Unbelievable Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Annie muttered memorizing Janus's cell number when she whispered it to her.

"Now how about you go put some lotion on your brother so he doesn't burn," Janus said, with a coy smirk.

"There... you shouldn't burn now," Annie whispered before placing a kiss on John's cheek. "You just tell me if you need some more, okay?"

"Okay," Johnny uttered softly.

An hour had passed, his eyes watching how his legs slowly kicked in the water. He had all but forgone fishing, setting the pole aside, studying his reflection on the water's surface. Wondering if Julia would even recognize him now, or had his anger, his hate, his contempt for people changed him so much that she wouldn't see the boy he once was. Granted that boy had been through Hell, and those scars had forever changed him into the man he was to this day. Watching how the water rippled reflecting how his mind always was. Never placid, never calm, always in chaos. Sighing, wondering if it was just better to put him back in a ward so he could never hurt anyone. Ever since coming out of that place he feared that what was done to him in that place he would turn out just like them. His eyes glanced up seeing his mother slyly peeking through the branches of the small trees that lined the embankment. Giving his mother a small wave, which she returned.

Arching an eyebrow when it appeared to him she was mouthing 'I love you'. He didn't know how to reply to that at the moment. His mind was still too in flux, so shattered at the moment to even respond to his mother.

"Hey Johnny," Bill called out as he came to the edge of the water. "Why don't you come home, we have some things to tell you," he said, seeing his brother looking at him oddly. "I promise you'll like what we have to say."

"Go on," Janus said, with a warm smile. "I need to head in anyway," she said, winking at him. Watching how Annie wrapped her towel around her body as she prepared to walk John home. "Now you keep my relationship with Johnny secret alright?" Janus commanded knowing if John wanted it known then she would leave it up to him to tell them about their relationship.

"My lips are sealed," Annie nodded watching how the tips of Janus's fingers tickled the underside of her brother's chin. "You ready?" she asked, gently squeezing her brother's hand as she looked over at him as he held his pole in the other hand.

"Not really but... I don't have much of a choice," Johnny replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Now Johnny, let's not go down that road," Janus said, placing her hands on her hips causing her 36D breasts to bounce as they stood in front of her home. "If it gets too much just come back over until you calm down, okay?" The corners of her lips lifting as John nodded. "Now you better call me, my man should call his woman daily," Janus purred, her green eyes glinted in the light at how bashful John was becoming.

"Johnny," Brandan's voice filled the room as he and Annie entered through the back door, "please have a seat son," he said, seeing how his son's eyes were warily looking at all of them.

"Why?" Johnny asked, becoming defensive.

"Johnny, baby, please," Katherine pleaded, "just hear what we have to say before you... decide whatever you want to do, okay?" Her blue eyes quivered as she noted how Annie was whispering into his ear. How she wished it was her that John trusted enough to listen to. It tore at her heart to know her own child didn't trust her enough to lean on her like how it appeared to her that Annie was becoming what she solely wanted.

"Fine," Johnny sighed. Feeling Annie's hands on his shoulders as he sat in the chair across from his parents. "What do you want?" he asked, coldly.

"Your mother and I spoke to the parole board," Brandan said, watching his son's eyebrow rising. "They have told us that if you want to attend you may, if you do they would like to hear from you of your account of what happened to you in that place."

"Really?" Johnny muttered not believing a word of it.

"It's true Johnny, I know you don't trust us right now. But believe what we are saying, if you want to go you have a week to decide," Katherine said, scooting towards the edge of her seat.

"Johnny, I found someone who wants to meet you," Ray said, cutting in, unlocking his phone and bringing up the email chain he had going with Julia's father. He had been trying to find out what truly happened to his daughter since the State and the Hospital at the time was constantly lying to him as they had lied to them. Seeing John's confused look as he looked at him. Watching how Annie's hands rubbed John's chest as he rose from his seat. "Here, see?!" Resting his arm on the armrest of the chair as he knelt beside John.

"And who is this supposed to be?" Johnny asked, taking his brother's phone from him. His finger swiping up as he read through the emails.

"Julia's father," Ray stated matter-of-factly. Taking a dry swallow as his brother's eyes shot to him.

"W-what does he want from me?" Johnny asked, with a trembling voice.

