look on his face.

"I see, they made you forget that too," Annie said, sadly. "Johnny..." Taking a deep breath, "what I, what we, saw that night," her eyes quivered as she remembered back to that day, "it was like you were another person. A person who scared me so much that I thought you would hurt me, yourself, or anyone who got in your way. You were like a wild animal that night, sort of like how you were the other day," she said, slipping her hand into his. "You don't know how it moved me to know you came because I was in trouble. That you put yourself in that dark place for me," Annie said, smiling sweetly at him.

"I always will J..." Quickly looking away, shaking it from his mind, wondering why his mind was superimposing Julia's face onto Annie's whenever he looked at her.

"I know your heart will always see her Johnny," Annie said, placing her hand over his heart. "I won't think anything of it if you call me her name from time to time when you look at me, because I know that means you love me just as much as you did Julia when she was alive," she said, pressing her forehead against his. "I know it's going to be hard for you to let her memory go if that ever does happen know that I will always be here. But I don't think Julia will ever leave your heart, and I can live with that; because she was there to protect you when I couldn't, and that I can never make up for. All I can do is show you is how much I love you and know that I will spend my days making it up to you," Annie said, her lips lightly plucking at his. "You don't have to say anything right now, just think about what I've said. I'm not asking you to forgive them and us overnight, only that you try to understand what we were being told at the time. That's all I ask," Annie said, placing a kiss on his forehead before lifting herself up and returning to the lounger beside Janus. Who reached over and held her hand when she was on the verge of tears.

"If we stick together we can help Johnny, he'll need both of us," Janus whispered and Annie nodded. "I know it's hard right now, I've had two years to come to terms with what he told me. You call me if you ever feel overwhelmed and I'll try to help you as much as I can," she said, in a warm, friendly tone.