Unbelievable Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, doctor," Katherine and Brandan said shaking his hand once they had asked all the questions they had. "And thank you, for coming out on a Sunday."

"Think nothing of it," Dr. Copper said, her hand ran down Katherine's arm trying to comfort her.

"Hang in there Johnny, the effects of the seizure will fade away in a day or two. If they don't you come back and see me, okay?" the doctor stated smiling friendly at John as he nodded. "You folks have a good day."

"I'll see you Wednesday Johnny," Dr. Copper waved as she stood in the doorway.

"Now, where're my clothes?!" Johnny asked, eager to get out of that place.

"Oh Johnny!" The female -- present and future -- members of the Masters family cried out as they piled onto John.

"Help me," Johnny croaked as he was smothered in kisses earning a chuckle from his male family members.

"I'm so sorry Johnny," Annie said apologetically, as she held his face in her hands.

"For what?" Johnny asked, confused.

"For everything, I didn't mean for you to remember whatever it was..."

"What?!" John couldn't remember anything other than standing under a tree the rest was a blank.

"Don't think about it, don't try to remember?!" Annie said worryingly, as John pressed his head against the bed. The heels of his hands pressed against his eyes as his head pounded.

"It's okay Johnny, it's okay not to remember the past," Katherine said, trying to get his mind off of it. She wasn't about to allow her son to hurt himself, and as much as it would hurt her in never getting the little boy she once knew back her son's health was far more important than her wish to see that little boy again. "My li'l John might be gone forever, but I still have you and that's all that matters."

"Right," Johnny said, drawing out the word.

"You think you're strong enough to dress on your own?" Brandan asked, gently squeezing John's knee. Shooting his son a smile as John nodded.

"Let me help you Johnny," Wanda said, catching him by the arm as he almost collapsed as he slid off the bed to change back into his clothes.

"It's okay," Ruth cooed as her fingers lightly trailed along the strands of John's black hair. "The weakness will go away soon," she said, as she and Wanda untied his gown. Looking down as Annie slid his feet into the legs of his pants.

"Look what I found?!" Ray said, pushing the wheelchair into the room, playing up the ruse when in all actuality he had received it from one of the nurses. "Now you can be just like that Professor X guy," he teased flashing his brother a smile as he saw the corner of John's lips lifting.

"I don't know, if I was Professor X I'd have the girls walking around topless..." Stopping himself, wondering why he just said that.

"Johnny, you don't have to go that far, if you wanted that all you have to do is ask," Annie said, the tips of her raven hair brushed along his jeans as she pulled them up along his legs. Her eyes glanced up, her cheeks grew to a cherry red, knowing what the doctor said about how John's personality might change for a while until his brain normalizes after his seizure.

"Mmmhmm," Wanda nodded, her light brown hair bounced against her chest. "I'd be more than happy too," she said, batting her eyelashes at him.

"So Anastasia how about it?" Johnny asked, wiggling his eyebrows. Annie's and her mother's hand flew to their mouths as the name, a name that John hadn't said in five long years, left his lips. "What's got you all freaked out?" he inquired as he looked at his family members.

"Johnny..." Katherine reached out, biting her lip, hoping against hope that this wasn't fake.

"You haven't called me that in... not since you came home," Annie said, her eyes quivering, wondering if the damaged part of his brain was working its way through even if it was temporary.

"Have I not?" Johnny muttered; his gaze was deep in thought as to why he was acting like this. Looking down at his hands, feeling how tingly they were.

"Yes, it's always Annie when you speak to me. Not that I'm saying I don't like it. It's just hearing you say my real name..." Trying not to tear up after years of waiting for this day.

"Johnny you sure you're okay?" Bill asked, as Wanda and Ruth helped John to stand.

"Other than my head killing me, and the tingling in my hands... I can't really say," Johnny spoke as his sister pulled up his pants and slipped the button through the slot of his waistband. His green eyes studying his sister's as she stared into his while she slowly zipped up his pants. Feeling how her fingertips brushed along his manhood as she did. "Find something you like?" he asked, flirting with his sister.

"Mmmhmm," Annie purred, "but I can wait Johnny."

"Why wait?" Smirking devilishly as his sister's eyes shot wide.

"Okay..." Katherine forced herself into the middle. "Let's get your shirt on and..." Gasping as her son hugged her out of nowhere. Resting his cheek against her chest mimicking what he once did before his hospitalization.