"Johnny," his hand lightly rested on his brother's arm, "they lied to him about what happened to her and how she died. He's been trying for these past four years to learn what really happened to her. I know you might not want it known but I told him you were there," Ray said, feeling his brother trembling beneath his touch. "But don't you think he deserves to know what happened to his little girl?"

"And he thinks I can give him what he seeks?" Johnny asked, a tad bit of fear edged into his voice.

"Johnny, I know you're probably scared. But don't you think Julia would want her father to know what happened to her? What those people did to her?" Wanda asked, her light brown hair bounced against her chest as she backed up her boyfriend.

"I know I would want my family to know the truth about what happened if that was me," Ruth said, speaking up.

"We'll all be there if you want us to be Johnny. You don't have to do this on your own," Bill chimed in.

"Johnny," Annie's sweet voice whispered above him, "I know you're overwhelmed right now. Don't rush into anything that you aren't ready for," she said, bending slightly forward, John's head finding its way to rest in-between her dangling breasts. "Just know if you need to talk I'm here," Annie said, reassuringly. Her heart fluttered as John rested his cheek against the back of her hand. Noting how her mother, Ruth, and Wanda were looking at her. She couldn't help it, but a challenging smirk lifted the left corner of her mouth.

"So can I email him...?" Ray began to say only stop as John took his phone back from him.

"No, if anyone is going to do it, it should be me. I'm the one who truly knows what he'll be facing," Johnny said, darkly. All were silent as they watched as John's fingers moved over the screen as he typed out his email to Julia's father. "When are we going back?" he asked, not bothering to look up.

"Tomorrow, we thought it best so you can be around your comics," Brandan said, his fingers weaved with Katherine's as he held her hand.

"Can you?" Johnny asked, peering up into Annie's blue-green eyes as he pointed at the screen.

"Of course, Johnny," Annie nodded. "I'll be happy to take you," she said, glancing at her mother seeing how she was on the verge of tears. "Maybe Mom can come along just in case you have an episode."

"Okay," Johnny sighed after he was silent for a few moments. Knowing if that did happen it would be better if there were two of them. He just hoped, that if he did have one, he wouldn't hurt them. Annie nodded to her mother when she mouthed a 'Thank you'.

"Let me know when he responds," Johnny commanded as he handed back his brother's phone.

"Sure thing," Ray nodded.

"Guess I need to go pack," Johnny said, rising from his seat.

"Johnny, you don't have to yet, there's still time to enjoy the lake," Brandan said, watching the shadows play across his son's face.

"The lake is just as dark as it is in here," Johnny said, tapping his temple before leaving the room.

******

The next day....

"You call me when you get home. Let me know you're safe," Janus said, as she and John stood alone on that secluded beach holding each other's hands.

"Yes Janus," Johnny said, gazing into her eyes.

"I'm going to miss you Johnny, you better take care of yourself. Don't make me come down there and spank that cute butt of yours," Janus said, with a sly smirk.

"I'll be good," Johnny said, dropping his chin as his cheeks heated.

"Hey," her light squeeze brought his gaze back to her, "don't you hesitate to call me if something gets too hard for you. I'll stay with you for as long as you need me to," Janus said, wondering what she was going to do. Should she visit him? Have a long distant relationship with him? She rightly didn't know. Janus would have to wait and see how the loneliness got to her.

"Johnny!" Annie's voice called out. "We're ready to go!"

"It's going to be okay Johnny," Janus said, bringing him into a warm hug. "You let me know how it goes tomorrow. I want to know how Julia's father takes the truth."

"I will," Johnny said, leaning forward, wondering when the next time he would feel the softness of her lips as they shared a passionate kiss beneath the golden rays of that early Saturday morning.

Janus placed her hand over her heart feeling its longing as she silently watched as John walked down the path that would lead him from her life until the next time they saw one another. She tried not to tear up as the shadows swallowed John's body. Her lower lip trembled as the realization of just how much she had fallen for him burned in her mind as he was gone from her life. Wondering if this was how Julia felt every time they were separated. When he would comfort her whenever they had their way with her.

