Unbelievable Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Johnny are you really sure this is what you want?" Annie asked, making sure before she did anything. "I don't ever want you to think..."

"I know," John said, lifting up, his lips capturing his sister's lips.

Annie's hands held onto his face as she gave into that sensuous kiss. Okay, some would probably think she was taking advantage but that was the furthest from the truth. She would move forward only if John was on board with it. Yet that didn't stop her tongue from exploring her brother's mouth. Her fingertip ran down John's lips as she backed away. Her fingers took hold of the hem of her shirt. Her eyes glanced to the movement in his boxers as his eyes ran down her naked body. Her shirt falling silently to the floor. "Lift your hips Johnny," Annie commanded as her fingers took hold of the waistband of his underwear. She fought herself from licking her lips as her brother's semi-hard cock laid, eagerly waiting for her to take it into her hot, ravenous mouth, on his thigh. To lavish that man-meat in ways that were only reserved for the male members of her family.

"At any time you want me to stop, I will. This won't go any further than what you want Johnny," Annie said, in a loving light as her hand stroked her brother's rod to full mast. Seeing his nod as she climbed onto the bed, her hand compressed the mattress as it rested beside John's right him. Her toes curled as she knelt between his legs. Her 46DD breasts swayed as her lips glided along his shaft. Her hand working the last half of his pole to give her brother all the pleasure that she could provide for him. Her blue-green eyes glinted in the light as she peered at him. Watching the elation on his face as her tongue swirled around his mushroom top.

"Am I as good as Janus?" Annie asked, licking up the back of her brother's cock. A devilish smile graced her lips as she heard the sound of his nails scraping along her navy blue sheets. "Do you like it when this big, hard, fat cock is in my mouth?"

"Y-yes," Johnny said, finally admitting the truth.

"Good, my Johnny should always enjoy the feel of my mouth, because this is the one cock I've always wanted," Annie cooed before sucking hard on that hard pole of his. His moans were music to her ears as her tongue explored every inch of his veiny root.

Gooseflesh raced along her skin as his slick member ran through the valley of her mounds as she crawled up her brother's body. The light of the lamp played along her body as she straddled John's body. "This is all for you Johnny," Annie purred, running her hands along her stomach. "Everything my body can give you. To ease your mind when it's so troubled," she said, her right hand ran along her mons Venus. Spreading her labia, letting the dew that had gathered there glisten in the light. "See how you excite me Johnny? See how wet just the thought of being with you gets me?" Annie shuddered as she slipped two fingers into her velvet pocket. "Yes Johnny?!"

Ruth and Wanda quickly sat up in their seats as Annie's voice filled the house. Sharing knowing looks between the two of them.

"Oh Johnny, it's so big!" Brandan looked at his wife, who was sporting a wicked grin, as his sons stared at their girlfriends. "That's it Johnny... fuck me!" All eyes glanced up as they all knew what Annie sounded like when she came. "You like that don't you Johnny? Don't you... god it's so big... don't you love being deep inside of me?" All waited for an answer yet it was too quiet for them to hear.

"Katherine?" Brandan arched an eyebrow as his wife got up from her seat.

"What? I want to listen in," Katherine said, with a coy smile. Knowing they all wanted to be in that room.

"Honey, let's..."

"I'm with her," Ruth said, getting to her feet.

"Me too," Wanda uttered her arousal was evident. "You boys coming? Who knows you might all get lucky in the hallway," she said, shooting them a smirk as she disappeared around the corner.

"Yes, yes, yes! Pound it into me Johnny!" Annie howled as she laid on her back, her legs were in the air as John thrusted into her gushing pussy. "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!" she squeaked wrapping Johnny in her arms and legs. Peering over his shoulder as she saw her door opening. Her hand giving her mother a quick flick of her wrist shooing them away before Johnny saw them. Then she caught the heads of Ruth and Wanda peaking in as her mother shut the door. "Stay with me Johnny, please," Annie said, seeing the distant look starting to form in his eyes. "Please Johnny, don't leave me."

"I'm never going to leave you Julia," Johnny spoke slipping into a delusional state.

"And I'm always going to be here Johnny," Annie said, her thumbs brushed along his cheekbones. "Make love to your Julia," she said, playing into his delusion. She knew he only saw her as Julia because of the love he has for both of them. Smiling down at the top of his head as he buried his face into her cleavage. Whimpering in bliss as John's hips thrust in a more gentle motion. "Yes John, make love to us. Seed the two women who've loved you all this time," Annie whispered into his ear. Hoping that Julia would forgive her for this. Breathing heavily as she neared her third climax, "Cum with me Johnny?! Release your stress deep within my womb," she said lusciously into his ear, as her nails scraped along his back. Nibbling on his earlobe feeling John's rod swelling within her canal. "Yes Johnny, cum in me," Annie whimpered. "Finally!" she screamed out into her mind as she felt rope after rope of his semen flooding her womb.

"Thank you, Johnny, for sharing this with me," Annie said, as she laid on her side watching his chest heaving as he rested on the left side of her bed. Her hand lightly rubbing his chest, draping her leg over his and pulling her comforter over them. "Julia and I will never leave you Johnny," she muttered as she rested her cheek on his shoulder. "Now turn the light off and let's go to bed," Annie directed feeling her brother's cum leaking out of her mound and running down her ass cheek.

To Be Continued...