"Love you Mom," Johnny whispered into her chest.

"I love you too, Johnny," Katherine whispered as her arms wrapped around him. Glancing at her husband, seeing the uncertainty in his eyes that was mirrored in her own. Wondering if this would be a permanent or temporary thing with Johnny, whatever it was it's been five years since she has heard her own son utter those words; and if it was short lived she was going to remember it until her dying days. "John Anders!" Katherine gasped in shock as her son squeezed her ass.

"It was there, why not?" Johnny shrugged with a coy smirk on his lips.

"Behave young man," Katherine said, wagging her finger at him. Catching her son as he fell forward. "I got you baby, what's wrong?"

"Just dizzy," Johnny whispered as the palm of his hand pressed against his forehead.

"Okay, just get your shirt and shoes on and let's get you home," Katherine said, gently rubbing his back as John nodded.

******

"Johnny why don't you go rest in your room," Brandan said, once they had returned from the hospital.

"Okay Dad, you still have them shiny legs?" Johnny asked, with a lopsided grin as Ray supported his weight.

"Yep waxed them just before you woke up," Brandan said, shooting his wife a worrying look at his son's behavior. Knowing this was not how his son acted, at least not the son he'd come to know since he exited that place, also knowing this was how John was before his seizure praying that it doesn't happen again.

"Is Johnny going to be okay?" Ruth asked in a worried tone, sharing a glance with Wanda.

"I don't know," Bill sighed.

"It was almost like when he was thirteen," Annie said, stepping up to her brother's side.

"The way he hugged me, Johnny hasn't done that in years," Katherine said, as her hand ran along her ass remembering the feel of her son's hand upon it.

"Well, if he does anything strange don't keep it to yourselves," Brandan said, looking at them. They nodded. "Other than that, let us enjoy this change in him no matter how long it lasts. Just try not to take advantage of Johnny while he's like this," he said, with a pointed look at Ruth and Wanda.

"Johnny's resting, giggling like mad though," Ray said, as he walked into the room.

"Why?" They all asked in unison.

"He started reading this comic with... this pale woman on the cover in this see-through attire, and he starts giggling boobies," Ray said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Like something a thirteen-year-old would say," Wanda said, knowing how boys at that time were rather childish in such manners.

"Yeah," scratching his chin, looking up at the ceiling, "it does kind of feel like dealing with him when he was that age," Ray muttered in agreement.

"Annie? Where are you going?" Katherine asked, keeping her smile from her face as she stopped on the third step.

"To take a shower and keep Johnny company," Annie said, before quickly rushing up the steps.

"Well, I'm gonna check on Johnny then head out to get his new medication," Katherine said, placing a kiss on her husband's lips.

"I'll make us some dinner, I'm sure we're all starving," Ruth said, flashing them all a smile before heading for the kitchen.

"I'll lend you a hand," Wanda said, quickly following after.

Katherine stood outside John's room just listening to her son. "Hey," lightly knocking on the door, "mind if I come in?" Katherine asked, her voice was light and sweet.

"Sure," Johnny said, laying his comic down. Watching how his mother sauntered into his room, his eyes following on the rise and fall of his mother's breasts.

"How you doing?" Katherine asked, noting it was the same Lady Death comic she had seen days ago as she lowered herself onto his bed.

"Head's feeling better, tingling is still there. I'm guessing it'll go away too after a while."

"I think it will," Katherine nodded. "Johnny?"

"Hmm?"

"You've been staring at by breasts, would you like to see them?" Katherine asked, she wasn't trying to push her son for anything. Yet if she could give her son some pleasure after what he just went through then she would show off her breasts without a moment's hesitation. Her blue eyes lustered as Johnny vehemently nodded. Pulling up her shirt, her fingers hooking underneath her bra lifting both articles above her breast. Displaying her 32D breasts to her wide eyed son. Giving them a shake enjoying the smile on her son's face. Tucking her shirt into her bra, reaching forward and placing his hands on her luscious orbs. "I told you Johnny you can play with them any time you want," Katherine said, closing her eyes, arching her back as she moved his hand in a circular motion. Feeling her skin heat as her nipples began to harden beneath the palms of his hands. "Now aren't my breasts better than those?" Her hand gestured to the comic.