"Johnny, son, will you ride with us?" Katherine asked, gesturing to Brandan's car once he came into view. "Please?" Watching how his eyes flickered over her shoulder knowing that Annie was standing behind her. "Honey," she whispered, "I know you're hurting, but can't you see I'm hurting too?" Seeing the perplexed look forming in his eyes. "Every time you shut me out, shut us all out, it tears at my heart," Katherine whispered letting her son see the pain he had caused. "I understand you're mad, angry at us for not listening to you. Not seeing what you were trying to show us. I get it. I really do. I'd be so livid if I were in your shoes. But can't you see how willing we are to make amends for our failures? Can't you see how willing we are to show you how sorry we are and that we will do everything we can to make it up to you?"

"Can you bring back...?"

"Johnny?! No one can, that's not fair to ask of anyone," Annie berated her brother.

"No Johnny, I cannot bring back Julia. I'm not Dr. Frankenstein, although..." Katherine fought to keep herself from smiling.

"What?"

"I didn't know you were into necrophilia, such a strange boy you are. I think it's all those comics you read, I'm sure Lady Death tickles your fancy, all that naked pale skin," Katherine said, teasing her son all so she could see him smile just once in days. "Come on now, that was a good one," she pouted as John tried to fight his smile.

"I don't know," Johnny muttered taking his mother by surprise as he lifted her breasts hearing her gasp. "I think Lady Death has you beat."

"Johnny! You wound me," Katherine said, her hands covering her orbs as her blue eyes held a look of hurt in them. "But you know what?"

"Hmm?"

"Unlike hers, you can actually play with mine," Katherine said, pressing his hands against her 32D breasts. "I swear to you baby, I will show you, you can trust in me," she said, her eyes held her determination to show that her son can trust in her once again. Noting how John's eyes were once again peering over her shoulder. She hoped Annie was pleading with him to give them a chance.

"We'll see if you can live up to your words," Johnny said, feeling his mother's nipples hardening beneath his palms. "You only get one chance, don't waste it," he said, slipping his hands out from beneath hers. Shooting his sister a look that told her that what happens next is on her if they fail. Feeling his brother's and their partner's eyes on him as he walked towards the passenger rear door of his father car.

"I won't Johnny," Katherine spoke with conviction.

"Again, we'll shall see." Were the last words he spoke as the car door closed.

"Johnny?" Annie's voice filled the car as they had been on the road for two hours. Scooting over to him as he had been staring out of the window watching the scenery passing them by.

"Hmm?"

"I've found something you might like," Annie said, drawing his gaze to her phone as she found a comic convention coming to the town a few miles away from theirs. Noting how her brother was eyeing her phone, "Would you like to go?" she asked, as John read down the screen.

"I don't know, I don't think you'd fit in," Johnny said, slyly eyeing his sister's body. Knowing how all the comic geeks like him would be drooling if she dressed up like one of the female characters in one of the many comics that were stored in his closet at home.

"Afraid I'd be mauled?" Annie inquired, smiling seductively at John. "Afraid that someone will get to see these," she said, lifting her breasts. "They can look all they want, but only you get to experience them," Annie purred into his ear. "Maybe I'll dress up as this Lady Death, I think I out beat her, don't you think?" she asked, enjoying how his face grew redder by the second. Having looked up the comic when her mother mentioned it she knew she was far larger than the woman in it. She did wonder how her brother would react if he saw her in such a getup.

"Johnny," Katherine peered around the edge of the front passenger seat. "Dr. Copper said it would be good for us to go to one if one ever came around. She thought it would help us bond."

"And what? You dress up in all those skimpy outfits?" Johnny retorted.

"Maybe I'll dress up like that Witchblade woman and have shredded clothes as well. Given how you enjoy how that shows off that woman's breasts," Katherine said, feeling her face heat picturing what she would look like in such a custom.

"Oh?"

"Mmmhmm, just think of it your sister and I in customs of characters you enjoy," Katherine nodded vehemently.

"Can you picture it Johnny? Me in this?" Annie asked, as she brought up a picture of Lady Death wearing nothing more than a black bikini top, matching cape, bottoms with gold skulls dotting the waistband with garter belt straps holding up matching mid-thigh high stockings. Her eyes slyly flickered down noticing slight movement within his shorts. "And just think me strutting around in that, hanging onto your arm, all those boys just drooling at how you got so lucky to have someone as hot as me," she said, giving her breasts a little shake.

"Uh-huh," Johnny muttered quickly looking out the window. Wondering when his own body would stop reacting to the way the members of his family looked.