"Definitely better," Johnny agreed.

"Good answer," Katherine cooed, leaning forward, lightly kissing her son. Her eyes shot wide when Johnny's tongue darted into her mouth. That was all the invitation she need before she madly kissed her son. Whimpering in pleasure as her son tweaked her left nipple. "Yes baby," she purred, her hand reached down along John's body. "Take as much pleasure as you want from me and my body, as I'll give this," her fingertips lightly ran up and down John's growing bulge, "all the pleasure it will ever need," Katherine said, in a wanton whisper. Loving the feel of her son's manhood, remembering how her cunt throbbed like mad after feeling it in places she's never experienced before. "I'm off to get your new medication," she said, fixing her bra after letting her son get his eyeful of them. "Now you try to stay awake until I get back so you can take your medication. Then if you need to sleep, then sleep as long as you like, I'm keeping you out of school tomorrow just for a day until you're feeling stronger," Katherine said, lightly patting his chest. Swaying her ass as she walked towards the door. Blowing her son a kiss over her shoulder as she noted his eyes were on her ass before she left the room.

"Johnny," Annie whispered as she appeared in his doorway after her shower. Noting how he was resting quietly on his bed with his arm along his eyes. "Would you mind if I come in?" she asked, as she stood in nothing more than the night shirt she normally slept in.

"Sure Anastasia," Johnny replied softly.

"Is something wrong?" Annie asked, as her feet touched lightly along the floor.

"Just my eyes are tired for some reason," Johnny supplied, peeking out from under his forearm. Taking a dry swallow as he noted the detail of her nipples against the fabric of her shirt.

"Well... you've had a hard day why don't you go to sleep," Annie asked, her heart fluttered as he had called her by her given name.

"Can't, have to wait to take my meds before I can," Johnny said, lowering his arm to his chest. "So... what's up with the outfit?"

"I thought maybe I could sleep with you tonight like we did at the lake," Annie said, her cheeks heating as she felt her brother's eyes on her.

"This bed isn't that big," Johnny stated.

"So? I don't care if it is or not. I loved the nights we were side by side," Annie said, her toes curled along the floor to keep her nerves from showing.

"Alright if you don't have a problem with it," Johnny said, scooting over. Swallowing hard as he caught sight of her uncovered mound as she lifted her leg onto the bed.

"You know I don't like wearing much when I go to sleep," Annie said, laying on her side to face her brother. Reaching over, taking her brother's hand into hers. Running it along her bare thigh, watching his eyes as they darted from her leg to her face as she moved his hand higher. Smiling coyly at her brother as his hand rested on her ass. "My body will always be open to you Johnny," Annie whispered before slipping his hand beneath her shirt. Sucking in a breath as his hand cradled her right breast. "Yes Johnny, my Johnny," she cooed in a lustful need. Nearly jumping out of the bed as someone cleared their throat from the doorway.

"Annie you might want to close the door," Brandan said, his eyes falling on his daughter's bare ass and naked mound. "Your mom called she said she just picked up your script and is on the way home. You know your room has a bed big enough for two," he said, his voice drifted down the hallway as he walked back to the living room.

"Johnny... we can go to my room..." Biting her lip as John's hand never left her orb. Feeling her nipple nestling between his fingers, hardening by the second.

"A little too pink for my liking," Johnny said, offhandedly.

Annie gasped knowing that was what her room looked like five years ago. Jumping from the bed, her raven hair flying behind her as she raced from the room hearing John calling after her wondering where she was going.

"Johnny remembers!" Annie shouted as she burst into the living room startling everyone before her hand shot down pulling the hem of her shirt down to hide her womanhood.

"What?!" Bill and Ray stammered watching their sister's breasts bouncing from her abrupt arrival. Ruth and Wanda shot Annie a challenging look as they sat on the couch with their arms crossed, their fingers tapping on their arms. Wondering why Johnny let her be around him wearing practically nothing.

"What's going on here?" Katherine asked, as she entered through the front door. Arching an eyebrow as her gaze fell on her daughter's bare ass. Her head shot back as Annie forcibly took her by the shoulders.

"Johnny remembers!" Annie stated once again.

"Annie I think its best that you calm down and explain," Brandan said, getting up from his seat.

"Just now, Johnny said my room was too pink," Annie said, seeing the knowing looks in her family's eyes. "My room hasn't been pink since the summer that Jonny first went in?!" she stated making sure her parents and brothers realized how significant this was.

"Really?!" Katherine gasped in hope.

"Mmmhmm," Annie nodded, her eyes quivered in hope that the boy before the horror was still in there.

"What's all this about?" Johnny asked, as he braced himself against the wall.

"Nothing baby," Katherine quickly hugging her son. "We're just happy that you're doing better," she said, hoping he hadn't heard any of it. So, he wouldn't try to dig up any of his memories and damage his brain any further than what it already was due to Dr. Mott's torture. "Now time for your meds," Katherine said, in a motherly voice. Taking John by the hand and leading him into the kitchen.

"Johnny," Annie called out softly as she stood in the doorway, the lights dancing along her smooth, supple legs.

"Yeah," Johnny said, he knew something was off with him. Something he hoped would fade away just like his headache and his fatigued body.

"About tonight, can we sleep in my room?" Annie asked, bashfully. "You know my room hasn't been pink for a long time now."

"Here honey," Katherine said, holding out John's nightly dosage. Watching carefully, making sure he swallowed them all. "Now you head to bed," she said, gently caressing her son's right cheek.

"Come Johnny, let's head up," Annie said, her eyes held a loving gaze in them as she held out her hand to him.

"O-okay, why are you all acting weird?" Johnny's voice drifted down the stairwell as Annie led him up to her room.

"Can you believe it Katherine, John is still in there," Brandan said happily, as he spun his wife around their kitchen.

"Brandan stop," Katherine said, smiling lovingly at her husband. "But remember it took a seizure to bring this out, and no telling how much it will harm his already injured brain. And who knows when he will return to normal," she said, trying not to kill the mood. Yet they shouldn't be celebrating that this only came about because of something done at that so-called hospital.

"I know honey, but our John is still in there. We know that now!"

"Yes, my li'l John is still alive," Katherine sighed into her husband's chest. "No matter how long this lasts, we can take solace in the fact our little boy is still in there, he's just trapped behind the damage that man did to our baby boy," Katherine said, her voice was muffled as she buried her face in Brandan's chest.

Annie's bedroom door slowly opened as she led John into her room. The room he once remembered where she had gone through her awkward boy band phase of posters on the wall were a thing of the past. Now as John entered the room he was greeted by the woman his sister had turned into. Gone were the pink walls of the immature girl she once was, now what stood in their place were the lavender blush walls that showed the depth of how much Annie had changed during the years. Photos of her family and the friends she had made throughout her life lined her dresser and the nightstand that sat beside her full size bed. The ornate lamp which sat upon it was a gift from their grandmother when she was ten.

"See Johnny, no pink," Annie said, smiling sweetly at her brother as she closed the door behind John. Noting how his hands were rubbing his eyes. "How about I help you out of these clothes and we go to bed, okay?" Annie fought the urge to bite her lip as John nodded.

"I didn't know you were into that," John said, once Annie had removed his shirt. Seeing the tentacle hentai photos on the monitor of his sister's computer as the screensaver ran.

"There're lots of things you don't know about me," Annie said, with a devilish smile. Her nimble fingers made quick work of the button and zipper of his pants. "Maybe if you're lucky little brother, you'll find out all about them," she purred as her tongue curled out teasing John's upper lip as his pants fell to the floor of her room. Where she had always hoped that one day his clothes would find their way to rest. "Now let's get you into bed," Annie said, in a lustful voice.

"How long have you been waiting to say that?" Johnny teased as he eased down onto the edge of the bed with his sister's help.

"Years and years," Annie whispered as her hand ran along his chest as she leaned over him. "Oh Johnny," she moaned as John's hands captured her dangling breasts. Her thighs rubbed together; her muscles trembled as John gave her nipples a tug. "A little harder," Annie whispered in her wanton need. Whimpering, arching her back as her brother gave those hard peaks what they desired. Feeling her mound growing wetter as the seconds passed. "Johnny what did you mean in the hospital?" Sucking in a breath as her brother slipped two fingers into her hot, welcoming cunt.

"What do you think?"

Annie wondered if this was her brother talking or his changed personality due to the seizure. She had no wish to take advantage of her brother if it was the altered state talking. She wanted her brother to decide when he was of sound mind, or as sound as he can be given what he suffered.