"Johnny it's not good for you to lie to yourself," Annie said, snuggling up to him. "It's okay to admit you like the image of me in that kind of outfit. It's natural for a boyfriend to get aroused when his girlfriend talks all sensual to him, and it's okay to like it," she said, her breath hot in his ear. "I know it's difficult right now to admit it Johnny. Just know that I'll wait for you, however long it takes, I will wait for you," Annie said lovingly, as the backs of her fingers lightly brushed down John's left cheek.

Katherine's hand flew to her mouth when she heard that. It was the most -- sweetest -- thing she has heard for a long time. "Oh my little girl, she really does love him," Katherine sighed in her mind. Turning back around in her seat, looking over at her husband seeing Brandan's own eyes starting to moisten. Reaching over taking his hand into hers, the back of her fingers pressed against her lips as her own eyes quivered at how her daughter appeared so serene as Annie's head rested on John's shoulder.

"So what do you say Johnny? Would you like to go with me?" Annie asked, in a soft warm voice.

"Y-y-you want to go?" Johnny asked, his voice stuttering as he felt the softness of her breast pressing against his left arm.

"Of course, I do. If it will make you happy then I want to share in it with you," Annie cooed softly, her hand lightly rubbing up and down his arm. "I told you Johnny I'm not going anywhere. If you don't want to, that's fine, but if you do... just think of it. Me dressing up, wearing such an outfit all for you," she said, hoping he was imaging it. "But what I really like is that I get to spend time with you, in however way you want," Annie said, placing a light kiss on his cheek.

Dropping his chin to his chest John Masters was at a loss of what to do. Should he continue this course, or run screaming for the hills? Does he see where his sister wanted to lead him to, or end it now and damn them all? With how his mind was at that moment he truly couldn't say. One side, the primal side, that has tasted what sex was like when it wasn't forced onto him wanted to ravage Annie. To taste her like his mother had taught him to. The other side of him, the side that knows what it was like to be raped, to be violated, made to feel dirty, used, and oh so unclean wanted to curl into a ball and just fade from existence. Wanting that inky darkness just to cover him in its uncaring and nonjudgmental embrace all to hide the shame he felt during and to this day that he wasn't strong enough to stop it.

"Shh, it's okay Johnny, let it out," Annie whispered softly as she brushed a fallen tear from his cheek. "Let it all out," she said supportively, as she embraced him. "Let all that hurt out, let me know the pain so we can begin to help you heal from it." Reaching forward, holding her mother's hand as Katherine reached back offering her strength to them.

And so, for the next two hours John Masters poured his sorrows into his sister's chest. Years of pent up tears fell like a thundering waterfall once the dams in John's mind could no longer hold back the pain he's been living with all alone. Annie didn't care that her shirt was soaked through, that snot lined its surface. No. That didn't matter, what mattered was that John felt safe enough to allow that hurt, that torment, that darkness to flood forth. In the hopes that one day, one day a sliver of light would spring forth to bring its healing light to the deep pain that resided in John's fractured mind, and hopefully to bring back some semblance of the boy she once knew. Even if that was just a dream Annie didn't care, she would take John as is with no questions asked.

******

Sunday, 1:30, Lakeshore Park...

"We'll be over there," Katherine said, pointing to the picnic table within distance should he have an episode but not enough to over hear their conversation. "At any time you need to stop or if you feel an episode coming on you just call for us, alright?" Placing a kiss on her son's forehead as he nodded.

"Take all the time you need Johnny, he deserves to know the whole truth about what you and Julia had to endure in that place," Annie said, reassuringly. Seeing the man standing at the far picnic table where Johnny had told him to meet him.

"Okay," Johnny said, in a small voice. Blowing out a breath as he turned to face Julia's father. His nerves were on edge as his green eyes ran down the man's body. The man stood over six foot tall, a tad older than his own father, his flannel shirt sat tight along his barrel chest. His arms sporting tattoos that wrapped around his muscular arms foretelling his years in the logging industry. His eyes were captured by the portrait of Julia on his right bicep. Trying to keep from tearing up as white roses lined the border of the portrait. Those were her favorite and the ones he would always place on her grave. Clenching his fist as this took a step forward, knowing that he had to be as strong as Julia was.